GAME OF DESTINY ♥️

Bởi RichieRishna

Continuation from Karan's & Monisha's wedding in which Preeta comes & sits with Karan under veil. ⭐What if Pr... Xem Thêm

CHARACTERS⭐
Preeran Married👰🤵
First Night 🤵👰
Preeran Reception 💜
PREERAN ❤️🙌
Preeran Honeymoon 💜💝
Preeran⭐:-
Snow Romance🌨️🏔️
Back to Mumbai☄️
Shock For Preeran👩‍❤️‍👩:-
Karan is Confused 😮
Mastermind Revealtion🕵️
Holi(PREERAN ❤️🙌)
Drunken Preeran 💃🕺
Karan Arrested 🙍
Preeran 🌈❤️💝
Preeran ki Masti👩‍❤️‍👨
Rishlyn ki Shaadi👯
Mahirona Virus Entry👽
Prithvi's Chapter Closed 🦠
Prithvi-Sherlyn Truth Out!!💢
Sarla's Last Rites☘️
Torturing Mahira🦠
Shopping & Mahira Bejazzati😂
Chudail Birthday & Bejazzati 💀
Preeran ❤️
Karwachauth Begins 🍁
Preeran💖
Mahira's Solid Popat🦎
Ghar SE Beghar hui Marihui🐵
Akshay's Lust for Preeta 👺
Preeta V/S Akshay✴️
Jago Ceremony 💃
Virus Returns 👽🦎
Haldi 🌟
Preeta slaps Akshay 👋
Bachelor Party 💐
Shaadi 🦋
Dhamaka 💥
Happy Day💠
Teasings🥰
Mahira ka bhai Karan🎇

Preeran Consummation ♥️

1.7K 99 22
Bởi RichieRishna

Now Mahira leaves the room!! As she doesn't have any courage to face the dangerous Preeta!!

Mahira-(mind)-Agar Preeta ko pata chala ki Meina uski food poisoning ki hey to Woh Mujhe maar dalegi!!

Preeran Room:-

Preeta is sitting in the room!! Karan comes with food & badam shake!!

He feeds Preeta with his hands!! Preeta smiles!! He makes her drink the milk!!

After drinking milk little bit
Preeta said-Bas, aaur Nahin peena!! Accha Nahin lagraha! Please🥺(cutely)

Karan-Agar tum Nahin piyogi to mein tumhein kiss karlungi?

Preeta-Okay karlo!! I don't mind Waise!!

Karan captured Preeta's lip!! Preeta too responds!! It was a soft & soulful kiss!!But soon it turned a passionate kiss!! Karan clutched Preeta's waist!! She moaned between the kiss!! As a result Karan tasted her!! After some time Preeta was out of breath!! So Karan broke the kiss!!

Preeta turns her face shyly!! She goes & stands near the window!!

Karan comes & backhugs Preeta ♥️
Karan while nuzzling his face near the crook of her neck & inhaling Preeta's fragrance-Waise you taste well Preeta Luthra!!

And you smell amazing!!

Preeta blushes!!

Preeta-Karan bas Karo na Yaar!!(trying to hide her blush)

Preeta-Karan Dekho ice cream hey Woh BHI khata hey!!

Preeta eats the Ice-cream!!She offers Karan but Karan declines!!

Preeta was to go, but Karan holds her wrist!!

Karan-Mujhe Mera desert abhi tak Mila Nahin!! Mujhe BHI desert khabi hey!!

Preeta-Matlab?

Karan-Matlab ki!!

Karan comes & applies ice cream near Preeta's neck, cheek, Preeta's nose, Preeta's collarbone & atlast at Preeta's lip.

Karan backhugs her!! He licks the ice-cream near Preeta's neck!! He now
Kissed her neck!! Preeta moans!!

Karan turns her!! Karan licks the Ice cream Preeta's cheek!! He sensually kissed Preeta's cheek!! He then licks the ice-cream near Preeta's nose!!  He pecks Preeta's nose!! Now he starts carresing Preeta's lip with his one thumb!! His other hand was near Preeta's bare waist caressing it!!

Now he slowly leans towards Preeta and capture Preeta's lip!! It was a very soft kiss!! Preeta too responded!! After some time the broke the kiss!!

Karan saw Preeta's cheek which had turned crimson red!! Due to blushing!!Karan pulls Preeta closer by waist!! He slides her blouse straps!! Karan was staring at her intensely!! Karan now licks the Ice-cream near Preeta's collarbone!! Preeta moans!!

Karan then removes Preeta's mangtika!! He slowly removed one earing from her ear!! He bites her earlobe leaving a love bite!! Preeta clutches Karan's shirt!!

Karan smiles seeing his effect on Preeta!!He then removed the other earings too!! Preeta was hell Blushing!!

He then turns Preeta facing her back to him!! He parts her hair!! He then removed the necklace from Preeta's neck expect Mangalsutra!!

He then removes the bangles from Preeta's hand!! He keeps them on the table!! Preeta moves backwards to the wall!! To hide her blush!!

But Karan cages her in his arms!!
Karan-Kab tak bhagogi Mrs. Luthra!!

Preeta Blushes!!

Karan-Hayee Kitna blush karrahi hoo!!

Preeta-Karan!!
She hugs him!! She buries her face in his chest!! After some time she breaks the hug!!

They rub their nose with eachother!! Entire scenario is observed by Marihui Mahirona Virus 👽🦎.

Karan slides his hand near Preeta's bare waist!! Her breath gets hitched!! She feels his cold hand near her warm body!! Karan then slowly removes Preeta's duppata from her dress 👗!! Then completely the duppata comes on his hand!!

He takes the duppata & cover them with the duppata on their top!!

Karan pulls Preeta very close to him!! There was no gap between them!!

Mahira-(mind)-Chan SE Jo tuta koi Sapna jaag suna suna laga!! Koi rahna Jaan apna!!

Yaar mein inlogon ki Suhaagraat live Nahin dekh Sakti!! Mein jaarahi hoon guest room mein!!

Karan opens Preeta's hair which was tied in a messy bun!! Her hairs start blowing!!

Karan now bends down!! He kissed near Preeta's waist both the sides!! Preeta moans!! Karan now kisses Preeta's belly button!!

Preeta moans!!

Karan now Stands up-Waise Jo kaho MERI Shaadi duniya ki sabse khoobsurat Ladki SE huyi hey!! Preeta Blushes and turns her face!! Karan slightly opens Preeta's Dori!! Getting a clear exposure of her back!!

He kissed her back!! Preeta clutches her skirt!! Karan turns her towards his side!! Preeta couldn't control her blush so she kissed Karan!! Karan too responded by caressing her waist!! She was feeling weak over her knees!!

Karan was attracted towards Preeta's cleavage!! Cause she was wearing a deep neck blouse!! He kissed her cleavage!! He then brings some ice-cream and applies it near Preeta's cleavage area!! He started licking it!! Karan picked up Preeta in his arms!! Preeta also wraps her arms around his neck!!

Karan placed Preeta on the bed!! Preeta slightly opened the buttons of his shirt!! Karan too opened some buttons of Preeta's blouse!! Karan then suddenly got up!!

Preeta was confused by his behaviour!!

Preeta-Kya hua Karan?

Karan-Ek minute Ruko babydoll!! He goes near the cupboard!! He takes out the handcups!! He also brings the ice- creams from fridge in the kitchen!!

He was about to hancuff Preeta to the Bed!!

Preeta-Karan, kya kaarahe Hoy?

Karan-Pyaar babydoll!! Tum nahin chahti mein tumhein apna banau!!

Preeta-Ofcourse chahtey hoon!!

Karan-So wait & watch!!

Karan handcuffs Preeta to the bed!!
He then opens his shirt!! And throws it away somewhere in the room!

He brings the ice-cream & spreads it on Preeta's belly!! Her arms, neck, collarbone, lips, cheeks, forehead!!

Karan now opens Preeta's blouse!! He throws it!! He then goes downward and opens the zip of her skirt! He slides it down!!

Karan licks the Ice cream from Preeta's stomach!!

Karan-Babydoll, trust me this is the best desert I have ever eaten!!

Preeta Blushes!! Karan now carresses Preeta's cleavage!  He attacks there!! He starts bitting her cleavage!! Soon the remaining clothes from Preeta's body move away!!

Preeta was completely naked Infront of Karan!! Karan was staring her with many desires!!

Karan now carresses Preeta's lips!! He kissed her!! It was very dip kiss!! Preeta was unable to respond as Karan had taken both the lips inside his mouth!!

He was chewing it as his favourite candy🍬. After some time Karan broke the kiss!!

He now Enters inside Preeta!! He starts thrusting Preeta!! After thrusting her for long hours!  Karan finally came out of her!  Preeta was smelling like an Ice cream!!

Karan picked Preeta in arms!! He placed them below the shower! Both of them were drenching!! Karan sucks the water from Preeta's eyes!! Then from her lips!!Now Preeta wears Karan's shirt!! She was hell tired!!

Karan-Waise Mujhe Lagta hey ki MERI shirts na actually Tumhare liye banaya gayi hey!!

Karan pulls Preeta closer by waist! He inserted his hand inside Preeta's shirt! Preeta widens her eyes!!

Preeta-Karan! Haam baki Ka kaam kaal BHI karsakta hein!! Please ab sojata hey!! Warna kal subah late uthange!! Problem hojayegi!!

Karan-Okay babydoll ❤️

Do tell me how this part was? As it was the first time I wrote a lot of Romance!!

Precap-Mahira Beghar, Preeran 🙈

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

19.4K 1K 18
Cover by:@preeranxarmish ❤ story starts from preeran's marriage...peep in to know more!❤
24.6K 1.7K 20
Cover by:@Dindin_writes what will happen when dheeraj and shraddha will fall for each other on the sets of kundali bhagya😌😌😌peep in!!
8K 694 21
All her life.... she wanted someone to trust her, understand her, and support her. She did got one....but past love and present one got mixed with e...
60.6K 4.7K 33
Based on Karan - Mahira engagement track where Karan met with an accident. Will Karan remember his bad and hurtful deeds? Will Preeta be able to for...