"Convict Me, Attorney." (Law...

By Veilofthedark

[PUBLISHED under LIB] #2. "If liking you is a crime then why don't you convict me, attorney?" More

PAHINA PARA SA KADALDALAN NG AUTHOR
DISCLAIMER
PART ONE: THE QUEEN OF COURT TRIALS
PART TWO: THE KING OF COURT TRIALS
PART THREE: "YOU'RE UNDER ARREST."
PART FOUR: THE HANAHAKI DISEASE
PART FIVE: 'DEFEND ME, ATTORNEY'
PART SIX: IT'S OVER NOW
PART SEVEN: THE NEW NORMAL
PART EIGHT: HE WHO SEES DEATH
PART NINE: THE ANGEL OF DEATH
PART TEN: THE DEATH CHASERS
PART ELEVEN: THE TRICKS OF HIS DREAMS
PART TWELVE: WHEN THE MOON AND THE SUN COLLIDE
PART THIRTEEN: THE MOMENT HER HEART BEATS
PART FOURTEEN: THE WAR AGAINST TIME
PART FIFTEEN: AWAKENING THE SLEEPING DRAGON
PART SIXTEEN: WHEN DEATH CHASED YOU
PART SEVENTEEN: ARRESTING THE MASTERMIND
PART EIGHTEEN: CRACKING THE CODES
PART NINETEEN: THE BLOOD OF AN EAGLE
PART TWENTY: GAME OVER
FEEDBACK
SPECIAL CHAPTER (as requested)
CMA IS COMING!

CMA IS HERE!

80.7K 2.7K 621
By Veilofthedark

Hi! As of August 11, 2021, I am officially done signing all the pre-order copies of Convict Me, Attorney (Law Series #2).

Maraming-maraming salamat sa suporta! Ramdam na ramdam ko kahit hindi pa tayo lahat nagkikita. I know pandemic and buying my books should be your least priority (prioritize your needs, please!) but in spite of the situation, you chose to support me. Thank you for believing in me, unveilers. Let's grow and improve together.

As promised, may special chapter ang CMA book na wala sa Wattpad. Yes, Tyler POV po ito at ang pinakamahabang chapter sa buong book.

Aaaand, ang full name ni Heinz ay nasa book na rin. Paunahan na lang maghanap hahaha.

The book will be released around August 20. Sa mga magtatanong kung puwede pang mag-order, available lang po ang premium copy sa pre-order period nito. After that, wala na pong second batch or re-printing ng premium copies.

Good news is, may limited excess copies naman po ang ilang resellers. Inquire na lang po kayo sa kanila and make sure to transact with legit resellers. Shop safely!

Again, again, and again, thank you, unveilers. The fact that CMA sold higher than DMA, indicator na 'yon na unwavering talaga ang pagmamahal n'yo.

Thank you for supporting a flawed man like me. Kaya kahit matatanggal na ang daliri ko dahil sa libu-libong libro na pinirmahan ko ay nakaka-motivate pa rin.

I'll improve everyday para maging deserving ako sa suporta ninyo. You made all of these possible. Achievement n'yo 'to. Achievement natin 'to. Hanggang sa muli!

P.S

See you next, Death Chasers Second Gen. See you soon, Kill Me, Attorney ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 167K 37
"I'm sorry, I love you." Married to a man who hates her family to death, Agnes Romero Salazar is in vain as she discovered her husband's secret affai...
3.8M 64.1K 56
There's no such thing as a number of heartbeats. As long as your heart knows what forever means . . . It's possible that even in the afterlife, it m...
9.2M 242K 51
[COMPLETED] Book 2 of Destined with the Bad Boy. Book 2 is available in book stores nationwide, Shopee, and Lazada!
41.4K 2.3K 45
The Greek philosopher Plato said, "Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and g...