Lunar: End of Magic (IMPORTAN...

By LemonMilkJUICY

Experiencing issues such as bugs when uploading, please go read the new version. To rewind time, there is a b... More

Update Page
a p p r e h e n s i v e - 1
a l l u r i n g - 2
i c h o s e t h e w r o n g p e o p l e - 3
f r o s t - 4
s p i d e r - m a n t h e p o i s o n - 5
b u t t e r f l y t h e u n p o i s o n - 6
w t f - 7
f r o s t b u t i t m e l t e d - 8
e - b l u f f - 1 0
r e p o r t - 1 1
i w a s k i d n a p p e d m y s e l f - 1 2
h u h ? - 1 3
c i t y c i n e m a - 1 4
g a n g - 1 5
f a k e m a t t e r s - 1 6
l i n k - 1 7
t o o k i e a s i l y - 1 8
l a b r a t - 1 9
l a b r a r y - 2 0

i n e v e r t h o u g h t h e a l i n g m e a n t m o r e p a i n - 9

0 0 0
By LemonMilkJUICY

'(crap)! (puck)! That hurts!' Dillian said trying to resist the urge to pry Emiko's grip on her arm. Dillian had accidentally sprung a finger when she tripped on air. More like a floorboard was slightly lifted up. Takami and Dillian were free to move around in only the room and the reserved bathroom. They were able to take baths, showers, and get clean.

When Dillian found out that moving her hand sent immense pain in her arm, she yelled at someone to ring the bell. But her yelling alone was able to alert a nearby housekeeper. They were able to retrieve Emiko who had finished serving the twins their food. She was literally in front of the door when the person opened it. That person left the room after Dillian started screaming her guts out because of the procedure.

'That hurts! Stop!' Dillian pleaded. She was clawing at her bed. Emiko had an iron grip and yellow magic was flowing around Dillian's arm. No one knew what she was doing except that it inflicted pain.

'It's just rewinding your spring. You're lucky that no doctor came in to put a cast on you clumsy mushroom.' Emiko spewed feeling bored. Dillian just kept trying to squirm out.

'The form I'm using heals any wounds by rewinding that spot and its healing molecules to the state before impact.' Emiko continued. Dillian didn't seem to care, Sirius and Izutoko tried listening but Dillian's pain was making them squeamish. 'Dilliam.' Emiko called out in a firm voice. Her gloves were taken off for the healing. When she finally stopped screaming, Emiko quickly started to peel off her bandages. Dillian took a look at herself and saw that there were no injuries, no scars. Her body felt like a fine beauty.

'Whoa! That hurted like a (beach) but I look like a model!' Dillian said checking herself out, Emiko stood up and jumped down from the bed. 'Does anyone else want to rewind?' That sounded awful out of context. Before anyone could ask what it was, the entire room was filled with yellow magic and everyone-

After some time, everyone became like their normal selves like before the mission of death or life. They would've thanked Emiko but the pain was a little too much. No more poison though. She said that she was still perfecting her spell so that you didn't have to feel your body reconstruct itself and the pain. 'Because of the blood vessels and your nervous system, it immediately reacts to the magic reforming your blood.' Yeah, she just had to make everything much darker. 'Poison actually flows to your magic core, then your magic attacks the poison thus why none of you can properly use magic.' She just went on to informing them about it, this stuff they didn't know about but she was quickly hushed by Dillian and told off to do her duties.

She didn't look that sad, she just looked a bit dissatisfied. But she complied and left the room, not without leaving with everyone's finished bowls of rice and ribs. Many of the dishes they were served had lots of rice, Izutoko was the only one who seemed okay with it. Everyone found this a bit strange but shrugged it off as a tradition.

Pecking was heard from the window. Dillian got up and opened it hesitantly. Emiko's bird was perched on the window sill and had a thornless rose inside his beak. Lagoon had flew to the doorknob across the room. Izutoko got up and shooed away the crow to open the door. Lagoon had flew into the hallway and Izutoko quickly shut the door. Everyone was gathered around in a circle down at the newly placed table. They were just playing a few board and card games. They didn't want to return back to hole and tried to spend more of their time relaxing as much as possible. Emiko was a rare sight to see, you would only catch a glimpse of her in the halls when the door opened or she would personally enter herself to check and quickly leave.

Sirius knows that she may be very busy but she was very small for being thirteen. She looked very fragile, her hands clearly showed signs of overworking. The veins were always slightly bulging when she had her gloves off. She would always try to make things quick, only slowed down when she actually wanted to spend a bit of time with her once injured friends. Something was up.

A few loud knocks were heard from the door. It opened to reveal the woman who attends to morning and nightly doings. She told them that they were able to freely roam around but they couldn't be disruptive or intrusive. They giddily cleaned up the table and left the room together. They had some plans thought out and picked out the most appropriate ones.

'Let's find Emiko!'

Yeah, Sirius didn't want to tell them his suspicions yet because he has to confirm them. The girls looked like they had a lot to do with her. After half an hour of walking around as a group and trying to find bean, they gave up trying not to be destructive and used their magic to locate her only. She was in another room not too far away, she seemed to be housekeeping. They giddily skipped their ways to that room, the boys were casually walking behind the three girls.

Clara was about to knock but Dillian just opened the door. Aha! They found the room with blu-Hiro and Hiroshi! Along with Yuki and another guy who looked much older than them. Emiko was still cleaning a small food mess. The four boys looked like they were conversing until the door opened, their eyes shifted to the door, Dillian. She would've had a smile but her mask was covering her entire face.

The unknown man had long dark purple hair, black irises unless the were a really dark color, and the same comfy pajamas. When Emiko turned around as she finished and because of the lack of noise, she also just stared.

'Did you guys just intrude?' Purple asked with a slight smugly smirk. His vibes were already weird. Takami was looking at him, inspecting. Emiko had quickly pattered her way to the peeps in the hall. She began in a hushed tone, 'What do you guys need now? You guys shouldn't just be interrupting and entering without alarm! Knock politely!' Emiko said with a gloved finger over her mask. She had a dirty wash cloth in her hand. She quickly shooed the group away so she can come back with a broom. They watched her silhouette hurry down the hall and into another room. The group of adolescents had entered the room. Izutoko looked mildly uncomfortable.

'Whose these chows?' Purple asked to Hiro with a hand trying to block his obvious tone, looking at the young group leaning towards him. Hiro swatted away the man as he had a cheeky grin. 'They're our special case.' Purple man had his mouth slightly agape. He looked at everyone in the team and took long looks. He made the girls feel uncomfortable under his gaze. 'Mehhh...these kids have wack drip.'

'(puc)-'

A knock was heard from the door. Cutting off Tyran, then it was followed by a few more low soft knocks. Sirius got up to open it, 'You're wearing the same stuff too. You're just lucky this time since she's their friend.' Tyran angrily muttered to purple man. When Sirius faced smol Emiko, she looked up, she quietly greeted him and went inside with the broom and dustpan. She went to a spot and cleaned up shards.

'Hey girl!' Emiko turned her attention to the purple man. She looked rigid with her movements. 'Make sure to get us some tea! Any tea will do!' Emiko nodded. It seemed that she didn't like talking to people she doesn't know.

'Hiro, what do ya say about each of em? They got something up if they gotta be part of the squad.'

'I don't really care but if they get on my nerves I won't hesitate to murder them.'

Everyone had straight faces. They came to visit Emiko and thought she was housekeeping but they didn't expect to visits  the twins and their supposedly friends as well. 'Do they need to introduce themselves like you guys always do or they just have to stay quiet and useless?' Purple said while leaning back, Tyran was visibly overflowing with annoyance.

'Mabadono boy! Good to see you not dead yet! How are you?' He beamed, Izutoko just slouched his back a bit. 'I'm fine, thanks for your concern Tsuchikuro.' Izutoko looked down at the wooden floor. Polished and refined just for this building. 'Do you guys know where Adele is? Amelia too.' Dillian asked with confidence trying to beam brighter than purple man. He thought for a moment while looking up with his hand on his chin. 'Don't know who they are but maybe I could ask them out.' Clara then looked visibly cautious, she couldn't bring herself to lower her guard and trust this man who must've been a giant flirt that got many girls.

'Dillian, They're in the same room with Kamiday. I could show you guys.' Emiko said as she dumped the shards into the trash. Everyone got up except for the four that the room was reserved for. Emiko took the broom and dustpan and led the squad towards the door. The purple man swiftly went in front, blocking the door with his large build. Emiko looked up with her large star eyes.

'Can't go just yet, why not introduce yourselves children?' Everyone seemed tired of his way of speech, they were pre-teens. Though Emiko looked much younger than that. 'Sir...could you move?' Emiko limited her words. She tried maneuvering around but there was no exit. She looked down avoiding his eyes. She took his arm and tried pulling him away but he only groaned. Emiko looked panicked and worried.

'Tsuchikuro. You should move to let them pass. The girl has got other people to tend to you idiot.' Hiro said in a firm voice. He moved out the way. Emiko opened the door and let her friends through. She looked behind before closing the door.

'Tsuchikuro, control yourself, they are only middle schoolers.' Hiroshi said while taking out a vial filled with Golden Glitz. Yuki looked really sleepy. But he kept himself awake by freezing himself.

'I know you know Hiroshi. The boy was the one we're looking for. But I don't think it's him anymore after that.' Tsuchikuro had sat down being careful of his wounds. 'You two still have to find who used the Golden Glitz. But it can't be anyone in that group if they were in the bubble. It can't be the girl if she was here most of the time and can't go on missions. It can't be anyone from the school because of the mist. It has to be...' Tsuchikuro trailed off as he looked at the three younger lads. He smirked. Hiro and Hiroshi seemed to have gotten a bit of the hint. Yuki was too busy trying to keep himself awake.

'His friend.'

Emiko had led them to a more secrete part of the maze-like building. Windows were actually put on the walls of the room inside the building to keep watch of the patients that were heavily injured. When Emiko knocked on the door, talking from the inside stopped. She opened the door and peeked in. Then she let the entire group inside but they just had to be quiet. There laid on the three beds were Kamiday, Amelia, and Adele. They were all bandaged up almost entirely like mummies. Kamiday had some sort of poison control machine pumping through her vein. Clara immediately went to Adele for a hug then went to Amelia. Dillian accompanied Adele with Takami. The boys just sat in the chairs by the door.

'How? We couldn't find you! Adele, you were with us until you were gone too!' Clara said to Amelia first. Amelia had a weak smile and she looked at Emiko. 'Some girl with a lot of plants on her body actually almost killed me. Then a masked person came by with the back-up team. Then I woke up here with Emiko bringing in the poison machine.' Amelia finished. Emiko nodded. Kamiday was awaiting for someone to talk to her.

'Adele can't talk much. Her throat was nearly crushed to bits. It's a miracle that she can still eat and breathe properly. The medicine seems to be effectively working on her better specifically.' Emiko said fully, Dillian been showing Adele things on her phone.

'Could you do that rewind stuff too then?' Edeni asked from afar. Clara and Takami looked at him with wide eyes. Like he was insane or something. Emiko should not accept this.

'Yeah.' Then Emiko quickly wrapped her sparkly yellow magic around the three bedridden girls. They started to feel pain, but Emiko had another spell to mute that. They were reconstructing and their bodies were reforming their shape. The structures of Amelia were visible. The poison was pushed to the magic core.

Emiko finished. Then it was time to head back to the room of their stay. They would be leaving in a few days. Sirius was desperately thinking of a plan to not go back to the school yet, his idea was stupid but it would do for their situation. Izutoko had led them back because Emiko had to leave back home after she served tea to the guys. Sirius was at the very back looking at the floor and his once bandaged arms. The scars and and cuts he inflicted on himself were completely gone. His skin was smooth for once.

His rolled up a sleeve and took out a small knife he was able to salvage. Until he was suddenly pushed to the wall inside a room. His knife fell with a clatter and the person was standing in front of him. Rather people, the room was illuminated by a candle light on top of a drawer. He could see the silhouettes of a tall man. He realized who it was.

'What do you want?' Sirius asked with slight annoyance. Tsuchikuro had stopped crossing his bandaged arms and let them fall to his sides. Tsuchikuro kicked the knife away from Sirius.

'Do you know who lives in the house colored in black and green?' Sirius was keeping his surprise at bay, he stood straight and looked at him in the eye.

'I asked first.'

'I already answered.'

Tsuchikuro smirked when he used smart words. Technically, he did answer to the smaller boy's question, about who lived where. Sirius frowned, he tried to walk away but the man just extended his arm. Sirius scowled then. Tsuchikuro had lifted Sirius up by the collar of his shirt. Sirius was gripping onto the man's hands to release but the grip was too easy.

'Answer back dude.' Sirius looked down trying to free himself. He started kicking and thrashing, but Tsuchikuro didn't budge at all. Sirius gave in when he had that serious look on his face, his eyes were narrowed and his lips were not in a teasing manner.

'Yes. They're my friend. If you plan on hurting them or something, you could just do it to me now.'

Sirius was released and he fell on his bum with a loud thud. Tsuchikuro had taken out this giant sledge hammer. The hammer part was as big as his torso and the stick was probably his height.

'I'm surprised that you're the Lunar. You are pathetic untrained. I wonder how you would come out when you are though.' Sirius was slightly offended by the use of pathetic.

'How am I a Lunar?' Sirius said while standing back up and dusting off his clothes. 'You radiate so much magic that it made that forest full of Ceres. Even I could feel it across the building.' Tsuchikuro replied while turning around to he knife.

'Oh by the way, I suggest not torturing yourself depressed boy. The young lady already healed all of your wounds. Don't make her waste anymore magic. She might be a good asset to our side.' Tsuchikuro picked up the knife and threw it out the window that he opened.

'What's her name?' Tsuchikuro asked while leaning down to Sirius' height. He whispered in his ear making Sirius' shiver. 'To be honest, I don't really know her, if you want more information you have to talk to one of the girls in my group.' Sirius was about to walk up to the door until he was thrown outside. Sirius landed on his back and felt like he couldn't move his body after the sudden actions. Tsuchikuro then hopped out the window and walked casually towards Sirius.

'Her Advance must be healing if she can perform a rewinding heal spell. Did you know that when you discover your actual Advance, you don't need to actually chant the spells if they are related to your Advance?' Tsuchikuro said while making Sirius stand on his feet steadily. Sirius didn't know that but he watched over the years how he didn't need to say anything to cast any electrical spells.

Sirius walked away towards the building until he unknowingly stepped in a grass cover hole and tripped from it. He fell face forward and hit his head on a rock. When Sirius got back up with a groan, he felt lightheaded but he could feel immense pain where he landed. Sirius touched that spot and looked at his hand, it was bleeding.

'Oops. Forgot to tell you that there are random holes everywhere outside here.' Tsuchikuro finally stated while being sarcastic. His hammer still rested on his shoulder, it was like he made the holes because he managed to avoid them. He picked up Sirius again and Sirius already looked pale.

'God, you suck.' Tsuchikuro put his hammer away by shrinking it with the press of a button on at the bottom of the handle. It shrunk into a court hammer. Like the ones you see Judge Judy use. He slipped it into his hair and carried Sirius bridal style. Even if blood was tainting his pajamas, he didn't seem to care much.

New Character Unlocked

Kazuroko Tsuchikuro

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.7K 3.5K 12
Previously titled "Burnt Hope." Regulus Black is persuaded by his brother, Sirius, to run away with him in the middle of the summer. And to none othe...
592 44 34
Everyone is destined to play out a role in a tale, a random magical story which is decided for you by the "Tale-Master". For as long as she can remem...
32.5K 950 34
"You look like a painting, Reg," whispered James, genuine adoration plastered in every inch of his face. "Is that a good thing?" Regulus knitted his...
79 18 1
Magical or mundane, nobody is immune to the agonising curse of loneliness. It burns one from within, a persistent ache that does not leave until a co...