they won't ever compare to you (Nlequando)

In which bryson tries to say sorry for cheating and wants to see their daughter 

Dear ty, i want you to know that every minute i spent with you was time i would want to relive over and over again. You mean the world to me but i had to go and mess it up. Kentrell means nothing to me but you do. When we kiss it's like time slows down and nobody in the world exists but us. Kentrell was a mistake that i wish never happened. I know it hurts that i cheated and with your bestfriend but we were both stupid for letting the heat of the moment get to us. I'm not asking for us to get back together but at least let me see my daughter. 

She's my world and if i don't see her it will break me knowing that a sweet innocent girl didn't have a father figure in they life. Ty i love you and will do whatever i can to make things right with you and to be able to see our daughter again. Please read this letter and don't throw it away like you do with all the other letters i send to you. I want to try and bring our family together again please forgive me and know that your the only thing that matters to me. 

Please forgive me ty and even if you don't please let me see my baby. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed