Terror | Simon Kalivoda โœ“

By sunnyie_eve

"I don't think this is a good idea. They're attracted to Sam's blood, so why are we making them come faster... More

Cast & Characters๏ฟผ
1 | You can't really fly
2 | One of a kind
3 | I promise
4 | Sarah Fier's back
5 | It was an accident
6 | Blueberries and Bananas๏ฟผ
7 | Possessed killers๏ฟผ
8 | Might die tonight
9 | Sam's gotta go
10 | Gone
11 | 5937 days ago
12 | Fruits of the land [1]
13 | Devil has come to Union [2]
14 | It's you [3]
15 | Help us kill Goode
16 | Doesn't seem crazy๏ฟผ
*A/N about Bonus Chapters๏ฟผ*
17 | *Three times*
18 | *So you and Simon*
19 | *What's Different๏ฟผ*
21 | *Tag you're it*
22 |*It's not crazy*

20 | *The Truth*

319 9 1
By sunnyie_eve

"Stop before you two end up fucking next to me either really making baby one or bugging the baby in there."

~~~

"Like I said, your best chance is to run from this place. Go as far as you can, hope a bus doesn't hit you on the way out." Ziggy gets up, turning off an alarm. "We round the body off Highway 5 in the woods between Shadyside and Sunnyvale," Deena tells her and she doesn't believe it so the rest of us say yes. "Fucking bones and chains, man." Simon nods his head. "That could be anyone," Ziggy tells us. "No, it couldn't. We had fucking killers after us. We almost fucking died to them." Kate snaps. "For the same, they killed Alice, your sister. The killers came after us because we found something they didn't want us to find. And I wish to God it never happened, but we found it. We found what you were looking for in '78. We found Sarah Fier." Deena explains to her.

"Look, please. Nurse Lane was right. We can end the curse by reuniting the hand with the body. And we know where the body is, also all we need is the hand. What happens to Camp Nightwing? Is the hand bone still there? Is it still buried underneath the Hanging Tree?" I talk to Ziggy, making her sigh. "They built around the tree. They built Shadyside Mall around it. The tree is in the mall." She lets us know. "Can you watch Sam while we go? She's tied up tight. Lock the door if you have to and if you have to protect yourself too, okay. But can you?" I ask her and she nods her head. "Thank you, we won't take long," Deena says and we all rush out to the car.

"I can't believe the Hanging tree is in the fucking mall. As I said in the past about Sam disturbing the witch's bones, I'd be pissed too. A mall built around where I was killed." Kate shakes her head. While Deena and Josh run in to get it we three wait in the car. "What are you going to do if the curse doesn't end?" Kate looks at me. "I don't know. I'm not super close with Sam but she's still my sister. And we all know what happens to the people they get possessed." I lay my head on Simon's shoulder. "I hope it does work. Even though you two aren't glued at the hip, it's still going to take a toll on you." He plays with my hair.

"I hate you two." Kate laughs. "Why? You wanted this to happen a lot more than we did." Simon says, making me laugh. "Yeah, but I didn't expect your two to turn from 100 up to 1000 with how close you guys are." She sighs. "You're just jealous that I'm 100% her number one now." Simon sticks his tongue out at her then kisses me. I grab his chin, giving him a long kiss. "Stop before you two end up fucking next to me either really making baby one or bugging the baby in there," Kate says making us stop. "First you at the house, Possessed Sam in the trunk, and you again right now. The fucking mood gets ruined." Simon groans.

"You'll have many more chances to get in the mood, dude. She's your girlfriend now." Kate laughs as Deena and Josh get back in the car. "Was the hand there?" I ask them. "We got it," Deena says, driving to where Sarah's body was. "I can't believe they put the hanging tree in the fucking mall." I shake my head thinking about how could they not think of the history the tree has. But then again no one really believes the whole Sarah Fier thing anyways. When we get to where Sarah was Deena is the only person to get out. She goes to Josh's side to open the door, "Lock the doors." She tells him and us. "No, I'm coming with you." He tells her. "No, you're not. You're staying here with Liz, Kate, and Simon." She tells him. "Deena... your nose is bleeding." He tells her so I lean forward to see her wipe it away. "Be careful," I tell her before she tells us she'll be back.

While we wait Josh gets nervous so he gets out to wait, "I'll stand with him." Kate gets out and we leave Simon's door open so we get some air. As I rest my head on his shoulders I feel my eyes getting heavy as I play around with my bracelet. (A/N: the chapters set in 1666) I wake breathing not entirely normal as Simon shakes me saying police lights were coming. We got out and I saw it was Goode. "You okay? Need help?" He asks us. "Guys we have to go." I tug on Simon's arm. "Uh... uh, no, sir. We're good over here." Josh tells him. "We can't trust him, trust me." I move over to tell Josh. "Middle of the night. What brings you back here? Where's your sister and friend?" He walks towards us and I slowly back up pulling Josh with me so Simon pulls Kate.

"Run," I say quietly and we run right before Deena yells for us. "Fuck, we are we running?!" Simon asks. "Goode is evil," I say as we run then hide. "What the hell?" Josh asks. "It's him." Deena whispers. "Deena is very confused," Goode calls out. "His dad and his grandpa and his great-grandpa." Deena tries to whisper explain. "She's clearly suffering from some kind of a... a breakdown. She needs help." Goode keeps shouting out. "Like Liz said, Goode is evil. Come on." We follow Deena jumping into the police car. "I was back in time. I was Sarah Fier, and Sarah Fier was innocent. She isn't turning people in Shadyside into killers. She wasn't a witch." Deena explains.

"We have a 5150 in possession of car 961. Suspects on their way." A woman over the radio. "Like Deena said, it's not Sarah Fier. It's Solomon Goode- Nick Goode's pilgrim ancestor made a deal with the Devil, then framed Sarah to cover his own Puritan ass. The Goodes, they're trading us. People from Shadyside. Goode gives a name to the Devil. The Devil takes over that person. Then that person kills and murders." I explain. "And the Devil feeds on the blood of dead Shadysiders. And Goode gets whatever he wants. He becomes Sheriff. His brother becomes mayor. All of Sunnyvale gets better and better." Denna pauses. "And Shadyside doesn't." Josh adds. "and the Goodes do it all over and over, again and again. One Goode from every generation passes down the evil. Solomon... Solomon's son. Firstborn to firstborn. Right to today." I lean back. "Right to Sheriff Nick Goode," Deena adds.

"So, Sarah Fier-," Kate asks. "He framed her! She's the only one who's ever figured out the truth... until us." Deena says it wrong. "And the killers came after us to keep us from uncovering it," Josh says and Deena agrees. "What the fuck are they gonna do now that we know the truth?!" Simon shouts and we have no answer. "Wait, how do you know the truth? You weren't with me?" Deena asks me. I look down at my bracelet Simon gave me, "Jonna knew the truth too. When you returned Sarah's hand... it must have triggered my bracelet." I say. I knew it sounded far out there but it's the only thing that would make sense. It's the same bracelet Joanna got from Isaac. "How does that make sense?" Kate asks. "Elizabeth is right, I forgot Joanna was close with Sarah and knew the truth about Goode." Deena agrees with me. "How does the fuck does my bracelet I gave her come into play?" Simon freaks.

"Isaac and Joanna are your many greats grandparents. The bracelet has been passed down for generations and you gave it to me." I explained to him. "What do you have to do with seeing the truth too?" Josh looks back at me. "I have a whole theory that would take time to explain but it's not the time right now," I explain as we go back to Ziggy's place. "Jesus Christ. Look at her! I told you it wouldn't work. There's no ending it." Ziggy tells her and the look on Deena's face makes her nervous. "What is it?" She asks. "We need to talk." She looks at Ziggy. We leave the bathroom and Deena tells her the whole truth about the curse, Sarah Fier, and Nick Goode. "We can't kill the Devil so... we have to kill him. We need to kill Nick Goode." Deena tells her. "But I called him... I thought... I thought he could help." She tells Deena. Deena rushes to Josh with Sam.

"How are we all fitting in there?" Kate asks. "You sit in the front with Josh, Liz on Simon's lap when we pick up Josh's new friend," Deena explains so we all hop in the police car again. "Should be up here on the right." Josh lets Deena know. "Are we sure about this?" Ziggy asks him and he doesn't respond. "Is he always quiet?" She sits back looking at me. "Yeah." I nod my head. As we pull up to Martin's place. "Hey!" Josh shouts at him. "Urkel?" He puts his hands down. "Yeah! Uh... Wanna help us kill Sheriff Goode?" Josh asks him. "Let me get my coat." He replies back then comes and gets in the back with Ziggy, Simon, and me. On the way to the mall, we don't exactly tell him the whole plan or what was going on. "As the mall's lead custodial engineer, I ensure that all retail establishments come equipped with the StoreSafe 250. This is the Cadillac of store gates. Now, the 250 prevents your standard smash-and-grab, graffiti, all while complying with the 70% visibility ordinance. Best part... Easy to operate." Martin explains to us as we follow him.

"And we can rig them for quick release?" Josh asks him. "Little grease, these things go down faster than a Sunnyvale cheerleader." I roll my eyes. "So, Deena is the target now, so the killers will go after Deena's blood just like they did with Sam. And then we use that to lure them into the stores, and then..." Josh starts. "Welcome to the clink, motherfucker." Martin closes the gate. "The killers will be locked up, then it's us versus Goode," Josh tells us. "Okay, sure, awesome, but then what? Like how do we take out Goode?" Deena asks and I agree. "Are y'all serious about this?" Martin asks us. "Once they're down, how quickly can we get the gates back open?" Ziggy asks. "Depends, but," Deena cuts Martin off. "Why would we do that?" She asks. "We'll Carrie him." I nod my head like that plan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 635 16
You are y/n a shadysider with a small friend group that uncovers a dark secret about your small town. The witch is real.
60.5K 1.7K 37
Netflix Movie Series [Unedited] "Well isn't that fucking lovely. Not only is she going after Sammy. She's going after me too." ...
2.2K 59 6
๐ˆ๐ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ’, ๐’๐ก๐š๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐’๐š๐ซ๐š๐ก ๐…๐ข๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ฌ๏ฟฝ...
139K 3.5K 144
This is Sam and Deena from the Fear Street movies. It's set in Shadyside, Ohio, and it's their senior year together. They have a friend group with K...