Technoblade oneshots

By RegoIsOnFire

Fluff Angst Platonic Romantic Whatever Cover is mine More

Note
Anarchy at School
Rotten Flesh
Guns and Withers
Painting Nails
Ghostblade
War Pig
Cannibal
Funeral
Fuck It🗡
Orange Mock
Lilac
Dumb Prank
#MurderClub
Fee
Sootcest [crack]
Golden Boy
Gold
A lost child
Hopeful
Runaway Child
To the Other Side! (1/4)
To the Other Side! (2/4)
IN BETWEEN BORDER
Heather
Tea
Duet
Not to Worry
Living Marble
SHIP BORDER
Pink (Dnb)
Harvest Gold (DreSapBlade)
Very Soft Blue (Dnb)
Gardenia (Dnb)
Rental Boyfriend (SamBlade)
Sleepy (DreSapBlade)
Hold up- (Quacknoblade)
Fireplace (Technap)
Kiss me under Disco lights (Punz,Dre)
Uber Driver (Sam)
It's Christmas (Dream)
(7/7/22)

The Siren's Wail

1.3K 36 13
By RegoIsOnFire

Pronouns for Eret changes a lot during writing so... You'll see me using they/them.. Then suddenly she/her... Then he/him. Yeah it means I'll use all pronouns for Eret in every story.

Warnings: mentioned of throwing up, unnecessary dark themed introductions by author, violence :D

Angst :)

It's pretty great here :D

This is such a random story.

****

In this world, it's almost a race everyday, there is always a new adventure out there and new quests to achieve. Gold awaits under sandy lands, treasures buried in caves, and legends hidden in mysterious places. There are more out there not yet discovered and this brave pirate made it his goal to find everything, explore the earth till the edge of his days. "Are you ready men?!" A chorus of "aye!" came from his crew and the sails were down, the anchor raised, and the Captain steered the wheel to the desired path.

It's another windy day, supporting on moving the ship to its destination, it was a bright and beautiful day and everyone was excited to find new things that have fallen in the past. Though, the map reader's concern was the sirens that lived on the island. The island is beautiful from the rumors of the old and it has not died down till this day. Many would pass by and see it from the distance but none dared to row their boats near, and no one has ever stepped foot on its sand.

"Do you think sirens still live there?"

"Probably not, it's been what? 50 years? Hell, times changed. No way they're still there." Dream optimistically say and puts down the barrel of beer on the corner. "Fine." George sighs.

The ship rocks, making Dream tense and run up the deck. "What happened?"

"Just a whale. Nothing to worry." Sapnap pats his back. "Relax, man. It's the usual ya know?" Yeah, the usual, as if we all know what happened in pirate life like about a thousand years ago. I mean we're in a fanfiction, anything can happen for plot reasons. "Author, you're breaking the wall too much." Sapnap said.

And you're supposed to ignore it fire baby.

Narrator: move it gaddamit.

Author: aight-

"What?"

"Nothing." Dream watches Sapnap go down below deck in confusion. Questioning what author he was talking to just now. He spots his spy sitting on the bowsprit and he looks around the place. Eh, they're pretty busy talking to other people, why not have a conversation with the person that he rarely talks to. "Hey Eret."

Eret turns her head and a smile stretch on her face. "Hello, Dream. Quite a surprise to see you join me." Dream sits beside her. "Oh careful, you do not want to fall on the front of your own ship." Dream chuckles and nods.

"So... What made the captain join me on this lovely time?"

"Uh well, everyone's with someone. Thought you'd like some company." Eret hums and nods, looking ahead at the ocean again. "So uh... What's your life like before being a spy?"

"Oh? You want to know?"

"Well, it's gonna take a few days to get to the island so why not get to know each other, yeah?"

"Hm. Yeah, sure."

****

Casually dragging the reader into the deep sea, going darker and darker as we go. You'll never know what lurks underneath the blanket of shadows in the ocean, there's always something bigger, something dangerous. Thousand pairs of eyes will watch you, lying predators waiting for the right time to drag your soul to the red lights, ripping you from limb to limb.

"Ans elxim ro Atlantis, viech!"

"Tommy!"

"Ow! Xibk!"

Yeah, hold on. Turn on the translator. That was such a random language.

"Tommy, you fucking idiot. Come on and hurry up before your big brother dies of starvation." Philza scolds the little gremlin mermaid. "Oh for fuck sake. He can go on a day without food, dad! He's not gonna die in 2 seconds!" Tommy grumbles and munch on a fish. Phil rolls his eyes and gives a fish to Tubbo. Tubbo happily munches the fish and even munch the bones. "You know why your brother needed more than the normal."

"Yeah, yeah."

On their way to the island, Tommy keeps on talking and Tubbo causing trouble, instead of getting chased they're chasing sharks, hunting them down and dragging one along on their way. Philza moves the boulder aside and let the children in first before going in after them. "Hi dadza!" Wilbur waves his hand rapidly and helping him carry the food out the water. "How is Techno?"

"He's still hibernating but I think he's gonna be up by midnight or tomorrow morning." Wilbur shrugs and emerge from the water. He gets up on the boulder and takes the basket of fishes on dry land. Ranboo drags it and transfers it to another basket. "Should be enough." Wilbur puts on his robe and helps Philza out the water. A dark green tail immediately turned into a pair of legs, wobbling a bit on its transformation.

"Thank you." Tommy tosses a robe at Phil and moves on to wait on the cart.

Phil sits down on the bench beside Tubbo and sighs. "Are we ready?" Ranboo nods and pats the horse to move on. "Oh dear. Ugh." Tommy groans and leans on Wilbur. "Damn, Tommy. You should be getting used to this already."

"Well I'm not always on land, Wilbur-!" Tommy gags and hangs his head on the side, spitting saliva occasionally. Wilbur sighs and pats his little brother's back, though that might have been a bad decision as the gremlin child threw up on the wheels. "Ugh! Tommy!" Philza laughs and Wilbur looks at him with disgust. Ranboo stops the cart and looks behind him to see Tommy getting off the cart and continue on the bush. "We're definitely gonna take a while to get there."

****

When the family arrived at the heart of the island, the pink haired siren was already awake and looking around the cave with curious eyes, blinking black orbs with the stars reflected on it. The only source of light coming from the hole above, almost a perfect circle. Their face sprinkled with light pink scales, trailing to the back of their ears to the neck and end on the tail bone, spikes sleeping, relaxed as there are no threats around. "Oh, Techno!" Phil calls and the siren turns its head to the voice. It purrs and pulls half of their body out the water and lay on the land.

"Huh, I must have read incorrectly." Wilbur says, looking at the hand-made time teller on the wall.

Phil giggles and gently pats Techno's head. "Hey mate. We've brought food for you! It's your favorite." Techno's ears perk up and his tiny wings flap in excitement. It's been two weeks he's asleep so to hear about food, especially his favorite, is a blessing. Especially that comes from his family!

Ranboo helps Tubbo dump the basket of fish on the water and they watch Techno dive down in the water, catching fishes that managed to stay alive for so long and munch on them to their bones.

Phil chuckles and sits on the ground, waiting for Techno to finish. "I'm gonna go sleep." Tommy announces and leaves the cave to sleep on the hammock near by the entrance. Tubbo follows behind him with Ranboo on his side. Wilbur joins Philza and scratch the ground with a stick. Techno's head poke out the water with a fish on his mouth.

He drops it in front of Wilbur and waits for him to eat it, blinking those pretty eyes like a puppy. "Agh sure." Wilbur hasn't eaten for a while and Techno knew that Wilbur would forget to eat again because of him. He takes care of him too much to sometimes missing his own meals. Techno purrs happily and his wings flap again. "Thank you Techno."

Phil gently cups his cheek and traces his thumb on the scales on his cheek. Techno leans on his hand and closes his eyes. "He's growing." Phil murmurs and Wilbur nods, tossing the fish bones in the water. Techno pulls away from the hand to catch the bones and eat it. He dives down to catch more to fill his hunger. "One of the seagulls have spotted a ship coming on our way, they are sure that they'd step on the land once they get here." Wilbur warned and gets up from the ground.

Phil sighs and gets up too, brushing off dirt on his robe. "Well then. Watch over Techno as usual, I'll have to get the others." Wilbur nods.

"Phil?" Phil looks down and spots the pink haired siren staring up at him by his feet. "I'll be back." Techno nods.

****

Narrator: pause.

Author: *sobbing at the corner* I've been cursed with Ship Fics. My multishipper heart is begging for more.

Narrator: ...

Author: anyway.

Narrator: *looks at script* ...

Author: ...

****

While the children are left on the island, Wilbur decided that waiting for them is very boring as it will take hours for Phil to come back so why not bring the Siren to the open sea. "Yeah! Careful with him!" While carrying Techno out the woods, the poor siren is frozen in his arms like a statue, confused and afraid of what's going on. "Guys, I don't think this is a good idea." Ranboo said, looking at the siren in his arms with worry.

"Oh come on, it's only for a few hours and we'll get him back before even Phil comes back with his wife." Tommy said and shifts on carrying the tail.

"Right we're here now anyways. No going back!"

They put down Techno on the shore and backs away, tossing their robes to Ranboo and lay on the water, their legs turning into a tail. Techno pats his own tail and reaches for Tommy's. Tommy moves his tail away and glares at Techno. "Oh don't be mean. He's still like a child, you know?" Wilbur pouts at Tommy and sits beside Techno. "Here, Techno. You can touch mine."

"That sounds so weird out of context." Ranboo commented, folding everyone's robes and making the clingy duo laugh.

Techno pats Wilbur's tail and his wings flap in sync with the patting. He looks up into Wilbur's eyes and then turn back to his tail, he looks at his own tail and looks at Wilbur again. "Oh. I'm afraid you cannot turn your tail into human legs yet, dear." Wilbur didn't miss the sadness in his eyes and his ears droop. "I said with a yet. You'll get it in the future. Now let's go explore!"

"Don't take too long!"

Children I tell you. Nobody is even sure who is older between the tallest dudes in the family. I mean, Wilbur is older but they're not sure who is mature. Wilbur or Ranboo.

When Techno got pulled down in the water, he got very excited and started swimming around the sea floor, poking at corals and almost getting snapped by a crab, following a swimming turtle and catching flying shells. Though, in his excitement, he also makes sure not to be far from Wilbur as he doesn't want to get lost in the sea, the unknown. A promised world that he'd swim on once he's crowned.

Wilbur holds his wrist and gently pulls him away from the sea floor. "Come. We got something to show you."

****

"Land ho!" Quackity screams from the crow's nest and squawked when a bird knocked on his head. You can hear Spanish curses from there. Dream shakes his head and told a few crewmates to put the anchor down and raise the sails.

"It really looks beautiful." Eret whispers and smiles at the island. "Would be a great achievement if we're the first people to step on the island." Dream chuckles.

"Mhmm."

"We'll get there by tomorrow sunrise."

"Aye, captain."

Dream walks away to join the others on raising the sails, leaving Eret alone. Eret stares at the island before turning their heads away, catching a glimpse of something pink on the corner of his eyes. When he turned to look back, there was nothing there. "Must have been a bird." He mumbles and turns to join Puffy on the poop deck.

Quackity smacks the bird away and scoffs at the fallen feathers in his nest. The cons of being at the top. "Huh?" Quackity blinks and caught something pink in his sight but it disappeared immediately in the woods. "What the fuck?" He mumbles and looks around for his telescope. He found it and immediately open it up to catch whatever he just saw.

"Watcha looking at, Quackity?"

"Ah! What the fuck, Dream?! Warn a man next time!"

"I did knock! I called for you like several times!"

"Ugh. Whatever. What do you want?"

"I'm just here to tell you that dinner is ready. So are you gonna tell me what you were looking at?"

Quackity looks back at the island and shakes his head. "Nah. Nothing. Let's go." Dream shrugs and uses a rope on his way down, Quackity climbs down the ladder and immediately joins the journalist, Karl.

****
Narrator: why are you rushing?

Author: I don't know!
****

Techno pokes Wilbur's cheek and chuckles when he puffed his cheeks. Wilbur smiles and gently puts him down in his pool of water. Techno's tiny wings flap on the water and he turns to look up at Wilbur. "Get some rest, you'll need it for tomorrow." Techno nods and dives his head down, disappearing in the fogs of darkness.

Later as the fog rises, the water calm and quiet, people have fallen asleep, ready for the tomorrow. Maybe a day of farewell. It was a quiet night until a hideous scream could be heard from the distance. Techno woke up to many screams and commands, the water vibrating from cannonballs crashing on the island, and footsteps. They were many and they're very unfamiliar to Techno.

Techno swim up to the surface and pokes his head out. "Ranboo?" A human gasp alerted Techno and he turns his head to the voice, his spikes standing up on his back. "Whoa! Don't worry. I won't hurt you." Techno growls and watches the human slowly put their weapon down on the ground, relaxing Techno.

"You look beautiful." Techno purrs at the compliment. The human gently smiles and makes a move to come close, earning a growl from Techno. They gently put their hand down and sit on the ground. "It's okay, it's okay." Techno blinks and swims closer to the land.

"My name is Dream."

Techno just stares at the human and nods. "You can understand me?" Another nod.

"Oh. That's cool!" Techno hisses making Dream back away. "I'm sorry." He chuckles.

Techno purrs and continues staring at the weird human. That's when he remembered the hideous screams and sounds of the crash, shaking the whole island. "Techno!"

"You again." Ranboo bared his sharp teeth at Dream, growling viciously at the human. Dream picks up his sword and points it at Ranboo. "Let's end this you fucking monster."

Oh dear fight scene time skip

Techno watched Ranboo fight the human and quietly begging for the boy to stop and jump in the water. He was already failing this fight but the boy stubbornly refused to stay on the ground and take everything that Dream gives. Dream was getting tired of this and knock the boy's head with the hilt of his sword and kick him on the stomach, shoving the boy to the wall. Techno gasps a cry out.

Glowing purple blood seep through wound openings and he watch his boy try to stay awake, grunting in pain. Dream huffs out in exhaustion and turns to look back at the siren in the pool. Techno forces himself out of the water and crawls to Ranboo. "Ranboo, Ranboo." He murmured the name, gently cupping the boy's cheek. "Dad..." Techno sighs in relief, pressing his forehead with his. Techno's ears perked up when he hears a scratching sound of a boot on the floor. He turns his head to look at the human pointing his sword at them.

Techno looks at the gem on his chest and looks back up at the human. He takes a deep breath and puts his hand over it. "Dad, no." Ranboo hisses in pain. "They won't stop until they take what they are looking for, Ranboo." Ranboo shakes his head and tries to get up, only to slip and fail, stretching a few wounds open. "It's okay Ranboo."

A tear fell down the siren's eye.

Then a sorrowful cry.

****

Everyone on the ship just faced many near death experience, the sirens have ear splitting screams instead of lulling them into a dream and drag into the bed of the ocean. They lay on the wooden floor, all beaten and bleeding, ears ringing and a few crying out in pain. Eret recovered first and spots his captain rowing the boat back to their ship, the sirens watching him with pained expressions.

Dream got back on the boat with something glowing in his hand. "We got it. Anyone who have recovered, put down the sails and raise the anchor, we're going home." Eret listened but as he ties the sails, something was very wrong about what they've done, a heavy guilt now weighs on his shoulder but he could not tell which really is right and what is really wrong. He noticed how the weather suddenly shifted from a sunny day to dark clouds rolling to the island. Something that he's never seen happen in a minute. The sirens that have attacked them move towards the island and a few crawl to the sands, their tails turning into a pair of legs and waste no time running into the woods. "Eret! Move!"

"A-aye captain!"

****

Sorry if it's rushed. Short stories like this actually makes me anxious? Overwhelmed? It's just that whenever I look at the word count, it makes me anxious and idk why. Like if it gets on the 2000 mark, my anxiety is getting wobbly and as more and more words come, I feel like falling out the story. Like I just wanna end it right then and there. Which probably explains why I create parts instead of just in one piece.

So uhh... I really like this fic, it just overwhelmed me because of the word count, I might make a part 2... But the chances are low since I barely have motivation or even inspiration to write.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 10 51
Angst/Fluff! The most common characters will be sbi, BEEDUO, Happyduo, and c!purpled! NO SMUT! Maybe aftercare, probably not though. Everything with...
6 0 10
A collection of DSMP fics I have posted on Archive Of Our Own (AO3)
14.7K 215 12
Will include- -Age regression- -Fluff- -Angst- -NO SMUT OR LEMMON ALL WILL BE PLATONIC OR ROMANTIC-
1.4K 16 9
This is mostly for fun, so might not be updated a lot Includes: - Fluff (1) - Angst (3) - Other (1) :]