Love letter bxb rapper onesho...

By Shiplover_1000

Some of your favorite bxb ships writing love letters to each other More

request
From o block to love (vondurk)
Set me free and the first place i'll go is to you (ynwquando)
mood swings (polotjay)
That's on slime (nbafaygo)
mine still (nbaquando)
they won't ever compare to you (Nlequando)
Evil twin (Skiwrld)
Soul train (ybnk)
Chance (ddgface)
Fight (ybnalmighty)
Letter to pop (Kingsmoke)
I'm sorry (Jasiah x tokyo's revenge)
my wrld (xxxwrld)
if you don't love me(asaptyler)
Looks (Lucas x pryce)
Deja vu (nleface)
A real one (bortmelly)
Forbidden love (polotjay)
You the one (ynwnba)
happier (asaptyler)
Beautiful soul (babygunna)
The race (nbak)
Your the one i need (polotjay)
as i long as i have you (bbgben)
player (21nba)
Special (poptjay)
loving you (Polosmoke)

Never left (corjay)

124 1 8
By Shiplover_1000

In which cordae writes a letter to jay saying he wouldn't ever leave him 

Dear jay, i'm writing this letter to let you know i miss you and have been thinking about you everyday. When i left ybn you told me you always knew i would leave and do my own thing and you acted as if you was cool with me leaving but i could see the hurt in your eyes. You stopped talking to me all of a sudden and ion know what them people you hang around told you but i left ybn but i never left you. I used to always tell you when we would talk over the phone that we was still brothers even tho i left ybn. 

But your not a brother to me your so much more then that. I always felt as if i needed to protect you and be there for you and everytime i saw you with anybody else i would get jealous knowing that they didn't deserve you. I have been feeling you since forever and have always wanted you to be my baby but with everything going on it wasn't the right time. Please read this and understand that ybn has nothing to do with what we have. To me you my baby and still have the power to make me smile no matter what's going on. 

I love you and never left you and i ain't ever going to leave you. 

Corjay i one of my fav ships right now

Hope ya'll enjoyed 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 7.8K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
20.5K 661 26
Darrian, David's best friend, falls in love with him. He believes his affections are one-sided until he discovers they are not. Darrian is ready to e...
329K 7.5K 21
Charlene Grady, the daughter of Owen Grady, works at the newest, biggest and most successful attraction, Jurassic World. She's just turned 16 and wor...
1.1M 40.7K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...