We are together

De TannerHamiltrash

Mitch is a 19 yr old wolf hybrid. Lost alone abandoned by his pack. But then he meets Jerome a man of the b... Mais

Chapter 1 (Mitch's POV)
Chapter 2 (Jerome's pov)
Chapter 3(Mitch's pov)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (Setosolace)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (A tad of Vikklan)
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Epilouge
New book!!
OMG
Halp

Chapter 21

349 10 3
De TannerHamiltrash

(Jerome's POV)
I'm so unbelievably happy, Mitch is asleep in bed and I have Maru in my arms. I'm a father now. I can't believe it, all my dreams are coming true. Maru has cute little wolf ears, but has a short, stumpy tail like mine. She is truly perfection, next to Mitch, of course. A few minutes later, Seto walks in with Brice not far behind. Jerome, can you move Mitch to your room? It's only like 1:00 am and me and Brice want to go back to bed. Of course. I say,nodding. I place Maru in Mitch's arms and scoop Mitch into mine, carrying him to our room. I place Maru softly in the crib next to our bed and cuddle up next to Mitch. I love you biggums, good night. I whisper into his hair as I drift off to sleep.
(Mitch's POV)

I wake up the next morning in Jerome's arms. I turn over to see Maru in the crib we got her. I turn back towards Jerome to see that he's woken up. Morning Mitch he says with a sleepy voice. Morning biggums, sleep well? I ask. How could I not, I've got a beautiful baby pup and an even more beautiful boyfriend. He says, wrapping his arms around me. Him saying this causes me to blush and peck him on the lips quickly. I get up and change into my day cloths, smiling the whole time, Jerome helps me a bit since I'm still sore, but in the end I'm changed and ready. I go over to Maru and pick her up, rocking her gently side to side. Jerome walks over, wrapping his arms around my waist.
A/N
Guys I know this was a short chapter I'm a so truly sorry, but I really have no ideas, I needs halp! Pls send ideas!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

66.5K 2.6K 37
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
132K 5.6K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
90.1M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...