Wrong Number

billie_is_dxddy tarafından

An upcoming artist named billie eilish accidently texts the wrong number. Brooklynn receives a message from a... Daha Fazla

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
New Story!!!!

Chapter 44

815 19 2
billie_is_dxddy tarafından

Brooklynn's POV

"I- what was that for?" She asked. "Billie...I love you but I just can't be in a relationship right now." She looked up at me staring into my eyes. "Well...what does that mean?" She asked sadly. "It means that I still love you and I wanna take things slow." I said.

A small smiled appeared on her face. "R-really?" She asked. I nodded. "So we're taking things...slow?" She asked. I nodded. "Ok." She said quietly. "Can you kiss me now." I laughed and leaned down and kissed her.

Someone bursting into the room made me jump back and hit my head on the floor. "Ow." I mumbled as I hit my head. ""Baby are you ok?!" Billie said as she helped me up. "Yea I'm...fine."  I mumbled.

I don't think I was really fine because I started to get dizzy. 

Billie's POV

I looked to the door to see it was finneas who came in. "Seriously finn, just knock next time dude." I grumbled. "The fuck do I have a door for if you guys aren't going to knock." I whispered to myself.

"Sorry, but uh-." Finn was cut off by brooke. "Billie." She said weakly. I turned towards her and she didn't look ok. "Yes baby what's wrong?" I asked. "I don't-." She passed out before she can finished.

I quickly caught her and looked at finneas. "Mom go get mom!" Finn rushed out of my room as I sat down with brooke in my lap. I ran my fingers through her head, "It's gonna be ok." I whispered and kissed her forehead.

"What happened?" My mom asked. "Finneas doesn't knock is what happened, he scared brooke and she jumped and fell and hit her head." I said and shot a glare to finn.

My mom came over to me and opened brooke's eyes. "She should be fine." My mom said. "Does she need to go to a hospital?" I asked worriedly. "No, she should wake up in about an hour, she'll be fine honey."

I nodded and looked down at her. I put her on the bed and put the cover over her. "Why did you come in here anyway." I said to finn. "Um have you checked your phone." He said. "No, why?" I asked

"Check instagram."  I grabbed my phone and went to instagram and the first thing I saw was a picture of me and brooke kissing from the party. "Fuck!" I threw my phone at the wall. "Billie calm down-." I cut him off.

"Don't fucking tell me to calm down finneas!" I yelled at him. "Just...get out I'll deal with it later." I said sadly. He gave me a sympathetic look but left my room. I laid next to brooke and sighed. "We're in a lot of trouble brooklynn." I mumbled before closing my eyes.

The Next Day

I woke up, I didn't even know I went to sleep. I looked over to brooke and she was staring at the ceiling. "Good morning." I said softly. She turned towards me and smiled. "Morning." I kissed her nose softly and she blushed.

I like when I make her blush it's so cute. "How's your head?" I asked. "It's fine I just have a headache." She said. "I'll get you some medicine." She nodded a little and I got up and walked to my mom room.

I don't know why but she moved the medicine and now I don't know where it is. In knocked on the door and I head a faint come in. "Mom where is the medicine?" I asked.  "In the bathroom cabinet." She simply said. 

I nodded and walked out while closing the door. I went to the kitchen grabbed a cold bottle of water, then went to the bathroom and got the medicine.

I walked back in my room and handed brooke the medicine and she sat up and took it. "Thanks bubba." She smiled. "Anytime." I said and sat down by her. "So what's today's plans?" She asked me.

"Uh I believe I have an interview and a meeting." I said nervously. I don't think she knows about the picture yet. If she does she sure is acting cool about it. I mean I am cool about it, to think about it I don't see why I can't come out.

"Brooke have you been on instagram?" I asked. "Uh yea." She said. "Well did you see the picture of us kissing?" I asked nervously. "Yes.." She said. "And you're not worried?" She shook her head. 

"I mean should I be worried?" She asked. "No no it's just how do I explain that picture at my interview if your technically not officially mines yet." I said. "Uh don't you always tease your supporters?" She asks.

"Your right." I smiled. "Now get dressed we leave in 20 minutes, so I'll just take a shower with you." She nodded and we both got up and grabbed an outfit.

__

We made it to the interview place and I sat down on the couch while everyone else sat behind me. I looked at brooke and she smiled and gave me two thumbs up. I chuckled quietly and turned back around.

"Ok billie whenever your ready." The interviewer said. "I'm ready." I said and cleared my throat. "OK 1, 2, 3 and...we're on!" A guy yelled.

"Today we're here with..." "Billie Eilish." I said and plastered a fake smile.  "How are you today?" He asked. "Um I'm actually pretty good, you know just another day." I said.

He kept asking me questions until he got to the one question I was dreading. "So there's this picture going around on instagram of you kissing a girl." He said. "I'm aware." I said casually.

"Who is she?" He asked. I adjusted in my seat a bit, "That's brooklynn." I said and tried to keep it simple and short. "Who is brooklynn to you." I looked dead at the camera. "That's for me to know." I smirked.

"So Billie a lot of your fans are wondering what is your sexuality?" He asked. "Uh I don't really like to put labels on things like why should we have labels to determine who we are." I sighed. "But I mostly feel like I'm bisexual." I said proudly.

I looked back at brooke and she was smiling 'I'm proud of you.' She mouthed. I smiled and turned back around. "So uh here's me coming out to the world as bisexual." I said. "Ok you heard it everybody, Billie is now out as bisexual." Everyone in the room clapped.

"I'm Billie Eilish and thank you for watching." I said and waved at the camera. They turned them off and I ran to brooke and hugged her. "Baby I did it." I said as tears formed in my eyes. "You did my love." She hugged me back tightly.

"I'm so proud of you." She said. "I love you so much." I said as I let the tears fall. "I love you too." She said softly. "Uh guys sorry to ruin the moment but we have a meeting to go to." Finn said. "Fuck off finn let her have this moment." Brooke said jokingly.

Everyone laughed and I pulled away. "Ok w-we can go now." I sniffled. I grabbed brooke's hand and we walked to my car. I opened the door for her and she got in and I closed the door. I jogged to the drivers side and got in the car.

"Thanks for being here for me, without you I wouldn't of had the courage to come out."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry for mistakes, stay safe love you.!

1245 words

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

194K 5K 31
Completed! You are the smartest kid in school and Billie knows it. She is going to take advantage of you get ready. I wrote this story because all th...
198K 5.7K 38
(story contains violence, use of drugs, alcohol, guns and mentions of sex. if this isn't for you then do not continue reading) what had you expected...
498K 14.7K 81
a girl accidentally sends something to a number but it seems to be billie,who keeps flirting 🥇: #billieeilish may31.2021
5.9K 77 12
A series of Billie Eilish inspired imagines and one shots. Each chapter is a different story (the ones with multiple parts are labelled that way) I a...