Hit the Mark (An Ai Mikaze fa...

By cyanrubies

She never thought that she would end up working with the very idol she would fall in love with, Ai Mikaze. Wh... More

Hit the Mark (An Ai Mikaze fanfic)
It's Time
Shining Agency
The Unexpected...
What just happened?
Lesson Time?! Part 1
Lesson Time?! Part 2
Throwing Darts
Vacation time?! Part 2
Vacation time?!- Part 3

Vacation time?! Part 1

502 26 9
By cyanrubies

I awoke to the sound of an announcement blasting over the whole agency.

"Heeeeeeello, members of the Shiniiiing Agency! I have a veeery inportant announcement to make..."

I immediately recognised the semi-obnoxious voice of Shining Saotome.

"We will all be going for vacaaaation!"

I blinked, not daring to believe my ears. It had been about two months since I joined. I wonder what brought about the sudden vacation...?

"We'll be leaving tomorrooow! It's going to be for three weeks, so be prepaaaaared!"

The announcement ended as abruptly as it started, before the last line really set in.

"What?! We're leaving t-tomorrow??"

I half-shrieked, panicking as I immediately scrambled to take my luggage.

"Of course we're leaving tomorrow. Did Saotome not say that in his announcement?"

Mikaze commented flatly from across the room, still typing on his computer calmly.

I would have facepalmed and told him that was not what I had meant, but instead I found myself staring at the back of his head and wondering why he was sitting there. Didn't Mikaze wake up the same time as I did...?

Oh no.

I grabbed the nearest watch and almost screamed in panic.
I had overslept! It was already 6 in the morning! How did I oversleep a whole hour?!

"I see that you have realised your mistake."

I jumped at Mikaze's calm voice. A shiver ran down my spine as I slowly turned around, gulping as I prepared for my imminent doom. Sure, Mikaze was interesting as sort of a friend/senpai, but that didn't change the fact that he was terrifying.
...

"Mikaze-senpai, how are you so calm about the whole we're-going-on-a-3-week-trip-tomorrow thing?"

I asked, not bothering to hide my curiosity. I was sitting with my back facing him, stuffing things into my poor luggage. Mikaze wasn't even packing, and I wonder why?

"I have already anticipated this would happen. Saotome has a habit of arranging vacation trips for members of Shining Agency every few months or so. Therefore, I have already prepared for the trip."

At his reply, I couldn't help but twitch, finally noticing a suitcase sitting beside his bed, as neat as the rest of his part of the room, in stark contrast to my quarter of the room. He anticipated the trip, and didn't warn me about this?
I gave a long sigh, grabbing another luggage and relentlessly pushing clothes inside.

"I see. As cold as ever, Mikaze-senpai...."

...

Disclaimer: I do not own Utapri! I only own my OCs!!
I'm so sorry for not updating for so long!! I was super stressed and busy with school :(
I promise the next part will be better than this one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 398 54
One night, you decide to go stargazing. What happens when you bump into someone who had the same idea? What happens when this person happens to be th...
280K 10.6K 56
You had been always a loner somehow and felt empty like something was Missing in your life so one night you see a shooting star and wish for somethin...
532K 21K 123
[COMPLETED] "(Y/N), after everything we've been through, I have become certain of one thing. I love you. Having to stay away from you for so long onl...
4.1K 84 15
Reiji and Ai, two bonded hearts, each love one another. Ai doesn't understand the feeling around Reiji, but he somehow likes it. Reiji, on the othe...