EAH: Tale Of Swan Lake

Por 21FishBitStar12

Princess Swan Daughter of the Swan Queen and future ruler of the Enchanted Forest. Roberth Von Bart future ba... Más

OC Description
Legacy Day Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
True Hearts Day Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Thronecoming Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
New Character Intro
Spring Unsprung Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Dragon Games Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
New Character
Epic Winter Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter: Finale
The End

Way to Wonderland Chapter 1

2.2K 46 19
Por 21FishBitStar12

Why look, It's breakfast at ever after high, that important time where students fuel up to face the day.

Cupid is next in line and the lunch lady gives her some grub that makes her cringe. Sparrow's up next and pumps his fist in joy. Blondie is sitting with Briar next to the charging lamp.

As usual Blondie locks is enjoying a bowl of porridge that's just right.

Humphrey Dumpty is eation an omelette, wait is that weird?

Don't worry vegan soy pseudo omelette hardly weird

Humphrey Dumpty is wearing his omelette but the goat snags the piece he's about to eat. Humphrey tries again but the goat snags again, Humphrey turns away from the goat to eat but he slips off and took the plate.

Weird? you know what's weird, weird is starting the story here. What about wonderland and the bandersnatches and the moon rats and the--

Brooke! You know better than that, no spoilers.

To be a narrator you need to understand we always begin at the beginning.

But!... alright its breakfast time nom,nom,nom.

Roberth is sitting with Devon and Catlin as he stirs his food around and finally having enough.

"Alright Roberth. What's going on?" Catlin asked snapping him out of his daze.

"It's nothing." He said earning a raised brow. "Okay fine. I'm still a bit bummed out at what happened at Spring Fairest." He said.

"Seriously?! But that happened pages ago." Catlin said.

"I know but it still sucks that I couldn't help her or save her." He said gloomily.

"Listen Roberth, now one said protecting the one you love is easy." Devon said.

"But all those princes make it look like a breeze, I just thought--"

"That's the thing Roberth, you are not a Prince, you were born to be a villian just as i was." Devon said

"Devon's right, look we're not saying you should give up but try to find a away to get stronger, and besides as far as i know Princess may look dainty but she's anything but that." Catlin said.

"Yeah i guess you're right." Roberth said.

"She always is." Devon said kissing her cheek making her blush.

Look there's Apple White and Princess Swan.

Apple clears her throat and begins to address the school. "Excuse me!" She said but her words were not heard over the bustling students so Princess whistled loudly surprising the hall.

"My ears!" Tiny yelled dropping his pancakes.

"Sorry Tiny." Princess said using her magic to pick them and clean up the mess. "Here you go, a fresh batch." She said making a new delicious stack foe him.

"Thanks Princess!" He said.

"Anytime." She said.

The whistle also caused Dexter to get surprised and throw his cereal on Daring who sat right next to him.

"My hair!" He wailed.

"Excuse me as editors of the Griffin our beloved school paper we are pleased to announce we're doing a special feature and the theme is..." Apple said.

"A Time of Wonder, it will feature stories about wonderland and almost the students form Wonderland who are here now." Princess said waving to the wonderland students who gladly wave back.

"I think Apple and Princess's idea is awesome!" Faybelle said shaking her pom poms.

"Thanks Faybelle wait you do?" Apple said

"Sure coz it will give a chance to rehash how these Blunderland brats got stuck here in the first place thanks to Raven and Roberth's parents, the Evil Queen and Von Rothbart!" She said turning on her mirror pad to show a mirror were a pair of laughters erupt from it scaring the teens in the hall.

"Again!" Daring yelled as a plate of bacon and eggs landed on him, thrown by a surprised Dexter.

"I cannot tell a lie, thouse guys scare the shavings off of me." Cedar said as the three Billy goats bleet and run off hey.

"Hey! That's not fair It's not our parents fault that Wonderland is sealed of from Ever After." Raven said.

"Technically it is." Roberth said walking to her.

"Okay, I mean maybe they did poison wonderland's magic and sure because of them wonderland is even topsy-turvier than ever and yeah thanks to them the Queen of Hearts is a total wacko screwball--"

"Okay! that's enough with the history lesson Rave, I think they get it." Roberth said putting his hand over her mouth stopping her from continuing. Everyone had gasped and looked towards Lizzy, but for some reason she was sad and didn't do anything, instead she was looking at the picture of her mother in a locket.

"Hello, Raven just like totally insulted your mom." Faybelle said.

"Sorry Lizzy I was just trying to point out if you're gonna look for someone to blame, blame Headmaster Grimm." Raven said not knowing that the Headmaster was behind her. Roberth slowly backed up trying to give Raven the signal to stop.

"He's always like you must follow your own stories and let's trap the Evil Queen and the Dark Wizard in a mirror forever Heh! Am I right... he's standing right behind me isn't he?" She said finally realising.

"Correct! And you may be seated, as for the rest of you understand this the wonderland curse is dangerous no one must me allowed to have contact with that world for any reason it has been sealed off for your own good." Grimm said and he walked away.

"Oh,oh,oh, Headmaster Grimm actually as part of our article for the Griffing we were hoping to ask you about the curse and what exactly it--"

"Enough." Grimm said stopping Apple and Princess in their tracks. "The worlds must remain separate and that is all you need to know." He said as the bell rang signalling for class to start.

"Now off to your classes." He said leaving the Castleteria.

"Hey everybody we're looking for volunteers to help with the story if you're interested meet us in the study hall after class." Princess said.

In class Raven goes to a lab table with with Princess in front of Apple and Catlin.

"Hey Princess I'm really sorry I messed up your speech." Raven said.

"Don't worry about it, we just wanted to know more about the Wonderland curse I mean why does Headmaster Grimm--"

"Quiet in class! Pop quiz on chapter 3 if you fail detention!" Rumplestiltskin said scaring the whole class. "Now prepare to mix I didn't read chapter three!" Raven said.

"Oh don't worry, it's just an extension of everything we've covered in Chapter 3, isn't that right Cat?" Princess.

"Oh yeah, let's mix things up!" Catlin said getting excited.

"But that was last week right?" Raven asked.

"Five parts, three of two and so forth eight parts of pixie dust to begin reaction." As Rumplestiltskin went on saying the steps to quickly students were messing up and some caused explosions one turned Dexter into a lamb, meanwhile Apple, Princess and Catlin were doing great.

"I don't know how you guys make it look so easy Princess. I can hardly keep up with him." Raven said.

"If you know the formulas and the mole hexular Valences cross reference with the periodic table well, then it's just logic." Princess said as she put fairy dust into the beaker. "But doing it by the book would be boring so why not mix it up a bit." She said putting one of her fairy form swan feathers inside.

Apple's experiment made a beautiful red themed butterfly and Princess was a beautiful butterfly that had smaller butterflies fluttering around it with trails of sparkles.

(Princess's Butterfly)

Catlin had a sparkl orange Monarch Butterfly that made made tiny fireworks sprout from its wings.

(Catlin's butterfly)

"Nice butterfly Catlin! What did you add?" Princess asked admiring her butterfly.

"Oh I put a shard from one of my jewels." Catlin said.

"Well I gotta say it really give your butterfly flare." Princess said. The three girls earned themselves applauded from the class.

"Good job you girls. I give you all A, uh B+." Rumplestiltskin said.

"So that's what we're trying to do!" Raven said.

"Raven Queen, what is result?" Rumplestiltskin asked jumping onto the the table smirking.

"Okay uh, green stuff yeah oh and orange stuff and oh some purple stuff hmhmhmm! Let me see what we got *Gasp!* yes fuzzy stuff haha and oh!" Raven said as she grabbed random ingredients into the beaker including a piece of Rumplestiltskin's hat and with a purple explosion made a purple butterfly making everyone clap at the beautiful display of butterflies.

"Ah, correct. Next victim!" Rumplestiltskin humphed.

So~ Apple is good at Logic stuff and Raven's good at artsy, improvisational creative stuff and Princess and Catlin have the best of both worlds... and we're learning about this why? I mean come on what about the Queen of Hearts and Wonderland and--

Patience Brooke all in good time. Now Apple and Princess are holding a planning meeting during lunch.

"I Apple White."

"And I Princess Swan."

"Hereby call this planning meeting to order all here please state your name, for the record." Apple said but they realised that there was no one in the the room except one girl.

"Um Darling Charming." She said.

"Okay only one person but we'll make it work. Thanks for coming Darling!" Princess said positively.

"Is there some special interest you have in wonderland?" Apple asked.

"Oh uh you know who isn't interested in Wonderland, especially what secrets it might hold... Not that I don't like secrets or have any or Um." She said.

"Well we're happy to have your help. Now since it's just the three of us--"

"The door opened interrupting Apple and it was Lizzy Hearts who entered the room.

"Oh Lizzy glad you could make it--"

"Princess I'm so sorry but, even talking about wonderland is difficult for me right now." Lizzy said as she sat down sadly.

"Oh well it's okay Luzzy we don't have to--"

"See, today is my mother's birthday." Lizzy said.

"Oh, but that's wonderful!" Darling said.

"Hm not really, she sent me an invitation.' Lizzy said handing them a piece of parchment.

"Your presents are requested at the Queens birthday bash, yes it has been far too long and I cannot wait to bask in your presence PS: don't forget the presents." The parchment said with the Queen of Hearts voice.

"Your mom sure likes presents!"apple said.

"I would so love to be there to help her spellebrate, but with the entrance sealed I can never go home." Lizzy said.

"Oh Lizzy, I'm so sorry." Princess said.

"That must be so difficult." Apple said but the parchment was grabbed and the room filled with laughter.

"An invisibility spell booyah!" Faybelle said as she appeared fluttering above them. "Sorry but I had to pull the brakes on that sob story we were only one pun away from waterworks and I don't thing the foundation is flood proof." She said and Lizzy grabbed her parchment invitation back.

"So little miss I heart wonderland wants to go home and see her mommy, sounds like you need the help of the dark fairy, yep you need some pretty powerful magic to get to wonderland roland and clearly I'm he most powerful one here--" Faybelle said and sat on the table by throwing Apple and Princess's studf I'm the trash of which Apple picked up, however before she could finish the room filled with purple smake causing her to cough.

"Finally I got us to the study hall!" Raven said as the rest of the vuys were thrown around the hall.

"I could've gotten us here on a less bumpy ride." Roberth said getting up from the table he was laying on.

"I know but I wanted to give it a shot." Raven said.

"You guys came!" Princess said hugging Roberth.

"Sorry we're late Apple oh and sorry I smashed you Faybelle." Raven said getting of from her. "I'm still getting the hang of this magic spell business." She said and Bunny shows on Faybelle's head transformed from her Bunny form to human.

"Don't worry you'll get used to it." She said smashing Faybelle.

"Get off me." Faybelle grumbled from under her.

"Oh, sorry." Bunny said getting off.

"Talk about flattened fairy." Catlin said making Faybelle glare at her.

"Has the meeting started yet?" Alistair asked.

"Of course it hasn't, you can't start a meeting until you've had tea Oh, but you can't have tea without scones and you certainly can't eat a scone without jam. Oh! And I would never eat jam without butter and you can't spread butter without a--"

Ugh I can't take it anymore freeze!

"Oh Hi!" Maddie said getting in close braking the fourth wall. "Is that the new-ish narrator, how's it going?" She asked.

Brooke not one more word.

I'm sorry but I can't be quiet. Maddie Lizzy needs to know her mother's in danger, some one is gonna try and overthrow her mother and steal her throne today! If you don't stop this horrible plot

"It could be *gasp!* Off with her head." Maddie said.

*Later*

"If my mother is in danger well we've--"

"Don't worry Lizzy we'll figure out a way to help her." Alistair said.

"But how if we can't even get back to wonderland." Bunny said.

"There's gotta be some way a weak spot or a secret we don't know about." Raven said.

"Maybe we should look at what's been written about Wonderland before, I mean we're surrounded by old research aren't we?" Darling said.

"Darling's right everyone split up and search these pages and look for what ever we can find about Wonderland." Princess said and everyone went on.

"Typical." Faybelle sighed before grabbing a book.

Alis is reading a tiny book while Bunny pulls out a big book from the shelves ans sits on it to read.

Darling gets some books from the higher shelves and throws them to Apple at the bottom. Princess is reading a book with words that are upside down while Roberth is reading a book with works that are side ways.

"Well here's an interesting fact, Maddie is it true that school in wonderland is held only one say a year?" Raven asked.

"Yeah, but we have to cram alot alot alot alot of study into that one day." Maddie said.

"It was a great place to live." Alistair said.

"And your mom really is a good queen Lizzy, I think the curse kinda stressed her out." Bunny said.

"Thanks Bunny, it must be so hard for her all alone with a whole Queendom to take care of." Lizzy said.

"I'm sorry Lizzy despite what I said in the Castleteria this really is our parents fault." Raven said.

"Yeah, if we could we really want to help your mother and wonderland, but we're just not strong enough. If only they were around we could try to reason with them." Roberth said.

"Yeah, they'd be powerful enough to open up the worlds again--"

Whoa, whoa, whoa, hashtag I didn't do my homework, so what exactly happened to the Evil Queen and Von Rothbart?

Brooke! Okay the Evil Queen and Von Rothbart wanted to bring all the realms under their evil rule so they cast a dark spell on wonderland.

*Flashback*

"From good to bad and bad to worse on wonderland we cast this curse." The two said as the point their staffs to the sky causing the green swirling disaster as they laughed

Some wonderland citizens escaped in the confusion.

A few were lucky enough to end up in ever after. Upon hearing of the Evil Queen and Von Rothbart's plan Giles, Milton Grimm and Baba Yaga took action.

"We cast this spell out to protect while upon your deeds you shall reflect you failed this world to overwhelm and are cast into the mirror realm!" Milton changed and the three blasted the two with the spell dragging them into the portal and into the mirror.

"Let us out, let us out!" The two yelled from the mirror.

They were imprisoned in the mirror realm doomed to walk the mysterious space between the real world and our reflections forevermore.

*Flsahback end*

So they're trapped behind a mirror?

All mirrors.

From the mirror the light shines on the lower half of the Evil Queens face while a silhouette of a male stands behind her.

"Ah my darling son and daughter and all their little friends, perhaps there's a way to use this crisis." She said.

"Anything to get us out of here Queenie, I need to get rid of that post that continues to trap my son in delusions." Von Rothbart sneered glaring at Princess.

"Patients husband or time will come, but now let us help them down our path. You want to go to wonderland my darlings, here's a helpful nudge from your mommy." She giggled as she used a bit of her magic beyond the mirror to make a book fall the ground.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

72.1K 2.2K 47
We know the story of Emma Swan, mother of Henry, daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming. But what about the story of Alana Swan, who is the mothe...
885 176 43
After many years of what seemed like a blink of an eye, the legendary fairytales of the fairytale world are back, more spellbinding and diverse. Have...
58.3K 1.9K 25
After Daniel's death, Regina is sent to be the wife of King Leopold and the mother of Snow. A mysterious little girl named Emma also lives at the cas...
35 5 10
One fire wil change her life, bringing her grief, an unknown curse, and her dreamt-of one true love.