Some Kind of Curse (Hawaii Fi...

By sunshinecarisi

What if Steve Mcgarrett had a twin sister who was in the Navy with him? Born four minutes before her twin br... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen

SKOC Verse

1K 17 5
By sunshinecarisi

Hi everyone!
Welcome to the end of the first instalment of Some Kind of Curse! I have lots of episodes from H50 that I have written from Kris' POV, so be on the lookout for those! I will be posting them as separate chapters on this fic, just so they are easy to find.

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has read this fic. I hope you are enjoying it, and I hope you are excited for the future of Steve, Kris and the Five-O'hana. I have ten years to catch up on writing for Kris, so be ready!

In the mean time, feel free to message me on here or on tumblr @/temperancejones if you wish to ask/discuss/request anything! I love hearing from you all, and i'd love to talk to you all about Kris and the team and what the future holds for them!

Aloha, A hui hou kākou!

Tempe :)

04/16/22 update:

Thank you all for the love and support! Im so glad that i could introduce you all to Kris! As for this fic- im so sorry for the delay in new content. Im trying to finish up my degree, so this has been put on the back burner. Hopefully I can get some new content edited and posted for you all to enjoy soon.

Cheers,

Tempe <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.9K 1.2K 4
When 5 year old Hayley is abducted from a friends house where she was staying, one of the teams secrets will be revealed. "That's my daughter!"
8.5K 201 39
where a girl meets her favorite band and they take a liking to her. one person especially 😉 but before she realizes she doesn't want a life of fame...
173K 4.7K 69
Hoping to give his daughter a fresh start, Eddie moves to LA. With Texas in their rearview mirrors, their journey with the 118 shows them what family...
23.7K 446 12
Nathalie has the flu and doesn't know till she is pined to the ground by ladybug and starts feeling sick and cold. Will Gabriel catch it?