The Hidden Tears | A BTS Fan...

Bởi starlightfictions

"All I wanted was a simple life and a happy family. Was it too much to ask for?" "It wasn't Eunjae. It's just... Xem Thêm

SYNOPSIS
CAST
TRAILER
Chapter 1 : Empty Space
Chapter 2 : Sudden Feeling
Chapter 3 : Unpleasant Meeting
Chapter 4 : Blank Eyes
Chapter 5 : Sensitive Nerve
Chapter 6 : Unexpected State
Chapter 7 : Unsual Actions
Chapter 8 : Blue Whale
Chapter 9 : Warmth and Love
Chapter 10 : Scared
Chapter 11 : Devils from Hell
Chapter 12 : Blood Punch
Chapter 13 : False Conclusions
Chapter 14 : Why You?
Chapter 15 : A Burden?
Chapter 16 : Accusations
Chapter 17 : Lashed out Anger
Chapter 18 : Lie From The Past
Chapter 19 : Secret Sacrifices
Chapter 20 : Hateful Anger
Chapter 21 : Treat Her Well
Chapter 22 : Responsibility
Chapter 23 : 7 Blind Jerks
Chapter 24 : Monsters
NOTICE : I'm Sorry
Chapter 25 : A Disappointment
Chapter 26 : Hurtful Phase
Chapter 27 : Attack Of Words
Chapter 28 : The Switch
Chapter 29 : Broken Soul
Chapter 30 : Inner Demons
Stream Don't (by eAeon ft.RM)
Chapter 31 : Open Book
Chapter 32 : Devils Return
Chapter 33 : Truth Untold
Butterrrrrr
Chapter 34 : Sufferings
Chapter 35 : Upside Down
Chapter 36 : Make it Right
Chapter 37 : Happiness
Chapter 38 : Trust
Chapter 39 : Petty Excuses
Chapter 40 : Colours and Canvas
Chapter 41 : Profanities
Chapter 42 : Dreams
Chapter 43 : Sick Games
Chapter 44 : Bruised Up
Chapter 45 : Bloodcurdling Scream
Chapter 46 : Beautiful Scars
Chapter 47 : Changed Behavior
Chapter 48 : A Few Hours
Chapter 49 : Last Thoughts
Chapter 51 : Secret Fears
Chapter 52 : Apologies
Chapter 53 : Painfully Hurt
Chapter 54 : Promises
Chapter 55 : Last Death
Chapter 56 : Words from Past
Chapter 57 : Pain
Chapter 58 : Unknown Bond
Chapter 59 : Family
Chapter 60 - Hidden Tears
Author's Note & Book 2

Chapter 50 : Ashes

2.3K 165 62
Bởi starlightfictions

•25 July 2021•

0:11
0:10
0:09

With a harsh pull the seat belt got ripped into two and feeling of relief rushed inside his body. Without giving anything a second thought, both you and Jungkook acted fast and got out of the car. He grabbed your shaking hands into his veiny one's and pulled you along with him towards the opposite direction of car. You were still analyzing the situation when Jungkook pushed you to the wall and allowed his body to cover yours, his hands pushing your head into his chest.

The next thing your heard was a loud blast, a few grunts of pain coming out of his mouth and what followed it was a deafening silence. Your eyes were tightly shut with your head snuggled into the chest of the guy who was hugging you like his life depended on it. Your hands were tightly clutching on his shirt from the front and the only thing that your ears were able to hear was a constant ringing, a string of silence yet a sound.

You felt the heat, excessive heat, all around you as if it was burning up your skin. Taking in a shaky breathe you opened your eyes, which were still the home to tears that were flowing down your cheeks, and raised your head. You saw Jungkook who too had his eyes tightly shut and brows furrowed but before you could ask him something he spoke up.

"D-don't look... " His voice held pain and you wondered why. Ignoring what he just said your eyes wandered to peep from above his shoulders and what you saw cause you to let out a whimper.

The car where you once sat was next to vanished as all you could see was the deadly flames of orange and yellow mixing into each other, fighting to gain the dominance. The place was on fire which gave you the explanation about the heat stroke, there was nothing left but just ashes. You felt a sudden pain in your throat because of the cries that you were trying to suppress as you looked at Jungkook again. His eyes were still closed and you felt his grip on you falling weak before his head fell on your shoulder.

"J-Jungkook? What h-happe–" The words got stuck in your throat as you saw patches of red liquid on his back and a few metal parts on the ground. Instantly getting the situation you held his shoulders and made him sit on the ground but that only made the boy yell out in pain. You heard faint sound footsteps approaching you from behind but they didn't faze you for your main focus was the guy in front of you.

"H-how...What were you...Oh my god! I TOLD YOU TO FUCKING RUN FROM THERE! I TOLD YOU TO– " You broke into tears, unable to finish off the words you were about to let out on him. 'Fucking Stubborn' you thought but wasn't stable enough to speak out.

"Miss, let us take him to the hospital. He needs to be treated as soon as possible." You heard someone say as a few other people picked Jungkook up and made him lay down on a strecher.

The younger cried in pain and the sight made you want to never stop crying. They made you climb into the ambulance and you gave a last glace to the scene. All you saw was fire and you realised that if wasn't for Jungkook you would also be nothing but the ashes that would remain.

_________________________________________________________

As soon as you all arrived at the hospital, Jungkook was rushed in the Emergency Room for his wounds to be treated while you were taken to a different one to have a check up. They told you he wasn't in his best conditions and that his back was the most affected. It faced the blast directly and if it wasn't enough then a few parts of the car also flew in his direction and hit him.

Now, as you sat on the empty couch of the hospital, your brain did a marathon of thoughts. You felt guilty because somewhere inside you knew it was your fault. From keeping your past a secret to hiding those text messages from them. Heck! It was always you! From day one till now, it has always been you but why the hell didn't anyone blame you for that? You couldn't understand that why the ones' who's brother almost died because of you are nowhere in sight. Is it because they hate to even look at you now for what you did?

Sitting on the hospital bench you body was swinging from front to back repeatedly, a sign of your panic attack. You were afraid of their reaction, it's true, but at least something will always be better than nothing. They can yell at you, hate you for what you did, call you names but they just can't leave you now, not when you have invested your feelings in them. You aren't strong enough to lose your family for 3rd time.

"I'm sorry, so so so sorry. P-please just don't l-leave me... P-please just–"

"Eunjae... " Your already fast beating heart picked up more pace as the familiar voice entered your ears.

Even after the repeated calls you just sat there, repeating the negative thoughts to your panicked from. You were scared to face them, hear what they have to say after your actions. They'll hate, you were sure of it.

You remained glued to the bench, your body denying all your orders to run into his arms. You couldn't even muster the courage to look up to them. You felt someone sitting besides you and trying to snap you out of your thoughts but you just stayed there, crying out.

"Eunjae... Please talk to use." You recognised the voice as that of Namjoon who was now crouched down in front of you.

He waited for your response, his ash brown hiar falling over his hooded eyes as he stared directly at you. He hesitantly raised his arms and enveloped you into his embrace, patting your back and making you let out all that you stored inside your heart. Your cries were painful and that made the other members' eyes glisten too.

"You scared us!" His raspy voice reached your ears but you didn't mind looking at him, showing him your vulnerable side though he has already seen it plenty of time. He spoke again between your muffled cries."We were scared to death Jae-ah! Please don't let this happen again."

"I-I... J-Jungkook is... "

"Shh... We know. The officer told us whatever happened." He pulled you from his embrace and made you face him, his lips tugging into a slight smile as his hands caressed your wet cheeks. You swore you saw him holding back his tears so that he won't fall apart. "It's fine... Don't cry Eunjae. You know it hurts us right? Please don't cry."

"Namjoon, I'm sorry."

"No no no Eunjae! Drop it, it wasn't your fault."

"He's right." A new yet familiar voice reached your ears as you looked beside you to meet a pair of dark brown eyes, ready to let out tears any moment. "It wasn't your fault so don't you dare say sorry." Jimin pulled you into a hug and rested his head over yours, his silent tears falling off his eyes and meeting your skin.

"Jimin... " That's all that were able to say, your voice getting dried from all the crying and guilt. He didn't ask or say anything, just letting in the warmth and relief of you in his arms sink in.

He couldn't describe the feeling that rose up inside him when the officers reported at the mansion telling them about the situation. He felt he'll lose you forever. And the state of others was no different, the scene being something he'll never be able to forget.

Retreating from the hug he held your arms firmly and looked directly into your cocoa brown orbs, the fear he saw in them clenching his own heart "Jungkook will be fine, hmm? Completely fine cause he's strong. And moreover those are just a few wounds that'll heal with time." He tried to make you speak but all he got was sound of your cires.

You were traumatized and he could see that. The eyes that once held nothing but innocence and love were now filled with fear. Fear of dying, fear of losing someone, fear of getting abandoned again. You were scared that they'll leave you once they get to know the reality. After all who will risk their lives to save someone whom they met just 3 months ago, right?

The others came by your side too and that's when your eyes met the one's you were looking for the most, the only one who knew how to handle your this side. Without giving any other person a second glance you clunged onto him, his hands holding you tight as a reflex.

"I thought I lost you. I thought I lost you before getting a chance to apologize." He let out, his voice husky and cracking.

Finally, you were in his embrace all while he was whispering comforting words to you. Even since your argument with him he started keeping his distace from you and the only reasoning that Jimin gave for his actions was that he's feeling guilty. You and Yoongi kind of drifted apart, he no longer came to your room during nights to check upon you, no longer sat with you for hours to tell you how important surviving is.

It hurt you for you felt the one you're most close with is gradually turning into one who's the most distant. But today, as he held you close to him, you got the warmth you were longing for, you felt at ease.

"I-I was so s-scared... He just l-left the car and I found the l-letter." You blabbered, trying to tell him everything that happened within those 10 deadly minutes and he was all ears. His own lips quivered while comforting you as his pale cheeks were now home to tears that were streaming down his eyes.

"But you're fine now right? You're safe Jae, everything's fine."

"NO IT ISN'T!" You pushed him off and the action caught him off guard. You were fine just now and the sudden aggressiveness was confusing the 6 boys present in the room. "I ruined everything! They are trying to kill you too."

"Eunjae, listen here. Neither they'll hurt us nor you. We'll protect you even if it takes our lives."

"THAT'S THE PROBLEM HOSEOK! I DON'T WANT YOU ALL TO RISK YOUR LIFE FOR ME..." Yoongi wrapped his arms around you again, his pale hands holding your head to his chest.

You sniffled, your voice suddenly soft and next to inaudible. "I was so scared when Jungkook did that... It felt like deja vu. I got reminded of what my parents did. Please don't risk your life for me."

He contemplated on what to say. You were feeling guilty for being the indirect reason of their death and he knew that saying 'it wasn't your fault' won't help your state. He ran his tongue over his lips to moisten them and sighed out.

"What would you do if I were at your place and you were at Jungkook's, hmm? Would you just leave me to die there even after knowing that you have a chance to save me? For a fact I know that you would never do that Eunjae, so don't expect others to be any different."

"But I did that once. I left my parents to die so I could do that again. I'm selfish Yoongi, I was the one who asked Jungkook to help me."

"You didn't leave them to die Jae. You told me that you ran so that you could call for help, you ran to save them. It's completely different. And for Jungkook, he would have helped you even if you you would asked him to run away. " He held your face in his hands and leaned forward. A feeling of relief washed over you as soon as you felt his thin lips making a contact with your forehead, as if conveying 'I'm always there.'

He looked at your broken form, his eyes never leaving your. He resisted the urge to hug you again for he knew the words he is about to say are much more important. "You're one of the strongest girl I have met Eunjae, not only physically but emotionally too. I won't say that I'll always protect you because I want you be self dependent and protect yourself by your own. Just remember that I'll always be right behind you to give you a hand. Don't blame yourself for anything that is happening hmm? We'll fight this together, so please tell us everything now. Don't keep us in dark anymore."

"I thought I'll never see you again too. I-"

"Shh... We're not letting you go anywhere hmm? We are always there Jae, even if you don't want us."

You nodded at him and then turned to look at Jin, who despite being present here wasn't really here. He was worried for his Jungkook, his youngest brother. Wiping your tears off you slowly stepped towards him and knelt down, the action causing to get shocked. With wide eyes he crouched down and held your shoulders.

"Eunjae what's this? Stop it!"

You just shook your head and hung your it low. "It's my fault Jin. I'm so sorry, I should have not asked him to drop me. He's there because of me and–"

"Stop! Enough of your bullshit. Try to blame yourself once again and I won't talk to you anymore." He watched as you just cried, your eyes not meeting him rather fixed on the tiled floor.

Without another thought he wrapped his arms around you as his hands stroked your now tangled up locks. "I'm so happy to see you safe Jae and so proud of Jungkook for what he did. I wouldn't have forgiven him if it were you inside that room. He'll be all fine, the doctors said they're just some injuries and nothing deep."

You just stayed there, on the floor, as he whispered sweet nothings into your ears, your whimpers soon dying to nothing. It was when he felt the weight of your whole body on him that he realised you were now asleep. Taking in a shaky breath he gestured Taehyung to lift you up to which he obliged and made you lay on the couch in front of Jungkook's room.

Pushing of the hair from your face, Taehyung just stood there and watched your body take in small breathes. He once again brought his hands to rest on your cheeks and stroked the dried up tear strains with his thumb. Feeling the presence of someone behind him he whispered out the words that he was too scared to let out.

"We almost lost her hyung! If it were not for Jungkook then she wouldn't have been here." And what followed these words were his long suppressed cries. He felt Yoongi wrap his arms around his body and that made him cry out more.

"I won't sleep until I get my hands on those bastards. No one can hurt her till I'm alive"

•√•

I have been inactive for more than a months but now I'm back Swirlies. My exams are over and I got 96% in my Periodics so I can peacefully upload now.

I want you to tell me if you feel like the story js going too slow and getting stretched out. I'll try to fasten up the things.

I edited all the previous chapters and ufff... They suck! I'm much better at writing than I used to be. I haven't made any big changes to them to show how I progressed as a writer. So now I also want you to tell me what I can do to improve more and my areas of lagging.

Make sure to comment as much as you can cause without any doubt it encourages me to write more chapters. I'll see you all soon with another update. This is AV signing off for the day!

VOTE! COMMENT! LOVE!

Your Overtalented Author
~AV

13/08/21

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

31.8K 2.8K 57
'This is 2012. Did you hit your head somewhere?!' 'W-what?! How can this be 2012 when I clearly remember that I was watching the World Cup of 2022...
25.1K 3.3K 37
|fetus writing alert| This is the story of a young Indian girl who ended up in South Korea to meet her bias and her favourite boy band- BTS. But some...
151K 5.9K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
30.4K 1.5K 24
He don't want anyone, but suddenly, he wants her. •••••••••••••••••••••• She won't date ever, unless it's him. •••••••••••••••••••••• "I don't like h...