What if Cale turned into a ch...

By ladyshannn

Cale turned into a child? Update: March 21, 2024 - UNDER REVISION More

What if Cale turned into a child? (1)
What if Cale turned into a child? (2)
What if Cale turned into a child? (3)
Red Carnations for you, Ajussi
What if Cale turned into a child? (4)
What if Cale turned into a child? (5)
What if Cale turned into a child? (6)
What if Cale turned into a child? (7)
What if Cale turned into a child? (8)
What if Cale turned into a child? (9)
What if Cale turned into a child? (10)
What if Cale turned into a child? (11)
What if Cale turned into a child? (12)
What if Cale turned into a child? (13)
What if Cale turned into a child? (14)
What if Cale turned into a child? (15)
What if Cale turned into a child? (16)
What if Cale turned into a child? (17)
What if Cale turned into a child? (18)
What if Cale turned into a child? (19)
What if Cale turned into a child? (20)
What if Cale turned into a child? (21)
What if Cale turned into a child? (22)
What if Cale turned into a child? (23)
What if Cale turned into a child? (24)
What if Cale turned into a child? (25)
What if Cale turned into a child? (26)
What if Cale turned into a child? (27)
What if Cale turned into a child? (28)
What if Cale turned into a child? (29)
What if Cale turned into a child? (30)
What if Cale turned into a child? (31)
What if Cale turned into a child? (33)
What if Cale turned into a child? (34)
What if Cale turned into a child? (35)
What if Cale turned into a child? (36)
What if Cale turned into a child? (37)
What if Cale turned into a child? (38)
What if Cale turned into a child? (39)
What if Cale turned into a child? (40)
What if Cale turned into a child? (41)
What if Cale turned into a child? (42)
What if Cale turned into a child? (43)
What if Cale turned into a child? (44)
What if Cale turned into a child? (45)
NOTICE!
WICTIAC: Honeybunch
WICTIAC: Good? Morning
WICTIAC: Tofu Stew, Potions and Bunny Ears...?
WICTIAC: My Friend!
WICTIAC: Call me Uncle!

What if Cale turned into a child? (32)

5.5K 322 45
By ladyshannn

Cale ignored Raon and focused on Alberu who stood there looking at the black dragon with an odd look on his masked face.

"How diligent, your grace, archduke Bob. Endable have a capable archduke, no wonder the King can rest easy with you around. Surely, it relieves his majesty, King Fredo to have such a capable esteemed archduke such as your grace by his majesty's side."

Cale has a bright smile painted over his lips as he nodded his head as if in agreement to his own statement, deliberately ignoring Alberu and Fredo's blank faces as they watch the redhead go on with his parade of praises—clipping the word capable repeatedly.

Of course, Cale was aiming for this. He didn't want to clean up that's why he's throwing the work to Alberu's lap who got dragged on this just because the others thought that he might be able to help them on taking back Cale without problem.

Since Cale was seen as Naru, who's the only Prince of this Kingdom, taking him by force would trigger a war between Roan and Endable if not handled properly. As so, the remaining problems and settling of misunderstanding among the ranks of those who are present in the incident earlier, Alberu who's staging himself as Archduke Bob is the most fitting person to handle the matters and take care of it.

Well, it would've been easier if Cale's the one who will settle the problem but...

'It's annoying. Why do I have to work when I have someone who can handle it without me moving?'

That's why Cale's pushing the work to Alberu who fell for the trap wonderfully.

"What..."

Alberu who realize it was a trap can only look at his dongsaeng who has a bright smile and sigh in frustration.

"Well then, your grace. I'll excuse myself as I must talk to Lady Relia here. Please excuse us."

Cale lightly bowed as he flashed a mischievous smile towards Alberu who has a frown on his masked face.

Everyone watched as they stared at the redhead's back as he exits the dining room with Relia following Cale, giving them a reluctant glance, unsure if she should follow or just remain seated. The cold and sharp eyes that the others are shooting towards the two of them seems to go unnoticed on the red-haired human who continued to walk without looking back.

'I'm sure my body's already a mess if glares can pierce through a body...'

Relia let out a shaky laugh. She felt like she won't make it back to their village if they'll know what will happen to Cale in the next hours.

"What are you laughing about. Follow me."

Cale's cold voice snapped Relia out of her thoughts as she looked up to the redhead who's giving her a cold sidelong glance, the bright smile that he had was long gone and was back to the stoic face he always had.

"Y, yes!"

Relia followed suit as she looked back once more only to regret it when she saw how their faces displayed grim emotions.

Alberu sighed as he fixed the mask on his face.

He's been had.

His dongsaeng had him again and what irks him is that he fell through it wonderfully.

He sighed once again as he felt his head throb in annoyance.

'...He's more behave when he's still a child.'

"...Well, it looks like Cale doesn't have any plans on letting us know what he's going to talk about with Relia."

Alberu looked up to Eruhaben who broke the heavy silence that was surrounding them as he nodded in agreement.

"That so, Eruhaben-nim. Young master Cale is really stubborn."

Rosalyn agreed as well as she lightly brushed her hair to the side and moved her eyes away from the door that Cale just exited through.

'...I don't think this is the first time?'

On, the silver kitten, who was watching this couldn't help but watch the adults with a blank gaze as she sighed and looked at the door where the redhead human, she, Hong and Raon considered as their most important human—well, they still can't admit to the fact that they're already considering Cale as their father. Well, that's for a different story.

Cale stopped as he lightly nodded to Solena's way who bowed her head and opened the door.

"You can have a conversation here, young master-nim. It has silencing magic installed, as per your request."

Solena stood straight after finishing what she has to say and secretly glance towards the redhead who stood there without looking at her and shifted her gaze to the lady following behind him.

She had met Relia once before, but it has been a century since then and Fredo told them that Relia had descended her last stage and they can't go visit her as they normally would.

"Great. Thank you."

Cale's cold voice brought Solena's attention towards the redhead once more as she bowed and ushered her hand to the room.

"...Then, please enjoy your conversation."

She closed the door after Relia entered and sighed.

The image of the adult Cale flashed in her mind as a child version overlapped on it. 

The child sitting atop the grand piano, lightly swinging his small body as his two feet tapping on the air, following the song's beats as he sang with a frown on his face, singing the lyrics albeit lisping here and there.

'...He was really adorable.'

The vampire let out a disappointed sigh as she walked away from the room.

Cale sat on the most comfortable looking couch, crossing his legs, and looked towards Relia who sat on the opposite of his seat.

"I'm not one to beat around the bush."

Cale started with that as he looked at Relia with a sharp gaze. His reddish-brown eyes stared straight to the green eyes that were staring at him with reluctance as the lady shifted on her seat, opening, and closing her mouth.

"What's going to happen next?"

Relia flinched as she looked down at her hands and clenched it before opening her mouth.

"Hurry up. I don't have time for useless stalling."

Cale was really annoyed.

No, he was greatly displeased about how he's now certain that his suffering hasn't ended just yet.

That's why Relia, who had lived long enough and knows how to read the atmosphere, can only tightly clench her clothes and gulp down the lump on her throat as she looked straight at Cale's eyes.

"...Blood. Cale Henituse, you will shed blood..."

Cale froze in his seat as he stared at Relia with an anxious look on his face.

"...Excuse me?"

∽∽∽

I've been thinking about how should I end this fanfic now and damn, I just realized how this still hasn't come close to the main idea I am aiming for...🤦🏻‍♀️ 

at the very least I think it'll be going on for about 40 chapters now and I'm hoping I can end this at 40 or 50-ish chapters🤔 ...to write another fanfic that is😂

Anyways, we will be having another Swab test tomorrow... and I am srsly dreading that long thing going on my nose again— I freaking hate the damned sensation. No, like srsly. Not being a brat but it's really painful. g********. But hopefully, it'll be negative now. 

Hope you like the chapter! I haven't edited this yet so please excuse the grammatical and typographical errors going around. 

I might update again tomorrow(NO PROMISES AGAIN) since I just typed this in a rush, and I am also currently drafting the next chapter... secretly. The nurse keep on checking us, if not the nurse, my parents would...😑

Anyway, keep safe everyone! Stay at home and don't catch COVID too😊

Thank you for reading!O(∩_∩)O

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Reason By Ociii7

Fanfiction

8.6K 670 10
Cale Henituse, the Roan Empire's Silver Shield Commander who was loved by all, breathed his last in old age surrounded by his precious family. Cale...
59.3K 3.8K 35
A Dragon Lord was said to be powerful but the current one was one of the most powerful and unusual Dragon Ever before How Unusual? She went against n...
19.9K 1.9K 21
A fic when Kim Rok Soo got reincarnated as a Dragon. "All of you..." He said in a dangerous tone, "Die." One by one, the black robes fell on their fr...
2.8K 136 13
Maybe fate still gave him hope, another chance for redemption. "Master Cale, shall I throw them in the chambers?" "Go ahead. Make sure to prepare a f...