๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ | JJk โœ”๏ธ

By bubbletaeu

"That dress-" he says, eyes raking down your body. "-is ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฏ fucking distracting." ~~~~~ romcom + action... More

Meet The Cast
01| Mr. Arrogant Bunny
02| Something Else
03| Venomous
04| When Sky Falls
05| Doomed
06| Damn You Disney
07| Sensuous
08| Furry Little Being
09| Lapity-tap-tap
10| Hide & Seek
11| No Deal, Asshat
12| Lil Meow
13| Guns & Cookie
14| Strip
15| The Tracker
16| Rudolph?
17| Like A Genie
18| Phone Call
19| 7 Eleven
20| Masque-raid
21| Home Sweet Hoe
22| Lying Little Bitch
23| The Grim Reaper
24| We Are Gay
25| Roles Reversed
26| Him or Vincenzo
27| Coochie Destroyer
28| Dancey Dance
29| Leaping Frogs
31| Pub Talk
32| Wet
33| Sincerely, Bunny
34| Stranger Danger
35| Female Dog
36| Dirty Doctor
37| Sherlock Whore
38| Bouncy Boundries
39| Cranberry Lie
40| Bid On Me
41|Fruity Bootie
42| Red Riding Hood
43| Love In Other Words
44| Entry 1
45| Vibrator Off
46| Chicken & Shrimps
47| Chai Baby
48| I'mposter
49| Black To Red
50| Forgive & Forget
51| Foot Loops
52| Pookie In A Porshe
53| Tae-Proof
54| Love Language
55| Kitty Kat
56| Mask Off
57| Yeontan
58| Fire & Dove
59| Empty Promises
60| Finale: Happy Birthday
Epilogue| On The Desk

30| Motor-scape

6.9K 475 221
By bubbletaeu

Before you can respond, you're flying like a pregnant pigeon.

Jungkook jerks to your left, so fast that you don't realize he's twirling midair so his back is the only thing that clashes against the windows.

A scream leaves your lips when an ear-splitting boom fulminates behind you.

The mine exploded.

The sound is so loud, that you can barely hear yourself scream.

But you're plummeting towards the ground too quickly to be bothered by the explosion. The wind smacks you hard in the face, the world blurring around you. The mild light from this evening blinds your damp eyes that you force shut.

Jungkook's arms are wrapped around you so tight that you struggle to get air in your lungs. Nevertheless, you're glad he's with you. You would have passed out if you had done this alone.

Another scream escapes your lips when you hit the bushes below with a pain-wrenching thud.

Jungkook lets out a rumbling groan beneath you, his voice a choked rasp. "That's my ass you're groping, Red."

With a gasp, you quickly get off Jungkook's body, not realizing that you were grabbing his butt for support this whole time. No wonder they felt so soft-

On your knees, you stumble back, drowned in embarrassment and vertigo.

Goddamnit, Y/N. Why do you always end up grabbing his anatomy?

You watch as he sucks his teeth, trying to sit up before you gently place your palm on his chest, urging him back on the ground. "Your lower back is probably injured. You need to stay put."

"I'm fine," he says, smacking your hand away. "We're losing time. The cops-"

His voice is cut off by a siren that wails in a distance. Before anything, you quickly grab your fallen blue mask and place it over your eyes. Jungkook does the same with his black mask, tightening the ribbon behind his head.

Four cops get off the car, slamming their doors shut before they raise their guns towards you. Cold terror beats in your chest when you take in the cop in front of you.

"Hands up!"

Jungkook is beside you in a beat, his arm brushing your own. "Dip your head. Do not speak." You do as he says.

"Weapons on the ground, hands straight up!" Only now do you realize Jungkook has a pocket knife clutched in his other hand, the shiny metal peeking from his grip.

Sassily, he tilts his head to the side, his anger roiling beneath his tone when he yells, "Or what!?" You gulp, eyes widening when your dad reloads his gun with a single finger, aiming it straight at you.

Good Lord. He has no idea.

His jaw is set, hair full black, with his rugged cheeks sucked in as he aims his gun towards you. The veins in his arms bulge, his breath steady although his expression is fatigued.

"Or we'll shoot," comes his voice, bold and professional. Your heart hammers in your chest. The particular resonance edging in your dad's voice makes a shiver of familiarity race down your body.

There's still dizziness present from the fall, making the scene in front of you swirl with a mere blur. A fog clogging this crazed reality.

Abruptly, you feel Jungkook's hand sneak around your waist. Blink and his pocket knife is pressed to your neck.

What. The. Heck.

"Listen," Jungkook hisses in your ears. "Play along or I'll slit your throat. Understood?"

Eyes wide and horrified, you angle your head at him, struggling to break free from his embrace. "What-What are you doing. Let go!"

"Guns down!" He yells, his voice a thunder of rage in your ears, a tone you don't recognize. "Guns down or I'll slit her!"

No freaking way.

Water stings your eyes as he chokes your neck with his muscular arms, his other hand painfully pressing your thighs towards his lower body to keep you from kicking him in the groin.

The officers break into a fit of murmurs, stealing careful glances at one another. "Don't hurt her!" One of them yells, turning to the others. "Guns down!"

"Or what!?" A stout officer mimics, his big belly hindering the front of his cop car.

"Or I'll slit her in half," Jungkook snarls beside you, making cold sweat glaze the skin on your neck. The stout officer doesn't back down, making Jungkook pierce the blade through your skin.

"Hands up, you fat piece of bacon!" His growl rumbles against iron, his humorous insult causing you to press your lips together.

Don't laugh. Don't laugh. Don't laugh.

Glaring at the man, the officer bends to slowly put his gun away before raising his arms over his head. Jungkook presses the pocket knife deeper, and you feel your blood trickle down your throat, sliding down to your cleavage you never realized you had.

Jungkook's breath burns through your skin, the cut from the blade stinging red.

"Let the girl go!" The officers yell after raising their hands in the air. Jungkook takes a step back.

Then, before you know it, he turns around, yanking your hand with him as he sprints towards the back of the palace building that's burning from the top.

A gunfire goes off, and Jungkook shoves your head down. "Ow!" You yelp.

With a snap, the straps of your skimpy heels break loose, and you stumble against the rugged ground. You gasp, feeling paranoia take over you. Jungkook tugs you harshly into a run. "Keep up, Red."

You pant, lunging to keep up to his pace. "I... I'm in heels, you asshole."

Jungkook ignores you, not daring to slow down. He turns sharply to the right, then without hesitation, slams his side against a door to open it with an unpleasant creak.

Breathless, you stare at the vehicle parked inside. Your eyes go wide.

It's a motorbike.

"Y-You can ride a motorbike?"

"Oh," says Jungkook dumbly. "I can ride a lot of things. You'd be surprised."

You gape at him as he shoves a blue helmet in your hands. "Now put this thing on."

Narrowing your eyes at him, you fold your arms to your chest. "You almost slit my throat two seconds ago and now you're giving me a helmet?"

He flings his leg over his bike before sighing. "It was a threat, Red."

"So you weren't going to slit my throat?"

"I didn't say that."

Glaring at him, you shove the helmet back into his hands. "You wear it. You're the driver."

Annoyance roils in his expression. "I said put the thing on, Red. Before I shove your big head into it myself."

You steal a glance back, hearing the sirens ring louder in your ears. "Fine," you snap, placing the heavy helmet over your head before pouncing in the driver's seat.

Then smirking, you wiggle your butt against his front, nearly grinding into him. If you weren't mistaken, you could have sworn a muffled moan left his lips.

"I wear the helmet," you say. "Might as well ride the bike."

"Red, no," he hisses immediately. "I'm going to kill you." Instead of obeying him, you grab both his hands and place them over your waist.

"Don't let go," you mutter. "And don't tell me what to do."

Before he can choke out another word, you kick the engine on, turning the handle and accelerating out the driveway with the engines blasting in your ears. You shriek at the sound, never expecting the bike to accelerate with a loud jerk.

On cue, Jungkook's arms go tighter around your waist, his chin grazing your left shoulder.

"If you die-" Jungkook growls, "-it better be on my account. Not from a stupid motor accident."

At his haughtiness, you roll your eyes. "Don't tempt me, Jungkook. It only takes one move to get us into an accident."

You feel a painful pinch on your left earlobe, making you almost lose control of the handle. "D-did you just bite my ear, Jungkook?'

"I said go left," he cuts you off bitterly. But before you can swing the bike around, Jungkook leans in, bringing his hand over yours on the handle to steer it to the left.

His chest is pressed to your back, his left cheek grazing your right ear. You shiver, implicitly burning pink under the helmet.

Wrong time to swoon, Y/N

The wind ruffles the curls that stick out from your helmet. Your heart pounds at your fingertips as you maneuver the handle of the motorbike while Jungkook's breath is on your neck.

From your side-view mirror, you notice the cop cars are slowly fading away-until the red and blue lights are a small, dotted diamond.

When you've lost the police completely, you slow down, breathing heavily under the helmet that fogs up inside. You blink twice, shivering against the chilly wind that lusters your bare skin.

"This isn't how I pictured it to end," Jungkook admits, his voice so close that you're afraid if you turn you might accidentally kiss him.

A smirk smears onto your lips. "You never thought I could ride a bike?"

"It's very odd to imagine you could. When did you learn?"

You try not to laugh. "I didn't. Now tell me how to brake this thing."

"You have to be kidding."

"Trust me. I'm serious."

"Press the black handles like a bicycle. But do it slo-"

You press the brakes, causing the bike to abruptly skid to a stop, the sudden change of momentum thrusting your body forward.

Then, before anything, you and Jungkook are flying mid-air, rolling against the ground on your next breath. Ahead, the bike lets out a muffled groan before colliding into a guide sign.

You grunt, feeling pain sting your hips.

"I'm going to murder you," Jungkook snarls beside you. You turn your head to watch him on the ground, his teeth sucked in.

Your eyes are wide in shock at first. From the fall, from the pain. The last thing you expected was a motorbike accident.

Suddenly, you laugh.

A voice that roars over all the sounds of this evening. The buzzing street light, the honking of cars, and Jungkook's jagged breathing. You're laugh veils them all.

On the ground, in the middle of the city. Pedestrians stop by to send the two of you concerned glances, but when they catch you with a goofy grin, they step away from you like you're mad.

Maybe tonight you are.

Neither of you move to stand. Your both just laying on the ground, staring up at the star-less sky. At the corner of your eye, Jungkook's head turns to you, his eyes fixed on your face. You mirror his gesture, grinning at him.

"I think I just fell for you."

It was a joke but deep down, you don't think it's going to stay a joke anymore. Then, ever so miraculously, a hint of a smile forms onto Jungkook's lips. Your heart blossoms.

It's official, you think.

You're falling for the bad bunny.

~~~~~

A/N: Unedited. Cute chapter before things get a bit wild. To all artistic folks out there... feel free to send me any fanarts/book covers that u feel inspired to create as u read. I'd be glad to showcase them here :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.5K 1.5K 17
'๐ผ ๐“€๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“๐’น ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“…๐“‡๐‘’๐“‰๐“‰๐“Ž ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“Š๐“…~' ...
145K 3.4K 20
"Who are you?" "Sweetheart I'm your husband" "What?" Jungkook x Reader Fanfiction *Apologizing in advance this story is so bad but read it if you'd...
558K 29.9K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...
969K 36.2K 27
โ Sometimes, it's hard to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times I don't say anything at all but I hope someday you will understand, having...