š—„š—²š—± | JJk āœ”ļø

By bubbletaeu

"That dress-" he says, eyes raking down your body. "-is š˜„š˜¢š˜®š˜Æ fucking distracting." ~~~~~ romcom + action... More

Meet The Cast
01| Mr. Arrogant Bunny
02| Something Else
03| Venomous
04| When Sky Falls
05| Doomed
06| Damn You Disney
07| Sensuous
08| Furry Little Being
09| Lapity-tap-tap
10| Hide & Seek
11| No Deal, Asshat
12| Lil Meow
13| Guns & Cookie
14| Strip
15| The Tracker
16| Rudolph?
17| Like A Genie
18| Phone Call
19| 7 Eleven
20| Masque-raid
22| Lying Little Bitch
23| The Grim Reaper
24| We Are Gay
25| Roles Reversed
26| Him or Vincenzo
27| Coochie Destroyer
28| Dancey Dance
29| Leaping Frogs
30| Motor-scape
31| Pub Talk
32| Wet
33| Sincerely, Bunny
34| Stranger Danger
35| Female Dog
36| Dirty Doctor
37| Sherlock Whore
38| Bouncy Boundries
39| Cranberry Lie
40| Bid On Me
41|Fruity Bootie
42| Red Riding Hood
43| Love In Other Words
44| Entry 1
45| Vibrator Off
46| Chicken & Shrimps
47| Chai Baby
48| I'mposter
49| Black To Red
50| Forgive & Forget
51| Foot Loops
52| Pookie In A Porshe
53| Tae-Proof
54| Love Language
55| Kitty Kat
56| Mask Off
57| Yeontan
58| Fire & Dove
59| Empty Promises
60| Finale: Happy Birthday
Epilogue| On The Desk

21| Home Sweet Hoe

8.2K 479 226
By bubbletaeu

Kim Namjoon.

The man is big—huge even.

Tall and strong he stands, face a glimmer of sweat, dimples, and chaos.

For a brief moment, everyone in the room falls silent, just as the ground beneath you shuffles a deck of cards. Whoever Namjoon is, he is no ordinary friend. The entirety of him just... standing makes you want to crawl away.

Aptly enough, everything sinks into your system like molten lava, hot, and unbelievably too much to take in. The call. Jihoon. Sam. The masked man. Jungkook.

One sharp breath and you're snatched into reality.

Jeon freaking Jungkook.

The last time you saw him, he wanted you dead. Then again, he always wants you dead. Nonetheless, you can only pray he's doing okay right now. 

"Hey Y/N?" Jin's voice makes you flinch. You didn't realize he's standing right next to you.

"Are you alright?" He asks. "You look like you're about to go zombie mode."

That makes you want to smile, but your lips are almost sealed together. "I feel sick," you confess, feeling nausea build at the crick of your neck. "It must be the smog."

Namjoon's face hardens with concern. He leans at your eye level, gaze flicking all over your face before he rests his huge palm against your forehead. His round eyes go wide. "Shit. You're burning up. We need to get you—"

"Jungkook," you cut him off.

He blinks at you. Once. Twice. "Pardon?"

"I-I shot him—" You choke out. "I didn't mean to. You.. you should call him. Call Jungkook. Take him to the hospital or something. Please. I'm sorry Namjoon. I'm sorry. I was just so... so scared of losing my dad."

You feel Namjoon's face grow pale, his hand dropping to your sides. "Y/N, you shot the man? Like with a fucking gun?"

Before you can bring yourself to answer, nausea jitters in your stomach, rising to your throat until you swallow. Hard.

"Oh for fuck's sake Yoongi," you hear Namjoon suddenly curse. "Quit yawning and get the Jeep."

And those were the last words you hear before Hoseok's face in the corner stretches with a bounce. A minor shift in the air, a sudden burst of saturated colors. The world then flops into a pano blur before your vision snaps pitch black.

"Y/N!"

~~~~~

Band

Aid.

The strong scent lingers under your stuffy nose as you inhale the cool air in this room. It's like breathing in the entirety of Antarctica.

For a moment, the morning silence embraces you, and you cherish it all until footsteps, slow and heavy, thud towards your left. It's so sudden that you blink your eyes open, squinting up at the sun-stained ceilings.

"You're always alive. It's annoying."

You snap your head to the side, straining your neck to gaze straight at Jungkook who's scowling down at you, lips a violent line.

He has a cast on.

God, you feel terrible. 

Memories from yesterday influx into your brain, settling in place like a Rubix cube. You're not sure how to apologize without actually apologizing. He probably doesn't want to hear it anyway.

Jungkook's face remains hard, jaw tight, and under-eyes darker than ever. He looks different; wearing a chex yellow and black shirt unlike his usual black and white aesthetic. His hair is also shabby this time, almost like he fell off a million-rooted tree.

When you look back at him, he's still scowling down at you, knowingly judging you as you fiddle with the sheets on your bed. Awkward.

"Howdy," you greet, immediately biting your lip when the word is out.

"Um," you swallow in embarrassment. "How--How are you? How's your arm?"

Jungkook's jaw clenches. He doesn't respond. Instead, he flings the bedsheets off your body aggressively with his working hand.

"Get up," grunts the man. "You've slept like a freaking sloth. Get up and get dressed. We have somewhere to be."

You groan. "Already?"

"Already?" He mimics, scoffing. "It's 3 in the afternoon. Get up and brush your teeth. Mind you, your breath stinks."

Cheeks on flames, you glare up at him. "What did you expect? I just woke up. I can't be smelling like vanilla and lavender. Might as well shove a scented candle down your throat." You mumble that last bit, making Jungkook's brow arch at you. 

"Oh, I'd love to see that," he sneers, smacking the sheets on your bed. "Up now, Red. Before I shove something down your throat. And it surely won't be a scented candle."

Hiccup. Snort. Cough. There are no words on your lips. 

Swallowing dryly, you try to sit up. You fail, feeling your elbow slide against the cool blankets before you fall back against your pillow. Jungkook huffs, but still grabs your forearm with his hand to help you sit straight.

 "Thanks," you say, but just when you're sitting, he pushes you back against the bed. Your heart knots in your chest the moment he leans towards you.

"If—" he starts, face a second away. "—you think I'm letting you get away from what you did yesterday, then I suggest you think again. Because I'm going to slowly and painfully make your life a lot harder than you've already made it."

A brick slams against your throat. You gulp, not sure why you're even surprised. He has finally unbottled it.

When you bring yourself to speak, there's a clear solemnity in your voice. But you're not sure if that's enough to excuse anything. "If you were me—" you say, "—you'd do the same. Besides, I told you I was sor-"

"I don't want it," he cuts you off, standing quickly, causing the bed to rise. "The bathroom's to your left. Be ready before I'm back. I'll get you something to eat."

 You're shoulders slouch. "Oh," you mumble. "Thanks." Jungkook strides towards the door. You stand then, abruptly feeling you're eyes go wide in realization.

Hot. Red. Waterfall.

You can feel the adrenaline rush through your veins. It's that time of the month. 

Oh for shit's sake.

Hand still on the door-knob, Jungkook turns to glance at you, frowning at your odd behavior. But then, after inspecting you for a second, he turns away, leaving you alone without a word. You exhale sharply.

Quickly, after hearing the door shut, you waddle towards the bathroom with the bag of essentials Taehyung had bought you. You rummage around it like a dog. There are makeup wipes, tissues, toilet paper roll, but no sanitary pads.

The hope drains away, leaving you nerve-wreck as you walk out the bathroom. To your surprise, Jungkook's standing by the door with a plate of steaming golden waffles that are topped with berries. No syrup.

Jungkook's eyes run down your body before his expression turns annoyed. "What the hell. I told you to get ready." 

Your heartbeat catches in your throat as you speak. "Bea," you blurt with a croak. "Where is she? I need to see her." 

For a brief second, although you're not sure, you feel Jungkook's face harden. Ignoring you, he casually sets the plate of waffles on the bed beside you.

"I asked you a question." Your tone is serious this time, that for once, Jungkook actually turns to glance at you. His jaw goes tight.

"She's busy. At college. Why do you ask?" His eyes narrow at you.

"I need something."

"Too bad," he says cooly, "She's not here anyway. Are you ready? Let's go."

"I'm not," you mutter quickly. "Not yet. I um—I need a pad."

A bone stiffens in Jungkook's body. He turns completely towards you now, staring straight through your eyes.

"You need a... what?"

The stress of repeating the word kindles a burst of embarrassment. "Pen," you jabber out. "I need a pen. Just in case."

You suddenly want to laugh.

Jungkook stares at you for a couple seconds before walking towards you. On instinct, you take a step back, hands clenched to your sides.

At that, he stops walking, eyes slipping down to your body before something sparks in them. You freeze when he looks away from you, cheeks crimson.

Adjusting his collar, Jungkook clears his throat. "I'll be waiting out. Just come when you're red—ready," he corrects. "Come out when you're ready."

Your face burns red in embarrassment as you nod, but still don't understand him. 

Good lord. Did this asshole not get the signal? You need a pad!

"Come out when you're ready."  Looks like you'll be here forever.

Your pulse quickens, flaming through your body before you feel a burst of panic. For a brief second, as you absently walk towards the plate of waffles, you notice something pink at the corner of your eye. 

The speed at which you turn gives you a headache. But there, next to your pillow, is a pack of... pads.

A feather of worry peacefully flees off your shoulder. My God, you're elated. But then, curiosity burns through your back as you fling the sheets off the mattress. Your heart drops. There's a small bloodstain on the mattress. 

Jungkook had gotten the signal way before you could even wake up. He probably saw the stain while you were snoring your ass off. This absolutely cannot get any more embarrassing.

Face tomato red, you grab the pad before heading back to the bathroom to change into light-washed jeans and a patterned cardigan. Then, once you're ready, you take the stained sheets off your bed, dumping them rather aggressively into a laundry bin.

On your way out, you grab the waffle, savoring every bite as you exit the hallway of the hotel. 

The lady at the receptionist isn't there anymore. Instead, it's an old man whom you bow to slightly before walking out. 

There's a low rumble sound of an exhaust as Jungkook's black dented Ferrari glees to a stop before you. You pretend to not be impressed by the fact that he's driving with one hand. 

You walk towards his door, hands folded to your chest. "Out," you order boldly. "I can't let you drive like this. Let me—"

"No thanks," he cuts you off. "One, because you don't know where to go. Two, because it's my car. And three, because I don't want to die. Now keep quiet and get in."

You consider arguing back, but then realize you owe him big time. "Alright, ok," you huff out, walking around the car to seat at the passenger's. Jungkook seems slightly taken back. He probably never expected you to obey him so quickly.

Flinging your door shut, you turn to Jungkook. "You never told me where we're going."

"Home," he replies, and you nod, plopping the last bite of waffle in your mouth. You're chewing for a solid minute until you freeze, snapping your gaze towards him. "Where did you say we're going, again?"

Jungkook exhales sharply before turning to you, one hand still on the steering wheel. "I won't say it again," he says.

I'm taking you home."

~~~~~

A/N: Thank u so much for waiting—that is, if ur still here lol. 

Attendance check. Comment ur fav emoji!

💜

I'm not sure how else to thank u all. It's been nearly a year for Red, and ur slow author is not even half way through the book bahaha. Thank u for the patience ya'll. New readers, welcome. Hope u enjoy this ride with us!

Winter break= faster updates.

Take care & keep warm. Go out today & buy yourself something yummy. If ur broke like me, just chill & take a second to appreciate what a beautiful bubble u are.

Luv lots,

bubbletaeu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.7K 1.6K 39
Secret Admirer/ Mafia au Namjoon had never expected a Mafia Leader to be downright whipped for him yet here he was... Ships in the book :- - Namjin (...
2K 142 22
ā I'm horny āž ā So? What do you want me to do about that? āž ā Pin me down and put my legs on your shoulders āž In which Jungkook's life gets turned up...
145K 3.4K 20
"Who are you?" "Sweetheart I'm your husband" "What?" Jungkook x Reader Fanfiction *Apologizing in advance this story is so bad but read it if you'd...
1.1M 43.5K 31
"I killed my entire family. Imagine what I could do to you." What scared me the most was how calmly he spoke as he continued to blow smoke out from...