Shelter//Scott McCall 3

By voidhales1242

~The Empath can literally feel what another person feeling. Depending on your particular gift you may feel th... More

Season 3A: Cast
~SOUNDTRACK~
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~21~

~20~

608 8 3
By voidhales1242

Chapter 20: The McCall Orphanage

Chapter Song: Absinthe by I DONT KNOW HOW BUT THEY FOUND ME

"If I were you then I'd stop talking. 'Cause soon you'll be a dead man walkin'. No, I don't care what momma says. You wind me up or you'll wind up dead."

~

The sun peacefully shined through the window above Scott's bed, beaming directly onto Isabella's face as she attempted to pull the covers over her face and block it out. Unfortunately, the blankets on Scott's bed were too thin to provide her any cover from the sun as it quickly awoke her.

When Isabella realized that she was not going to be able to go back to sleep, she let out a soft sigh and sat up in the bed, rubbing her eyes tiredly. Her eyes remained closed as she tried to pat Scott on the back gently to wake him up. To her surprise though, her hand did not hit a body but rather an empty spot where Scott should have been.

Isabella opened her sleepy eyes and looked over to Scott's side to see that he was in fact not next to her anymore. She grunted in annoyance upon seeing his absence and rolled her eyes as she slipped her feet off of the bed and onto the cold hardwood floor.

A shiver raked up her body upon contact with the floor, but it quickly went away as she pulled herself off the bed and groggily walked to Scott's attached bathroom. When she entered the room, the first thing she noticed was her reflection, a mess of matted blonde hair thrown into a messy bun sat atop of her head. Usually, that would have made her groan in disgust but something else caught her eye instead.

She was wearing absolutely nothing but Scott's lacrosse jersey that hung just above her knees on her small frame. She ran her hands down the wrinkled material with a giddy smile on her face, remembering what she and him had done the night before. She wrapped her arms around her self to tighten the jersey to her skin and twirled happily, a small glow making its way onto her cheeks.

She had never been that intimate with someone in her life and beside the mild discomfort that comes with having sex, she had enjoyed it thoroughly. Especially since she had been waiting so long to do that with Scott, she had never really thought about how much she wanted it until last night. The desire hit her aggressively and all at once.

Isabella smiled at her reflection for a few more moments before pulling her hair out of the bun and letting her curls fly down over her shoulders. She hardly ever let her hair stay in its natural state but she was too high up on cloud nine to even care. With one last look in the mirror she sent her reflection a quick shrug.

She then turned on her heel and ventured back into Scott's room to look for a pair of his shorts. She could easily run across the hall and get her own pants but she was not risking anyone seeing her in nothing but Scott's jersey, her whole butt basically hanging out. She would be absolutely mortified, especially if Melissa saw her.

Isabella dug around in the mess of clothes that was Scott's bedroom floor until she found a pair of grey shorts hidden under a pair of what she could only assume was week old dirty underwear. Isabella threw the underwear away from her in disgust before holding the shorts up to her nose for a smell check, if they smelled anything like the underwear she would be tossing them too.

Fortunately, they actually smelled clean, not like freshly clean but clean enough for her to wear without reeking of manly body odor. The thought alone made Isabella want to puke. Now that Isabella had made her outfit a little more suitable to be caught in, her next focus became finding her missing boyfriend.

Isabella made her way to the door and slowly opened it before peeking her head out into the hallway to check if he had for some reason been lingering in the hallway, unfortunately she had no luck. Her next choice was to search in the living room, she had thought maybe Isaac had heard them and decided to kill Scott. That would be unfortunate.

Isabella was about to trudge down the stairs to see if her twin had killed her boyfriend, but the sound of snoring caught her attention, a very familiar snore. She stopped in her tracks and turned around to see that Melissa McCall's door was slightly ajar. Isabella rose an eyebrow in confusion before slowly making her way to the door, tip toeing through the hallway.

When she reached the door, she slowly and quietly pushed the door open with the palm of her hand. As light flowed out and the room became clear to her she was surprised to see not only Scott, but Isaac too.

Scott was asleep in the brown recliner in the corner of Melissa's room with his mouth hung open and Isaac was laying on the floor, snoring like a freight train. Isabella looked at them strangely scoffing under her breath and making her way towards Scott.

"Do you know when they got in here?" Melissa asked suddenly to Isabella's surprise. She didn't even know she was awake.

Upon hearing Melissa's voice, Isabella jumped in fear and fell to the ground, hitting her head hard against the wooden bed frame. She let out of a groan of pain before pulling herself to her feet and giving Melissa a shame filled look. She probably looked like an idiot but that's what she got for hanging out so much with Scott and Stiles. They had turned her into a idiot by association.

Melissa let out a soft chuckle and raised her eyebrow curiously at the young girl, " Are you okay? I didn't mean to scare you. If anything I should be the one scared that so many teenagers are sneaking into my room."

Isabella rubbed her throbbing head for a few moments until it went completely away and laughed quietly at Melissa in response, " I'll be okay, super human healing comes in handy sometimes. I was just looking for Scott. I was going to take him back to the room, I didn't even hear him leave last night."

Melissa nodded her head and let out a soft yawn before gesturing towards the sleeping boys, specifically Scott, " He left you last night? When I came in you guys were knocked out in bed together."

Isabella's eyes widened upon hearing her words. She didn't want Melissa to know they had sex, it wasn't a horrible thing but still that was so awkward to her. She could only imagine what Melissa saw, she did after all wake up with no underwear on this morning.

" You saw us last night?" Isabella asked in a fearful voice as she played with the strings on Scott's shorts. She was praying that Melissa was just messing with her and that Isaac had hinted to her about their night. She was hoping she was just fucking with her.

Melissa smirked briefly, " Yeah, but I didn't see anything. The blankets were covering everything. I just hope to god that you guys were safe. I don't need a little Scott running around anytime soon, one is enough."

Isabella chuckled and let out a breath of relief she didn't know she was holding, " So you're not upset with us?"

Melissa scoffed and pulled herself out of bed, fixing the bed sheets as soon as her feet hit the floor, " Of course not. Do you realize how long you two have been together? I'm surprised you guys waited this long. It's about time. As long as you guys were safe then I don't care."

Isabella nodded in understanding and was about to drop the conversation until another thought entered her mind.

She turned to Melissa who had just finished making her bed and asked curiously with her eyebrows furrowed, "How did you know we hadn't...you know, done anything yet?"

Melissa smirked and tilted her head towards where Scott was still sleeping, " He's my only kid. He tells me everything that crosses his mind, even if he doesn't mean to sometimes. I think its kind of sweet, he talks about you all the time. I've never seen him love anything like he loves you."

Isabella raised her eyebrow at Melissa in joking matter, "Not even Stiles? I'd be happy to finally beat him at something, he's too damn smart for me. He always figures things out before I even have a chance to."

Melissa chuckled and took a seat on her bed softly while patting the blanket for Isabella to sit next to her, " That's a tough one, I think you and Stiles will have to fight that one out. I do however think it's time to wake up these boys, you three have school."

Isabella groaned and pulled her body all the way onto Melissa's bed before she swung her head back in disapproval and let it fall onto the soft bed, " Do we have to? I think I prefer it being just the two of us. Less chance for annoyance."

Melissa rolled her eyes playfully and patted Isabella on the knee before standing to her feet and hovering over the two teenage boys who miraculously were still out cold, drooling and snoring up a storm.

Melissa nudged Isaac with her foot silently and when nothing happened she folded her arms over her chest and stared intensely down at him and her son. They were about to be waken up and Isabella knew that it was going to be entertaining, despite her want for them to stay asleep.

She enjoyed alone time with Melissa McCall, it was like spending time with her own mother; something she never got to do. It was a nice illusion and escape from the crumbling world around her to pretend like Melissa was that mother that she so desperately wanted.

To be able to view the entertaining wakeup call that was about to happen, Isabella pulled herself up on the bed and sat cross-legged, ready to enjoy the show.

Melissa tried to kick Isaac again, but he did not move for the second time, much to Melissa's displeasure. Melissa sighed in exasperation and tilted her head to side, " Really boys?"

She began tapping her foot loudly on the hard wood before she yelled out to them in a loud and impatient tone, " Boys!"

Upon hearing Melissa McCall yell sternly at them the two boys shot up in urgency. Scott's fumbling to pull himself out the chair quickly made Isabella smile widely at the silly boy she loved. For being a werewolf, he still didn't seem to always have the most heightened agility or senses for that matter.

They both looked around in a panic, Pepsi bottles that Isabella had not noticed before fell into the seat of the chair as Scott stood up at stared at his mother with wide eyes full of guilt and fear.

Melissa stared back at the boys with an unimpressed look on her face and kept her arms crossed over her chest, "What do you think you're doing?"

Isaac looked the guiltiest as he said in a higher pitched voice than usually and swung his arms around with his fists closed lightly, obviously still a bit loopy from the dead sleep he had awoken from, " Uh, we were watching over you..."

" We wanted to make sure you weren't the third sacrifice." Scott said awkwardly as his mother continued to look at him like all parents do when they are interrogating their children.

A look Isabella knew all too well from Derek, even though he wasn't much of a father 70% of the time. She couldn't really blame him though, he never asked to have her dropped into his care. If Talia hadn't died, she would have been her responsibility not his. He just got stuck with her. She knew he loved her, but she also knew it was hard for him to be a father when he had never planned for it.

Isabella broke out of her own thoughts about Derek when she caught sight of Melissa nodding her head at the boys in confusion as she motioned towards the chair Scott had just been snoozing in, " Both of you were asleep..."

Scott froze like a criminal who had just been caught, trying to come up with an explanation for why they had both fallen asleep when "trying" to protect Melissa McCall.

It was obvious that they had messed up their plan and Scott was more than a little embarrassed. All the while, Isaac was avoiding eye contact with everyone as he looked down at the ground and rubbed the back of his neck in just as much embarrassment.

Suddenly, Scott turned to Isaac in realization and pointed his finger at him with wide eyes, " You were on watch last!"

Isaac looked up from the ground but kept his hand on his neck as he turned to Scott and whisper yelled, " What are you talking about? You were on watch last!"

Scott shook his head rapidly with his eyes still wide, "No, you were on watch last!"

Isaac dropped his hand from the back of his neck slowly as a glimmer of realization flashed through his blue eyes. He turned to Melissa and said sheepishly as he nodded his head, " I may have been on watch last."

Melissa finally dropped her arms to her side and chuckled at the situation in front of her as she put her hands on her heart tenderly, " My heroes!"

The two boys were really acting like brothers and was comical to her how fast it had happened. It was like she had adopted two more kids and now was a mother of three. Her babies were a bunch of idiots though.

The humor then dropped from Melissa's face as confusion overtook it again and she shook her head in a questioning manner, " Wait, didn't you say they were all doctors? I mean, I haven't had an M.D. recently attached to the end of my name, so I think I'm in the clear."

Scott shook his head and stepped forward in a protective and caring way towards his mother, "Yeah, but it could just come under any kind of healer, Mom--and you were definitely a healer last night."

Isabella nodded her head from her spot on the bed, speaking for the first time in the conversation as she held her pointer finger up in the air, " I second that. What you did for Danny last night was awesome. We all may have supernatural advantages, but you're the real one with superpowers."

This was the first time that Scott had noticed she was even in the room, he was too focused on getting caught by his mother to even see his girlfriend. As soon as he heard her voice though his eyes snapped to her immediately, his heartbeat beating out of his chest as soon as he saw her.

Isabella heard the sudden uptake in his heart rate and looked over at him with worry only to see that he was looking her up and down as he slowly pulled his lip in between his teeth. He was checking her out, actually more like dying for another taste of her after the night they had shared. The way his jersey loosely laid over her body, making it appear as though she still had nothing on underneath even though she did make him a bit too excited.

Upon noticing what Scott was doing, a dark blush made its way onto Isabella's face and she quickly looked away from him while trying to hold in the smile on her face.

Melissa had watched the whole encounter as she tried to hold in a laugh at the two, teenage hormones were something else. She wanted to tell Scott to knock it off, but she couldn't help the laugh that arose from her body when she saw Isaac's face as he stared at his twin sister. Isaac was watching her with a look of disgust, looking like he wanted to puke.

" I think I'm going to throw up, I literally hate the both of you. You guys promised you wouldn't do gross stuff like this in front of me anymore. Last night was torture enough." Isaac said as he turned away from them in disgust and clamped his hand over his eyes.

Isabella was a bit embarrassed that he had heard them, but she wasn't shocked because Melissa had already told her he had. Instead of hiding in shame she pushed herself off the bed and walked over to Isaac.

She placed her hand on his shoulder and gave it a small push before walking out of the room and saying over her shoulder, "Keep acting disgusted, we all know you're just jealous that you didn't get some last night."

Isaac stayed silent and didn't say a word. Normally he would have, but he was scared he was going to say something he didn't want to just yet. He was scared he would have given away where he had actually been the night before. Little did she know he had "gotten some" the night before. Not on the same level as she did, but it was still something. He didn't like keeping secrets from her, but he wanted to be sure of what it was he was doing before going public with it. He wanted to make sure she was the right one.

Isaac was broken out of his guilty thoughts as Melissa let out a chuckle and shook her head, " What am I going to do with all of you, my little McCall Orphans?"

Scott shrugged his shoulders and said with slight embarrassment towards himself, he couldn't help what had come over him when he saw her. " Uh, let us stay home to protect you and never speak of what just happened again?"

Melissa then walked over to Scott and patted him on the cheek with a smile, " I will agree to the second part, but no way on staying home. You have school and I'm sorry to break it to you and Isaac, but I will not be anyone's human sacrifice today. Now, get all of your butts to school."

She then strutted out of the room and down the stairs to make herself coffee before her shift, leaving the two boys standing in her room defeated, knowing that their plan had not worked out the way they had hoped. Instead, they just made themselves look like fools. At least Melissa would now be cautious and aware that she could be target. That was the most they could hope for.

At least she was aware.

****

The process of getting ready for school did not take the group that Melissa now called The McCall Orphans as long as Isabella had thought they would. The only thing she had done was shower and throw Scott's jersey back onto her body before slipping on a pair of black skinny jeans, tucking it into them with a French tuck. She didn't care too much about her hair as she just let it fall down into a mess of wet curls, Scott seemed to like it better that way anyway.

The boys had simply thrown on questionable clothes from the hurricane that was Scott's floor. Isabella wasn't even sure what portion of the clothes on that floor were Isaac's and which were Scott's. It was like they had just combined wardrobes and made it a free for all. Kind of disgusting if you asked Isabella, but that was what she got for living with two nasty teenage boys.

Currently the three of them were walking into Mr. Harris' class together where Stiles and Lydia were already waiting for them, they had rushed into the room right as the bell rung out signaling that they had somehow still made it there fast enough to be exactly on time. Isabella still had to book it to French class with Ms. Morell since she didn't have this class with them, but she had wanted to walk them there.

Isabella groaned with disgust as she saw Ms. Blake sitting in Mr. Harris' desk. Since he was technically still missing, she figured that her least liked teacher this year was filling in for him. She felt bad for her friends that had to see her more than one time during the day, she would literally die if she had been stuck in there with her. She liked Harris more than her.

Ms. Blake looked up from her desk to watch the two boys scramble to their seats and shook her head, of course it was them. Isaac was a great student, but she really doubted their commitment to her class especially after seeing their absences from the prior year. Scott had only missed her own class once, but once was enough to create a habit.

He was her main worry. She was just hoping he'd stay on course; it was all she could hope for as an educator.

She was so focused on the boys running into her classroom that she had not noticed Isabella Hale until a few seconds later, standing in the doorway waving happily at her friends and blowing a longing kiss towards the hopefully reformed student, Scott McCall.

The blonde girl was not a problem student and still managed to excel in classes despite her absences, Miss. Blake was hoping she could rub some of that off on Scott because he needed it desperately.

Even though the girl was not a worry for her, Isabella Hale did intrigue her though. There was something special about her, something that Jennifer Blake could sense from a mile away. She has a special interest in her, especially since she had just slept with her father a couple nights before when he was literally knocking on heaven's door. Something Isabella was still oblivious to; she didn't even know Derek was alive for sure yet.

Isabella caught eye contact with Ms. Blake as she stood in the doorway and began to leave. She was smiling at her widely, but Isabella quickly looked away with a groan. She wanted to die rather than be in her class. She loved English but hated Ms. Blake. She didn't need a reason why because there was none. She just gave her bad vibes, just like Matt Daehler had and he turned out to be a murdering psychopath.

So, to say she didn't trust Jennifer Blake would be an understatement, she just wished someone else had her back on the subject like she had with Stiles when it came to Matt. She just wished someone would believe her that something was off about her, something was not right.

Isabella quickly made the thoughts of Jennifer Blake's weirdness leave her brain as she left the classroom and ran through the quiet but loud hallways to Ms. Morell's French class. She was hoping she could blame her tardiness on her unstable emotional state and her dad's alleged "passing". She hoped that she would buy it being a guidance counselor and all, but she didn't care if she didn't either. She sucked at French anyway, so who really cared?

****

Ms. Morell had actually believed Isabella's story so much that she sent her home. She had been there that night that Derek fell to his "death" and although she knew he was alive, she understood that the girl was hurt even if she tried to hide it with a smile. She was going to be even more hurt when she realized Derek was doing just fine and that he slept with the one teacher she hated more than Mr. Harris.

That was going to be a shot to the heart.

Isabella had every intention of going back to the McCall house, or she guessed the McCall Orphanage, but Isaac and Boyd had other plans for her. They had caught her walking out of the school at the same time as her and forced her to give them a ride to her former home known as the Loft.

Cora had texted Boyd that the Alphas were planning an attack and they immediately jumped into action. This is when she was informed of Derek's rise from the dead, his second one. She didn't shed a tear when they told her, she just went silent.

Silent with rage.

A rage that caused her to speed recklessly down every road in Beacon Hills at speeds that the two boys didn't even think the Camaro could reach. They boys had screamed, more like yelled at her to stop or slow down the whole ride, but she didn't listen.

As soon as she reached the loft parking lot, Boyd watched from the passenger seat as she stormed out the car and towards the building in a blind rage.

He turned to Isaac in the back and smirked evilly, " Ten bucks says she throws him through a pillar."

Isaac scoffed and shook his head in disbelief, " Oh, come on, Boyd. You're really going to bet on this...." He paused and tried to stay serious, but a laugh managed to fall out his mouth in a stuttering mess, " Alright, alright. I say twenty bucks that she cracks the metal table in half with her fist."

Boyd considered the offer for a moment and then smirked again while holding his hand out for Isaac to shake, " Okay, deal."

Isaac chuckled lowly and grabbed Boyd's hand in his, "I guess it's a deal."

Just as they pulled their hands away from each other and attempted to leave the car, a thunderous yell rang through the air causing them to both look at each other in a panic.

"DEREK, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" Isabella's voice was so loud and thunderous that they were sure people could hear it for miles.

Boyd threw his car door open hurriedly and sprung out of the car, looking to Isaac briefly to make sure he had heard the same thing he did, " I think that's our cue to move our asses."

Isaac nodded in a panic and threw himself out of the car before following Boyd who had already begun racing towards the huge building that housed the Hale Loft. They had no idea what they were going to walk into, but they were both just hoping she wouldn't actually kill Derek and that one of them would make some money by the end of the day.

****

When Boyd skidded into the room, a smile immediately adorned his face. He had walked into one of the most amazing sights ever.

Isabella had in fact thrown Derek's body through one of the cement pillars. He was still laying in the rubble groaning in pain as he tried to pull himself off.

Meanwhile Isabella was bent over the metal table in the middle of the room heavily breathing as Cora held her shoulders and tried to talk to her calmly from the other side.

Cora looked up from Isabella upon hearing Boyd fling the huge sliding door open and gave him a small smile, " Help him up? I've got her."

Boyd nodded with a small smile in return and began walking over to Derek who was coughing up dust as he moved himself into a seated position on the cold hard floor. Boyd held his hand down to Derek with a soft smile and Derek immediately took it. He gripped onto Boyd tightly as he wobbled onto his feet and then pushed away from him once he felt his body begin to heal normally.

Cora looked over and smiled at the two, knowing that Derek was okay and that she hadn't hurt him as much as she had probably wanted to. It looked worse than it was, she could have done so much more damage to him if she wanted to. No one could have stopped her if she didn't love him more than she hated him. None of them were strong enough to fight her anymore.

After making sure that her brother was okay, Cora turned back to her niece and rubbed her shoulders softly. She was slowly beginning to calm down.

"Say it again. You're almost there, honey. A few more times." Cora said encouragingly.

Isabella nodded her head and kept her eyes closed tightly as she gripped the table in her hands, "Alpha, Beta, Omega."

"Good. Again." Cora said as she listened to the young girl's heart. She had barely known her niece, but she already loved her with all her heart. She couldn't say she didn't enjoy watching her charge into the room and send her brother flying through the air, but she also didn't want to see her lose all control. Nobody wanted that.

"Alpha, Beta, Omega." Isabella said as she let a deep breath out of her mouth. After speaking this final time, her shoulders drooped, and she hung her head tiredly over the metal table.

Cora listened to her heartbeat again and when she heard it beating rhythmically and at a regular pace, she softly removed her hands from Isabella's shoulder and walked around the table. She looked at her niece sadly before grabbing her in a hug and leading her towards the couch to sit. Isabella immediately plopped into the couch, Cora sitting down next to her.

As soon as Cora sat down, she swung her arm over Isabella's shoulder and pulled her close. The girl snuggled into her aunt and looked over to Derek who was watching the whole scene carefully, scared to say anything that might risk her coming after him again. He was so used to being stronger, especially stronger than her, but now that he wasn't, it scared him.

Isabella looked over at him with a blank face and spoke up softly, " Sorry about throwing you into a pillar."

Derek looked at her as a smile came onto his face upon hearing her words, " You mean that?"

Isabella shook her head and scoffed quietly, "No, you deserved it."

"What did I do that was so bad?" Derek said as he dusted off his clothes and shook cement dust from his hair.

"You did kick her and I out onto the streets. Thanks for that by the way, I think we love living at the McCall Orphanage way more now." Isaac said as he walked down the stairs and into the room before plopping down on the sofa next to Isabella and Cora.

He had been watching the scene from the doorway silently, not really feeling like helping Derek up with Boyd. He didn't really like him in the moment.

Derek rolled his eyes, " I only kicked you out. She left on her own. And what the hell is the McCall Orphanage?"

"You didn't give her a choice, Der." Cora said with a shrug of her shoulders, " That's her twin brother. I would have done the same if mom had kicked you out."

Derek had gone to say something but stopped himself and went silent. He knew she was right, but he didn't do it to be an asshole like they all thought. He had done it to protect Isaac more than anything. He didn't want to be forced by Kali or any of the other Alphas to kill him. If he hadn't had left, he knew it would have happened. He had brought Isaac into Isabella's life and didn't want to be the one to make him leave her life. He'd never forgive himself.

" Fine, but still, what the hell is the McCall Orphanage?" Derek asked with a confused look on his face as he walked over to the metal table and leaned against it.

Isaac chuckled and pointed between him and Isabella, " The McCall house and we are their proud resident orphans."

Derek squinted his eyes at Isabella in annoyance, " You're not an orphan. He may be, but you're not. I am still legally your father."

"Technically, I am an orphan. My birth mom and dad are both dead and before you were my father you were technically my brother. Up until today, I thought you were dead, so I don't think know if your claim really counts. Plus, I don't really live here anymore, Melissa has been taking care of me."

Derek rolled his eyes and chose to ignore what she had said, completely changing the subject as he directed his next words towards all three teenagers.

"I think you guys need to all go back to school. This was fun, but I have stuff to do, and you guys have too much already on your plates. You don't need to add failing high school to that list. Especially you, Izzy."

Isaac shook his head tauntingly and sunk into the couch, spreading his legs and throwing his arms around the back of it comfortably, " Well, about that. We actually can't. Boyd and I are incredibly and unbelievably sick."

Derek scoffed and folded his arms over his chest as he rolled his eyes, " With what? Brain damage."

Isaac shook his head and smirked as he mockingly spoke, " Well, I have a killer migraine, just could not focus on class...and, uh- Boyd over there has explosive diarrhea."

Boyd rolled his eyes at Isaac and walked over, adjusting the bag on his shoulder that none of them had even noticed he had on until now, " It was his dumb idea not mine. We're here to protect you."

Isaac shook his head with a chuckle and walked over to a bookcase in the corner of the room, pulling out a brown book and skimming through it without a care in the world. He loved his plan and had no idea what Boyd's problem with it was, except for the fact that his condition might have been a bit more embarrassing.

Derek mockingly chuckled and scoffed at Boyd, completely ignoring Isaac and whatever the hell he was now reading, " You guys are here to protect me? I guess I am in trouble then." He then turned to Isabella and nodded her head at her, " What about you? What sickness are you suffering with?"

" I am emotionally unstable and depressed." Isabella said with a proud smile as she still laid in Cora's arms on the couch.

"Sounds about right. I probably caused that." Derek said with a sad look sent in his daughter's direction.

He really felt bad for all he had put her through, he knew he should have called her. He had heard her scream for him when he fell, he knew how hurt she was and still didn't call. He knew he should have. He really was an asshole.

"So, how are you going to protect me?" Derek asked as he turned his attention away from how bad he felt for what he had done to Isabella and instead brought it back to Boyd who was now crouched over the bag that he had recently placed on the ground.

"I actually came up with a plan. I thought about that time Gerard had me and Erica locked up, tied up with electrical wires pushing currents through us." He stopped and unzipped his red bag, one identical to Isabella's that was still soaked with blood in the corner of Scott's room...on his nasty floor. Her bag was now a lost cause.

"I was wondering how we could do something like that...but on a bigger scale." Boyd said as he finished speaking and pulled out what he had sitting inside of his bag. He had large red jumper cables wrapped up tightly in a circle.

Isabella's eyes went wide, and she stood out of Cora's grasp and off the couch. She walked over to Boyd and put her on his shoulder, " Oh I am definitely in. Let's roast some Alpha ass."

Boyd looked up at her and chuckled while putting the wires on the ground next to his bag. He was glad to have her support, he didn't care that much about what Derek thought anymore. This was for her, he was protecting Derek for her...and Cora too, he cared about her too.

As far as Boyd was concerned, Derek wasn't his leader, nor was he his alpha. She was. She was the only one he wanted to impress. He had said that he wanted to be like her and Scott when he was first turned, and he still did. He wanted to be just like her.

Unfortunately, while Boyd was reveling in how much pride he felt when she agreed with his plan, she had gotten a text from Scott. A very worrying and bad text.

Isaac was the first to notice her mood change as she stared blankly at her phone, tears pooling in her eyes. He was immediately thrown into a pool of worry as he placed the book back on the shelf and slowly walked over to her, placing his hand on her shoulder, "Izzy? What's wrong?"

Isabella wearily looked up at the group who had now all turned to her with worried glances and held in her phone in her hand shakily, "Scott just texted. The Darach took Deaton."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.6K 1.4K 18
Hypervigilance: an enhanced state of sensory sensitivity accompanied by an exaggerated intensity of behaviors whose purpose is to detect threats. In...
25.2K 305 27
Riley hale daughter of Derek hale 16 years old just come back with her father after they heard that there is a new beta in beacon hills what will hap...
310K 11.6K 56
Remaining both physically & mentally intact within the confines of Beacon Hills wasn't always a struggle for Rachel Hale. There was a time when the t...
54K 1.5K 43
[𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐓𝐖𝐎] The past few months had not been easy on Yasmine McCall. Between her twin Scott McCall turning into a werewolf and Peter Hale torme...