She Belongs To Me.

By sydneyjadehansen

"Xavior, please... stop" a moan escapes my lips as I feel his hands make its way to my bottom region. "And wh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
IT'S YOUR GIRL'S BIRTHDAY!
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
My Experience Writing This Book

Chapter 28

7.5K 146 14
By sydneyjadehansen

Hi everyone, I hope you all are keeping safe and doing well. Here's another chapter for you ❤️❤️

~Victoria's POV

It has been three days since Xavior left for Italy and I've been bored since he basically forced me to stay indoors. This resulted in a massive argument between Xavior and I and now we are not on speaking terms.

I miss him even though he can be a bossy asshole. I try to get back to the book that I'm reading. I've been training non stop and today is my rest day. After some time I decide a nice girls day out with Jessica and I would do me good, whether Xavior likes it or not.

I text her to let her know about the plans and she responds a few minutes later, since it's a Saturday, she will be off from work.

She replies with a definite yes and I get into the shower to get ready. After I complete my duties in the bathroom, I rummage through the closet to decide on what to wear. Since we agreed on a classy lunch, I decide on a nude tight fitting dress that reaches below my knees.

I place my hair in a low bun and do my make up lightly. After about thirty minutes, the workers of the house announce that Jessica has arrived.

I grab my purse and head downstairs where I find Jessica in a beautiful skin tight white dress with a slit on the one thigh.

Her hair is in a low bun as well which really brings out her features and I can't help but demand we take a picture. After that is done, we head to the car with the four guards that Xavior forced me to take with after I asked if I could go out with Jessica.

The phone call with him was a heated one, but after some persuasive tactics, he reluctantly agreed to let us out by assigning four of his guards to be with us at all time. We go to the restaurant that Xavior took me to on our first date.

We enter and the owner, Ricardo, greets me with kisses on the cheek. He ushers Jessica and I to a beautiful table with an amazing view and we order our food.

After the delicious meal Jessica grabs her phone to show me something, it's looks like an invitation. She pulls her phone and explains to me what it is about. "So basically it's this 90's themed party that we have to go to!"

I only pay half attention as I can't help this feeling that someone is watching me. I look around to see if there's anything out of place, but everything seems normal.

Jessica snaps her fingers in front of my face, gaining my full attention. She shakes her head in disappointment and asks, "Were you even listening to me?"

I nod my head yes and reply with, "Yes I was listening, but don't you feel like there's a pair of eyes watching you?" I ask in a whispered tone.

She rolls her eyes and says "That's because Xavior's men are watching us like hawks." she replies in a 'duh' tone. "Don't worry, it's probably the feeling of Xavior away from you that's making you so jumpy."

I nod and ask her to explain the party. She explains that an old friend from her university days invited her and a guest to attend his birthday party.

I hesitate as I'm not quite sure it's a good idea to be out in the open, especially with a crazy man after my head.

I get ready to tell Jessica no, but she beats me to it. "Please please please say you'll come, your guards can be outside so that they're near if we run into some trouble, I'll even talk to Xavior if you want me to."

I think about it, since the guards will be there and Jackson won't know where we are, it will be safe. I tell Jessica that I'm all in and she squeals excitedly.

We get up from our seats and walk towards the exit, I greet Ricardo goodbye and head towards the car. I tell the guards our plan and after some persuading, they finally agree to let us out with the condition that we stay no later than midnight.

After some time, I am all done and ready to party. For the theme, I styled my brown crop top with a black pair of jeans that fits my waist, but is baggy by the legs as well as a pair black and white sneakers to go with it. As an accessory, I added a cute black bag and I straightened my hair and let it hang loose.

One of the young maids inform me that Jessica has arrived. I find her in the living room typing away on her phone.

She has a denim mom jeans on with a simple button up shirt, but the first two buttons are undone having her cleavage on display which makes her look sexy.

We do our traditional greetings with compliments and after five minutes of talking, we're in the car on our way to the party.

During the car ride, Bruno Mars latest song can be heard, a song with other artist that I cannot come to the name of.

Jessica and I jam to the groovy melody of the song and laugh at our horrible dancing, but nevertheless, I feel over the moon happy that I get to be out of the house.

We arrive at the event and the guards remind us that we have to be back at midnight. Since it's eight o clock, it is more than enough time to enjoy ourselves.

As we exit the car, we are greeted by a beautiful dark sky with the stars shining extra bright. I see people dancing, laughing and ultimately having the time of their lives. The atmosphere bubbles up a feeling of excitement within my body.

Jessica pulls my hand towards the house where This is how we do it by Montell Jordan can be heard.

We enter the house and the music is thumping so hard that I can feel it in my chest. Bodies collides as men and women grind on each other and throwing their hands in the air.

Jessica and I make our way to the circle and start dancing. Cheers can be heard from all around us as well as people singing along to the song.

We bump into familiar faces and begin to catch up with everyone. I walk into the kitchen to get a glass of water when someone accidentally bumps into me.

I turn around to see the same boy that was supposedly stalking us at the mall, or shall I say, stalking Jessica. What was his name again? Joe? No. Joseph!

His eyes widen in surprise and he begins apologizing. "I'm super sorry, I really didn't see you."

I give a reassuring smile and wave my hand dismissively. "It's alright. No harm was done." I end of saying walking around him and back to the dance floor.

I turn back to ask him if he'd like to dance with us, but as I look back, I see him rushing towards the kitchen door that leads to the back yard. I follow him as he is acting very suspicious. I keep my distance and wait by the door so that I can see him.

I'm out of ear shot so when he grabs his phone and dails someone's number, I cannot hear what is going on.

I turn around to leave as snooping is very impolite and not respective.
I head back to the living room where I find Jessica dancing. I head over to her and start dancing with her.

As the night carries on, I check the time to see that it is almost midnight. I pull Jessica and drag her towards the exit. We struggle to get to the front door, but after some time, we finally are in eye sight of the guards.

One of the guards steps out of the vehicle to open the door for us, but just as we're about a couple of steps away from the car, a bullet is fired and is shot through the guards shoulder.

Soon there is open fire and everyone is panicking. It's all chaos as I see Xavior's men shooting at a vehicle. I grab Jessica who is frozen with fear and rush her to a safe place. We run as fast as we can to get away. I quickly take out my phone to dial Xavior's number.

After the third ring he picks up, but sounds extremely tired. "Xavior! There's a shooting and I don't know what to do!" I shout

I try to hear what Xavior is saying, but I cannot hear him properly over the screams."Victoria! Victoria!" I hear Xavior shout over the phone. I place the phone by my ear and hear what he has to say.

"WHERE ARE THE GUARDS!? Why aren't they with you." He asks with panic evident in his voice. "I don't know, we ran- wait, wait, I see one of them coming!" when the guard spots us, he rushes over towards us, but before he can get close to us, he drops dead with blood oozing out of his head.

I scream a high pitch scream, but quickly gets quiet when I feel someone's hand around my mouth. "Shh shh, now sweet Victoria." I hear a malicious whisper in my ear.

I turn to find Jessica unconscious as one of the enemies injected her. The man holding me grabs my phone and speaks to Xavior. I feel a sting in my arm and I turn to see Joseph injecting me.

As I slip in and out of consciousness, I hear the man's voice say sickly to Xavior. "You're gonna pay, Xavior. I suggest you get use to living without Victoria. Bye" he ends off chuckling and end the call.

I finally give into the darkness and fall limb into my captures arms. I love you, Xavior. My subconscious says before succumbing fully to the abyss.

Phew! Another chapter done! Thank you all for the support and for helping my novel grow. I'm sure you all noticed how I am a sucker for old school music😂, but I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and that you are keeping safe ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 750 52
___________________________ "You were mine the second you put your signature on that contract." He looked at me with pure lust and dominance in his...
559K 10.8K 51
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 1 of 3! ~~~ "Down on your knees." He lets go of my hair and pushes my shoulders down roughly, before unbuttoning and sh...
141K 2.3K 42
"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked my sworn enemy. "Have you lost your damn mind!" I scream at the top of my lungs. This bitch better answer m...
1.4M 34K 69
โYou Might Be My Angel In Public, But You're My Whore In Bed.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” "Are you ready for me baby?" I nodded my head licking my lips seductivel...