COMPLICATED

By Calming_Serenity

Rodrick enjoys living carefree and being young. His relationship or lack there of with Mercedes is very compl... More

Fucc it Up
Position
Plottin'
Ricch Vibes
Money
Blue Streak
Feed Tha Streets
Poppin'
Chase tha Bag
Quality
HoodRicch
Baby Boy (Struggle)
Ricch Nigga
I Might
Uber
Free Game
4 Da Gang
Sak Passé
Late at Night
Heartless

Time

212 10 2
By Calming_Serenity

I bought the new Rollie just so we can reset time
_______________________________

-One Week Later-

Rodrick

Since Mercedes' death I been on go. I looked for TJ day and night. The nigga was real quiet out in the streets. Nobody knew where this muthafucka was. I promise on everything I love that I was gon' find TJ bitch ass and body him. My world was turned upside down after Cedes died. The woman I loved was gone. Our unborn baby was gone. It was a pain that I wouldn't wish on nobody. After I told her parents they put the blame on me for her death. To be honest, I felt like it was my fault too. If I wasn't beefing with TJ none of this wouldn't of happened. I wasn't invited to the funeral which they had in North Carolina. I was gon' turn up but realized her parents suffered a loss just like I did. A knock on the door snapped me from my thoughts. I stood up from the couch, going over to the door to open it.

"What up Sam?" I greeted Samarah after opening the door.

"Hey Roddy" she said softly.

I stepped back allowing her to come inside my apartment. She called me after the funeral saying she wanted to meet up. I closed the door before turning around to face her.

"How are you?" she asked sitting this shoe box on top of the island countertop.

"Not good. How about you?" I asked eyeing the shoe box.

"Same. I'm sorry my parents banned you from attending her funeral but I recorded it for you."

Sam pulled a flash drive from her jean pocket and handed it to me. I took it from her gripping it tightly. My emotions was starting to build up.

"You don't blame me?" I asked locking eyes with her.

"No, it's not like you pulled the trigger. Wrong place. Wrong time" she said sadly.

"But I was beefing with the nigga."

"Roddy, I'm not my parents. I've been rooting for you guys since day one. None of us thought this would happen."

I looked down at the hardwood floors holding back tears. A nigga was never this emotional but losing the love of your life and unborn baby could do that to you.

"We cleaned her house out the other day. I found some things I think you would want" she said sliding the shoe box toward me.

I opened the box checking out what was inside. There was some pictures of us, her favorite perfume, the necklace I gave her, and an ultrasound. I picked the picture up examining it. You could barely see the baby unless you looked real close. I tried hard to fight my emotions but I couldn't hide it anymore. Tears welled up in the brim of my eyes then rolled down my cheeks.

"I'm so sorry Roddy" Sam said hugging me.

I broke down in her arms really realizing Mercedes ain't coming back. We not gonna have our baby. We not gonna spend the rest of our lives together like we planned to.

"I didn't even get a chance to meet my baby. I won't know if we would've had a son or a daughter. I ain't get a chance to put a ring on Cedes finger. I begged her not to leave me. I begged her" I yelled with tears flowing from my eyes.

Sam just held me tighter allowing me to let everything out.

"I didn't mean for this to happen" I whispered putting my head down.

"Roddy it's not your fault. I'm sorry that you're experiencing this much pain. It's painful for me too. Mercedes was the light in all of our lives" she said freeing me from her embrace.

I nodded my head before wiping my eyes. I rotated my shoulders in a circular motion getting myself together.

"You right. I'm sorry for breaking down and shit" I apologized.

"It's okay. I feel it too" Sam said placing her hand on my shoulder.

I took a deep breath to calm myself down.

"You still going to school out here?" I asked looking over at her.

"Yeah. I had to practically beg my parents to let me come" she said folding her arms across her chest.

"I know you was supposed to stay with us when you got out here. You staying on campus now?"

"Yeah, my parents want me to."

"Is that what you want?"

"Not really."

I dug in my sweatpants pocket and pulled out four bands. I grabbed her hand sitting the money in her palm.

"What's this for?" she asked looking down at the money.

"Enough to cover the first two months rent in an apartment in this building. I can pull some strings with the landlord. If you don't want to stay on campus you don't have to" I said seriously.

"Roddy I can't take this. It's too much."

She tried to hand me the money back but I shook my head.

"You was Cedes family which makes you my family. You like a sister to me too Sam. I'm gon' make sure you straight regardless. Don't worry about rent and bills. I got you. Just go to school and focus. That's what Cedes wanted you to do" I stated.

"What am I supposed to tell my parents?" she asked looking down at the money again.

"Tell them whatever you need to."

"Thank you Roddy."

Sam pulled me into another embrace. I embraced her back. She pulled away smiling widely.

"I gotta head to the airport but I'll see you soon" she said walking toward the front door.

"Let me walk you to your car" I offered.

She nodded in agreement. We left my apartment to head down to the parking garage. Once we got down there, we headed to Sam's rental car.

"Be safe. Let me know when you land" I demanded.

"I will. Thanks again Roddy" she smiled before getting into the car.

I threw up the deuces as she backed out of her parking spot. I watched the car drive off while a police car drove in.

"The fuck?" I questioned.

I was about to walk away just as the car came to a stop.

"Rodrick Moore?" the detective asked stepping out of the car.

"Yeah?" I said with my eyebrow arched.

She pulled out her badge and flashed it.

"I'm Detective Higgins. We have a warrant to search your vehicle" she said pulling the warrant out her back pocket.

"What the fuck for?" I asked confused.

"We received an anonymous tip that there was an illegal firearm stashed there."

"Who the fuck told you that?"

I was hella confused. I always kept my heat on me. Never did I slip up and put that shit in my car.

"Mr. Moore our source is anonymous making it confidential information. Would you take us to the vehicle?" Detective Higgins asked.

"Nah. You ain't gonna find shit in there" I said simply.

She smirked carefully scanning the parking garage. She nodded in the direction of where my Hellcat was. I watched her put on latex gloves while she walked over to my car.

"Care to unlock it for us?" she asked.

"Nah" I said irritated.

Detective Higgins signaled somebody to get out of her car.

"Jones can you open the door to this vehicle?" she asked pointing to my car.

"Sure can" he said grilling me.

I was getting pissed off. They was gon' break into my car right in front of my face because they got some fucking paper.

"Y'all can't just go in my shit like that" I fired off.

"Actually we can. We have a warrant that states so" Detective Higgins said as the other detective opened my car up with no problem.

She went into my glove compartment and pulled out a nine. I scrunched up my face in confusion.

"Just as I thought. Rodrick Moore you're under arrest for the possession of a firearm" Detective Higgins said as the other detective placed cuffs on me.

Before she could read me my rights, I protested.

"That shit ain't mine!" I yelled out trying to get out of the cuffs.

"That's what they all say" she said smirking.

She proceeded to read me my rights while I was put into the back of the police car. My blood was boiling. I never had heat stashed in my ride. That was a bad way to get caught up. It was clear that I had been set up but why. My mind shifted over to TJ. It made sense. He wanted me off the street so I wouldn't retaliate. What he failed to realize was that I would get revenge either way.

______________________________

Thanks loves 💕

Stay tuned for part two.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 23 22
16 year old De'arra is not da type ta love but wat happens when she attends a new skool n meets a (hood nigga) name Demon will he be da answer ta all...
9.7K 232 18
You live across the street from Rodrick Heffley and think he's a dick and he thinks your a goody two shoes and maybe that changes maybe it doesn't H...
52.1K 1.1K 31
When a girl meets a thug ... Will her life change?
77.2K 2.3K 32
"I give you permission to ruin me, [Y/N]" You move to Plainview to reconnect with your estranged aunt your senior year of high school. You meet the b...