The adulterous affair

By Nitty_Arshi

Khushi is Arnav's PA. They both are dating each other. What will happen if Arnav says this to his family. Wil... More

Episode 1 - Khushi, my girlfriend
Episode 2 - Declaration of their relation
Episode 3 - The village, Jagmanpur
Episode 4 - Dadi enters, Shyam's secret
Episode 5 - Khushi finds out about Garima
Episode 6 - Arnav's blunder misunderstanding
Episode 7 - Arnav avoids Khushi
Episode 8 - Khushi confronts Garima and gets a shock
Episode 9 - The break up
Episode 10 - Arnav asks Khushi something
Episode 11 - Arnav forces Khushi on bed
Episode 12 - Arnav's greatest mistake
Episode 13 - Where is Khushi?
Episode 14 - Off to the village
Episode 15 - Arnav comes to know things
Episode 16 - The priest's sayings and we meet again
Episode 17 - The village's story
Episode 18 - Arnav has a plan
Episode 19 - Arnav blackmails Nani
Episode 20 - What was Shyam hiding?
Episode 21 - The secret of the door
Episode 22 - Will Anjali find Khushi?
Episode 23 - Arnav follows Khushi
Episode 24 - Akash's apprehension
Episode 25 - Arshi run away together
Episode 26 - Inside forest of Erola
Episode 27 - Payal becomes matured
Episode 28 - Some unknown stories
Episode 29 - The real secret of Anjali
Episode 30 - Arnav melts Khushi's heart
Episode 31 - What relation?
Episode 32 - Arshi Marriage
Episode 33 - Akash doubts Mami
Episode 34 - Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizadha
Episode 35 - Arshi marry with rituals
Episode 36 - Shyam blasts Anjali
Episode 37 - The life of tribal children
Episode 38 - Arnav loses his patience
Episode 39 - Arnav ignores Khushi
Episode 40 - The real reason revelation
Episode 42 - The temple closes
Episode 43 - Arnav comes back!
Episode 44 - The shocking revelation
Episode 45 - Shyam's truth is revealed
Episode 46 - Arshi consummate
Episode 47 - The heir opens the door
Episode 48 - Akash hits the bell!
Episode 49 - Everyone goes to RM
Episode 50 - Arnav makes Nani understand everything

Episode 41 - Last day of Khushi's parent

1.7K 128 11
By Nitty_Arshi

"""In Erola"""

Khushi wakes up and finds herself alone. A lone tear fell from her eyes. Thinking of Arnav, she didn't know when she woke up. She then goes out to hope Arnav comes back soon. Where was he? She still was unaware. She goes to bath and comes back to her house. Soon out of nowhere came the tribal men. They knock the door. Bang would be the right word.

Khushi: Who is it? Arnavji?

Soon Khushi wondered that the knocks were like two different people banging. Soon she saw from the hole in the door and discovers men wearing nothing. They were like waiting to pounce on her. Khushi got her heartbeat fast and knew what was coming. They all were now banging the door like anything. One of them was about to break the door. Khushi screamed and soon Dadisa who was near came rushing to her. She asked the men to go and she ululated. Soon the other ladies came and they all beat the men. 

They were only supposed to touch women in night and not in daytime. Soon Khushi opened the door slightly to see what was happening. The scene of the women beating men gave her confidence and she smiled. This technique should be adopted to every man who misbehaves with a woman. Soon the old woman who liked Khushi came to know about the incident and thrashed all the men as if a lioness would save her cubs if anyone would harm them. She got the strength of a mother. But she is not her mother though she looks really old. As she had heard, her daughter went to the caves. She suddenly gets the same flashes.

""""""""

She then saw things from the baby's perspective. She was then carried by a motherly figure. She met her eyes and saw the shock of her life. She saw herself!!! She saw herself being carried by her. The figure was an exact copy of her. The one who carried her was saying something unknown to her.

Khushi's look alike(in tears): Sayoma hari jaani...jadu gari...

She kissed her and handed her over to some other person.

"""

What was it? Surely time would prove it. She was badly searching for Arnav but was nowhere to be seen.

"""""In Gupta's house""""

Shashi woke up and suddenly he was abducted by someone. His eyes were closed and he couldn't see anything or anyone. It is revealed that it is Vivek.

Vivek kept placing a cloth on his face making him to suffocate. He takes him outside  dragging and he was fighting to breathe. Soon he takes him to the main road nearby. Garima who was there to buy vegetables saw this scene from the opposite side of the road. She was shocked and Shashi was soon thrown on road and a lorry hit him. Everything turned blank. Garima screamed. Vivek ran away smirking. Soon Garima crosses the road and finds Shashi unconscious with blood. She immediately calls the ambulance and takes him to the hospital. He was taken in icu, seperate room. He was given a shock treatment but his line remains straight. The doctor shakes his head along with his nurse.

Garima knew what was happening.

Garima: No....this can't happen. This can never really happen at all!!

Doctor came to Garima and he told.

Doctor: Sorry he is no more.

Garima(screaming): Noooooooooooooooo! This can't happen! Isn't there any other way?

Doctor: There is one way. But we have very less time for it! There might be no hope though.

Garima: What is it ?

Doctor: Heart transplant is possible. But we are losing every second. HIs condition is mostly on shock. Even the blood loss could be controlled. But his heart is  the problem. If we could find a match within 10 minutes, we can do the operation.

Garima: My heart matches with his. We had earlier tested when he was paralyzed. Take my heart and give it to him.

Doctor: But..

Garima: Please. A person like him should live and not a person like me. I have lived my life. It is his turn now.

Doctor: His bone marrow seems to be a problem as well. We need that as well.

Garima: Take mine. It matches as well. 

Doctor: Are you sure Mrs. Garima?

Garima: Yes.

Doctor: Is there anything you would like to say ?

Garima: Yes. I want to say it when my family returns, tell them that Vivek was the one behind this and he should be handed over to the police. Tell my daughters Payal and Khushi that I am proud of them and I love them. And.. tell Shashiji that I love him a lot.

Doctor calls the nurse and they take the next process.

"""""In Jagmanpur""""

Payal: Where are you going Akashji?

Akash: I am going to that temple.

Payal: Take me with you.

Akash: But..

Payal: Please Akashji.

Akash: But we have to be careful. No one should see us.

Soon Akash takes Payal to the temple but she faints on her way when she was nearby. Akash knew this consequence that's why he didn't want her to hear Ratan lal's story and also hesitant in taking her to the temple. Soon she fell down. Akash panicked and takes her back lifting her to Ratan Lal's house. Soon Ratan lal comes panicking seeing her state.

Ratan lal: Please take her back to the city. She needs rest. Anyway Khushi is not here and the tension might have caused everything. Also, even if she needs medical help, it is not available in this village.

Akash: I can't go back! I will get back only after rescuing Bhai and Khushiji.

Soon Akash remembers a plan. He knew that there is network connection in Thakur's house. So he waited for the Thakur to go out. Nutan was shocked seeing him. She suddenly hugs him crying. Akash didn't know why probably because Arnav and Khushi are in forest and she was sorry for that. But he didn't know why she was reacting like this.

Soon Akash goes to the terrace and calls his driver and asks him to meet him at the desired place at a particular time. Soon Akash drops Payal at that place and the driver came within few hours as he came in lightning speed as asked by Akash. Payal was hesitant going back even in this feeble condition. But she went away because she was forced to. Akash promised her that if he returns then he will be returning with Arnav and Khushi. They have a teary goodbye. Soon the car vrooms off and goes. Poor Payal didn't know about Garima's situation and she goes away.

""""In the hospital"""

Garima's heart was given to Shashi and he wakes up. He was able to function his hands back. He was really happy. He felt like he was living a dream. Soon the doctor comes inside. Shashi was in happy tears.

Shashi: Doctor...

He paused for a second. He was able to say it clearly which gave him hope to talk more.

Shashi: Thank you for saving me Doctor.

Doctor: Thank your wife.

Shashi then remembers fadely on how Garima saved him.

Shashi: Yes. I have to thank her. Can you call her in?

Doctor paused for a moment.

Doctor: She is no more.

Shashi was shocked.

The doctor told what happened. Shashi broke into tears. He was guilty when Garima asked forgiveness, he didn't spare her.

He remembers what she told him.

"""

Garima: Fine!!! I will not say anything now! But yes when you yearn for me, I might not be there by that time.

"""

He cries reiterating his words. He was adamant in not forgiving her. After all apart from those incidents, she had actually done so much for him and she only liked him. But he was adamant in not forgiving her. 

Doctor: She told that she is proud of her daughters Khushi and Payal and told me that she loved you a lot.

Shashi broke down yelling in tears. Soon Payal comes to the hospital running. She got hold of the door to adjust her balance.

Payal (in tears): Papa, I heard from our neighbour that you are here.

Shashi: Don't run like this Payal. You are pregnant.

Payal was shocked to see Shashi talking. She eyed the doctor.

Doctor: Your father got his senses back and he is alright now. He got rid of his paralysis and he can walk, talk and do many things. We replaced his bone marrow. This seemed to be the right time for replacement as even if he would have replaced it earlier, his body conditions may not have responded well.

Payal(in tears): Thank you doctor!! But how did this all happen?

Soon the doctor says it all and Payal screamed. Payal wanted to look at her mom for one last time. Shashi too persuaded the doctor, but he was not allowed to look at her. Payal saw Garima's body and she screamed. She cries remembering what she told the day before when she was leaving to the village.

"""

Garima: I don't know why but I feel that there is something unfavouring that is gonna happen.

Payal: Why ma..? I am just going there for some days. I'll be back.

Garima: Pata nahin bitiya man mein koi jhijak si ho rahi hai. (Donno I feel apprehension of some sort.). I feel like this is the last time I am seeing you.

"""

Payal cried seeing her state. Soon Garima was pulled to the mortuary room.

Payal went to the doctor and asked who is responsible for doing this to her father as he can't walk to the main road alone.

Doctor: Vivek is responsible for this.

Payal and Shashi were shocked. Soon Payal didn't know whom to call. Then she calls Anjali and tells the incident to her. She came rushing to the hospital. She cleared the bills and helped Shashi to get discharged.

Anjali: Khushi had done so much for AR. Please take this as a gratitude for what she had done for us.

Payal didn't hesitate as she knew that she had nothing left on her balance. The money given by Akash was spent on expenses and the bill was a huge amount for them. The doctor knew that someone would be back and that's why he didn't talk about the bill to Garima and also she was not in a state to talk.

Soon Anjali calls the police and they arrest Vivek for trying to murder Shashi.

Payal and Shashi reach Gupta's house and they cry for her loss. Garima's last rights couldn't be performed as she had given her body for organ donation which saved another 3 lives for kidney, liver, pancreas surprisingly matching the patient's one.

Payal and Shashi were proud of her that she did it.

""""""In Erola"""""

Khushi kept thinking of Arnav but he never returned. What was he up to? He was working in that mountain beating the rocks and making a rope ladder. Khushi tried speaking to him. But he goes out of view whenever she comes. She was offered food and other necessities on time. But she was not allowed to speak with him. What was happening?

Khushi: Arnavji..please talk to me once. I am so sorry.

She gets reminded of his words and cries.

Mallika comes there and calms her down.

Mallika: I know how it feels!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

473K 17.1K 24
What if Arnav didn't make it to the rooftop in time to witness the scene that broke his heart? How will he deal with Khushi's confession? How will th...
214K 6.9K 9
Wounded by Arnav's hurtful words, Khushi takes a drastic step. Will Arnav get a chance to fix his mistake, or is it too late?
617K 9.2K 21
What if Arnav uses Khushi for his revenge? What if he throws Khushi out after using her? What if he meets her three years later and gets the biggest...
31K 2.4K 19
Arnav learns about Khushi's engagement and he is shattered. He has questions but will Khushi answer them? Garima wonders if she was being fair with K...