Mr. Cowell's Daughter (Liam P...

By Styles_lover

Evelyn is Simons daughter. He somehow managed to hide her. When she meets One Direction they aren't too thril... More

Liam Payne FanFiction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Note!
News
Chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 30

4.1K 102 25
By Styles_lover

She's going to fucking pay.

That little bitch.

They're going skiing in Utah.

Well, Harry if I were you I'd watch out.

Don't get bitchy Evelyn out or you will pay.

Oops. Too late.

Taylor fucking Swift.

Now I have to be the bad guy.

That's fine as long as she leaves me and everyone I care about the fuck alone.

"Miss Cowell your jet is ready." Mitchell said.

"thank you. Grab my bags and place them where they belong." I told him.

"yes ma'am" he replied.

Utah.

Let's go.

-/-/-/-/-//-/-/-/-

I'm in Utah now. I can see Harry and Taylor perfectly well.

Cameras were made for a reason you know...

Wait a second.

They're kissing.

That's it,

Now all Harry has To do is to go get something and leave her for a second.

"go get her" I told the man.

I walked into the cellar to find Taylor there.

I smirked at her, "I see you're not listening to me"

"why should I?" she asked.

"because I can easily do this" I told her pointing my gun towards her older sister, Haley.

"T-T-Taylor listen to her. Sh-she will kill me if you don't." Haley begged.

Taylors face dropped and she looked worried.

"now, would you like to sit down and listen?" I asked her.

"no" she repled coldly.

"you're own sister you'd sacrifice her for Harry?" I asked her.

"yes" she said confidently.

"fine, bring in the other one" I told one of the men.

They brought in her mother.

"now do you wanna listen?" I asked.

"no" she replied still.

"alright you leave me no choice." I told her.

"bring in them all. ALL of her family. " I told the man.

He brought them all in.

"what are you going to do kill us all?" she sneered.

"no. I'm going to torture them. One by one until you decide to compromise. Otherwise you can watch them die if you'd like. Let's start with him" I pointed to a guy that looked her age.

She looked scared.

Well, bitch you should be.

"Now" I took out my pocket knife and cut his wrist a little. "would you like to comply?"

SHe screamed in pain.

"don't worry these walls are sound proof." I told her.

"You. Little. Bitch. " she said angrily.

" I wouldn't do that" I cut another Girl's wrist. She looked to be fourteen? Thirteen?

She shrieked in pain.

"Taylor how could you be so selfish?" she sneered at her.

Just what I wanted.

"Taylor, I decided this is unfair. They shouldn't be suffering for your mistakes. It should be you." she was tied down to a chair.

I took the knife and ran it along her wrist.

Little droplets of blood started oozing out.

" ow ow ow" she cried in pain.

"going to listen to me now?" I asked.

She nodded weakly.

"why are you hanging out with Harry and going on dates with him?" I asked.

"because I like him" she answered.

"Lies. Now tell me the real reason." I told her.

"th-that is the real reason." she replied.

"yeah and my name is Justin Bieber. Now are you going to tell me or not? You may think you're good at lying but you're not. I can see right through you. You look at me while you're talking but you move your hand a little when you're lying. Yeah I caught that. Most people would be staring at your eyes and believe you but not me honey. I'm not most people. Now tell me the reason before you did a long, slow death. " I threatened.

"no" she said simply.

"alright you asked for it. Tie her up and hang her upside down by the legs" I told the men.

"wait please don't" she screamed.

"are you going to tell me?" I asked her.

She was silent.

"proceed" I instructed.

Soon she was tied up.

I smirked.

I feel so evil.

'No Evelyn don't be soft!' I mentally yelled at myself.

"now tell me why you're seeing Harry. You obviously show no interest in him." I told her.

"no" she said still dangling.

"alright let's do this the hard way. Pull the pool of boiling water under her and start lowering" I commanded them.

They did as told and guess who was getting hot? Oh yeah, Taylor.

She was sweating now.

"now you wanna tell me?" I asked her.

"no"

"alright then." I lowered the rope so her head would touch the water.

"ow" she screamed in pain.

I put her back above the surface.

"now, tell me" I told her.

"no"

"would you like to go for a swim then?" I asked.

"NO! PLEASE NO! Fine I'll tell you!" she hesitated.

"continue" I told her.

"for attention, I did it for attention! And I would've gotten away with it if it weren't for you. you little bitch. Harry was wrapped around my fingers" she smirked.

"hey, I'm not the one dangling above boiling water am I?" I asked.

"oh... Right... I take that back. Please let me down?" she pleaded.

"what are you going to do after I let you go?" I asked.

"Im going to tell Harry the truth and not get involves with you or your friends ever again" she said.

"good. Just remember.... I will find you... And I will kill you if things don't go the way I want them to. " I told her.

"oh and go to that room over there they'll do your make up. If anyone finds out then you will be dead but before that I will kill every one of your family members and let you watch." I told her.

/-----/--/-/--/-//-/------/-@------/=¥

I finally got rid of her.

I walked into the house to hear sniffling and crying like sounds.

"hello?" I asked.

I walked towards the source to find Harry. On the floor crying in my room.

"Harry whatre you doing here?" I asked. "what's wrong?"

"Taylor broke up with me. She just left." he said.

"Aw dome here Harry." I motioned for him to come over.

I started rubbing circles on his back.

He stopped tensing.

He was finally calming down.

"Harry what if I told you that she used you?" I asked him.

"I'd think you're lying because I would be in denial but then face reality. Last time I didn't trust you. I ended up being the one to screw up." he said.

"well Taylor used you for attention. I have proof" I told him.

"Ev I know you're right in whatever you say, but can I see it? I just wanna see it to make me get over her." he pleaded.

I showed the green eyed boy what he wanted.

"I don't believe this, you were right all along Ev. I should listen to you more" he told me.

"what did I tell you?" I teased.

"anyways why don't you stay here? I could use the company." I winked at him. "oh and I just bought a nurse costume."

"well, nurse Evelyn I have a spot that Needs to be checked orally it's right by my hip a little bit loWer. "he drifted off.

"lets do it" I smiled flirtatiously at him.

I'm sorry for the long chapter of boring ness. I just felt like I should update. THERE WILL BE MORE LIVELYN (Liam + Evelyn) in the Next chapter I'll update when I get 55 votes...

What should Evelyn and Liam's couple name be?

Levelyn

OR

LiVelyn

COMMENT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 40.5K 52
Becka is really excited to tell Harry the news about her newly found pregnancy but when she finds him cheating on her, .... again. she can't stand it...
149K 4.7K 69
"What are you thinking about, Hazza?" "I-" "It's alright baby take your time." "I'm scared to get it wrong." "Get what wrong?" "Me." Or, Louis is...
35.4K 626 20
What if you walked in your house only to find strangers sitting on your couch? but they're aren't just strangers, they're One Direction? Well that's...
16.5K 408 37
Violet Heart is a 18 year old girl, she does'nt believe in LOVE because of an unknown past, she's rich, but not spoiled. She grew up as an only chil...