Taehyung (Prequel To Virgin C...

By Haydenpumpkinchan

"You're cute, baby boy," Yoongi chuckled, a smile in his eyes as he gazed at the stranger over his glass of w... More

Introduction
Baby Boy
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10

6

2.3K 198 226
By Haydenpumpkinchan

Taehyung had been skipping along behind Yoongi as if they were going to a candy shop, but when he saw the flashing neon lights for the sex store Yoongi was heading to, he gaped, skipping to a halt.

Yoongi smirked, pleased to have shut the boy up. "What's the matter, baby boy? You're not scared, are you?"

Taehyung quickly snapped his mouth shut and shook his head. "No, uh, I always come to this store! Like, ten- no- twenty times a day!"

Yoongi snorted, opening the door for him. "After you."

Taehyung tripped over the threshold, gasping softly at the blatant porn being displayed in every direction across the store.

Yoongi stood beside him, gazing calmly around. "Such a casual place, huh?"

Taehyung held back a squeak and nodded.

Yoongi grabbed the boys hand and led him into the store, and Taehyung giggled behind his free hand at the contact.

-

Yoongi stopped in front of a tall shelf. "I think this would suit you."

Taehyung looked at it. "Puppy gear?" He beamed. "You think I'm cute like a puppy?"

Yoongi scowled. "I didn't say that."

He grabbed the kit off the shelf, which held a few different sized tail plugs, puppy ears, a collar, mittens and a leash.

He held it up, one eyebrow raised. "Ever done pet play before?"

"Uh...totally!" Taehyung lied, not wanting to seem stupid.

"Good. Then come over tonight and let's play."

Taehyung's heart skipped several beats. "O-okay."

Yoongi couldn't hide his smirk at check out.

He would scare Taehyung away with this scene, and would finally be free of the annoying persistent and optimistic boy.

Sorry Su, but it's for his own good anyways.

And ours.

-

Taehyung showed up that night, half surprising Yoongi as he had expected the boy to bail.

The younger boy beamed at Yoongi, holding flowers. "Hey!"

Yoongi huffed and yanked him inside.

He could feel Suga's warmth at the flowers, and dutifully put them in a vase with water in the kitchen for the alter to admire later.

"Follow me." Yoongi ordered, heading to the bedroom.

Taehyung saluted, quickly hurrying after the teacher.

Laid out on the bed were all the items they had bought earlier that day.

"On the bed." Yoongi instructed, pulling out some lube.

"Yessir!" Taehyung quickly jumped onto the bed and kicked off his boxers and pants without needing to be told.

"Eager?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"I just love spending time with you!" Taehyung beamed.

Yoongi sighed, rubbing his forehead. "Lay on your front."

"Yessir!" Taehyung flipped over, bouncing on the mattress.

Yoongi grabbed the plug with the tail attached to it. "Say your safeword if you want to stop."

"My what?"

"Safeword. Tata."

"Ooohh, we're still doing that?" Taehyung was confused.

"What- of course." Yoongi couldn't believe it. "How else am I supposed to know your emotional, mental and physical state?"

Taehyung shrugged. "I dunno, I guess I never really thought about that. My usual sexcapades don't go so hardcore that I need a special word to tell them to stop."

"That was before you met me." Yoongi's voice was deep and Taehyung shivered.

Yoongi lubed up the plug well and brought the curved tip to the boys pink hole, which had closed considerably since their night together.

"And anyone who says sexcapades is a virgin." Yoongi huffed, slowly working the plug in.

Taehyung forced himself to relax at the intrusion. "Don't be mean. Also, why do you need a safeword? Like, why not just have normal sex?"

"Because consent is the foundation of BDSM." Yoongi replied. "Things like safewords are essential, because someone could shout things like no, don't, stop, but not actually mean them. So they designate a specific word to use when a scene gets rough when they want to end it. And if they say it, everything ends immediately, because of...?"

He trailed off, letting Taehyung answer.

"Consent!" Taehyung shouted, happily wiggling. "I get that consent is important, of course, but you seem more focused on it than most people. Is it 'cause of your BDSM stuff or just you?"

Yoongi didn't reply.

The plug was finally fully inside of Taehyung's pert ass, and Yoongi squeezed one cheek, nails digging into the white skin.

Taehyung winced. "Owie."

Yoongi slapped it.

"Owie-uh!" Taehyung whined, turning around to look at him with a pout.

"Put these on." Yoongi handed him the puppy ears. "And this." The collar.

He had to help the boy put the collar on, snapping it around his neck.

Taehyung studied himself in the mirror, twisting his hips so he could see his tail. "Woof! Bark!" He exclaimed excitedly, and if he was a real puppy, Yoongi bet the tail would be wagging.

"We're not done." Yoongi informed him, pulling out something from under the bed.

Yoongi...

Yoongi ignored Suga's soft voice in his head.

Taehyung stopped when he saw the large dog cage.

Yoongi smirked at the boys expression. He couldn't wait to turn on the plug, making it vibrate deep in the boys tight ass, lock up his cock so he couldn't come, muzzle him and keep him in the cage overnight. That should finally scare the annoying assistant teacher out of Yoongi's life for good.

Yoongi...please...

And then he wouldn't have to worry about Agust hurting him.

"What's that for?" Taehyung cocked his head, ever clueless.

Please...Yoongi...

Yoongi scowled. "It's for his own good, Su."

"Shoe?" Taehyung frowned. His tail caught his eye and he immediately started chasing it, distracted instantly.

Yoongi watched him, fighting with Suga.

"Look at him! He's too soft to be involved with us! Agust would kill him!" Yoongi whispered under his breath.

He could feel the protective alter's presence pulsing just beneath the surface, and for a second, Yoongi wondered if Suga would actually push through and over take him.

He had never done that before, would have never even dreamed of doing it, but he really seemed to like Taehyung, and didn't want Yoongi to scare him away.

"I know, I don't hate him like I pretend to, but he can't stay." Yoongi muttered, watching the boy laugh and chase his own tail a few feet away.

Sadness flooded Suga's aura and Yoongi felt his heart break.

"Su...please don't do this to me."

A few moments passed, and then he felt Suga retreat, the sadness lingering.

He didn't want Yoongi to scare Taehyung away, but Suga was never one to mess with Yoongi's life. Yoongi was the one in charge and Suga loved and respected him to never argue.

Yoongi sighed deeply, pressing his hands over his face.

"Yoongi?" Taehyung questioned. "You okay? What's the cage for? It looks really uncomfortable."

Yoongi debated a few more seconds, before finally pulling his hands away.

He shoved the cage back under the bed.

"Nothing. We're not using it." Yoongi decided. "Hey, put your clothes back on. I'll make us some popcorn and we can watch a movie."

Taehyung beamed. "Really? Can I keep the ears on?"

"Whatever makes you happy."

You, and Suga.

-

Yoongi was on the couch, Taehyung curled up against him under a blanket as a movie played, but he wasn't paying attention to it.

He could feel Suga's pleased aura floating and he couldn't help but smile.

"You're welcome, Su. Just do me a favor and try to keep Agust away."

"Hmm?" Taehyung looked over.

"Nothing. Watch the movie." Yoongi ordered.

"Yessir!" Taehyung saluted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 214 19
When Min Yoongi appeared in Kim Taehyung's company as a new face and intrigued him-catching his attention, he was determined to have his hands on him...
2M 73.2K 22
ยซ two different people. same stubborn personality.ยป You and Min Yoongi never got along. However, little did you two know is that the both of you are...
6K 266 11
The first time Taehyung sees Yoongi, it's through his laptop screen, legs spread open and rough voice reduced to soft mewls. The first time he actual...
29.4K 1K 14
Yoongi is not sure about his sexuality or his feelings for his friend Taehyung! the boy find himself falling for the boy! while Taehyung is also fall...