good girl - Lucius Malfoy

By snapesbabe

Enya Cyprus, a beautiful, young witch, has nowhere to go over the summer and decides to spend it at the mansi... More

preface
one - dear enya
two - hello mister malfoy
three - i love it
four - be quiet
five - i love you
six - naughty girls
seven - pleaaase
eight - collecting memories
nine - are you sure?
ten - wizard's chess
eleven - should i explain it to you?
twelve - i love the world
thirteen - little brat
fourteen - missed you
fifteen - twist and shout
sixteen - lemon biscuits
seventeen - early visit
eighteen - drama
nineteen - daddy
twenty - worth it
author's note

twenty-one - something new

3.1K 54 5
By snapesbabe

Lucius shut the door to his bedroom with strength, the sound echoing in the dark room. In a blink of a second, he had me pushed against the wood, his body pressing against mine as we kissed fiercefully. His hands roamed my covered body, squeezing my waist, my bum, and running them along my back to halt at my neck.

He grasped the fabric of my dress and fastly pulled it over my head, removing it completely, and threw it into the darkness. "You are so beautiful, Enya." he whispered after a few moments of silently admiring my body. His eyes travelled from my bra-less breasts to my dark eyes full with adoration, and not a second later I crashed my lips on his.

One of his hands held the side of my head securely while the other slid down to cup my bum. His hand exerted pressure, motioning me to jump and wrap my legs around his waist. I felt his covered bulge on my exposed sex, applying a heavenly pressure on my clit. He pressed himself tighter against me, leaving no space between us, as we kissed with passion.

"Would you like to try something new, my pet?" he asked me, his tone curious but not less dominant.

Something new? Didn't we try new things every time we slept together? My curiosity grew with every second I didn't answer, my mind running at top speed into the wildest directions. As much as some thoughts should convince me to say no, I couldn't bring myself to. "Yes, Master."

"Good girl." he smirked with pride. He set me back on the floor and took my hand in his, leading me to the end of his room, where nothing but a plain wall took place. I looked at him in confusion, but before I could ask, a black door appeared with Lucius muttering an incantation and twisting his hand. The door swung open and he rushed me inside, entering behind me.

A whisper sounded right next to my ear and low lights exposed the mysterious room. A playroom. A big four poster bed with red coverings stood in the middle of the room, on one side of it was a black davenport and on the other was a whipping bench. My focus was drawn up as I noticed tracks on the ceiling with ropes and chains suspendedfrom them. On the right wall were three cupboards, I wondered what was hidden inside. On the left wall hung various spanking implements and a metre or so before stood a black leather bench.

"Do you still wish to try something new, pet?" Lucius question tore me from my observations and made me turn around to face him. His checking was flatteringly sweet, but highly unnecessary. Lucius could do anything to me, and with me, without further hesitation. My trust to him grew with every time we had sex; I knew he knew my limits and even if he would push them, I knew I could trust on his reliability of my, our, safewords.

"Yes, Master, of course." I said, naturally. Now that he showed me such a treat, I wouldn't deny. Despite my nervousness, arousal took possession of my whole body and made me excited for what was about to come.

He smirked, Oh, god, that devilish smirk! "Undress me." he commanded. I smiled triumphantly and dropped my gaze from his beautiful eyes to the buttons on his shirt. I unbuttoned each of them and then rolled the fabric off his shoulders, feeling his hot skin on my fingertips. I dropped to kneel on the cold wooden floor to help him out of his shoes and socks and took his belt out of the loops of his trousers, the buckle making a clink as it hit the floor. My hand came back to the zipper of his trousers, but his hand covered mine and halted me immediately. "Not yet, kitten."

I dropped my hands instantly and then looked up through my lashes as I said, "Yes, Master." It was heavenly to see his eyes darken, giving my confidence a push as it was I who could make him feel this way, even after all the times we had been intimate with each other.

"Go to the bench and bend over it. I want your hands behind your back."

My libido rose and I felt a sudden warmth on my cheeks. His words, his tone, his expression. Everything about my master was so ... dominant, authoritative- perfect.

I tore my eyes away from his and followed his orders perfectly. I could hear his footsteps slowly walking into my direction until I felt his cold fingers running along my spine, make me shudder. He summoned leather cuffs and a rope that landed in his palms with a small thud. He was quick with cuffing my wrists together at the small of my back and then knelt down behind me. "Spread your legs as wide as you can. I wish to see your pussy wide open."  

I gasped aloud, surprised, but much more affected by another wave of heat washing over me. I would never understand how embarrassmentand humiliation could turn me on so immensely. Swallowing hardly, I did as he said, biting my lip as I felt him tying my ankles to the outside of the bench legs.

"Tell me your safewords, Enya." His demand was spoken in a soft tone.

"Yellow for slow, red for stop," I answered without hesitation. "Master."

"What are we now?"

"Green, Master."

"Good girl." His praising was followed with gentle caresses on my bottom and the backs of my thighs. "You look beautiful all tied up for me."

My eyes fluttered and my answer came out as a flustered whisper, "Thank you, Master."

He chuckled and moved away from behind me. I heard slow footsteps walking along my left side and turned my head towards it. Lucius' gaze was fixed on the wall, one of his hands groped from tool to tool until he came to a halt, taking a black thing from its hook. "This, my pet, is a flogger. It will deliciously redden your pale skin for my pleasure, and yours, of course, as well. I am an excellent flogger."

I looked at it closely, biting my lip as I listened intently to Lucius explanation. "As I am already sure you know, this is not a punishment. I will make you love the flogger; make you beg for more blows like the little whore you are."

I eyes grew wide with desire and only nodded shortly, not being able to form a proper answer. He smirked, and moved away from my side and back to my back, dragging the flogger down my spine.

"I will begin."

I took a deep breath, trying to steady my racing heartbeat, and closed my eyes. "Yes, Master."

Thud!

The first blow was very light, but it still elicited a surprised gasp from me.

Thud!

The second smack was a bit harder, but did not hurt, as well. The flogger began marking the skin on my bum on the left, then the right, made its way down my right thigh and up my left. I hummed my enjoyment silently. It was very good. Very, very good.

I could feel Lucius watching me very intently. I sensed that he was pondering my body language, weighing his every blow in my respond. As he could notice no trace of discomfort or displeasure, he upped the intensity of his strikes. A low moan ripped from me as the next hit landed hard on my left bum cheek, and he settled into a familiar routine.

He continued silently for a time, raising the strength hit by hit until I began sounding like a back-alley whore with every stroke I received. The frustration of being bound to the bench and not being able to move my hips to get any kind of friction for the ache between my thighs grew with every second. My nipples were pressed against the leather of the bench, receiving no relief, as well. The numbness of my bum and thighs was if magicked away as Lucius increased the intensity another level, making me cry out softly. I felt tears forming in the corners of my eyes, and my hands bawled into fists in the cuffs, trying to relieve all the tension in my body.

This was intense.

Moans escaped my lips and my back was arched. I was growing more desperate with every second. When the impact of the next blow stung even more, I cried out. "Oh, fuck! Please, Master!" I panted, not really knowing what I was begging for.

He chuckled lowly, but did not respond. The pause of strikes didn't last long, shortly after he continued showering my bum with firm hits, the power of them intensifying ever more. A sob threatened to rise from my throat, but I was no near from safe-wording. I wanted this. I needed this. It was intoxicating. Tears began falling from the corner of my eyes and ran down my nose and onto the leather bench.

Lucius noticed the change immediately and I could feel he was savouring my full submission. I just knew he was thinking my tears were flattering, but he didn't want to push me further. He reduced the intensity of his blows after every few strokes and put a span of more seconds between them. The tears had finally stopped and my breathing had slowed. I felt high.

Then, without warning, he angled the flogger differently so it tapped my hot sex gently. "Unnghh!" A low moan escaped my lips.

Lucius began speaking, his voice controlled but full with lust, "I will bring you to orgasm like this, darling." I moaned again as the hits of his flogger brushed my clit over and over again, his strokes coming regular and fast.

My heartbeat was running, my breathing had quickened again and my mind was buzzing. My bum and thighs felt burning hot and I was sure I couldn't sit properly for at least a week, yet I didn't care. All I cared about in that moment was the brilliant situation I found myself in - bent over a bench, cuffed and bound, coming off with the blows of a flogger, controlled by my master. My climax was rising quickly, just a few more and I was squirming and panting.

"Oh, my god!" I groaned. "Please, Master! I'm s-so close!"

"Please what, Miss Cyprus?" His voice was husky and thick with lust. I gasped and moaned as he struck me a few times more.

"P-Please, Master, I n-need to come!" I choked out in between gasps for air. I shut my eyes close tightly and tried moving my hips away from the pleasure, but there was no escape.

"You better ask me nicely." he corrected with a disapproving tone.

"Please, Master! Please, let me come! Please, make me come, please!" I begged, and could practically feel his smug smirk.

Five more swats from the flogger hit my pounding clit and it took every ounce of control to not let go. My whole body was tensed, even my toes were curled. "Come, my little whore." The regularity of his strikes continued, and before I knew it, a breath-taking orgasm washed over me. My eyes rolled into the back of my head, the flogging continuinguntil I had come down from my high.

I relaxed against the leather, all tension I had felt from the beginning of his flogging had left me, leaving only the burning desire of finally feeling Lucius skin to skin.

But not a second later, the relaxation was replaced with tension all over. Lucius had dropped the flogger and slipped a finger inside me, very slowly moving it in and out of me. "You've been a very good girl, Miss Cyprus." he sounded very pleased, fuck yes!!. He stroked my soar bum with his other hand gently and bent down to kiss my hip. A soft groan of pleasure escaped me.

"Thank you, Master." I whispered, arching my back, pushing my bum into his hand. He pulled his finger out of me and circled my clit instead, giving my already swollen clit another round of attention.

I made another needy noise and arched my back again, not even caring how desperate I was coming across. I was desperate. I wanted his fingers, I wanted him to fuck me. "Ahhh!" I moaned as a second finger slipped inside of me, his other hand snaking around my waist to play with my clit. I was already so close again, and he had barely touched me.

"Tell me what you want, Miss Cyprus."

"Fuck" I murmured, he laughed.

"That is not a proper answer, baby." His fingers curled to my g-spot, my hands fighting to get out of the hand cuffs, and another moan was drawn out of me.

He slid a third finger inside of me without trouble and continued pressing my g-spot, all the while playing with my clit expertly.

"Tell me what you want, now, or I will stop." His words were spoken with so much authority it made me shudder.

I tried hard to form a decent sentence, but it proved to be very hard with all the sensations sweeping around my body. I forced my mind to clear, I really didn't want him to stop. "I want more, please, Master."

"More, Miss Cyprus?" he cruelly carried on his taunt.

"Oh, please, fuck me, Master! Please!" I sobbed, feeling my whole body flush with embarrassmentat my desperate plea. He pulled his fingers out of me completely, leaving me feeling sadly empty, and heard the zipper of his trousers only a second before he slammed into me from behind. I orgasmed immediately, I had been dangerously close for many minutes.

"Oh, fuck!!" I cried out as he pounded through my orgasm. "Oh, Master!"

"Good girl." I almost didn't hear him whisper with my loud moans. I was lightheaded with my high when I felt the bindings of my hands loosen, I was confused before I realised he had released me magically. He pulled out of me and I whined at the loss of him.

He turned me around by my hips and then lifted me up by my bum, a surprised wail coming from me. Hardly that he had set me down on the bench, he thrust himself back into me, a groan sounding from him that excited me all over again. "I want to watch you while I fuck you." he said through gritted teeth.

"Yes!" I panted, my head falling back and my eyes shut. I could feel every inch of him as he pounded inside of me fiercely. I moaned, feeling my arousal rise from zero to ninety in a blink of a second.

"You are so beautiful." he groaned.

"Unnnggh!" Was all I could get out as an answer. Lucius leaned down and began showering my neck with open-mouthed kisses. I pressed myself nearer to him, swinging my arms around his neck and tightening my legs around his waist. His hips rocked against me with roughness, stimulating my g-spot heavenly, the kisses on my neck turning into bites.

"Oh, fuck!! M-Master, may I come, please?"

"Look at me." he growled, giving my neck a last peck before moving away to look me in the eyes. 

Oh, Gods! As soon as his eyes had caught mine, everything seemed to be in slow motion. There was nothing except for him in the room, I blanked out everything around us - there was only my master and his movements. His hands on my back tightened, pushing me forward so my boobs pressed against his chest. My mouth fell open and desperate whimpers escaped, his passionate thrusts giving me the absolute most pleasure.

"Come, now." he whispered, his voice so thick with desire it sounded three octaves deeper. After a few more strokes, I did just that, huskily screaming my pleasure while I fell apart for him, again.

"Such a good girl." he praised as my head fell forward onto his shoulder tiredly, and stroked my back with the palm of his hand. He pulled out of me and lifted me off the bench, setting me on the floor carefully. My mouth watered as I watched his hand lower to grip his cock and started to pump himself. His cock was beautiful, the head was pink and dripped with pre-cum, the veins stood out prominentlyand beat in a fast pace. He was obviously very hard (because of me, yay!).

"On your knees, kitten, I'm going to come all over those perfect tits of yours." I made a sound of surprise at his filthy words, and did as he said. My knees were trembling bitterly on the cold floor. "Arch your back, push your breasts out." I followed his order without hesitation, watching him stroke himself with eager eyes. His other hand came down to cup his balls, and I moaned at how much this turned me on. His moans and grunts were like music in my ears and, although I just came, made me ready for him all over again. He let out a low growl that pulled my eyes up to his, and my breath hitched. He looked down at me with such intensity, the hair on the back of my neck stood up, his face wearing an expression of delicious pleasure. His head fell back with a low moan and hot cum hit my chest.

"Clean me with your tongue."  he commanded harshly, his voice strained. I did as he said without thinking twice, my head leaning forward and opened my mouth to take him into my mouth. My tongue rolled around the underside of his cock, tasting his delicious cum, and bobbed my head up and down his softening erection sensually. His hands found the back of my head and entangled into my hair, gently holding me in place while I cleaned his cock with great enthusiasm. After a few minutes, he grabbed me under the arms and pulled me up roughly, clutching his lips on mine as soon as I was on my feet.

I kissed him back at once; I had been longing for his lips since the beginning of this scene, and granted his tongue access into my mouth. He picked me up and walked to sit on the bed, never letting go of my lips. He settled my legs on the outside of each of his thighs, so I was straddling him, and I swung my arms around his neck, playing with his hair at the nape of his neck. I pushed myself forward, my boobs pressing against his chest. He hummed, one of his hands coming around to hold the side of my face, the other stayed at my hip, squeezing it gently. Caressing my cheek with his thumb, he slowly and softly ended the kiss after a few moments.

Our eyes met, his grey orbs burning into my dark brown ones. "You were delectable tonight, my pet." he said after a few seconds of intense eye contact.

"Thank you, Master." I blushed at his praise and ducked my head, he looked at me with deep affection in his eyes. My lip disappeared into my mouth under his gaze, god, this man was something else!, his eyes switched down to watch my lips instead. He growled and leaned in again, removing my lip from my teeth with his own before sucking it in and nibbling on it. A sigh sounded from me and I sunk deeper into his embrace, tilting my head to welcome him with a passionate kiss.

His lips left mine, trailing gentle kisses along my jaw to my ear, taking the sensitivelobe between his teeth to caress it with his tongue. "Lay down on your stomach, baby." he whispered, another soft whimper escaped me.

Trying to ignore the horde of butterflies in my stomach, I climbed off his lap and did as he said. He stood up, walking to the right side of the room and opened a cupboard, coming back with a familiar jar of salve in his hands.

"Master, if it is all right with you, I would like to do without the numbing crème. I would like to feel every bit of the pain the next few days, without magic speeding up the healing process, it reminds me of this...nice...evening." I said lowly, my cheeks reddening, feeling abashed to request such thing.

He stopped in his tracks, looking quite taken back. Did I say something wrong? I began panicking when he didn't say anything for the next few seconds.

"Are you sure? It's going to be very uncomfortable to sit - every contact is going to sting." he explained, sounding really unsure about my decision.

"Yes, Master, I'm sure." I smiled sheepishly, looking away from him. Lucius turned around to set the salve back to its place in the cupboard, and took another vial out instead.

"A lotion - no magic," he promised, a pleased smile on his face. "I would like to smooth it onto your backside. May I?"

"Yes, that would be lovely, Master."

He sat down next to me on the bed and gathered some crèmeonto his fingertips before smoothing it carefully over my red bum. He took his time, it seemed as if he would quite enjoy admiring his work, and I couldn't say I didn't too. "If you change your mind about the salve you tell me." he demanded, and I involuntarily pressed my legs together at his deep voice. How could I get aroused just by his voice, after three orgasms? He chuckled darkly, obviously noticing my reaction to him, and continued to treat my sore bottom. I nodded, keeping my eyes closed out of embarrassment, and hid my blushed face in the soft pillow.

A few moments passed and the lotion was well absorbed. Lucius took his hand off my hot bum and stroked my hair lovingly. "Let's get to bed." he whispered, gently brushing my hair out of my face. A soft smile appeared on my face at his tender being and I nodded. He kissed my forehead once before he stood up from the bed, and I followed his lead. I pushed myself up on my elbows and turned over, wincing at the contact of the sheets, before climbing to the end of the bed and preparing to get up. "You won't be able to walk." Lucius stated with an amused undertone.

"What? Of course I can." I shook my head and swung my legs over the edge of the bed. Standing up with a firm mindset, my knees fidgeted terribly, making me stumble back onto the bed.

"I told you." Lucius couldn't suppress the satisfied smirk on his face, and he stepped nearer to bend down and pick me up. I didn't understand how he could carry me so easily - I wasn't exactly the skinniest girl, most people would give up under my weight. I looked at his biceps and couldn't help but suck in my lower lip. His muscles looked heavenly under pressure.

We left the playroom and I dearly hoped we would come back soon. Tonight had been truly magical. Lucius was an excellent flogger and provided me a lot of pleasure - pleasure through pain. It was kind of scaring that I received pleasure within pain - but at the same time I knew I wasn't the only one. It was nothing weird or something to be ashamed of. It was not perverted, it was divine. It felt heavenly. Celestial. Paradisiacal.

Oh, and the immense pride and satisfaction I could see in Lucius eyes when I had not only tolerated the flogging, but loved every second of it was empowering. Even when the intensity was high and it started to sting badly, I loved every second. And his praise! Dear Lord! His praise made everything even better.

And then the hard fucking. Puh. It truly was overpowering, this night.

"Would you like to take a bath or go to sleep?" Lucius asked softly. 

A big smile snapped onto my face at the mention of bathing. "Oh, I would love to take a bath!"

He nodded and steered the way into the bathroom. His bathroom was glorious, much bigger than mine and stunningly beautiful. I really needed to spend more time in it. 

He set me down on the counter as he prepared the bathtub. He poured a lavender scented bubble bath into the warm water and once it had reached enough height he lifted me in it. "Won't you come in with me? Please?" I asked sweetly when he made no move to sit down inside.

He shook his head, smiling, and began to take off his trousers and boxers. I slid forward a little so he had enough space to settle behind me. Once he was in, I leaned back on his torso, taking both his hands in each of mine and closing my eyes in relaxation. The warm water eased every tension in my body and even took the stinging from my bottom away.

After a few minutes of comforting silence, a thought occurredto me. "Lucius?"

"Yes?"

"Why did you wait so long to show me?" I asked, hesitating slightly.

"I waited until I thought you were ready." he said calmly. "That we were ready." 

I couldn't help but smile. He was so considerate towards me that he knew when I was comfortable with it. It was so reassuring that he could read me so well. It made me trust him even more. I lifted both his hands that were held by mine to my lips and kissed them gently.

Another long silence fell over us and we both simply enjoyed the other's presence. I enjoyed it immenselythat we had grown so comfortable with each other that we didn't need to talk all the time. I loved the silence. And loved it even more with someone to share it with. And he was a special someone. Very special. My liking for him increased rapidly with every second of the day and night. It was no longer just physical attraction that I felt towards him, but something much deeper. Feelings I had never experienced before to such an extent. And I didn't know how to feel about it. 

"Lucius?"

"Yes?"

"I," I broke myself off and instead turned around and placed my arms on his chest, looking up at him. He had his eyes closed and a content, soft smile on his face - he was so beautiful. I shifted up a little and watched him from closer a while before pressing my lips on his very gently. He kissed me back immediately with the same tenderness. It was a breath-taking kiss. It was calm and simple, but it held so much meaning it made me shudder.

I broke the kiss, staying nose to nose to him for a couple of seconds with my eyes closed to swim in the pool of emotions for as long as possible. He seemed to do the same, neither of us moving for even a centimetre. And then he pressed his lips on mine a second time, his hands moving to cup both my cheeks. It was passionate and intense, like a fire burning in both and around us, connecting us to one. I shifted up more, moving my legs to sit on the outside of his, straddling him. I felt his increasingly hard cock on my lower belly, moaning into his mouth.

One of my hands left Lucius' neck and lowered itself to his cock, stroking him to reach his full hardness. One of his hands snaked around my body and put pressure on the small of my back, urging me to move forward. I pushed myself up on my knees and brought his cock, that had reached his full size now, to my entrance, and sat down sensually.

Our lips separatedand our mutual moans rang out. I began moving on top up of him slowly, rolling my hips forward so his cock hit my g-spot. I raised my hips again until only his tip was inside of me and lowered myself all the way.

I couldn't help but seek out his mouth again, and our tongues danced a slow and sensual dance, evoking the same fire than the kiss before. We moaned and groaned into each other's mouth as I kept moving, slowly riding his cock. I gained speed, and let myself plop down hard, my clit brushing against his pubic bone.

"Oh, God!" I broke the kiss and chocked out, letting my head fall back into my neck. He took the opportunity to kiss and bite the skin on my neck. As he licked the soft spot under my ear, I twitched and let out another sound of pleasure. His hands explored every part of my body, at least staying on my boobs, massaging them roughly and brushing his thumbs over my nipples, making them, if possible even harder. He began moving his hips in sync with mine, pounding up every time my hips dropped.

I leaned forward on his lap, the side of my face touching his, and moaned silently into his ear. His hands wandered again, this time staying on my bum, leading my movements. He gripped my flesh roughly, squeezing my soft arse cheeks. "Yes!" I whispered, never losing my firm rhythm. I snaked my arms around his neck and held him close.

The water splashed over the edge of the tub, soaking the floor and expensive carpet with bubbles. I nibbled on his neck and shoulder, leaving back small red marks on his skin.

I felt my orgasm nearing, but I held it in firmly. I never wanted this moment to end, I wanted to draw it out as long as possible. The intimacy of this sex was completely different than the intimacyof the sex in the playroom. Then it had been pure lust and hunger for the other's body, longing for domination and submission, this time it was desire and craving of the other's inner self. Neither was better or worse, it was just different. Both physical sensations were overpowering and mind-blowing.

But mentally - mentally it was a different level. It had been fucking what happened in the playroom, here it was love-making. Yes, what happened right now in the bathtub was love-making. We cherished each other's body, and cherished the other's mind even more. The movements were slow and calm, and passionate and hot. It was the perfect mix. 

"Ahh!" I groaned, one of his hands was now massaging my clit, rolling it from side to side and up and down. "Lucius!" My voice was low and full with gasps. I didn't even think that I was addressing him wrong, so it stood in the contract - I was to call him master or sir every time it got sexual, but this didn't feel like something sexual. It felt like something loving, something affectionate. He didn't seem to mind. Maybe he was thinking the same? Just the thought that he was experiencing the same feelings as I did made me a whole lot more aroused.

"Say my name again." he demanded, but not with harshness, but with need.

"Lucius!" I moaned into his ear, and noticed the effect it had on him. The hands around my torso gripped me tighter, it was as if he wanted to make sure I didn't disappear. "Lucius!" I whispered again, this time his head moved to the side and he pressed his lips one mine. His soft lips were addicting - he was addicting - and I felt another moan rising in my throat. His hot tongue found its way into my mouth, and we found ourselves lost in one another again. "Lucius!" I broke away from the kiss and moaned loudly. His cock twitched inside of me, God, this really had an effect on him. I knew he was close. I was too.

I moved another couple of times up and down, increasing the speed for a notch. I kept on moving, feeling my orgasm nearing and nearing, my g-spot kept on getting stimulated and my clit, as well. He continued to push his hips up, meeting my movements, and suddenly I felt my nipples stimulated by his fingers and lips. 

"Lucius!!" I screamed out the second I reached my high. It was overwhelming. Goosebumps appeared on my whole body, despite the heat my whole body was under, and butterflies swarmed from my lower belly around my whole body - feeling them even in my little toes. My eyes were tightly shut, and I was engulfed in a white light. Everything disappeared around me, only sensations stayed with me. Every touch was more intense than ever before, I felt his every movement a hundred times stronger - his cock, his hands, his lips. "Ahhh!" and my high had found its end.

Lucius head was thrown back, indicating he had come as well. I couldn't hold my own body weight anymore and fell forward onto his warm torso. A couple of minutes passed, both of us not saying a word, nor moving. I had my eyes closed and my body was still, seeming so calm, but my mind was running. This orgasm had been the most intense I had ever experienced, and I hadn't even been on orgasm denial or edging. It was simply him

We stayed in the tub for a little while longer, lying in the same position for the whole time, with him drawing imaginary circles on my back and me occasionallygiving his torso an appreciative kiss. Not one word was spoken, the only noise being the water moving in times. The calmness of this moment was soothing; it was the perfect ending for this day. First our date, our first date, than the scene in the playroom and now the finale in the bathtub. This whole day had gone so smooth, it felt almost too perfect.

I moved away from his torso, sitting up straight on his lap. I reached over the tub to the small table with bath supplies and took a flannel, spreading soap on it. The cloth, securely in my hand, moved around his torso - his shoulders, his neck, over both his arms. "Enya," Lucius whispered, leaning forward so his face was right before mine. A soft smile spread on his beautiful face as he took the flannel out of my hand, putting some more soap on it before running it along my body. As he was finished with the parts of my body not covered in water, he brushed it over my thighs and calves, my feet and then up again. The cloth brushed against my sore pussy, making me gasp as it touched my swollen clit. I looked up at him. His orbs looked back at me with pure adoration; the swirl of emotions in his eyes overwhelming not only him but me as well.

"Lucius," I exhaled. He kissed me. Soft and sweet. Meaningful.

And in this exact moment I knew it. It was too late for considering falling or not falling for the one and only Lucius Malfoy.

It had already happened.

A/N: Heyho, sorry for not updating for so long - my laptop fucking broke down TWICE and was in repair for two weeks each time. It was so awful not being able to write - especially because I had such a flow before, which was then completely interrupted.

Yeah, anyway, here's the twenty-first chapter :) (And I know, this one's short, but I didn't want to keep you waiting any longer) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.3K 2.2K 41
"You're not thinking straight-." She hushed him with a kiss, "I am, and I want you." Selena Zabini, daughter of Blaise and Luna Zabini, unexpectedly...
329K 6.4K 27
'𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩. 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙙𝙤 𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪?' 𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙜𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙡...
84.1K 1.5K 14
"Maybe I can fuck you too, since you're not that hard to get." He led his hand between her knees "Is this how he touched you before fucking you?" - A...
1.2M 30.7K 71
❝𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨❞ Y/N Larkspur arrives at Hogwarts with a disgraceful family name to be sorted into the house her father scorns. Her world suddenly co...