Forbidden Love | 18+

eroticc_mara द्वारा

"Forbidden love provides happiness when there is no happiness." He is my teacher, i am his student. This is w... अधिक

1 |That slick mouth of yours|
2 | I'll be taking that|
3 |You owe me|
4 |You look nice|
5 |You are stuck with me|
6 |You are mine|
7 | Not as beautiful as you|
8|Are you avoiding me?|
9 |I am ready to move on|
10 |You are very flexible|
11 |Good day to you m'lady|
12 | Do not break me |
13 |You are stunning|
14 |She would never end up with him|
15 |I am not dating anyone!|
16 |You are mine don't be stupid|
17| Mind your business|
18 |I am possesive over what's mine|
19|I can't do this|
20 |Leave me alone|
21 |What don't you understand?|
22 | You are very attractive|
23 |You don't get to do that|
24|You can't keep on doing this|
25 |She doesn't mean anything to me|
26| I am just your student|
27 | I know what you did|
28 |Are you serious?|
29 |Will you be mine?|
30 |Get on top|
31 |Can I be your boyfriend again?|
32 |Talk to me|
33 |She is not dating him|
34 |You are a sicko|
35 |Good girl|
36 | You little temptress|
37 |I adore you|
38 |Pretty girl|
39 |I'm busy|
40 |You got what you wanted|
41 |I love you|
42 | Such a pretty view|
43 |You are always sorry|
44 |The city of love|
45 |You can't leave me|
46 |We made it!|
|Her graduation & prom|
|Epilogue|
|Bonus #1|
|Bonus #3|
|Bonus #4|
|Bonus #5|

|Bonus #2|

5.6K 92 42
eroticc_mara द्वारा

E V A N G E L I N A

"Raise your eyebrows for me Evangelina"

I raised my eyebrows and she grabbed a new brush and dabbed it onto her palette then brushed it on my eyelid. "You are such a beautiful bride!" My makeup artist exclaimed making me smile at her.

She did some final touches as my mom walked up to me, she stared at me then teared up. "Oh wow. You look completely stunning" She said as she placed her hand on my shoulder making me blink.

I placed my hand on her's and squeezed it as she wiped her eyes, she pulled herself together as I took selfies on my phone.

She took my phone from me and held out a phone that is not mine, "That's not mine" I said as she took a picture of me on my own phone.

"Yes it's mine but Ezra-" I took the phone from her and pressed it onto my ear. "Ezra?" I asked as I stood up and quickly put on my slippers.

"Hello my love" He said making me smile as I walked into the washroom, "You sound stressed" He said as I locked the door.

"You sound relaxed. Why do you sound relaxed?" I asked as I looked at myself in the mirror, "I didn't know I was supposed to be stressed on my wedding day?"

"Everyone keeps on crying and it's annoying me. Diane told me that she did not think I would make it this far, then at our engagement party when you went to the washroom he said he let me have this relationship because to him I was a ticking time bomb." I said as I jumped up and sat on the counter.

"You yourself didn't think you would make it this far and what does he mean by a ticking time bomb?" He asked making me roll my eyes, "He thought if he didn't let me live the way I wanted I would kill myself" I said as I got off the counter.

Ezra laughed as I looked at myself in the mirror again, my hair has been curled and the curls are now loose as I want them to be.

My robe is dirty from the makeup and hair but at least it is not my dress, "Are you even dressed Ezra?" I asked.

"I have on my pants and socks" He said making me frown, "I want to see you. I haven't seen you for two weeks now" I said.

"That is your fault. You are the one who wanted to go to an unknown location for your bachelorette party" He said making me laugh while he kissed his teeth.

"We went to Aruba" I said making him gasp, "Evangelina." He said clearly not happy. We have a list of places we want to go before we have kids, we are about halfway through the list.

"It's not on our list! Where did you go?" I asked, "Miami. You sound weird are you okay?" He asked making me smile.

"If you plan on leaving me please do it at the altar, make sure they get to the I do's so I can write about-"

"Goodbye Evangelina." I laughed as he kissed his teeth and began to ramble on in Italian about how he would never leave me and he loves me.

A bunch of people banged on the washroom door just as people banged on what I am guessing is a door as well on Ezra's side, "Are you in the washroom?" We asked each other at the same time.

"I am guessing this means it's time?" He asked making me sigh, "Yes it does" I said. "See you at the altar my love" He said as he hung up.

I walked over to the door and unlocked the door to see Diane, Mike, Lisa, Denise, Ace's sister Valeria and my two university best friends Johanna and Elma.

"What?" I asked which made them shout at me telling me that it is time for me to put on my dress and how I shouldn't be in the washroom right now.

"Jesus" I said as Valeria attached herself to my arm, "I am so happy for you and I know he is also happy for you" I was about to kiss her head but they shouted at me telling me not to.

Mike pushed Valeria then took my arm as we walked into the changing room, "I am going to be a father" He said making me blink.

"I know that dipshit" I said as I looked at Valeria who is admiring Mike, she has had a crush on him for the longest and he has never realized that.

Denise opened the closet and pulled out the mannequin that my wedding dress is one, well one of them.

Mike turned around as I took off my robe and Denise took it off the mannequin, I stepped inside the dress and then my mom helped me put it on and zipped me up.I turned around making everyone look at me and squeal.

I smiled as I turned around and looked at the back of my dress, I turned around to see all of them teary eyed and smiling at me making me lose my smile.

"What the fuck?" I asked as I stared at them, "We did not think you would make it this far" They all said in sync startling me.

My mom put in my earrings while she sobbed then my necklace, I picked up my dress and walked past them. I walked over to the door and opened it to see my dad back "Hi"

He quickly turned around and took in my whole look, now he is starting to tear up. "Don't you fucking dare. She will start to cry as well" My mom said as she fixed my veil.

I can feel the tears forming which made him smile at me, "You do not get to cry today" He said as he wiped his eyes then squeezed my shoulder.

"If you guys are going to hug, I would appreciate it if you did it without ruining her makeup" We looked over to Denise who is with one of the photographers and they are both taking pictures.

Me and my dad hugged each other weirdly then took some professionally pictures. My bridesmaids are all wearing a light pinkish dress, it's not really pink it's mixed with white but it matches the colour palette of my wedding.

"She is pacing" My hands are glued to my dress as I keep on walking back and forth, I am breathing out my mouth I stopped walking then turned to look at everyone.

They stood up straight, "I can do this. I love Ezra deeply. I love him like words can not even describe how much I love him which is why I can do this."

They all nodded making me raise my eyebrows, I exhaled then stared at them. "I need to hear that from him" I said as Mike's phone began to ring making me glare at him.

"No phone calls during my mental breakdown, you know this." I said as he answered the call. He walked up to me and gave me the phone "I am in the middle of a mental breakdown, you can not call during a mental breakdown." I said.

"I am pretty sure that is exactly when I am supposed to call" Ezra said making me smile at Mike and flip him off, "I figured that you would be panicking and you weren't answering so I called Mike" He said.

"Now I am going to tell you how much I love you which is a lot, I love you to the galaxy and back or the milky way or whichever space is the farthest and back."

"The love I have for you is astronomical, my heart leaps out of my chest every single time I see you or even think about you. Being with you is like being in heaven you make me feel things I have never felt before."

"I see you and I see eternal happiness, I love you so much."

"Evangelina don't you dare fucking cry!" They all said making me laugh and look up at ceiling, "Do not cry my love" He said making me smile.

"I love you to" I said as the phone moved around a little bit, "Let's start this wedding now si?" His dad asked making me smile even wider.

"Yes we should" I gave Mike back his phone as Denise walked up to me with my bouquet, she gave it to me and I fixed it up a little bit.

"Okay okay everyone go now" Johanna and Elma squeezed my shoulders then walked out headed for the ceremony, then Denise walked out with my mom.

Valeria pushed my boob as she walked out then Mike squealed with me as he walked out, my dad kissed my head then pulled the veil over my head.

I sighed as I locked eyes with him, we made our way downstairs with the photographers, videographers, and people behind me holding my dress so it doesn't drag.

"You know I love you right?" He said making me look at my dad and nodded, "Yes and I love you to" I said.

Gaia and Eva are my flower girls, I can not see inside since we are kind of far. "Last chance to run" He said making me smile.

"I do not want to run" I said making him smile at me, "Alrighty then" He said as the song I choose to which is 'what a wonderful world' by Louis Armstrong.

I have always loved that sing when I was kid, after all I have been through my outlook on life changed for the worst yes but then I found myself, then I found the love of my life who happened to be my math teacher.

When I met Ezra I wouldn't say I was in a bad place, I would say I was healing myself and finding myself. Being with Ezra romantically also helped me, he helped me find myself he was there for me in many ways.

Life is hard, life is going to be tough, it's probably never going to go the way you want it to, but at the end of the day it is still a beautiful world.

To me it's more beautiful when you surround yourself with people who have nothing but your best interests in their heart.

I closed my eyes as I can feel tears forming in my eyes, he took my hand in his and squeezed it making me laugh. "I need a second" I mumbled out.

He hugged me until I calmed down then I opened my eyes, "Okay let's go" I said making him smile at me. I looked at him to see he is teary eyed.

The doors opened and the curtains were pulled apart as we began to walk, Ezra wanted to get married in a church and I was fine with that.

On the right side is my family who is full of people recording and crying at the same time, I looked at the altar to see the love of my life.

His hair is in its natural state since I told him I want it that way, he is wearing a white dress shirt with a black bow tie, he wanted to wear a red tuxedo but we settled on black.

He locked eyes with me and smiled which made me smile at him, he suddenly looked away and wiped his eyes which made me squint at him....is he crying?

Oh my god. He is crying.

Fuck now I am going to cry.

We are a few steps away from the altar which is when we stopped, my dad hugged me as Ezra walked closer to us.

He kissed my hand then hugged Ezra, I took Ezra's arm and locked it with mine as we walked to the altar. We turned to face each other, I turned my body half way and gave my flowers to Mike.

Mike smiled at me and I made my eyes wide then turned around to face Ezra, he took my veil off which made him turn more teary eyed.

I took Ezra's hands in mine and locked eyes with him to see his eyes are kind of reddish, he smiled at me making me raise my eyebrows at him.

Everyone sat down as the officiant began to welcome everyone which resulted in me tuning him out as I stared into Ezra's eyes.

He squeezed my hands making me pull myself into reality "Ezra and Evangelina's love story is my favourite story. In all my years of being an officiant this one will be my favourite and will stick with me forever."

"Their story shows how love can lift you out of a dark place, it shows you that love is powerful that sometimes all you need is a shoulder to cry on. Marriage is a very special thing and these two lovely people are about to realize that."

He went on and on about marriage then about me and Ezra. I wanted a very big wedding but I also wanted a very intimate one so me and Ezra have agreed to say our own vows on our honeymoon to each other privately.

"Do you, Ezra take Evangelina to be your wife? To have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for rich, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish until death do you two part?"

I removed my right hand from his and wiped his eyes making him grab my hand and kiss it repeatedly, everyone went into awe making me laugh as we locked hands again.

"I do. A trillion times with everything with me, I do." He said making me squeeze his hands.

"Do you, Evangelina take Ezra to be your husband to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for rich, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish until death do you two part?"

I smiled at Ezra as I started at him, "I do. I really do." I said making him exhale. I raised an eyebrow and he gave me a look meaning I took a while making me laugh quietly.

Mateo walked up to us in his cute little suit making me gasp, Ezra took my ring and slid it onto my finger as he repeated the words the officiant told him to say.

I took his ring and slid it onto his finger as I repeated the same words he said, "And so now, by the power invested in me. It is my honour and delight to declare you husband and wife you may now kiss-" He released my hands and put his hands on my face kissing me softly.

I smiled as I placed my hands on his face kissing him back, "The bride." Cheer quickly erupted from everyone "I love you" He whispered in between kisses making me chuckle, "Let's keep it pg 13" Mike whispered making us pull away.

We turned to face each everyone who is cheering for us, Ezra's family walked up to him while mines walked up to me. Diane immediately hugged me making me hug her back "Congratulations"

"Thank you-" She pulled away just for my dad to hug me, "Congratulations sweetie" He said making me smile as I hug him back.

I want my husband.

I looked over to Ezra who is trying to get away from everyone, I forced a smile and turned back to everyone. Valeria squeezed my hand making me look at her, she walked over to Ezra and pulled him away from them.

Ezra glared at her as she walked him over to me then he shrugged her hands off him, "Who is that?" He asked making me smile genuinely.

He has met Valeria countless of times but still forgets everyone, "Valeria" I said making him turn to me still confused. "I do not know who that is" I kissed his cheek making his confused expression disappear.

All of our guests have left headed for the reception, the wedding party has been taking pictures and Ezra is mad at me because I am not wearing shoes.

"That is not the point Evangelina, I had to wear these shoes and you are wearing literal socks." He said as I placed my hands on his face, "My dress is big. It is a ball gown. No one can see my feet, this is the first fight you want to have in our married life?"

"I will make you sleep on a blanket away from me on our first wedding night" I said making him smile as he kissed me softly "You are my wife who is wearing socks to our wedding ceremony. This is our first fight."

I pulled away and walked away from just to see his mother, "Hello Evangelina." She said making me force a smile. "Hi" I said as I looked behind her to see my mom scolding her.

"Congratulations on your marriage" She said making me nod, "Thank you." I said as my dad pulled me away from her. "Why does she look like that?" I asked since she looks like she is going to pop a blood vessel.

"You tell me. Is it true you are not wearing shoes?" He asked making me squint at him, I walked away from him then over to the photographers.

They told me they got amazing shots and are ready for the reception, they packed up their things and left headed for the reception.

"How did you know?" I turned around to see Mike walking up to me, "You impregnated Elma who is one of my best friends and she-"

"Got an abortion. Do you think Valeria would be a nice fit for me?" He asked making me smile at him, "Yes I do" I said making him nod.

"We need to get you changed and into the car" He said as he picked up the end of my dress, me and my bridesmaids made our way upstairs.

"All I sam saying is that if Evangelina did not have two dresses for her wedding she would not be Evangelina" He said making everyone else agree and me smile.

Valeria took my reception dress off the mannequin then helped me put it on, Valeria zipped it up for me and I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Your ass looks great" I turned around and looked at my ass, "In fact it does" I said as she gave me my heels. I sat down and put those on then stood back up.

We made our way downstairs as I admired my ring, I bumped into someone making me lose my balance but they grabbed me my waist making me stand up straight.

I looked up to see Ezra, "I like this dress better" He whispered as he leaned in kissing me sloppily. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I kissed him back.

"You two can fuck like dogs later" I pulled away from his lips to see Antonio who is carrying Antonio, he gave me Mateo who is reaching out for me.

"Mommy" He said as I kissed his head, with my mom being sick she can not hold Matteo for more than a couple of second and my dad is useless with children under the age of ten.

Me and Ezra raised him so he calls me mommy and he calls Ezra daddy, Ezra ruffled up his hair and picked up my dress as we walked outside and got into the limo.

Mateo fell asleep after two minutes which made Ezra place his lips on mine kissing me sloppily we ended up making out for the whole drive.

I gave Mateo to my dad and fixed my hair, I locked hands with Ezra just as my stomach began to hurt making me almost fall.

"Evangelina?" He asked as I stood up straight and locked eyes with him, "What was that? Are you-" He stared at me then stood in front of me. "Are you pregnant?"

"Ezra. I have low iron and I haven't eaten all day do not indirectly call me fat." I said as he kissed my head making me sigh.

My bridesmaids and Ezra's groomsmen made their way inside dancing since we did a choreography, I kissed Ezra and we danced our way inside making me cheer at us.

I wouldn't say it was a sexual dance but it was, I knew it was a good dance since the elders are now scolding us. These people have had drinks and little appetizers while I have been starving and this is MY flipping wedding.

(Please excuse the lovely couple in the picture)

I plastered on a fake smile and waved to everyone as me and Ezra sat down, he signalled for one of the waiters to come over he ordered while I waved at people who are waving at me.

Someone poured me champagne and I finished it in one go, "We still have to dance but I think you should sit down" He said making me place my hand on his face. "Let's go"

We did our first dance to 'Can't help falling in love' by Elvis Presley. Ezra choose this song since he likes the lyrics and the meaning behind it but he absolutely hates Elvis Presley.

He danced with me very close to him since he thought I would collapse during our dance which I found cute.

Me and my dad did our dance, I let him choose the song and he choose. 'Isn't she lovely' By Stevie Wonder. We both cried but he tried his best to not make me cry.

I finally got some food inside of me as some people began to dance, my mom walked up to our table. "The room that you reserved for your gifts is full I got another room and that room is full as well."

"I have reserved two more rooms but those are filling up pretty quickly so they will be moving some of the gifts up there" She said as I took a bite of Ezra's food, she took out her phone and took a picture of us.

She walked away smiling at her phone as I turned to Ezra, "I kind of wish we didn't ask them to be hidden" I said as I took a sip of my drink.

"The photographers or the painters?" He asked, "Both" I said as I placed my hand on my stomach and exhaled. "Evangelina?"

"It hurts but not a lot, my heart rate is-"

"No need to go all doctor on me, I just need to know if your okay?" I studied my symptoms for a while then smiled "I am literally just nervous" I said making him roll his eyes.

I locked hands with him "I can't believe I married my highschool math teacher" I said making him shake his head and kiss my hand.

Our wedding? Is definitely people will talk about for years to come. At least one person from each table got up and danced with us.

Lots of people gave speeches but my favourite would probably be Mike's, his speech made me and Ezra cry. Yes he wasn't there when our relationship started but he knows everything. I truly believe he is my platonic soulmate.

The food was amazing, the dances, the music, the entertainment, the speeches literally everything passed my expectations.

Ezra and half of his groom squad ended up taking off their suit jackets since they have been dancing a lot.

"This is a wedding. Stop grinding your ass into Ezra's bulge." We stopped dancing with each other and looked at my dad who looks upset.

"It's time for you horny fucks to cut the cake" He said as he walked away from us, I turned to Ezra as I began to laugh and he kissed my head.

I unbuttoned the first few buttons of his shirt making him kiss me softly, I kissed him back then pulled away.

Everyone made their way back to their seats as they brought out the cake, Ezra wanted to handle the cake which I was fine with.

They rolled it out making me turn around and gasp, "I want-"

"I had them make three mini ones and four more ones like this just in case" I turned to Ezra and squealed.

Mateo walked up to us with a knife making me grab his hand and take it from him gently, "Why does he-"

"Cut the cake, worry later" He said as he placed his hand on mine, we cut the middle part of the bottom making people cheer. I let him finish cutting then gave him a plate.

Lisa gave both of us forks and we both took a bite, "You are amazing" I said to the baker as I took another bite.

Ezra swiped his middle finger over the knife and aimed for my face, "Ezra. Miss me with that shit." I whisper-shouted making him smile. He swiped it onto my neck then licked it off making people whistle.

We served some people some cake then eventually got tired so we sat back down, "Am I the only one who is tired?" He asked making me agree with his statement.

I looked at him as he fed me another bite of cake, "To tired for our wedding night?" I asked making him smile as he looked at me. "Never too tired for you in any way" He said as he winked at me making me smile.

He stood up and kissed me softly, I kissed him back then he pulled away. He walked over to his family members while I turned on my mini fan.

I looked at Aaron and Gaia, she is slapping and attacking him as she is crying and he is just staring at her clearly over it.

"Gaia!" They looked over to me and she wiggled her away out of his grasp and ran over to me as Aaron stood up. I picked her up and placed her on my lap, she is wearing a pink dress which is puffy at the end.

"¿Qué sucedió?" I asked as she made herself comfortable on my lap, she frowned at me. "I want more cake" She said as Aaron kissed my head.
(Spanish: What happened?)

"Married? I thought you would you know what in sophomore year" He said making me laugh, I flipped him off. "Why didn't you get her more cake?"

"Because it's finish, and I do not want her to have a sugar rush" I rolled my eyes and cut a small piece of my cake. "Her sugar rushes don't last long, she will be in bed by nine" I said as I grabbed a new fork.

"You have no idea what time it is? Evangelina it is half past five am." He said making me take the fork away from Gaia who frowned.

"You are lying" I said making him pull out his phone and show it to me, "Why is everyone still here?" I asked as I looked around.

"This is an Italian and Latino wedding based in Italy, Don't play stupid" I said as Ezra walked back to me, he and Aaron hugged then he kissed Gaia's head.

"Did you know it is five in the morning?" I asked Ezra and he nodded. "Yes" He said making me tilt my head to the left and lock eyes with him.

"Some people have already left" I said as Aaron took the cake slice I cut for Gaia and began to eat it, I looked at Gaia who is watching his every movement.

She made the face she makes when she is about to cry, Ezra took a piece of his cake and put it in her mouth catching her off guard.

She pulled out the fork and inspected it then put it back inside making Ezra smile at her, she turned to him and reached out for him.

He took her from me and I looked at Aaron who is staring at Ezra who is feeding her more cake, "You want to wrap it up?" Aaron asked me.

"I do not know how people end weddings" I said as I signalled for my parents to come to us, Ezra called for his dad and they all arrived.

"How did you guys end your wedding?" I asked making them stare at us then look at each other. "You two are married adults now, who should know how to end your own wedding" My mom said making all of them agree.

"So you guys don't know?" Ezra asked making them nod, "You just wait for people leave and since some people are leaving now give or take by 10am you should be on your little private plane-"

"Big private plane" Me and Ezra said making everyone but my dad roll their eyes, my dad high fived me and Ezra.

They walked back to their seats and Aaron took Gaia who is full back to their table, I got up and sat on his lap. "You okay?" He asked me making me kiss his cheek.

"I, Evangelina Gaia Giulia Ricci is doing absolutely amazing" I said making him smile very brightly at me, "You took my last name?" He asked.

"Yes because I love you" He kissed my cheek and locked hands with me "I love you to."

Eventually everyone did in fact leave, me and Ezra are the only ones here. "What were you doing?"
I asked as he walked back to me.

"Something" He said as I took off my heels, 'Careless Whisper' by George Michael began to play making me smile at him.

That song is something we stop and dance to whenever and wherever we are, "You are not smooth" I said as he took my hand into his pulling me closer to him.

"I would say I am a pretty smooth guy, a very smooth one actually. I pulled you so I would say I am the king of smooth" He said making me roll my eyes as I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"I don't like you" I whispered against his lips as he leaned in closer, he smiled and brushed our noses together. "I love you to Mrs.Ricci" He whispered as he kissed me softly.

A/N:
it took me way to flipping long to make this chapter which I apologize for.

I also don't like writing weddings, I like writing weddings that go terribly wrong.

One more bonus chapter, Which will be their married life.

I've released a new book called Betrayal, it's an age gap book and I really think you guys would like it.

Lots of loveee my loves!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

477K 11.1K 40
| COMPLETE | 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒘𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒖𝒓...
Meet Me After Class LeighFrankie द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

4.4K 164 68
So who will it be for this hopelessly unromantic girl? The brooding best friend? Or the young and unquestionably attractive substitute teacher? They...
Forbidden Kenadee द्वारा

लघु कहानी

250K 8.1K 14
Tera thought she'd never see the hot stranger she had a one night stand with again, but on her first day of her final college class her professor tur...
23.9K 1.2K 19
"Pleaseeeeee....." I beg him, I'm so so close , His thrusts making me lose my mind "Please what? I need words " I gush more under his deep husky voic...