To Love a Knight

Por DameKaraRen

Knights of Ren & Kylo Ren A/U Modern Day Fanfic TRIGGER WARNINGS - EVERYTHING !!!! IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO R... Mais

Vicrul Ren
Welcome Home
Kylo Fucking Ren
Dark Lord
Terms & Conditions
1800
Stars
Breakfast
Training
Memories
Coward
Apologies
Let Go
Boots and Handcuffs
Missing
Pain Relief
X and Alcohol
Birthday Cake
Mine
Intervention
Back to Work
Invasion
Moving Day
Fuck Trudgen
Proving A Point
Halloween
Rules
Bitch
Stakeout
Playdate
Confession
Rapunzel
I'd Die For You
Will You
Thanksgiving
Dinner & Explanations
Engaged
First Flight
KARA Protocol
Submitting
Parasite
Kansas
New Family
Christmas Morning
Gifts
Shattered
Rey
Ap'lek
What Happened
Paternity
I Do
Build-A-Bear
Target
Pryde
Too Hard
Bury A Friend
Hope
25 Weeks
What's in a Name?
An Egg Sandwich
Leonard
Only One For Me
Come Back
Goodfellas
Order 66
Even Exchange
Accepting Defeat
Anchor
Anger
Grieving
My Angel
Miserable
Coming Home
Make Me Forget
Selfish
His
Winter Soldier
Slut of Ren
Chandelier
Help
Empty
Blame
Confused
My Sons
Just Always Come back
It's Okay
You
Guilt
Deals
Knights' Widow
Home
GT-R
Little Nurse
Princess
Forfeit
Queen
Monster
King
Archives
J For Jameson
Destiny
Orphans
Blood & Water
Niece of Ren
Mourning
Haunting
A Disturbance
Cairo
Cool
Walker Wing
Shadows
Tauntaun Turn
Unimaginable
Begging

Good Pet

389 25 71
Por DameKaraRen

I stared at Vicrul and could tell from his dark eyes that he was dead serious. With a pout and my bottom lip sticking out I slid off of the couch onto the floor. Vicrul slid closer to Ren and placed his legs around me. The bottom of his boots pressed into my coffee table as he pushed it further away. Ren copied him and they shoved the table away from the couch until there was a decent amount of room between the two pieces of furniture.

"Take off the nightgown." Vicrul's words were laced with hostility that made my thighs clench. I pulled the black fabric over my head and set it on the table behind me. "Good pet. Stay."

"Hmm. I think I like where this is going." Ren smirked and adjusted his erection in his pants.

Vicrul stood up and walked away towards our bedroom. I heard him go into the closet but I wasn't sure what he was retrieving. Ren stared at me silently as I sat on my knees on the rug in just my panties. He crossed his arms over his chest as he watched me fidget with the pile of the rug under me. It was only a few minutes until Vicrul came back and sat down on the couch in front of me.

"Hands." Vicrul curled his finger for me to give him my hands. I complied and was quickly restrained with black fur lined cuffs that had a six inch chain between them. "Look up."

I looked up and felt the leather of a collar go around my neck. I knew Vicrul had bought it a few months ago but he hadn't used it on me yet. He told me to look down and I did as he tightened the clasp on the back of my neck. When he sat back on the couch he stared at me and smirked. Picking up his beer he realized it was empty and handed it to me silently with only a small jerk of his head towards the kitchen. I started to stand up but his boot pressed to the top of my thigh.

"No. Crawl."

"What?"

"If I have to repeat myself this will only go poorly for you, pet." Vicrul growled, sending a wave of heat through my body.

I was in shock but I swallowed and did as I was told. Crawling on my hands and knees while cuffed and with a huge pregnant belly wasn't exactly easy but I didn't say anything or make a noise. I grabbed two beers from the fridge and held one in each hand as I crawled back into the living room. When I got to my spot on the floor I could see that the coffee table had been moved even further back. I sat down on my knees and handed Vicrul a beer before handing one to Ren. Vicrul leaned forward and clipped a leash to my collar. I knew he had bought that too. I was hoping he would never use it. I wasn't sure how I felt about it.

"Good girl." Vicrul patted my head and smirked cockily at me. "Sit and stay."

Vicrul picked up the remote and started talking to Ren like it was just another day. They flipped through the movies on the streaming service until they settled on some action movie from the 1980s. I was ignored completely as I sat with my hands in my lap, my eyes flicking between the two mountains on my couch. It was like I wasn't even there.

"No, I'm telling you if they remake this movie with today's special effects it would be way better." Vicrul argued as he sipped his beer.

"No way man. You would never be able to recast the lead role. It would be shit with different actors."

"What if they used his son. His son is a good actor."

"Hmm. Maybe." Ren tilted his head in thought as I stared at him pathetically. "What do you think, Angel?"

"I've never seen it." I said softly in response.

"Hmm." Ren hummed and placed the bottle of beer to his lips. "I want a snack."

I didn't say anything or move until Vicrul slightly jerked on my leash. "Your second Master wants a snack, pet."

"Yes, Master Vic." I answered my husband and then looked at Ren. "What would you like, Master Ren?"

"You know what I like, pet." Ren smirked at me.

"Come on." Vicrul stood up and pulled on my leash. I followed him to the kitchen as I crawled on my hands and knees behind him. He hooked the end of the leash on one of the drawer pulls and looked down at me. "Sit."

I sat back on my heels and watched as Vicrul grabbed popcorn and put it in the microwave. He pulled out two more beers from the fridge and a bowl for the popcorn for when it was done. I watched his every move as he moved through the kitchen. He pulled out the grapes and washed a few bunches before putting them in a bowl as well. Vicrul grabbed a tray and placed the beers and bowls of snacks on the tray. After he dumped the popcorn into its bowl he squatted down in front of me.

Vicrul's fingers brushed through my hair as he placed a kiss on the tip of my nose. His voice was barely a whisper when he spoke to me. "Are you okay, Little Deer?"

"Yes, Master Vic."

"Are you ready to play the game my way?"

"Yes, Sir."

Vicrul's left hand went to my breast and he twisted and pulled my nipple making me moan out loud. "So fucking needy. You really want him too?"

I stared into Vicrul's eyes and felt conflicted. "I'm sorry."

"For what, Little Deer?"

"Being selfish. You can make him leave if you want." I dropped my chin and stared at the tile on the kitchen floor. I didn't want Vicrul to think he wasn't enough, he was. I was just horny all the time thanks to my pregnancy and having both of them was just so amazing.

"This is mine right?" Vicrul's pointer finger in his right hand poked me in the chest.

"I don't see anyone else's name tattooed above my heart." I replied with a hidden smile.

"That's very true." Vicrul's finger went to my chin as he tilted my head to look at him. "I love you. And I know you like to have your fun. But you're mine."

"I know. I love you too." I whispered. "I'd never ever do anything like this with anyone else. Only you." I stared into his eyes as they narrowed slightly. "I trust you with every part of me, Vicrul."

He smiled widely and nodded his head. "Believe it or not, that actually means a lot to me."

"It's true. I know you'd never let me get hurt and I know you will always protect me. Body and soul."

Vicrul kissed my nose and patted my head as he stood up. "Good pet."

I knew he was back in whatever mode he had been in before he had squatted down to my level. I'd play his little game. If this was my punishment and I got my kisses and sex with both of them I'd be his pet for as long as it took. Vicrul picked up my leash and the tray. With a small jerk of the black leash I followed Vicrul out of the kitchen on my knees.

When we got back to the couch he handed the tray to Ren who took it with a smirk. Vicrul ordered me up onto the couch and I climbed up and sat facing out on my knees. Ren set the bowls of popcorn and grapes in front of me on the couch. As Vicrul sat down Ren handed him a beer and Ren opened his own beer. Vicrul pushed play on the movie they had selected and they started in on their snacks.

I sat between them mostly naked on my knees while they ate and watched their movie. No one spoke and the only sounds were the explosions from the movie. My hands went to my belly as the babies started to get restless inside of me. I watched my belly as it rippled and shifted as the parasites had a game of rugby in my uterus. Once they settled down I looked back up at the movie and tried to pay attention but I really didn't like it. It was dated and old. Definitely more of a movie for the guys around me.

A tug on my leash made me turn my head to find Vicrul glaring at me. His eyes darted to his pants and I followed his gaze to the hard cock straining in his pants. I reached out with my cuffed hands and cupped him through the fabric. I was starting to stroke Vic when I felt a pull on my elbow. Vicrul undid my right cuff and then Ren pulled my right hand towards his pants. I looked to my right to see Ren giving me almost the same look that Vicrul was giving me. The bowls of snacks were quickly moved from in front of me and both men slid closer so that I was pressed into their sides.

I hurried as I undid both of their belts and pants before sliding a hand into both of their boxers. Three moans filled the room on top of the movie's explosions as I gripped the two hard cocks, one in each hand. Ren's cock dripped more pre-cum than Vicrul's and Vicrul's cock twitched more than Ren's as I started to stroke the both of them.

"Such a good pet for your Masters." Vicrul thrust his hips up into my hand.

"She is, isn't she?" Ren closed his eyes with a sigh as I gripped him in my little fist and slowly stroked him.

After a couple minutes of stroking both men slowly and sensually Vicrul pulled on my leash again. "Put your mouth to work, little pet."

"Yes, Master Vic." I let go of Ren and he groaned out loudly.

I went to turn to face Vicrul and he gripped my chin in his hand. "No. On the floor, pet."

I climbed down to the floor and situated myself between Vicrul's knees as Ren grunted in disapproval. Grabbing the waistband of Vic's pants I pulled them down to his knees. I was about to reach for his boxers when he nudged me with his boot. I knew he wanted me to take off his boots but he grabbed my hands first and cuffed them back together.

I took off Vic's boots one by one and then pulled his pants down and off of his legs. With a jerk of his head I crawled over to Ren and did the same. Both men sat in their boxers on the couch. Ren curled a finger and looked down at the buttons of his dress shirt. I looked to Vic who nodded and I sat up on my knees between Ren's legs. Undoing the buttons of his shirt I pushed it back off of his shoulders and pulled the fabric away and tossed the shirt aside. Ren's hands slipped around my back and he pulled my naked chest to his as he leaned forward. His lips found my neck and shoulders as he placed desperate kisses on my body.

A jerk of my leash pulled me out of my bliss as I moaned from Ren's lips on my body. I looked over at Vicrul with a whine as he tugged on the leash again. I pushed off of Ren's knees and started to crawl back over to Vic. A sharp sting ripped through my ass as Ren slapped my ass over my panties. I bit my lip and buried the shocked cry of pain.

"Naughty little pet. I said you could undress him, not let him make out with your neck." Vicrul leaned forward and gripped my cheeks in his one hand. "Open."

I opened my mouth and Vicrul spit into it with a ferocious look in his eyes. The little jerk of his head let me know what to do and I closed my mouth and swallowed. "I'm sorry, Master."

"Hmm. Turn that way." Vicrul glared angrily and I obeyed, turning to face the side of the couch to his left. "Lay on it, ass out."

I laid my chest on the couch with my belly and ass hanging off of the couch. Vicrul told me to put my face in the cushion so I did. I waited for what I was sure was coming and I was not disappointed. My panties were pulled down and fell to my knees that were on the rug. The first sting of the paddle had me gasping into the couch cushion that my face was buried in. The second had me letting out an audible groan.

"Why am I spanking you, pet?" Vicrul's voice was dark but amused at the same time.

"Because I was bad."

"How were you bad?" The spanking stopped as Vicrul undid my cuffs on one hand before moving my hands and cuffing them behind my back. The spanking started back up almost right away. "Hmm. How were you bad, Little Slut?"

"I let him touch me without your permission." I whined as the paddle hit my left ass cheek with a loud crack. "Shit."

"That's right."

"But he touched me. He should be punished." I whined as the paddle hit my right ass cheek before Vicrul rubbed the pain away.

"But you let him." Vicrul grunted and smacked my ass again. I hadn't even seen the paddle in the pile of shit he had brought from the bedroom earlier.

"I'm sorry." I shifted on my knees and Vicrul moved his left hand from rubbing my ass cheek to smack me again with the paddle. "Ugh!!! Fuck!"

Vicrul's left hand snaked around the front of my body until his middle finger was sliding in my folds. "Look how wet you are. You like being punished I think."

"Yes, Master Vic. I like it." I whined as his fingers pulled my wetness from my entrance to my clit. When the light pressure of tiny circles started on my clit I cried and wept against the couch. The paddle hit me while Vic continued to gently toy with my clit that was throbbing from all the blood rushing to my sex. "Please! Fuck!"

"Please what?" Vicrul whispered as his fingers trapped my clit between them and he pulled slightly.

"I want to come. Please Master Vic."

"No." Vicrul laughed. "I think we should get to come first tonight."

The cushion in front of me started to sink and I lifted my head to see Ren sitting himself on his knees on the couch in front of me. He grabbed my hair with his left hand and guided my mouth to his cock which he held in his right hand. "You're going to suck this cock while he continues to spank you for being so bad today, Angel."

"Yes, Masters." I gasped as Vicrul continued his assault on my clit. The spanking paused briefly while Ren slid his engorged cock into my mouth.

I swirled my tongue around the tip and licked the crown with sloppy kisses as he slowly pushed the first two inches in and out for a few moments. Ren moaned from over my head as he started to push deep into my mouth and I started to suck as hard as I could. I loved sucking this man's cock. Ren and Vic had the two most beautiful cocks I had ever seen in my life and I grew slicker as he pushed to the back of my throat.

"You like that you fucking slut?" Vicrul grunted as he set the paddle on my lower back and dipped his fingers into my soaked pussy. "You get wet from him shoving his cock in your throat? Huh?"

I hummed as yes and tried to nod against the current cock I was choking on. Ren pulled from my mouth and tipped my chin up to look at him. "Do you get wet from the thought of my cock in your throat, Angel? Do you like it when I fuck your mouth?"

"Yes. I love your cock in my mouth, Master Ren." I whined and tried to dip my head to take him in my mouth again.

"Why?" Ren smirked. "Tell me why you want me to fuck your throat and I just might give you the pleasure."

"Agghhh!" Pain shot through my ass as Vicrul spanked me with the paddle while he pushed two fingers deep inside of me. I shivered as his fingers curled against my sweet spot on the wall behind my clit. "Fuck!"

"Answer him!" Vicrul snapped as the paddle cracked down on my ass.

"I don't know." I whined and let the tears of frustration fall down my cheeks. "I just like it. It's one of the sexiest cocks I've ever seen. You taste good, little kettle corn, salty and sweet at the same time. I like how your cock is so big and stretches my mouth and throat. It's fucking sexy as shit. And I like when you take control and fuck my mouth."

"Hmm." Ren pulled my head violently towards his cock and shoved it all the way to the back of my throat. "I like fucking your mouth, Angel. It's so soft and you take my cock so well. You're such a good little slut for your Master's. Such a perfect pet for us."

I heard the paddle get tossed aside onto the coffee table right before Vicrul grabbed the chain that linked my wrists. My arms were pulled back as his cock was dragged between my folds and he rubbed it against my swollen clit teasingly. I whined, vibrating my mouth against Ren's cock which caused him to groan and grunt and he held my head between his hands. Ren's thrusts were slow and forceful as he chased his own high. His thumbs stroked against my cheeks as the tears streamed and I gagged on his huge cock.

"I love when you gag on me, Angel. It's so sexy when you choke on this cock."

Vicrul pressed the tip of his cock to my entrance and pushed in just slightly. "Fuck. I really wish I could just keep you pregnant for the rest of your life. Pussy so fucking tight it almost hurts."

I moaned as Vicrul held my hips tight and pushed his dick into me with an agonizingly slow pace. When he pulled back out it was just as slow and torturous. It was almost fucking unbearable since I wanted him to grab my hips and fuck the shit out of me, but he knew that. Vicrul's right hand left my hip and cracked down on my ass as he pulled out. His left hand left my hip as he pushed in and he spanked my left ass cheek. Each hit caused me to jolt against the cock in my mouth and Ren groaned out as I was shoved forward onto his cock.

"Shit. Hit her again, Vic." Ren gasped as he sat back on his heels and pulled my head down on his cock.

Vicrul chuckled and slapped both ass cheeks with both of his hands. I jerked forward involuntarily and choked down on Ren's cock as it hit the back of my throat. I whined out and Vicrul picked up the speed of his thrusts into my core. I was being fucking from both ends and I loved it. Every time Vicrul's hips slammed into me I was forced down on Ren's cock. Ren wasn't even moving anymore as Vicrul's violent and desperate chase of his orgasm was doing all the work for Ren. I had no control over any of it as my hands were held behind my back and I couldn't brace myself.

Ren ran his hands through my hair as he started to thrust his hips into my face. "Fuck, Angel. You take our cocks so well. Such a good little slut for your Masters."

I could only hum against his cock as his pace picked up and Ren grunted over my head. I received no warning other than a slight twitch of his cock as he came into my mouth. Ren's hands gripped my head as he held me down and shot his seed down my throat. Only groans and grunts came from the man above me as he slammed into my mouth making his balls slap the underside of my chin. I gagged as tears flooded my eyes and streamed down my cheeks all while I could hear Ren laughing above me.

"Too much for you, Angel?" Ren chuckled darkly as he held my head still on his cock as the last drops of cum shot out of his cock and down my throat.

"You better swallow it all, little slut." Vicrul grunted from behind me as his hips pressed into my ass cheeks that were stinging from the slaps of the paddle.

Ren started to pull from my mouth and I swallowed what was left in my mouth as I looked up at him and he stared with narrowed eyes. "Clean me up you filthy little slut. You spit all over me."

I looked at Ren's cock that had drips of cum and saliva on it. He held it in his left hand and presented it to me to clean. I leaned forward and licked from the base to the tip until he was completely clean. His right hand stayed in my hair that was a complete mess from him holding my head while fucking my mouth. When I was done cleaning Ren off he grabbed my face gently and lifted it up to his. When Ren's lip ghosted mine I clenched down on Vicrul's cock. But he never kissed me, he dragged his lips over my face, just barely touching me.

"You're being mean." I whined and gasped as Vicrul started to fuck me even harder.

"You're still being punished for being a little slut with Kylo the other day." Vicrul was holding my leash tight in his hand as he pulled me backwards until my back was pressed to his sweaty chest. "You don't get to cum or get kisses. Since you want to make out with my boss on my couch."

"It's my couch." I pouted and Vicrul reached forward and slapped my throbbing clit with his paddle.

"Ahh!" I cried out and tried to get out of his grip but I was caged against him.

Vicrul's left arm was wrapped around my body just under my breasts while his right hand held the end of my leash while he dragged the paddle over my thigh. When he slapped my thigh I jumped in shock and whined out. Vicrul and Ren only laughed as Vicrul handed the paddle to Ren. I was slapped all over my legs and hips as Vicrul fucked me with slow deep thrusts. None of the hits were hard enough to cause me any damage but they were enough to sting and make me moan out.

"I think she likes being beaten." Ren laughed and got in front of me on his knees. When the paddle cracked across my left breast I screamed out before I growled at Ren.

"That hurt mother fucker!" I bared my teeth at him. "I should tie you up and beat the both of you with that fucking paddle."

"Yeah that's not going to happen." Vicrul chuckled and bit down on my shoulder.

I felt Vicrul pull out of me and I felt empty. These assholes really weren't going to let me come. I was so frustrated I wanted to get my ax off the wall and chop both of their heads off. Vicrul laid down on the floor behind me and Ren started to guide me back to him. Vicrul undid my cuffs and Ren re-hooked them in the front of my body as I was pushed back until I felt Vicrul's cock at my back entrance.

I sighed out and relaxed as he pulled my slick from my core to my ass. I was hoping I'd get them both like this but from their behavior earlier I was positive I wouldn't get shit I wanted tonight.

"Mmm. You're so ready for me aren't you, little slut." Vicrul cooed from behind me as he pushed a finger into my ass.

"Yes Master Vic. I want you. Please."

"Good pet." Vicrul pulled my hips back as he pulled out his finger and lined himself up.

Ren was right in front of me with his chest pressed to mine and he tipped my chin until I was looking into his eyes. "You're going to take us both, little slut. And when we're satisfied we just might let you finish. Understood."

I gasped as Vicrul got seated inside of me. I stared into Ren's eyes that held mine in an unbreakable gaze as I answered him in a whisper. "Yes, Master Ren."

Vicrul pulled on my biceps until I was laying on his chest. His legs went in between mine as he spread them and opened me up wide as I faced the ceiling. Ren inched closer and I felt his hands roam my belly as Vicrul started to thrust his cock into my tight ass. I felt so full but knew I would only feel fuller once Ren was in me.

As if he could read my mind Ren smirked as he gripped his cock and rubbed it against my clit before smacking it down in me a few times. When he pushed it through my folds and down to my core I pulled in a sharp breath. Ren's cock pushed into my swollen pussy with one slow deep plunge until he was fully sheathed inside of me.

"Oh fuck!" I screamed as I tried to relax against the two cocks.

"Shit! I'd pay a lot of money to fuck this pussy. It's too bad you're not poor Vic. You could whore her out to me every few days." Ren chuckled and gripped my thighs as he started to pound into me. "Fuck! I'm not gonna last. It's too fucking good."

"Same." Vicrul's pants came from under me as I felt his lips press to my shoulder and I left out a sigh of content. "Do you wanna come with us, little pet?"

"Yes, Masters." I breathed out and lifted my chained hands above my head until my fingers were in Vicrul's hair. His hands roamed my chest as he twisted and tweaked both of my nipple. "Please. I want to come on both your magical cocks. I've been so good. Haven't I?"

"You have, Angel. Such a good pet for us."

Vicrul's lips pressed to the side of my neck and I felt a tug from my leash. I looked up and Ren had my leash in his hand as he grunted and thrust his cock deep into me. I could feel every vein as he fucked me mercilessly. Ren's free hand went to my clit and he started to stroke it lazily as his eyes narrowed. That mixed with Vic's hands on my breasts and the two cocks pushed me to the edge of my bliss.

"Come on our cocks, pet." Ren grunted and growled as he pulled harder on the leash and rubbed my clit with more pressure and faster circles of his thumb. "Fuck! Come with me , Angel."

"Shit." Vicrul tightened his hold on me and I felt his cock twitch in my ass as he started to empty himself inside of me. "Fucking delicious ass, babe."

Ren was dripping sweat off of his forehead as he pounded into me with a scrunched face and a furrowed brow. I arched my back as best I could and pulled my hands from Vic's hair to reach up and slip them into Ren's. He looked so determined and frustrated for some reason as he closed his eyes and tilted his head back. The second my fingers touched his chair Ren dropped the leash and slipped a hand under my back. He pulled me up slightly until I was lifted just enough for Ren's lips to lock on mine.

I slid my hands around his neck and pulled myself to him as I got my kisses. My pussy tightened on Ren's cocks and I felt him jerk out of rhythm as my belly tightened and my toes started to scream with tingles. I broke the kiss as I started to gasp and pant for air. Ren's lips moved along my chin to my neck and shoulders as he shoved his dick deep into my cunt and held it there as he exploded.

"Fuck!" I shrieked as my body broke until Ren's touch. My legs tightened on Vic's and pulled his legs close towards Ren's body. My arms gripped Ren in a vice as everything went numb and my vision blurred as his one hand never left my clit.

"SHIT!" Ren pressed his lips to my neck and rammed his cock into my cervix as he dumped a load of his cum inside of me.

Ren's thrusts slowed down as he came down from his climax until he pulled out of me completely and dropped back onto his ass on the carpet. Vicrul held me tight to him as he rolled us both to our right sides on the floor before he slowly pulled out of my body. I was left empty and dripping as I lay on my rug with Vicrul behind me. Ren crawled across the floor and laid down on his left side so that he was facing me.

"I booked the trip to Bora Bora, Angel. We leave in four days."

"That's awesome." I smiled and closed my eyes as Vicrul started to kiss my shoulders and Ren pressed a kiss to my forehead. "I can't wait to see the ocean. I've only ever seen the one here, and it's dark and ugly."

Vicrul chuckled behind me. "Well babe, the one we'll be at is amazing."

"You'll love it, Angel. And the food is exquisite." Ren brushed my hair out of my face. "Do you want us to carry you to the bed?"

"No. Can we all just stay here?" I sighed and tangled my legs in Vicrul's before pulling Ren close to my chest. "I'm tired."

"Sure babe." Vicrul yawned and I felt a blanket get put over me as we lay on the floor.

"Thank you." I whispered to both men.

"For what, Angel?"

"For just being you. For both of you being so good to me. I feel so spoiled."

"You are spoiled, Little Deer." Vicrul laughed and his hand ran over my side under the blanket.

"I like spoiling you too, Angel." Ren chuckled and slid an arm around my shoulders. "I should be thanking the both of you."

"Why?" I opened my eyes and looked into Ren's.

"I wouldn't have survived all the shit that happened with Rey, Hux, Ap'lek and Ushar if I didn't have you two." Ren sighed and closed his eyes as he tucked his left arm under his head. "Vic you're my best friend and I'd be lost without you. And Angel, I don't know how to describe your palace in my life. Sometimes it does feel like a girlfriend. But then I know it's just as a friend. A really good friend with a few benefits." Ren chuckled darkly. "But Ap'lek was right. You did change me. And I'm glad for it."

I reached behind me and wrapped Vic's arm around my stomach before pulling Ren closer and kissing his cheek. "I'll always be here for you Ren. I don't know in what capacity. But I'll always be your friend. I'll always be by your side in some way. I love you. As a weird family friend kind of person. Do you know what I mean?"

"I do. I love you too, Angel." Ren smirked as he kept his eyes closed. "And Vic, I love you. You're my brother. You always will be."

"I know man." Vicrul grunted and started to tighten his hold on me.

"You know. I think I'll start trying to date when we get back from Bora Bora." Ren sighed out into the quiet living room. "I think it's finally time to move on."

"Really?" Vicrul's voice was shocked.

"Yeah, as much fun as this all is, I think I need to find my own happiness."

"Wow." Vicrul sat up a bit and rested his chin on my shoulder. "I'm sure Kara can find you someone. She's a great matchmaker."

"Ohh! Ren let me set you up! Please?! I think I already know someone." I whined and cupped his cheek with my hand.

"Fine." Ren yawned. "When we get back you can set me up on a date. And I think we'll start having Holiday charity balls again. I'm thinking around mid October or November."

"Damn. I never thought we'd see those things again." Vicrul scoffed and snuggled into me.

"I want to do one for kids like Ap'lek who lost their homes because of who they chose to love. They can't help who they're attracted to. Being a homosexual is not something to be ashamed of or kicked out of their home for." Ren opened his eyes and stroked my cheek. "If either of the boys came out gay it wouldn't make a fucking bit of difference as long as they grew up to be good strong men who protect those that need protecting."

"You amaze me, Ren" I smiled at him and placed a gentle kiss to his lips before I was squished between the two men in a tight hug until we all fell asleep on my living room rug.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.7K 207 12
Another Patreon Commission Short Story TRIGGER WARNINGS - EVERYTHING !!!! IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO REAL-LIFE VIOLENCE AND HORRORS, PLEASE SKIP MY STO...
15.3K 433 45
Your name was one that lingered on many people's lips. Most of the things they said full of slang and vulgar terms. Your family was respected in one...
36.5K 767 7
The Knights of Ren, led by their Master Kylo Ren, are sent to end a revolt in the Outer Rim. After taking a prisoner, they begin their methods to mak...
50K 1.4K 11
There are eight billion people in the world. You are one of them: An unstable journalist who spends her free time ranting about the latest local crim...