Kidnapped | Chanyeol X Reader

By jungshook0613

A nice visit with your best friend ends up taking a dramatic twist as you encounter the largest gang in your... More

Just Another Day
The Big Day
A Life Changing Moment
Waking Up
Pieces of the Puzzle Part 1
Pieces of the Puzzle Part 2
Pieces of the Puzzle Part 3
Distraction
Shocking Information
ANNOUNCEMENT
UPDATE
ANOUNCEMENT
It's Finally Here!!
A New Beginning
The Big Reveal
Celebration Part 1
Celebration Part 2
Celebration Part 3
The First Steps to Unity
A/N
Secret Plan
Unexpected News
Heartbreaking
Unbelievable
Getting Closer
No More Waiting
Nightmare
It's Go Time
Second Chance
Half Way There
The Last Night
Change of Plans
Confrontation
Unity at Last
Update

Confrontation

140 5 6
By jungshook0613

Warning: language, mentions of violence and death, violence, fluff (strange combination, I know. But trust me lol)

Chanyeol and I had been doing well! Things were looking up for us. At the same time, the atmosphere at headqaurters was returning to its old state and things were falling into place.

I didn't ask him to do this, but whenever he was out, Chanyeol would send me pictures of where he was, who he was with, and his surroundings. Even though I told him to not do that so I can work on my trust without proof, he still did it. Eventually, I just stopped looking at them until after he got back for my own sake of not relying on evidence telling me that he's doing what he told me he was going to do.

As for Kai and Chanyeol's friendship, Kai is also working on trusting his best friend again and they're closer than ever it seems. The other leaders of the ally gangs also know the information about the Vipers and are preparing for an attack.

We all had a meeting to discuss what the next step is in order to achieve peace. I sat in my seat, shaking nervously. Kai noticed this.

"Y/N, you're shaking. What's wrong?" He asked as he put a comforting hand on my shoulder.

I gulped and tried to speak the best I could. "Me going on the mission wasn't the only thing in my dad's notebook." I felt a large hand on my back and looked and Chanyeol who nodded in encouragement. "He knew that they would find out about me before the mission, but he didn't say to cause a distraction so I could escape." Everyone looked surprised, even Chanyeol. "The plan I told you was a decoy plan my father wrote because he didn't want you guys worrying more than you already were." I took a deep breath and continued. "Now that that mission is over, I can tell you the real plan." I pulled out the notebook as proof in case anyone thought I was lying. "The distraction, according to the decoy plan, was supposed to happen, but my father had calculated it so that a couple guards would be standing post as I was leaving. While I was at the computer, I downloaded the files onto the flash drive for Wonho which he made copies of and sent it to you all. But while I was there, I also sent a corrupt file to all of Vipers' computer systems shutting them down."

"And here I thought you weren't good with technology." Lay laughed.

"I'm not. My father wrote down what to do. I'm just glad it worked."

The room was filled with laughter for a brief moment before the serious atmosphere returned. "I was able to do that thanks to the distraction. It still wasn't a successful mission though."

They looked at me confused as started asking what I meant and how was it supposed to go.

"As mentioned earlier, I was supposed to pass by guards who were to recognize me and take me as prisoner in order to get close to Kyungsoo and his sidekick, Chen."

They all gasped and Chanyeol shot up, a look of anger and confusion on his face. "Why didn't you tell us this? Why hide it from us? I know what I did was wrong, but you should at least trust me with something like this!" He shouted.

I just stood and looked at him for a moment, unable to believe that he just yelled at me infront of everyone, embarrassing me as well as not letting me explain before exploding like that.

"I'm sorry." He sat back down. "Why didn't you tell us the actual plan?" He asked in a much calmer manner.

I opened the notebook to the actual plan and slid it over to him. "My father knew that you and I would get close. He knew that if you had found out about the actual plan, you would do everything in your power to prevent it from happening which would jeopardize the chance of unifying the gangs again. I couldn't let that happen, for my father's sake, so I did as he instructed and was willing to risk it all."

I looked over at Chanyeol after scanning the silent room. He was concentrating on reading before tears were seen rolling down his cheeks. "You really we're willing to risk it all." Everyone looked at him, unsure of what he meant. "It says that she wasn't supposed to answer any questions unless Kyungsoo asked them and it wasn't something that would risk our safety. If she didn't answer him at all, she was going to be tortured and she was to be prepared for that. If she refused to the point where he threatened to kill her, she should let it happen if it meant the gang would be safe. Then it goes on about what we should do afterwards."

He looked up at me and I couldn't hold back the tears any more than I was. "You we're going through this and I was being a dick towards you, hurting you more than you already were. I'm an awful human. You don't deserve me." He sobbed.

I took his arm and led him into our office to have a private conversation.

"Chanyeol, look at me." He reluctantly obeyed. "You had no idea what was going on. Yes, you hurt me and were an asshole, but you didn't know about that plan, no one did. Please don't beat yourself up over this. And no, you're not an awful human and if you are, then you're my awful human." I said which made him giggle. "Channie, don't blame yourself for everything. I wanted so badly to tell you, but I couldn't for your safety. I love you too much for something to happen to you." I went on my tip toes and kissed his cheek.

He placed his hand below my ear and brought our lips together, our first actual kiss since we started working on things between us. As expected, not long after, the kiss got heated and turned into an intense make out session. I moaned into the kiss which made him grab my ass. He then picked me up and placed me on top of his desk. My hands travelled up and down from his broad chest to his toned abs as his hands found the hem of my shirt. Just as he was about to take it off, there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." He said as he helped me off the desk. He then looked at me and mouthed 'later' as he winked.

The door opened and Kai walked in followed by some woman I've never seen before. "Sorry to interrupt your conversation, but she insisted on seeing you, Mr. Park." Kai said before he bowed and left the room.

For some reason, she looked oddly familiar. I don't think I've ever met her, but something is weird here. Why do I know her? I thought to myself.

"Hey handsome, did you miss me?" She said in an attempt to sound seducing. She then looked at me. "Can you give us a minute? We have some catching up to do and having a third person is kinda awkward if you ask me." She laughed the most annoying laugh ever.

Then it hit me. She was with him when I walked in on them before the mission. I took a couple deep breaths. I was calming myself down, the other lady was acting and looking like a total bitch, and Chanyeol stood in silence, too surprised to know what to say.

After I regained my composure, I spoke. "I hope you know this is my office, too. So if you need me, I'll be at my desk." I smiled sarcastically and took a seat behind my computer.

The lady grossed. "Ugh. Baby, why can't we go somewhere more private? I know you haven't responded to my texts or calls since that night, but I know you want me. I know you missed this."

At that point, I was pissed the hell off. No matter how much I wanted to beat the shit out of her, I forced myself to wait and see how he would respond.

"Jiwon, what happened that night shouldn't have happened. I was drunk and you took advantage of that. Did I go with it? Yeah, I did. So I'm also to blame for it happening. But that was a one time thing that should have never happened to begin with. I don't want you and I never will. I finally am fixing my relationship with the most amazing woman ever and I couldn't be happier. So if you could please leave my... our office so we can continue our... conversation." He looked and winked at me.

I was still fuming mad and wasn't phased by his words or wink, even though it was really sweet of him to say those things.

"But baby." She whined. "She doesn't have to know about it. It can be our little secret." She said in a hushed tone as her hands moved down his chest towards the top of his pants.

"That's it!" I yelled and slammed my hands on my desk before marching up to her. "You stay the fuck away from him, ya hear? If I ever see you even near him again, I will beat your ass into the ground so bad that no one's gonna find out it's you. Got it?"

"I think she's a little crazy." Jiwon wispered to Chanyeol.

"She's my girlfriend." He wispered back.

Sarcastically, I smiled and wiggled my fingers at her.

"She's your girlfriend? You're turning down all of this, for that thing?"

"Hey! You will not talk about her like that. Okay? That is NOT OKAY! Now get your ass out of my office before I let my girlfriend beat your ass cause I shuts as hell ain't touching that." I said while gesturing to her body.

"UGH!!! You're gonna regret turning me down. You know it was good. You know you liked the way I touched you, the way I teased you, I made you feel so fucking good, the way I..."

"You asked for it bitch!" I yelled and lunged towards her. I pinned her to the ground easily and started throwing punches, hitting her left and right out of pure rage.

I had no intentions of stopping until Chanyeol pulled me off of her. "GET THE FUCK OUT YOU DUMB BITCH!!"

She gathered herself and hurried out the room, slamming the door behind her.

I was breathing heavily as I was trapped in his arms. "Let me go."

"Not until you calm down." He said calmly.

"I said. Put. Me. Down. Now."

He finally released me and I went back behind my computer. I put my head on my desk and tried to process what happened while calming down.

"Baby?" He asked cautiously.

"Not now, Chanyeol." I simply said.

I heard him walk away then a door close. I looked up and he had walked out. I rolled my eyes in frustration and resumed my precious position.

After a few minutes, the door opened and I didn't even bother to look to see who it was. Shortly after it closed, I heard and felt a soft thud on the desk and felt a warm hand on my back.

"I'm at my desk when you're ready to talk. Take your time and drink some water." He said then kissed the back of my head before heading over.

Chanyeol POV

Everything was so great before she showed up. Yes, I did do things with her that I'm not proud of and I regretted all of it. Her showing up when she was supposed to be out with her squad surveying the area and watching out for anything suspiscious shows where her loyalty lies. It didn't belong to the mafia, but it belonged to me. She's only here for me, to try and get me. But she can't have me and she never will. I thought it would be fine if she was always on a patrol unit, but even that can't keep her away from me. So I have no choice but to let her go. For the gang's sake and for the sake of our relationship.

A/N:
Turns out the woman Chanyeol cheated with is a gang member!? Did you guys see that coming? Will this risk their relationship?
Also, I was in the writing mood so enjoy the double update! Love you all~!
-mads

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 32 23
{Part of the WS fics} Nam Hyeri had been sheltered through most of her life. She was still getting used to what other people called normal. The most...
56.7K 2.4K 41
Didn't even had the chance to start off as strangers and arranged for a marriage. She's poor and he's not. Meet Lee Jaehun and Park Chanyeol. She's...
18.4K 825 21
Park Chanyeol,came from rich family.Everyone thought he had a perfect life but actually not.He grew up without his parents.His mother passed away sin...
11.6K 427 22
Two best friends become exhange students from Mokpo to Seoul. That school wasn't what they expected, there were a lot of spoiled brats. But, they me...