scarlet inferno | t.k

By luvlykoo

[COMPLETED] football captain taehyung found himself falling for the pretty prefect jeongguk; despite the fact... More

00
01. no cigarettes
02. yes cigarettes
03. news
04. "i just don't like you"
05. "i still don't like you though"
06. be good
07. sit still, look pretty
08. city pretty night lights
09. taehyung's princess
10. like a good boy
11. jeongguk's daddy
13. korean man's whore
14. self-control
15. me first, princess
16. red lights
17. it's not like that
18. why you?
19. kiss me
20. can't trust sluts
21. we fuck, that's it
22. we fuck, is that it?
23. don't think too much
24. it's too much
25. strawberry kiss
26. white gazebo
27. treading the fine line
28. crossing the fine line
29. the stars and the moon for you
30. demon tae & fairy koo
31. sway
32. the only one i'll ever want
33. never letting go
34. trapped inside the scarlet inferno

12. passion fruit in the woods

7.7K 628 192
By luvlykoo

some authors really out here be having more than 1 ongoing stories & consistently update them like how do y'all do it wth.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"jeongguk!"

jeongguk was doing his rounds during lunch break when joshua approached him after probably like a week and a half of not doing so.

"you've been busy?" was the first thing that jeongguk blurted out, looking at joshua who was now walking alongside him by the field.

the weather was warm, the air seeping so velvety all over jeongguk's skin. the clouds were puffs of radiant buzz, drifting by on the calmest of breezes and helping his eyes to admire the baby-blue sky even more.

"yeah, it's football season so i help out a lot with the arrangements of the games and stuff." joshua explained, subtle hints of apology lacing his voice as his hair was tousled by the soft wind. "what's up?"

"not much." jeongguk turned away and shrugged his shoulders, doubting if he should tell joshua about his horny phase because the chance of the whole school also knowing about it was high if he did. "what about yo-"

"how are you holding up?" joshua interjected, wrapping an arm around jeongguk's shoulders as a sign of providing comfort.

"uh... fine?" jeongguk replied weirdly but he actually got what joshua was referring to approximately 5 seconds later. "oh um it's whatever, i don't really care." he clarified.

"good, as you should." joshua said supportively. "so.. you don't need a rebound then?"

jeongguk snorted, "yeah, no." this whole thing was ridiculous at this point, he found it surprisingly entertaining when he started to just play along.

he could kind of see why taehyung have been doing it this entire time.

"well if you ever need one, i know just the perfect candidate." joshua said.

jeongguk rolled his eyes, "who? kim yugyeom?"

"wait, is it that obvious?" joshua raised an eyebrow questioningly. "well, he just broke up with his girlfriend and he's like, attracted to you."

"sexually attracted." jeongguk corrected the older. "i've seen the way he looked at me, i swear, i could just tell."

"i think he just seems like he wants to get to know you and occasionally fuck?"

"no, i really don't think so."

"i mean... have you seen the way taehyung looks at you? now that's sexual attraction. there's a vast difference between the way they look at you." joshua argued, stating his hypothesis.

jeongguk knew better than to believe his words but a part of him felt like what he was saying kind of made sense, in their littlest ways.

"doesn't taehyung look at everyone in that way?"

"what way?"

"like, he's gonna devour you or something..?"

"without the sexual part, yes, fair point." joshua nodded. jeongguk hummed.

"but he doesn't look at everyone else in that way- just certain people he's friends with, you know? he's pretty much a warm kinda dude who's like kind to strangers and shit, that type."

jeongguk wanted to argue about the idea but then he recalled the night they went to the cafe in the art gallery.

taehyung acted kinda friendly and showed warmness towards the receptionist and the worker who was late to take their orders at the cafe, basically wasn't what he would've expected of the older.

"why's he such a dick to me then?" jeongguk asked more directed to himself. "we're not even friends?"

"it's probably his love language." joshua simply answered. "anyway, why didn't you tell me that the relationship was purely sexual? i thought you guys had something more than that."

"you wouldn't have believed me." jeongguk replied plainly. "all of you never did." he mumbled the last part very quietly that joshua missed it.

━━━━━━━━━━

taehyung was called in to ms. cho's office.

they were having a quick chat about taehyung's improvement in his studies, mainly in the subject chemistry — with ms. cho mostly mentioning that jeongguk was such a big help to taehyung and said that she was very proud of taehyung for like, once.

taehyung has also been improving in history, completely making his own effort to do so. he figured that he wanted to make his mom proud because her proudness = him getting higher allowance. fair trade.

"you called me here... just to tell me that you think jeongguk is this one amazing, exceptional, talented, worthy kid that you picture him to be?" taehyung spoke up after hearing the endless series of praises for jeongguk who wasn't even here to begin with.

"i mean, did i lie though?" ms. cho quipped with a playful smile. "you're jealous or something?"

"why would i be?" taehyung scoffed, rolling his eyes and getting up from the chair he was sitting on. "that's it right? i'm gonna go now."

ms. cho let out a soft laugh at taehyung's typical fashion. "yeah, you can go. study well and all the best for your football match later today!" she held up a fist as a supportive gesture.

"thank you, ms. cho." taehyung bowed and got himself out of the office. "we'll do our best!" he smiled by the door.

right when he closed the door behind him, someone just had to bump into him that resulted in the  cigarette case he snuck in the pocket of his blazer to jump out from hiding and fell onto the floor.

he shifted his gaze from the cigarette case that was sitting on the floor, completely in sight, towards the person who had bumped into him, instantly recognising the familiar pair of big doe eyes.

"what the fuck?" taehyung spat, looking at jeongguk angrily. "there's no one else here in the hallway so there's plenty of room for you to walk away from me?"

jeongguk stared back and forth between the cigarettes on the floor and taehyung, suddenly focusing on getting his hands on the case and finally be the winner.

"give it up, taehyung, it's over." jeongguk sneered, jutting his chin towards the office that was on their right. "let's go in there."

"suck my dick." taehyung retorted gruffly, jaw clenching in annoyance. "don't even try." he threatened the boy when he witnessed the hungry-for-victory look in jeongguk's eyes.

simultaneously, they both practically dove forward to grab the cigarette case that was sitting between them on the floor.

by luck and his own hard work, jeongguk managed to successfully get his hand on the metal case as he instantly backed away from the older as soon as he did.

he gazed at taehyung, defence up and big eyes all focused, anticipating the older's next move. "stay away." he said threateningly, bringing his free hand forward by the means of defending himself from taehyung.

taehyung was just getting himself into his beast mode, eyeing jeongguk with his sharp eyes glinting in a predatory way. the intense gaze made jeongguk slightly shudder and feel weak in his knees, probably his hormones talking.

"give it back."

"or what?"

taehyung ignored the taunt and straight up went forward for jeongguk, who easily hopped over to the spot on the other side where taehyung had just stood on.

"you're really testing me, jeongguk."

"okay and?" jeongguk responded cheekily, holding up the case in the air and shaking it. "loser."

with that, he reached for the doorknob of ms.cho's office and was about to twist it open when taehyung suddenly plunged towards him, grabbing his wrist and pulling him away from the door.

"ow, that hurts!" jeongguk whined, wiggling his wrist that was wrapped with taehyung's long fingers in an attempt to free himself from taehyung's grasp. "let me go!"

"give it back and you're free to go." taehyung retorted, now blocking the way towards the door with his body.

"suck my dick." jeongguk shot back, putting his hand that held the case behind his back.

suddenly, the door of ms. cho's office was swung open making them freeze at the sudden intrusion.

jeongguk's eyes lightened up, "ms. cho! here's taehyung's- woah!"

he didn't get to finish his sentence because taehyung had swiftly started sprinting the hell out down the hallway, heading to the gym that was at the far end, dragging him along.

by the time ms. cho had stepped out to see what was going on, taehyung and jeongguk were already so far away. she narrowed her eyes, watching them curiously before stepping back into her office again.

the gym was empty but taehyung still decided to drag jeongguk to somewhere even more private; the storage room at the back of the gym where the rumour had all began.

all because of joshua who misunderstood their misfortunate encounter as a sexual one and proceeded to tell his false narrative to the entire school.

pulling jeongguk into the room and letting go of the boy's wrist, taehyung locked the door behind them and blocked it with his body because he knew jeongguk would obviously attempt to escape.

fanning himself with his hand, jeongguk was more focused on catching his breath because that was too much of sudden oxygen use.

leaning his back against the door, taehyung watched him quietly, seemingly waiting for the right moment to strike the pretty boy to get his precious cigarette case disguised as an innocent pen back.

"you're fucking insane." jeongguk spoke up after he was properly breathing again, tightening his fingers around the case while it stayed secure behind his back.

at the moment he finally took a full, good look at taehyung, his mouth began to dry up while his raging hormones began to flare up again.

he wondered why the fuck did taehyung suddenly look so hot with his damp bangs going over his sharp eyes that were inspecting jeongguk so closely.

taehyung said nothing, only staring at him at the door.

gulping down his saliva, jeongguk's cheeks were flushed as he blinked his doe eyes at the older. "what?"

"are you gonna give it back to me?" taehyung asked calmly, all composed and fully in control. he was, no doubt, aware of the affects he had on the younger boy with raging hormones.

jeongguk thought for a moment. "no." he took a step back.

taehyung smiled dauntingly, "then... you're gonna let me get it back by force?" he took a step forward.

"w-what?" jeongguk stammered, taking another step back and looking at taehyung warily. "don't come close."

"you left me with no choice." taehyung said and then walked fast towards jeongguk who started freaking out.

not wanting to lose again, he quickly stepped aside and ran towards the door so he could escape with the evidence.

but taehyung being taehyung, he managed to grab jeongguk's hand that was already twisting the doorknob and swiftly pinned it behind his back along with the boy's other hand that held his metal case in it — which was also now in his tight hold.

"not so fast, princess." taehyung jeered in a low voice, holding jeongguk's wrists in one hand. he was much stronger than jeongguk had anticipated since him wiggling his body to try to escape was practically useless.

"s-shit." jeongguk's cheek was pressed against the surface of the door and all he could think of was how hot and bothered he's gotten under their current position.

with his free hand, taehyung tried to uncurl jeongguk's fingers so he could get the case back but failed because of how hard the boy's fingers were clenched around it.

"let me go!" jeongguk shouted, his fingers were still gripping the case tightly as he struggled in taehyung's hold urged the older to grab his waist and pin it hard against the door to stop him from moving.

jeongguk gasped at that.

"loosen up, princess." taehyung smirked in entertainment, taking in the sight that stood before him, which was jeongguk struggling in his grasp and also his curves — like jeongguk, he too, couldn't help it.

"that sounded so wrong, what the fuck." jeongguk squeaked. "let me go and i'll give it back to you."

taehyung wasn't buying it. "no, drop it down to the floor and you'll be free."

"no." jeongguk groaned and started to struggle again. "this is too much-"

"is it? then give it up." taehyung cut him off. "you're late to class, doesn't that concern you?"

jeongguk ignored his words and was still trying hard to get out of taehyung's strong grip. taehyung scoffed as an idea popped up in his head.

he slid his knee between jeongguk's thighs, earning a startled gasp from the pretty boy.

"w-what are you- ah," jeongguk let a moan slipped from his mouth when taehyung thrusted his knee upwards that it pressed against his crotch.

"wait- o-oh." the pretty boy stuttered, breathing heavily.

taehyung tried to not dwell at the fact that the little sinful noises that had slipped from jeongguk's lips quite literally moved something inside him.

jeongguk got distracted by the touch that he accidentally uncurl his fingers that was holding the metal case, resulting in it dropping down onto the floor.

"oh, you're actually that horny." taehyung snickered mockingly, looking down at metal case on the floor.

while taehyung was distracted by the case, his grip on jeongguk was kind of loosening.

the boy took the opportunity to free himself — he turned around to face taehyung and dropped down on his butt, snatching the metal case in his hand.

"proudly horny 'cause you're going down."

dirtying his pants being the slightest of his worries at moment, jeongguk dragged his butt across the floor, backing away from taehyung until his back hit one of the racks.

"fucking hell, why won't you just give up?" taehyung groaned and turned to look at jeongguk who was sitting on the floor, running a hand through his face and the other holding his hip.

"you should give up." jeongguk hit back.

taehyung scoffed, "never."

"then what now?"

"i don't know..." taehyung trailed off, staring at jeongguk in a way that alerted jeongguk's mind of danger. "i'll just get it back from you, you know i'm not gonna let you off, right?"

"kiss my ass." jeongguk retorted, slowly getting back on his feet while holding the case securely in one hand.

"hm," taehyung hummed thoughtfully. jeongguk silently watched him as a look of suggestiveness was starting to etch onto his face.

taehyung tilted his head to the side, "turn around and bend over then." he ordered.

"what?" jeongguk's could feel his palms were getting seriously sweaty.

"so i could kiss your ass?" taehyung smirked, striding from the door towards jeongguk. the pretty boy looked at him with terror in his widened eyes.

"should i use my tongue?"

ears turning crimson red, jeongguk lifted his arm, pressing his palm against taehyung's broad chest when the older had gotten close. "stop." he mumbled.

"not until i get my shit back, jeongguk." taehyung put his hand over jeongguk's hand that was on his chest. "i feel like the reason you're not giving up is because you're clearly enjoying this." he calmly stated.

"enjoying what?" jeongguk blinked, trying to keep his gaze only on taehyung's eyes and prevent letting it trail down to his lips — his horniness was slowly getting the best of him.

taehyung moved jeongguk's hand off his chest and pulled it over his shoulder, inevitably drawing the boy closer into his body. "this." taehyung whispered, eyes trailing down to jeongguk's pink lips.

as he whispered that short, simple word, his warm breath, smelling of mint, stroked jeongguk's soft cheeks, sending electrical signals all over jeongguk's insides, awakening his sexual desire even more.

at this point, jeongguk was flared up in flames yet taehyung seemed like he was staying leisurely in his cool zone, looking incredibly unaffected by their close proximity.

taehyung's big hand slid onto jeongguk's waist, lightly squeezing it while holding the pretty boy's upper arm with the other. the two boys mentally took note of the contrast, again.

at the close proximity, taehyung found out that jeongguk smelled of passion fruit, which he thought suited him well.

"you smell good." he blurted out, voice deepening.

jeongguk got the shivers again as his breath grew more ragged — he couldn't move away, it was as if the thrilling shivers had locked his muscles tight.

he was so distracted by taehyung's praise and hold that he didn't realise when the older had moved his hand from his waist and now was smoothing its way towards the fisted hand behind his back.

basically, jeongguk had fallen for taehyung's trap of seduction. his focus on his sexual attraction towards taehyung was heightened at the moment.

"i hate you but i'd totally fuck you, you know that right?" taehyung was just saying things to distract jeongguk but the words came out with so much honesty than intended.

taehyung successfully uncurled jeongguk's fingers and snatch the metal case away.

"better luck next time, princess."

as soon as he said it, he completely stepped away from jeongguk and stormed out of the room, leaving jeongguk who stood completely frozen.

at his words, jeongguk snapped back into reality, where he had lost just because he couldn't calm his dick. taehyung's touches lingered albeit too long when they weren't even directly on his skin.

other than that, jeongguk felt some kind of a magnetic sensation from taehyung's perfume which had a woody-aquatic scent which gave off masculine vibes combined with a refreshing soft scent.

now, he was hard.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

whew👀👀‼️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 6.4K 24
Taehyung was born with the ability to step into other people's dreams, and lately he's really tempted to go visit his soccer rival -- Jeon Jungkook...
1.3M 53.3K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
206K 7K 63
❝then ride or die with me, birdie, because there's no turning back.❞ jeon jeongguk, who after the death of his foster parents, decides to start afres...
1M 39.5K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...