Married To My Gigglemug

By chandusweety4

DAKSH ELLI SHRAMA: An arrogant, sly & cunning handsome prodigy who is famous for his coldness for his entire... More

Note🌷
1🌷
2🌷
3🌷
4🌷
5🌷
6🌷
7🌷
8🌷
9🌷
10🌷
11🌷
12🌷
13🌷
14🌷
15🌷
16🌷
17🌷
18🌷
19🌷
20🌷
21🌷
22🌷
23🌷
25🌷
26🌷
27🌷
28🌷
29🌷
30🌷
31🌷
32🌷
33🌷
34🌷
35🌷
36🌷
37🌷
38🌷
39🌷
40🌷
41🌷
42🌷
A/N
43🌷
44🌷
A/n
A/N
45🌷
46🌷
47🌷
48🌷
49🌷
50🌷
51🌷
52🌷
53🌷
54🌷
55🌷
56🌷
57🌷
58🌷
59🌷
60🌷
61🌷
62🌷
63🌷
64🌷
65🌷
66🌷
A/N
67🌷
68🌷
69🌷
70🌷
71🌷
72🌷
Note
73🌷
A/n
74🌷
75🌷
76🌷
77🌷
Author Note
78🌷
79πŸ₯€
A/N
80πŸ₯€
81πŸ₯€

24🌷

5.4K 263 48
By chandusweety4

It's an early update..Enjoyy.....

Hasna pov:

My eyes were dropping...I felt like sleepy.

I looked at the bald man who is my english lecturer with blurry eyes.He was explaining to us like a lullaby..

Finally, he ended his lecture & left.

Next class was c language...

Sir came and started asking us questions...everyone was answering.

Along with that we three also answering..

Suddenly sir asked something nd we answered him in the same tone only to realize except we three no one resoonded.

All were looking at us like we did a crime..But sir was looking at us proudly.

We three felt like embarrassed. Luckily sir started his lecture nd again my eyes are dropping.After an hour class got over...

"Nina, pari..I feel like sleepy...I can't keep my eyes open anymore. So, I will go to back to room nd will take a nap" I said groggily

"what!!" they both exclaimed.

"How can you do that leaving both of us in this boring class" nina accused me like i did some crime. I rolled my eyes at her.

"We are also tagging along with you" pari beamed at me tucking her loose strand behind her ear.

"But you both are not sleepy like me..then why? "I frowned.

"Who said that? we are also feeling sleepy." nina replied while winking at pari.

I shook my head at her...from a long time she was planning to bunk the class but I didn't let her as she already took two weeks leave.

"Ok then..let's go" I said not wanting to argue with them more.

we three got out not before calling shrey..

Yes, shrey the same boy who spoke with me..In last one week he became closed to us. He became our friend..At first we hestitated but later when we got to know about him...we became friends.

"Shrey...I'm going to hostel. Can you please send me pics of the notes of next classes" I asked him.

"Yeah sure Hasna...but why are you going back to hostel?" he queried.

"sleepy" I said smiling. He shook his head murmuring something nd said bye.

We went out of the class before next lecturer came.

All floors & stair case are so silent as everyone are in the class except Nina high pich voice of melodious song was all I can hear...

I love it when you call me senorita
I wish I could pretend I didn't need ya
But every touch is ooh, la-la-la
It's true, la-la-la
Ooh, I should be running
Ooh, you keep me coming for ya...

Nina was singing whereas Pari too joined her while dancing & jumping on the steps.

Suddenly, Nina grabbed my hand, as soon as we came to the ground floor and started making me dance along with her by singing...

I was asking her to let me go in annoyance. But she didn't listen to me and making me dance sasla along with her whereas pari was laughing.

Land in Miami
The air was hot from summer rain
Sweat dripping off me
Before I even knew her name, la-la-la
It felt like ooh, la-la-la
Yeah, no
Sapphire moonlight
We danced for hours in the sand
Tequila sunrise
Her body fit right in my hands, la-la-la
It felt like ooh, la-la-la, yeah

Nina was twirling me around..when suddenly, she left me making me straight away fall on the floor.

"Arghh...Nina...are you a stupid"

"Noo...you are pig"

"Donkey.."

I sneered at her for making me fell on the floor..

"Oh...my..my butt" I whimpered.

Those stupid girls were still not helping me and was busy in staring at my back in shock...like they saw some tigers.

I slowly twisted my head only to see my wolfy with an amused smile whereas rishi sir was standing beside him in concern...but Rishi sir got a call so he walked to aside to attend it.

My wolfy offered his hand to help me. I glanced at his hand...his hand is large and not to forget, he had a beautiful long fingers unlike my short fingers.

I hesitated first...but later put my hand in his...his hands are so warm. I just wanted to put his hands on my cheeks for warmth..

Oh my gosh, Hasna..what are you thinking...I shook my head by shrugging those thoughts..he raised an eyebrow questioningly at me.

I again shook my head and realised that my hand is so small in his large hand. My wolfy held my hands tightly.

When I'm trying to stand up with his help yet suddenly he gave a forcible jerk with his hand which made me stand up and in a swift my head hit his front only to get hit by his wall like chest.

"Are you fine" He asked me.

Fine my ass...my ass was really aching.

My hands itching to rub my butt, nonetheless, I can't even rub infront of him afraid he may look like cabir Anna at my butt.

"Is your butt paining that badly... gigglemug" My wolfy wispered dangerously near my ear which made my body shudder in his touch.

"Giggle mug" he again wispered huskily in my ear making my heart go wild when I heard what he called me.

Giggle mug..

Giggle mug..

What a nice endearment he gave me...I blushed when I realised what he was doing.

"Tell me...giggle mug...are you feeling pain in your cute sexy little butt...shall I take you to doctor" he said in a mischevious tone.

I raised my head from his chest when my wolfy asked me with ever so naughtily, a playful smirk was playing on his kissable lips while his one arm holding me in his arms where as the other. I-I c-couldn't even describe in words what his other hand was doing down there on my butt..

I couldn't refuse what he was doing. I feel so soothing when he was massaging my butt with a teasing smile...I flustered crimson nd looked down at his chest shyly with a racing heart...

"Answer me when i ask you some thing...gigglemug...i don't like it when someone when someone doesn't reply to me " my handsome wolfy again said not in a teasing tone anymore but he came back to his original form which is a cold angry voice.

"I-I'm f-fine s-sir" I stuttered.

But managed to escape from his arms while slightly pushing him away nd ran away from him quickly not knowing what he would say & do further nd added to that my body was reacting to him differently.

Like when I'm in his arms...i felt safe nd my heart always beats like a racing bull...nd I blush when he said sonething naughty nd when he was massaging my butt...I loved it.

What the hell I even thinking....arghh..

Hasna...he just helped you in soothing the pain.

But...his words...argh...i should stop thinking all this.

And where are my friends...don't tell me they saw what that handsome wolfy did. What they will think about me if they saw.

And don't even tell me that i left both of them there and ran away

I already reached my room. I was about to call them but the door of our room was opened. I peeked in only to see those two lizards who were laughing..

My nose flared in anger..

"Idiot's" i bellowed at them while entering in to the room.

"hasna we got afraid so of him so we ran away from there...sorry" nina said trying keping an apoligitic face but it doesn't look like she is.

"you make me fell on the ground nd added to that you left me without helping me" i growled in anger.

I climbed on to my bed to sleep..

"we are sorry smiley, i was going to help you but this witch dragged me from there" pari said hiding her laugh.

"What's so funny for you both...i fell down on my butt nd you both are laughing at me" i yelled.

"you did the same when i fell down on my butt too" nina said sarcastically.

Huff..

"But i helped you after laughing but what you did...you just left me there in pain nd ran away just like that" i said.

"Ok...darling..we are sorry" nina said.

I didn't said anything nd turn my face to the other side to sleep.

I slept....

At noon:

At present I'm on dias glaring at my sweet wolfy who was speaking with some fellow classmate of mine..

That stupid girl is full busy in showing all her cleavage to my wolfy while he was speaking to her.

How dare she?

I was burning in red...I just wanted to kill that bloody stupid bitch..who was seducing my wolfy.

But my heavenly dashing gentleman was speaking looking at her face not at anything else.

My handsome hunk is such a gentleman...I giggled at that thought.

"Why are you giggling hasna" Rishi sir asked me raising his perfectly raised eyebrow.

"no-nothing s-sir" i replied coming back from my thoughts.

"ok...I wanted you to do dance "

I was dumbstruck when I heard the word 'dance' from rishi sir mouth..

My most dreeding moment has arrived.

I internally cried at it. Actually,I don't know how to dance...not even once I danced in my room nor in bathroom too where no one can see me.

Because I was so shy to even dance when none is around me then how the hell will I dance.

"I don't know how to dance" I straight away denied to dance.

To hell I would dance...😩

"But I saw you dancing in the morning with your friend that too sasla" Rishi said teasingly.

I pressed my lips controlling my anger. I'm not an angry person..I was a silent clam girl who wouldn't get angry easily except when they step on my nerves.

I glared at nina...who was purposly avoiding my gaze..

"I really don't know how to do dance sir " i said emphazing the word dance.

"ok then, you said that you don't know..we believe you...As on coming saturday we are organizing freshers party. So you have to perform dance not solo but with kids. So, from starting today to next saturday there is one week left. Learn & practice it nd perform on that day along with kids. " that cruel navya mam said giving me a gobsmacked news.

I looked at her wide eyed..Why the hell I have to learn it..I don't want to do it in the first place...

"Nd performance should be outdtanding...nd about song we will select it for you" Aashi butted in.

"Mam when I don't know how to dance in the first place then how will i teach the kids..nd where will i get kids" i asked them hoping they would cancel it.

"we will arrange kids for you don't worry about it" ashi said.

I just wanted to beat Nina continuously without stopping till my anger fly away from me because all this is due to that stupid Nina.

If she didn't make me to do it...then they wouldn't asked me to dance.

"And you don't need to come for the interaction session from tomorrow. you can practise dance in that time"

Oh...atleast they won't rag me...

Huff..

"And the song is bum diggy diggy bum" navya mam said with a wicked
Smile.

Seriously they didn't get any song other than this..

"ok"

I said nd left from their to my seat..as soon as I sat on my seat. I started scolding nina for causing me in this dance mess.

After that we left to hostel...I called my Anni(SIL) who would help me in tough situations.

"Hello" I greeted in annoyance.

Ria Anni: oh someone is in bad mood.

"yes" i replied.

Ria Anni: oh...who made our choco in anger.

And I told her everything what happened..except skipping the part that my wolfy catch me in his arms nd also excluded what he said & did to my butt.

Ria Anni: hahahahaa

Ria Anni: oh..god choco...

"Anni...please help me"

Ria Anni: ok...ok...first relax...I will send you some easy tutorials to you..Just find easy steps nd try to dance.

"Anni" i cried mentally..

Ria Anni: choco..you are not going to give up...you have to do it....you have to let out all your shyness now itself nd do learn & practise dance nd about those kids we will see later first practice what I send ok...

"Hmm" i hummed at her.

Ria Anni:Don't sulk....now...smile my dear.

"No smile will be pop up on my lips now..ok...bye" I said nd cut the call.

I glanced at nina who was giving me puppy eyes..

"I wil help you smiley" nina said cheekily.

The damage is already done now she want's to help me..😠

"I don't need your help" i grunted at her stomping my feet.

Next day:

Today is sunday so I thought to start the dance practice.

As Anni said, she send some tutorials to me. First, I focused on one step nd I tried it when I'm bathing. At first i felt shy to dance even though no one can see me. But I tried it slowly....

I was trying when I suddenly I fell on my butt straight away due the slippery floor.

Ayyo kaduvale..

Arghh...mumma...I cried internally.😥

I got up slowly nd rubbed my butt... It's paining in the same place where it pained yesterday.

It's aching like hell...uff...I wish my wolfy come & massage it with his hands as his hands has magic.

I mean yesterday after his not so forgettable massage, the pain slowly reduced.

Ufff...

I learned a great lesson from this that I should never dance in bathroom mainly on a slippery floor.

Arghh...mumma..😩

I should had tried it in the room but no...I have to be so shy & had to be fell on butt.

I slowly completed my bathing nd came to my room. I saw all my friends are busy in phone's.

I don't understand one thing that to whom they speak this much time.

I mean for example...i will take urvi. I don't know what she speaks with chirag sir 24/7. I wonder what they talk daily.

Won't they get tired of speaking?

Huff..

Nd coming to Deepa...now-a-days...she is busy in chatting with Rajesh sir.

Rajesh sir is also our senior but he is deepa & urvi departmant. He is a nice guy other than that i don't know anything.

And coming to my two beautiful lizards.

Nina is all busy in blushy whenever she gets message from cabir anna nd forgot to tell you that she is stalking his every account of social media.

And coming to Pari. I observed one thing that she had a lover but she never says that she had a boyfriend only i know as accidently i heard her giving kisses nd saying I love you in her phone as one day I was awake as sleep didn't consume me, at that time i got to know that she had a boyfriend too nd also noticed that she speaks in phone late night after making sure that everyone slept.

So, Now all were busy in their phones. I took this as a chance, took the balm nd went in bathroom to apply it on my butt.

I came back nd laid on my bed..nd slept....as don't know what to do as everyone are busy in their phones except me.

I don't have a boyfriend to speak or to chat or to blush or to stalk social media...nd if i call my parents then they will start lecturing me for not eating food in hostel as it is not tasty.

So, it's better i didn't call them. So, I slept.

At noon..After lunch..

"come on hasna we will teach you"

All my four roommates are calling me but why can't they leave me alone so that my butt will be at rest for sometime.

Uff..

"I'm not well.." I said in annoyance.

"I will start from tomorrow" i said rolling my eyes.

"What! what happened to you" they all asked me in union.

How can I say that while i'm dancing in bathroom i fell on my butt due to the slippery floor.

They will definitely laugh at me..

"nothing..i feel a little weak" i lied.

"shall we vist a doctor" nina asked me in concern.

"No..no..I will be fine when i take rest" i tittered.

They nodded nd I again slept..sleeping is my heaven

***💞***

Hey lovelies..

I hope you enjoyed the early update?

I updated it early as i won't be able to update still next week as i will be busy in exams..

Hope you liked the chapter?

Please do vote & comment it will be motivate me a lot..

Stay tuned..
Byebye...
See you soon..

Take care
Sweety❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.2K 5.6K 18
Samira , when develops a huge crush on her senior Aahan , things don't go her way; will her life change? or this crush ends just like how most people...
59.8K 4.1K 38
Hi guys.... I'm an amateur writer.... so please forgive my flaws... this is the story about 2 innocent souls who are married out of compulsion.... a...
40.6K 3.5K 63
β€’ She was broken piece of glass while he had the glue that could mend it together. β€’ Kiara is a girl that wanted to fall in love. Meet her soulmate b...
802K 30.9K 40
SHE HATED HIM ,HE HATED HER LOVE WAS SOMETHING WHICH WAS NOT THEY CUP OF TEA BUT GOD BEING A CRAZY ONE HICHED THEM TOGETHER LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS ...