Loyal Blood | Sano Manjiro

By mesimp-_-

Loyalty runs in your blood. Your brother Sanzu is loyal to Mikey while you're loyal to Izana, his brother. S... More

00
01: Scar
03: How We Met
04: New Members
05: Beach Day
06: Training
07: Pretend
08: Work
09: Protected
10: Queen
11: Bloody Halloween
12: I'll Protect You This Time
13: Saved
14: Black Dragons
Author talk
15: I love you
16: Feelings
17: Merry Christmas
18: Date
19: I choose you
20: Losing you
21: End of Toman
22: Blonde Duo
23: Welcome Back
24: Misson: Save Senju
25: Operation Rescue
26: Mission Success
27: New looks
28: Mine
29: Message
30: Old Friends
31: Realization
32: Truth
33: End
NEW STORY!!!
•SPECIAL CHAPTER•

02: Encounter

22K 917 885
By mesimp-_-

"There's no flag! I won't accept this!"

"Shut up, you're in the hospital ya know?"

You woke up to the noise of a whining kid throwing tantrums because of a flag? You slowly opened your eyes and saw two man arguing, the 'kid' was not a kid.. The man in green clothing was pulling the braid of the other man that's wearing a black and white jacket with pattern while he's gripping on the shorter man's hair also.

"Give me the flag Ken-chinnn"

"god, just eat already. I don't have the flag"

'What flag are they talking about?'

You were confused but chuckled at how they were trying to kill each other that called their attention.

"You're finally awake!" The man in green runs to the side of your bed.

"W-where's Sanzu?" You asked as you looked around but there's no sign of your brother in the room.

"Who's Sanz- Ohhh you mean the blonde?? With blonde eyelashes?!?" He exclaimed while landing the side of his fist on the palm of the other one.

You nodded at his exact description.

"Y-yeah"

"He's on the other room beside yours, his mouth is badly cut on the both sides so he still can't talk right now. He's fine tho!" The man in green answered giving you a thumbs up.

"How's your head?" The other man asked

You touched your head softly as you felt a fabric around it followed with the sharp pain when you tried to feel if it's still painful. You let out a little hiss because of the sudden pain, the other guy nodded as he understood the answer in his question.

"You were badass btw! Where did you learn your moves?!" The man in green talked again as you looked at him confused.

"She probably doesn't remember it Mikey, sit down and let's eat. You too lady." He walked to you and put a takeout food in the overbed table.

You thanked him and watch the man in green named Mikey pulled the big table beside your bed grinning as the taller guy just sighed and pulled their chairs to the table.

"Can I go see my brother after eating?" The guys nodded as you smiled and proceeded on eating.

You watched them fight while eating because Mikey won't let go the fact that he's eating a kiddie meal without the flag. That's childish, you chuckled to yourself.

After eating, Mikey went to you to help u get up in case you'll stumble or lose balance because of your head injury. You three went to the other room where you saw your brother laying in the bed reading a book with bandage surrounding his mouth covering his whole mouth but not his nose for him to be able to breathe. You looked around him and the table has a blank notebook, a pen and a bunch of books.

"Bro" you walked up to him hugging him as soon as he sit up and run his hand on your hair slowly and gently.

Seeing him like that, you felt guilty because if you could've been more careful in hiding.. then your brother could've defeated them easily without worrying about you.

"I'm sorry..." you earned a hum from your brother as he continue caressing your head looking at you with an 'it's okay' eyes.

"If only I was stronger, If only I managed to get out of that guys grip.. then I would've saved you from the other guys..." You teared up, keeping your head low as you remember how pained he looks as they torture him with his own katana. Yet he's still keeping his eyes on you, making sure the other guy doesn't do something bad.

You heard your brother chuckled a bit and when you looked at him, you saw his eyes with happiness and relief. You watch him grab the pen and notebook beside him and write something.

'Glad you're okay! :)'

'Don't blame yourself, it's not your fault Y/n'

'Does your head hurt?'

"My head is alright and I'm glad you're okay too" you smiled as you sat beside him wiping your tears.

"Y/n and Sanzu huh" Mikey mumbled to himself

"Hey do you want to join our gang? You both are strong" Mikey grinned walking to the both of you.

Your brothers eyes widened and shook his head no to you because he doesn't want to get involved with it more since his job is about gangs and stuffs.

You faced Mikey and smiled

"We'd love to!" You grinned as your brother lightly pinched your hand as Mikey laughed.

"You sure? It looks like your brother is opposing you"

"Yep! Don't mind him.. maybe it's the medicine taking effect" You giggled as your brother grabbed the notebook again and writes aggressively

'Wtf Y/n, I said NO!'

on the other page is a big
'NO'

you grabbed the pen and erased the NO and changed it to YES

'YES!'

You grinned and showed Mikey the paper as your brother gave up and face palmed at your stubbornest. Mikey laughed and nodded. You stood up, faced him and bowed.

"Sanzu Y/n and Sanzu Haruchiyo. We'll be at your care!"

------------------------------------------------------------------
"Mikey, why did you want those two to join? They were badly beaten by some guys on the street ya know.. Don't you think it's dangerous for someone like the-"

"That's why I wanted them to join... so the strong can protect the weak"

"Let's buy some dorayaki for Sanzu" Mikey smiled as they walked in the hospital's cafeteria.

"You dumbass, did you forget that the man can't even open his mouth to talk?"
------------------------------------------------------------------

"How are you gonna eat?"

Sanzu shrugged as he let out a little sigh

"When he recovers which is two to three days or longer, it depends on how fast his cells work to repair his mouth then he can eat" the tall man spoked.

"Uhm may I ask your names? Sir?" You asked since you only know Mikey because the tall man called him that.

"Ken Ryuguji, Vice president of Toman. Call me Draken"

"Sano Manjiro, Mikey for ya, President of Toman"

"I've heard Sano before..." you mumbled trying to remember but your head hurts instead.

Your thought got interupted when the door was kicked open revealing three guys with bruises and bandages on the face. The one with two braids is holding a bag of fruits, the other guy with blue highlights in his blonde hair wearing glasses was holding a bunch of drinks and the last one was just staring at the scene with his hands on his pocket.

"Y/n?!" Two of the guys called out entering the room while the guy at the back just followed.

"You know them? Y/n?" Mikey asked as he stared at the man behind the other two.

"Yeah, they're my friends"

There was a sudden tension in the room that made all of you silent. And you can feel it in the two man staring at each other, with deadly aura coming out of them.

"Haitani Ran" spoke breaking the silence after they put the bags on the table

"Haitani Rindou"

The blonde at the back stopped having a staring contest with Mikey walking up to you and pinch your cheeks softly.

"Yo, how are you?" He asked as you blushed by his sudden cheek pinching.

"I'm okay now.. thanks for the concern, Izana"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 277 5
--> Wherein y/n is conceiving shin's child and started to have their own family Date of release: 10/24/21
70.1K 3.2K 53
[SHINICHIRO X READER] After almost five years of not being able to cross paths with each other, two people are reunited in a blind date set by a fri...
1.1M 49.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
120K 3.7K 61
Believing you're dead was easier for him than accepting that you possibly moved on with your life. Without him. Yeah, he really thought that was the...