Blue Flower [GakuenBabysitter...

Par beatrixwenner

[Ongoing] "She's just one girl" "She's a one man army!" A new life and highschool for the Handa sibblings, Ru... Plus

Chapter 1 - Heroine
Chapter 2 - Rough Girl
Chapter 3 - Thankyou
Chapter 4 - Sweet
Chapter 6 - The old

Chapter 5 - Pain pain

46 5 1
Par beatrixwenner

It was just another day that the Handa sibblings having dinner, Ruka had just made their dinner and was platting them neatly on the dinner table. "Wow youtube videos really helped me on platting food elegantly, looks like a 5 star restaurant to me" she said proud of herself.

"No that's just you boasting" the blonde jackal remarked as he watched an anime with the little toddler that is Hachimitsu, Ruka gave him a stare of death! "Can it Miya-san or i'll throw hands, and this knife set at you!" he threatened making him flinch and hide behind the little girl.

"Uwahh~ Nee-chan is angry at Miya-san!" Hachi exclaimed and clapped her little toddler hands, being the little sadist she is she enjoy's people, well more like Atsumu's suffering. "Best of luck, it's the hunger games!" Astumu turned blue then green, chocolate before turning white "Ehhh!?"

...

"Eat up everyone because im tired as hell from cooking.." Ruka sighed and sat down on the dinner table, Atsumu decided to join because he had a fight with Osamu, his twin brother that runs Miya Onigiri a fine place of eatery. "What?! he was being stubborn!"

"Well what's the argument about? it's got to be about something important or atleast personal right?" Ruka asks the adult as he pouts and cross his arms at the memory of his argument. "It ain't personal, but it is something important" he grumbles as the sibblings and Sakusa looks at him with anticipation.

"Which came first-"

"Don't tell me.."

"The chicken or the egg?"

It's about an hour later that the teenager and setter argued whether which of the two comes first. Knowing Ruka's stubborn nature and Atsumu's equally stubbornness neither of them will back down!. "Listen Miya-san, it's the egg that comes first E G G!"

"Yer wrong! the chicken comes first!" He exclaimed, the two haven't even touched their chopsticks and this argument is yet to seize. "It's an hour already Miya-san, how do you think the chicken comes first?! here i'll give an explanation for your brain. I may not know how to tell the difference between week and weak but that's completely irrelevant!"

"O-kay? then what's yer point?"

"Here, there's this thing called mating, when two random birds from God know's where of 2 different species mates there comes the egg that turns to the chicken. Got it?!" She asked irked with a vein popping on her forehead.

"But-"

"No butts! yours maybe thicc but no buts, eat your fatty tuna and be on your merry way to watch anime with Hachi!" Atsumu grumbled at first but brightened at the sight of his favorite meal, that being fatty tuna he went ahead and reached out with his hand to grab one.

"Wash. your. hands Miya, you have filthy hands from touching the volleyball" Sakusa slaps the back of Atsumu's head making him flinch "Ita! alright alright yer hands are hard, that hurts y'know!" He went ahead and washed his hands then being given sanitizer from the outside hitter.

"You two have been arguing for the past hour, its amazing that you can get through Miya. Even his twin can't do so" Sakusa said as he cleaned the house with his daughter. "I mean im bad at biology but come on man! birds mate, cross breed, first chicken comes out" she snarled at Atsumu making him shiver.

"I thought you said no death threats!"

"Well I din't promise that I wouldn't kill you"

"Uwahh~! go nee-chan go!"

"Ehhh?!"

...

It was a fine tomorrow morning, Ruka had just finished her morning routine. waking up, morning sweeping, taking care of any laundry that needs to be done, and after that going back to the their house that was coincidentally next to a laundromat. "Hachi I still don't know why you like to see our clothes go around in the washing machine" Ruka sweats at her little sister who's watching her little sister starring at the active machine.

"Whirlie! it looks like a whirlie!" she said and pointed towards the machine, Ruka giggles "That doesn't explain anything but you're cute so i'll give you a free pass" Ruka waited and waited until the machine beeped telling her that their laundry is done "nee-chan what would happen If I put Miya-san in the washing machine? will he be clean like Hachi's clothes?" she tilted her head in confusion and curiosity.

Ruka held in her laughter but it came out as a muffled giggle "No Hachi, but he'll be clean that's for sure 'and probably dead too'" she said and thought. "What the hell is taking this machine so long?!" she complained but saw the front desk was occupied with people, she sighed and sat down again, soon a new player has a arrived.

"Hana! Hachi!"

"Handa? what are you doing here?" Hayato was carrying a huge bag behind him with Taka on his shoulder that jumped down and decided to enjoy the free show, and by free show it's still the washing machine spinning around. "Im here to bake more cupcakes and some cookies while im at it, im here to do my frickin laundry what else would I be doing Kamitani?"

The boy rolled his eyes and went to do his own share of laundry "You live near here?" he asks as he sits down beside her, Ruka ofcourse nodded "The flat beside is where i live." Hayato was honestly surprised that she lives there at a luxurious looking flat but who is he to judge? even though he's surprised his face barely shows it

"Oh.. alright" he blankly replied as he starred at her "Nii-chan! I want candy!" Taka declared right as the two teenagers finished their laundry "No, you already got candy and you even ate my share of the candy too" he snarled at the toddler making him fiddle.

"I thought you din't like sweets? So why are you mad at him if he ate something that you don't like?"

"Well its still mine, and maybe i'll eat it. Years later probably"

"Years later the candy will expire you imbecile" she lectured harshly and they went to the flat which by coincidence is also Hayato's route way back home.

"Nee-chan i want candy too" Hachi gave her big sister a piece of her candy loving mind with a big and sad pout! "Wow, you're so young yet you already know you can cute your way into things huh?" She giggled as Hayato watched their interaction.

"Fine, the store is up ahead" Hachi's eyes lit up in glee as they approached the store "Kamitani, you've been starring at Taka like he's going to steal candy from the store, just buy him a piece or two" Hayato scoffs and shakes his head "The brat will end up just bothering me again, asking for more of them"

Ruka sighed a heavy one at Taka's saddened expression, he may be a handful sometimes, but all in all he's a good kid and he just lacks the attention from his brother "Taka, can you promise me you won't bother your big brother if I give you candy now?" she asks and knelt down to meet the toddler's height.

to her fortune Taka nodded, fiddling with his fingers and shuffling his feet. "I promise.." he said meekly as Hayato gave a look of disapproval "Just a few pieces, if he breaks the promise i'll make sure the ranger show is canceled, alright?" she gave the toddler a smile of one thousand meanings that freaked the poor boy and made him nodded in fear of his favorite show being canceled!

"Uwahh~ blueberry! blueberry! blueberry! gimme the fine blueberry nee-chan!" Hachi chanted as the four stood in front of a candy gacha machine "No worries Hachi, i'll get the blueberry one for you" she said and cracked her knuckles. "Now im starting to think you're going to steal candy, you're not planning to punch the machine are you?"

"What? No! i'd punch your face though" she said and pulled on the lever watching the many candies spin around, blue and red spun around and around making Hachimitsu twirl in her place "W-woah~ im dizzy" she giggled and tumbles, falling down on her butt. "Hachi, stop dancing to the candy machine, it's weird.." Ruka chortles at the antic and getting her sister on her shoulder.

A while of spinning passed and finnaly the candy fell onto Ruka's waiting hands "Is this thing bugged or something? i've waited for so long.. now i'll consider punching the machine" she said and held out the candy to her little sister "Uwahh~ blue!" the little girl takes it and ate it with the- "Hachi! wrapper" Ruka reminded a bit frantically making the taller male grin slightly at their interaction.

"Oi, are you laughing at me?" she hits his shoulder slightly, an as expected his face turned dead again and he shakes his head "Here Taka, don't bother your big brother later on, alright? i'll get you more candy if you keep your promise" She handed the toddler some strawberry candy, it's not that he favors strawberry but he just likes the colour red because he idolizes the red ranger so he'll take anything that's red.

"Okay, thankyou Hana-nee!" he said and stuffed 2 in his mouth. they continued to walk back and Ruka noticed a man, tall and muscular with a black cap and a apron around his waist. "Uncle Samu?" she greeted the man who turned back "Oh?.. boyfriend?" she shook her head and asked what's he's doing here. "I came by to give ya this, for knocking some sense into Tsumu" he rolled his eyes and handed the girl a bentou of the Handa sibblings favorite-

"Onigiwee!" Hachimitsu cutely exclaimed with her mouth full of blueberry sweets. "Yeah, just like you like em Hachi. right, I need to go back to my place, Rin and the others need their lunches made, Eat well and no skipping meals, remind your nee-chan, Hachimitsu" the black haired adult ruffles Ruka's hair and took his leave. Ruka smiled a fondly at the small bentou given.

"Thanks unclwel Samuw!~" Hachi waved the adult his goodbye as he drive back to onigiri Miya. "Is it just me or he looks like that blond guy that visited you at school?" Hayato remarked at the end "Yeah, they do look alike because they're twins." she smiled fondly as she watched the car speed away. "I need to go home, see you at school" Hayato said and took his little brother on his shoulder.

...

"Did Miya-san give you another bentou?" Sakusa asks as he smells something fishy, well it's just the tuna mayo filling in one of the onigiris that coincidentally was one of the words said by Hachi's favorite anime character "Tsuna Mayo~" the little girl mimicked a certain cursed speech user from that one anime which we will not speak of. "Yeah dad, we'll be going now!" Ruka shouted out the door getting a have fun as a reply from her father.

"Alright, it's another sc-"

"Wait! Hana! Hachi!"

"Oh boy.."

"Take this" Sakusa handed her daughters some hand sanitizer and masks incase someone in their class has a cold or flu. "Uwah~ blue!" Hachi cheered upon being given a baby blue mask. "Dad, the kids and Kamitani along with Kashima aren't sickly." she said packing their stuff. "You don't know that! germs are disgusting imagine getting those things on you.." Sakusa said with a face that showed pure disgust. "Germaphobe" Ranfa said with a giggle making the man in question furrow his eyebrows

"Whatever man lady, get yourself to school"

"Hey!"

...

The blue flower was half way to her school when suddenly someone decided to surprise her by sneaking up behind and grabbing her shoulders, the only reason why she din't notice is because she was listening to a podcast on how to defend yourself incase someone grabs your shoulders in attempt to kidnap you. "Head-Butt!" Ruka slings her head back to whoever's face sending them flying back. "Handa-ch" was the only words Tomoya can blurt out before he tumbled and fell down.

"What's the big idea you little piece of- Yagi? Nezu?" Upon seeing the action Hachi jumped down on and went to the blonde "nii-chan are you okay?!" Hachi exclaims and rubbed his head, the expression of pain is suddenly wiped by a huge smile on his face. 'Oh to be in heaven, is this.. it?' he questions as Chuukichi turned blue seeing the red liquid come out of Tomoya's nose.

"Huh must be my head of steel" Ruka admitted proudly and smiled to herself "That's not it, it's because of your sister touching him. Pervert" Tomoya was still enjoying his heaven "Pain pain go a-WAY" Hachi slaps Tomoya's forehead and skipped over to her big sister leaving him in more pain, but knowing it was a cute toddler's hand that slapped him. it warmed his heart, how adorable..

"I am not a pervert, this is just the heat getting to me" Tomoya stuffed tissues to his nose and stated defending himself "That sounds unsettling coming out of your mouth Yagi" Ruka cuddled her sister to her chest and soon they went to a store to buy the blonde an ice pack for his.. situation. "Ah, kids are so cute! when I grow up im going to make a whole orphanage and take any kids in!"

"That's exactly what a pervert would say" Ruka said as the tissue in Yagi's nose turned red.

"It's the heat!"

...

"Oh? good morning Handa-san, Hachi-chan" Ryuuichi greets the sibblings as they stepped in and settled "Good morning, uhh Kashima, you have stickers on your butt" Ruka points out at the many stickers, the kids giggled at Ryuuichi's flustered realization and the efforts used to remove them. "Let go of me! you ain't my nii-chan anymore!" Taka and Hayato yet again has another quarrel first thing in the daycare.

"Gosh, come here Taka" Ruka sighed and rocked the whining toddler, she din't even bother to ask what's it about because it's only them who can truly solve their problem and besides she's not Taka's mother. the, once again the daycare slid open to reveal the all well- "Usaida-san you don't look well!" Ruka said as he made his way to eat brains, i mean get the wipes for Midori.

"Usaida-san! you should go home.. you're in no condition to work today!"

"Go home, i don't want to get sick"

The two boys said in unison, they were worried.. either for Usaida or themselves. "N-No, im fine you all can go to class n-" Usaida din't even get to finish when suddenly Hachi shouted at the top of her lungs "Kyaaaa~ take this!" she jumped from the shelves to reach Usaida and she slapped a surgical face mask to the adults face. "H-h-Hachi-chan?!" Ryuuichi stood shocked while Hayato watched.. amused.

Ruka laughed and helped Usaida up "Sorry about my sister Usaida-san, it's just something that she got from my dad" Ruka helped put on the mask for the adult. "Your dad slaps masks on sick people's faces?" Hayato bluntly said to which he got hit for it "No, Hachi's just a bit weary of sick people" Usaida held his nose from the pain of Hachi's little hand that slapped him. "A-anyways Usaida-san you should go home! i will call-"

"Did you call me Ryuuichi-sama?"

"Gah! Saikawa-san!" it was the famous and loved butle- assistant of the chairlady Saikawa Keigo has come to save the day. "Wow, i din't know you had a personal butler Kashima" Ruka said as he eyed the man from head to toe, he just stood still like a statue with his eyes closed "Does he see through with nose or something? where does he see through?"

"I do not see through my nose, this is just a habit from my childhood" Saikawa pushed his glasses up and clarified for the girl "That doesn't answer my qu-" Usaida coughs taking their attention away and everyone rushed him to go back home to which he obliged because it was 4 against 1. The next thing they knew was Saikawa sitting on the floor with little Midori strapped behind him.

"We'll be going now Saikawa-san.." Ryuuichi said for the three teenagers "Happy learning Ryuuichi-sama, Ruka-sama and Hayato-sama"

...

"Do you think your butler will be fine?" Ruka asks as the three sat down, Ryuuichi gave a reassuring smile and told her that he'll be fine, he's Saikawa what else is there to say? The classes passed by and Ruka feels more in comfort knowing it's Saikawa that's taking care of the kids instead of Usaida. 'Well, atleast I know Saikawa won't sleep on the job like Usaida"

"AACHO, ugh.. it's cold" the adult in thought sneezed.

"Yeah that's right" Ruka reassured herself out loud making Hayato raise an eyebrow Ruka was smiling to herself, scribbling on her English notes again. Curiosity killed the cat and Hayato found himself peeking at the drawing, it was a just a hill with some flowers on it 'This girl has an obsession with flowers' he thought blankly and set eyes on her again. 'But despite that, she's actually not bad to look at'

it's now lunch time Ruka and the two boys were out to the daycare where it seems like many things happened. "Everything is taken care of, Midori-sama's diaper has been changed. There weren't any diapers so i made an alternative with a rag." Saikawa bowed with the little one cheering on the free ride. "I-it's alright Saikawa-san thankyou for taking care of the daycare for Us-"

"Midori's in an emergency?!" Usaida came in with a face mask and one completely red face "Wo-ah and I thought you looked bad, huh this tops it way far" Ruka giggled and teased the ill person as he was being carried by the two boys because he almost fell down. "Ugh.. Ryuu-chan can I pass out now?" he said because he noticed everything was fine and Saikawa called him for completely no reason, other than telling that Midori dropped a bomb in her diaper.

"Hold on Usaida-san! we'll take you home Kamitani lets go! we need to be quick"

...

"Usaida, how are you?" Usaida is still recovering from his illness and Ruka offered to help take care of him since she knew that he lived alone. "Ruka-chan? your back again?" he turned around only to have the girls hand on his forehead, he starred at her as she tested his temperature, gently gesturing him to open and let the thermometer in his mouth.

She lets go of his forehead making him hold it for a moment as he looked at her "I made some more porridge for you, i'll go heat It up, don't do anything stupid Usaida" the adult chuckled at the remark "Im sick what else can I do besides lie down and eat your porridge?" she came back after a while and sat the porridge at a little table for him.

"You may act like a man lady, but you cook good food" she crossed her arms "Just eat the damn porridge and I won't punch your guts out later" and stood up to clean the place for him. 'Dang, she's good housewife material. My place can outshine the sun in a bit' he thought to himself and continued to eat his meal. "Gosh, all clean" she huffed and noticed that the patient was trying to work in sick.

"Oi, get back to your futon.." she growled making him flinch and shiver "A-aa-alright!" he ran back and covered himself "you're sick! you should be resting I don't get paid for taking care of you y'know" she complained and sat down beside him. she took the thermometer after ignoring it for cleaning his place. "phew.. it's down, you should be better by tomorrow" she smiled fondly and poked his cheek "You owe me some ice cream, make it blueberry"

"yeah yeah, i'll get you your ice cream when we get the chance"

"alright, by the way Usaida"

"hm? what's up?'

"..on second thought never mind, now get some rest"

"Weirdo" she clenched her fist in annoyance "you choose, want to rest here or in the hospital?" he sweats and ofcourse he'd chose his house, he's already has more than enough days off and his pay check isn't rolling in. "Hey, Ruka-chan.. thanks for taking care of me." he said and stood up for a moment to pat her head, she flinched but leaned into the unexpected affection. she smiled and got him a rag to put on his forehead. "You're one handful adult Usaida, but you're a good guy... and yeah setting aside the sleeping on the job and age difference, I could ask you to be my boyfriend"

he felt a little warmth in his heart, and in his cheeks and neck. 'What the heck is this girl doing to me?' he nodded and thanked her for the compliment. she messed with his hair before running out "see you Usaida!" at the shut of the door he sat up and covered the lower half of his face. he was blushing red and his heart was pounding in his chest. 'I must be going crazy, I should just sleep..'

...

"Feel better?" Ruka was actually the first to arrive in the daycare and Hachi decided to give his surprise early. she jumped on him making him carry her out of reflex she held out a get well soon card with the best Hiragana she can write, Ruka got in his view behind her sister and smiled brightly. "Well I do miss my free show of Kamitani hitting you in your sleep but.. Hachi and the others missed you, believe it or not." His eyes widened a bit showing a little bit of surprise but his insides felt warm and fuzzy.

a small hint of red rose in his cheek and he ruffled both of the siblings heads with a small but fond smile. "Thankyou Ruka-chan, Hachi-chan.."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.1M 23K 31
Yandere Haikyuu Boys x Female Reader you are the little sister of Kiyoko and you have just moved back in with your sister and mother. You switch sch...
214K 8.2K 100
ᴀ ᴛᴀʟʟ ᴡᴀʟʟ ʟᴏᴏᴍs ɪɴғʀᴏɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ ʙʟᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴠɪᴇᴡ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sɪᴅᴇ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪᴇᴡ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴘ, ɪs sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ɢɪᴠᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ᴏɴ sᴇᴇɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ. "𝐃...
170K 5.1K 23
15 year old Kimiko Iruka moves to a different town due to a tragedy. Her now single father, who is a high school teacher, gets a job at Morinomiya Ac...
44.3K 808 26
Your father has been offered a great job, and it makes a whole lot of money. You get to go the the Private Hyakkaou Academy. A whole bunch of rich ki...