You don't need a guardian ang...

By Lahvee

What if MC received a guardian angel? Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters or the arts used More

A/N
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (Kegan's P.O.V)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (Kegan's P.O.V)
Chapter 22 (Kegan's P.O.V)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 (? P.O.V)
Chapter 32 (Leviathan's P.O.V)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (Kegan's P.O.V)
Chapter 36 (Leviathan's P.O.V)
Chapter 38 (Kegan's P.O.V)
Chapter 38 (Leviathan's P.O.V)
Chapter 39 (Kegan's P.O.V)
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 (Kegan's P.O.V)
A/N

Chapter 9

431 20 2
By Lahvee

I've been staying at Purgatory Hall for almost a week now. It wasn't really that bad I guess and Luke was enthusiastic when he heard that I'd be staying with them which is adorable but he would then start denying stuffs when Solomon start to tease him about it. Really, I'm not sure if he's always been a tsundere or if he picked it up from Mammon, which is something they have similar beside their eyes. Luke's been really busy and energetic this past week, making sweets almost everyday for me and I actually think I'm going to somehow end up in the hospital for sugar overdose cause they're delicious and I have no self-control. But despite everything, I'm really starting to miss the brothers as I haven't really gotten much chance to spend time with them what with the amount of school work I have and apparently, they've been busy too.

I stare out at the view from the Purgatory Hall balcony. Everything is, of course, dark despite it only being 5 p.m. as there is no sun in the Devildom. A soft breeze blew my hair out of my face and I sigh as I put down the book I was reading. I stare at my D.D.D. hoping for one of the brothers to either call or text me since I didn't want to bother them if they were busy but the screen just stays dark. I let out a heavy sigh again. Life's been pretty quite since I've been staying here, true Luke's energetic self could be quite something to handle but still everyone here always seem to have something to do. Right now, Luke is away at Barb's learning yet another new recipe, bringing Solomon with him since he's somehow still wary of Barbatos.

"A lot on your mind?" I hear a voice speak from beside me. I turn to see Simeon sit down in the empty chair at the other side of the table, a soft smile on his lips.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that," I shrug.

"Mid telling me what's troubling you? Oh and here, take this," He hands me a glass, "it's orange juice, I heard you liked them."

"Thanks Simeon," I took it from him and notice the glass inn his other hand filled with blue liquid. I'm guessing it's probably Paradise Blue, his favourite drink.

"So, what's the problem MC?"

"Oh, it's nothing really, I just miss the brothers that's all," I took a sip and sigh at how refreshing it tastes.

"Ah, I know how you feel, sometimes I'd find myself missing them too,"

"Really?" I glance at him but he's staring out and I follow his gaze. I watch the far away lights twinkling in the distance.

"Yeah, I just can't help it I guess when I remember those times in the Celestial Realm, before they've fallen, when we were all still brothers," I watch him as a sad look enter his eyes and I see him smile softly. He gave out a light chuckle and turn to look at me.

"You really loved them, didn't you?" I turn to watch the lights again and Simeon did the same.

"Yeah, and I still do I guess, we were brothers for a long time after all before they fell, especially Lucifer,"

"Do you wish that they'd never fallen? Or that they didn't start the war?" I ask feeling curious.

"Hmm, even if I did miss them I know that they did what they did for Lilith and though it might be wrong for me to say this, I don't blame them for starting the war for their little sister,"

"But Simeon... aren't you her brother too?" He gave out a fake laugh.

"Can I really consider myself her brother after not standing up and defending her? Lucifer was the brother I was closest too seeing as that we were both seraphs and I guess you could say I was a pretty busy angel and my ties with the younger siblings are loose especially with the twins and Lilith,"

"Did you... did you fight against them in the war?" I look at him but he kept his gaze forward. Something like pain and sadness enter his eyes and he kept silent for a while so I decided to just drop the subject seeing that he didn't seem to want to talk about it. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked,"

"No no you were probably curious, I get that, I'd just prefer not to think about it if I can," he shook his head and I just nodded. We were silent for a while until he spoke again, "don't look so guilty MC, it's alright, I don't blame you for asking,"

"But I probably shouldn't have ask," he just hums in reply.

"Look, cheer up, tomorrow's Friday, aren't you sleeping at House of Lamentation until Sunday tomorrow?"

"Wait, you're right, oh my gosh, I almost forget about that!" I sat up and Simeon laughed.

"You really do miss them,"

"Of course I am,"

"Despite meeting them everyday at school?" He teased.

"Yeah," I answered but my mind was somewhere else. I didn't meet everyone at school.

"Cheer up, tomorrow won't be too long now,"

"Yeah, I just wish I didn't have to deal with an annoyed Kegan," during the time of our stay here, I've gotten to know and somehow got closer to Kegan. I could understand him a bit now but he's still as peckish as ever when it comes to the demon brothers, especially when Barbatos came to Purgatory Hall to tell him that he must go to RAD too.

"Speaking of Kegan, where is he?" Simeon turned to peer into the house.

"Ah doing what he always does, ever the busy angel he is, holing up in his room and doing whatever angel work he has apparently," I say with a wave of my hand.

"Are you sulking MC?" Simeon laughed.

"No, why would I be?" Simeon just nods his head with a smile still playing on his lips. "Wait, how come you or Luke don't have any angel works to do?"

"Well, Luke and I were sent here to be exchange students after all, so that's our job, being a student meanwhile Kegan is sent here as a guardian angel so technically he's not a student here despite also going to RAD,"

"Huh, alright then,"

"Is Kegan following you to stay with the brothers this weekend?"

"No, I made him swear it to me, much to his annoyance of course,"

"Ah, no wonder he's being even more peckish than usual," Simeon chuckled.

"It's not like I can do anything about it unless he'd be willing to make up with the brothers," I sigh.

"But why not just bring Kegan too? I'm sure it would be fine,"

"Did you honestly think that that's going to be a good idea?"

"No, I guess not now that I think about the time you two came to stay here," he laughed. When he said that, the scene immediately flashed in my mind. Before we even moved from the house, Mammon was already arguing with Lucifer about being the one to send me there instead of Lucifer. Asmo of course joined in wanting to be the one to send me there too but he claimed that at the same time Solomon had called him there so it's only logical for it to be him. I suspected it to be a lie since he just met with Solomon earlier in the day and I caught Solomon's surprised face too when Asmo did show up before he covered it. Somehow, Lucifer brought both Asmo and Mammon (he won't shut up when he knew Asmo was going), and the both of them of course argued the whole way when Asmo wouldn't let go of me, it was only natural for them. Somehow, they even manage to get into another argument with Kegan at Purgatory Hall, much to Simeon's and Solomon's amusement.

"Yeah, exactly why," Simeon just chuckles. Suddenly, we hear the sound of a door open echo through the hall before a voice yelled out.

"Simeon! MC! We're back!" We laugh when we heard Luke's enthusiastic voice greet us.

"Welcome back, Luke, Solomon, come on up, me and MC are at the balcony," Simeon called back to them. We hear Luke yell an okay before hearing the sounds of footsteps running up the stairs towards us. Soon enough, Luke's head pop out from behind the door, a bright smile on his face even as he's panting trying to catch his breath. "Luke, where's Solomon? "

"Here," he shows up behind Luke with a sigh and a tired look on his face. "Luke, you're way too energetic, aren't you even a little bit tired?"

"Um no not really," he say through this panting.

"I think you're getting old Solomon," I tease him.

"I am indeed starting to feel my age but Luke's energy is just too energetic," he slump into a seat next to Simeon and Simeon just pats his shoulder.

"How old are you anyway?" I jokingly ask him.

"To be honest, I don't know,"

"What?" I look at him trying to decide if he's serious.

"I guess human's just start to forget their age once they reach their 200s," I stare at him for a long time. "What?"

"What do you mean 200s?"

"Well, it means that I lost count of my age after my 200th birthday,"

"You're joking, right?"

"No, why would I?" I stare at him agape and he just stares at me back as if confused with my reaction. "Seriously MC, what is it?"

"There's no way you're past your 200s!"

"Unfortunately I am," he sigh.

"But you look so young! That's impossible!"

"Really? I'm flattered," he put a hand on his chest, "but it's not really impossible you know,"

"What do you mean it's not impossible?!"

"Well, what do you mean it's impossible?" He asked me back.

"Humans aren't supposed to live that long!" I shot back.

"Really?" His face was actually surprised.

"Yes?" I answered exasperated.

"Well, I'm human and I am alive, so I think you're the one wrong here," he answered casually.

"What the f-" Simeon cleared his throat before I could finish the sentence. He gestured at Luke and Luke just looks at him confused. I sigh, "I can't believe you Solomon, you're too old to be my friend." Solomon made an offended look and we laughed.

A/n: I wrote yet another time skip since I didn't really want to drag the day more, I mean chapter 1 - 8 happens in one day and personally I think that's too long and am very sorry if it bored the hell out of you guys. Also I actually read Solomon's wiki page and he is more than 200 y/o wtf Solomon?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 5.4K 41
Requests are CLOSED I FORGOT THIS WXISTED MY BAD This is another hodgepodge book of oneshots, headcanons, and short stories No smut ๐Ÿ’™ Angst โค๏ธ Flu...
12.6K 352 12
๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜‚๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€.
82.4K 4.6K 21
Beelzebub x Female Obanai Reader. ________________________________________ โI can't tolerate people like you.โž ๐™Ž๐™€๐™๐™‹๐™€๐™‰๐™ ๐™‚๐™„๐™๐™‡| A girl though...
329K 4.3K 95
I have finished this book and exited the fandom. Please do not make any requests for this fandom.