Episode 22 - Will Anjali find Khushi?

Maid: That is why memsaab, it is said that the door will automatically open once the tribal comes in. There will be rain and storm coming once the Thakur enters the temple. When he comes near the door, it is said that the mantra (chanting verse) to open the door will be revealed on top of the door.

Anjali gets shocked. This sounded mysterious.

Maid: The tribal Thakur will read the mantra that will be written on the door and then the door would open.

Anjali then sees Nani coming in the kitchen and deviates from the topic. Soon she thinks whether or not to ask this Ratan Lal about the door matter. But she doesn't even know him and how will he reveal the secret to her? She then thinks that as of now she'll leave the topic and even so that tomorrow, anyway they'll be going home. She thought that she would pay a visit to his house.

Soon after sometime, she goes to Ratan's house taking his address from the maid.

Anjali enters Ratan's house.

Ratan: Ji, How can I help you?

Anjali: ji..I am Anjali Jha sister of Arnav Singh....

Before she was completing her sentence, Ratan gave an exclamation.

Ratan: Please come. I am Seth Ratan, this village's Seth and also if you know or not I am soon to become Thakur Sahab's father-in-law.

Anjali: oh that's nice.

Anjali gets happy that at least she is making her first move in knowing him and soon she might get him to spill the beans about the purpose of the tribals in the village.

As soon as she was entering Arnav was descending the stairs but luckily he caught sight of her and got alerted. Oh no! if Anjali comes to Khuishi's room then it will all be spoiled. Soon, he gets inside Khushi's room.

Arnav sees Khushi sitting on her bed silently. He at a point felt sad for her. He takes her hands forcefully to come inside his room which was in the opposite of her's.

Khushi: Leave me Raizadha where are you taking me?

Arnav(keeping his palm on her lips): shh..

Soon he sees here and there and gets an idea. He takes her inside the cupboard and locks it from inside. They both were inside the cupboard

Khushi(trying to release herself): mmmmm....

Soon Arnav realizes this and takes his palm off. But again she was about to shout and he kept it back again on her mouth.

Arnav (whispering): Khushi...Di is here.. we need to keep silent.

Khushi then gets it. She tries releasing herself.

Arnav: Only if you promise me not to shout again.

Khushi nods. Arnav releases his hands.

Khushi: Oh my god how and Why?

Arnav: God if existed knows!

Khushi: Wait! Then why are you hiding? It's just me right?

Arnav: She doesn't know I am here. I told my family that I am going back for some work.

Khushi looks appalled.

In the hall,

Ratan: My daughter Khushi is going to get married to Thakur Bhairon Singh Sahab.

Anjali looked hazy. Then she thought that it might be some other Khushi as she is Shashi's daughter.

Soon,

Ratan: Would you like to meet my daughter Anjaliji?

Anjali: Oh sure!

She was wondering who this Khushi is still. Even though she knew it wasn't her. Soon Ratan comes upstairs. Khushi and Arnav who were in the cupboard of Arnav's room had their heartbeats high. Khushi was hell scared even more. Her heart beats were heard outside. Soon she hugs Arnav and closes her eyes with fear. Arnav at this point liked it. His heartbeat speed cooled down a bit.

Ratan opens Khushi's room and calls her name.

Ratan: Khushi... Khushi....

Khushi was even more scared as she heard him calling and hugged Arnav tightly. Arnav had a smile on his face. Utilizing this chance, he hugged her comfortingly.

Anjali badly wanted to see her. Who is this Khushi? After all that girl will also become one of her relatives by marrying Thakur, who is Arnav's to be brother in law. (Well you are right Anjali but she will become Arnav's wife).

But no Khushi came.

Ratan: It seems like Khushi has gone somewhere else. Well let me introduce our friend who also seems to come from the city. You might like to have a conversation with him. He is also going to buy land wel...uh...never mind.(He remembers Thakur's words about Gore Bagh).

Soon, Ratan and Anjali come near Arnav's room. Now Khushi let out long breaths. Arnav didn't know whether or not to be scared or enjoy the breathtaking things Khushi was doing. She was triggering him like hell.

Arnav(whispering): Khushi.

Ratan: Rahulji..Rahulji. Are you in there?

Soon Khushi's breaths were heard so high that Ratan and Anjali heard. Arnav asked her to keep quiet but only in vain.

Ratan: There are some sounds coming from this corner. What is it?

Soon Arnav had no other chance and he forwarded his face slightly releasing her from the hug and sealed her lips. Khushi who was breathing heavily stopped like a statue. She soon surrounded her arms round him and started kissing him unknowing to her. She herself didn't know why she gave away. After all she faced till now. She badly needed love. The thought of marrying Thakur above all this scared her even more. She gave it away. But she was still angry with Arnav. But the anger got forgotten with this smooch. They made sure they never make sounds while smooching.

Ratan goes near the cupboard and tries to unlock it. Arnav took one hand that was holding Khushi and held it from inside like a pro and he didn't want to release her for two reasons. One for not making her shout as they would get caught and also his insides were triggered when she hugged him tightly, also the breathing sounds she was making. My god Khushi!

Soon after many tries he gives away.

Ratan: I guess even he is not there as well. Donno where he went.

Anjali: Thank you Ratanji. I just came to visit you. Anyway, it's time. I have got to leave.

Ratan: Drink some tea or coffee please. Don't go like this.

Anjali: No no. It's time. I have to go. Thank you.

Ratan and Anjali leave. Soon after some time Khushi and Arnav releases with gasps.

Khushi was really angry now with gasps.

Khushi: How could you?

Arnav(raising his eyebrows): Well if I hadn't done it then you'd be caught. Who knows? My di might tell all about you to Ratan and they might make you get married to Thakur even sooner.

Khushi(undemonstrative) : hmm! They would have cancelled the wedding.

Arnav: By the way Khushi. It seems like you enjoyed my kiss. If you liked it why are you reacting like this?

Khushi blushed slightly. This wasn't unnoticed by Arnav.

Khushi(couldn't look at him): I never did that. You started it.

He chuckled. Soon Khushi rushes out shying away.