Episode 42 - The temple closes

Mallika comes there and calms her down.

Mallika: I know how it feels!

Khushi: How do you say that? Did you also love someone?

Mallika: I am saying this because even I didn't have parents. I grew up in the village all alone. Thakurain Nutanji was one who gave me the support. But look at Thakur. He did this to me.

Khushi was shocked.

Khushi: So where are your parents? Are they....they...

Mallika: I seriously don't know but I am sure that they must be alive. Though I was told that they are dead. But I know that they are alive. Actually I liked Thakur Sahab but he turned out to be this. I mean there is a huge difference between loving someone and making love and having a relationship out of pure lust.

Khushi: I know.

Khushi gets reminded of her incident. It was similar to her's

Khushi: Will you forgive Thakur Sahab if he comes back to you?

Khushi was in apprehension thinking of her reply.

Mallika: Well maybe initially I wouldn't forgive, for the man he was. But yes, as a person I am, I will forgive him for sure.

Khushi starts thinking that when Mallika could forgive a person like Thakur. Why can't she forgive Arnav for what and all he had done for her. And also he had a reason for forcing her on that day.

Khushi(in her mind with tears): Arnavji...please come soon.

"""In Jagmanpur"""

Akash was hoping that Payal was fine. But he was persisting in visiting the temple in that village. So he once again went there. He waited until there was no one in that temple. It was afternoon 2.30 pm and the last one who worshipped, came out.

As soon as he steps in the temple, there was storm and rain started pouring. It was actually a very hot sunny day. everyone wondered what it could be. It rained only in the village border and not in the forest. It was hot as usual in the forest.

But it was totally wet in the village. It was dark and dense and suddenly a black hole with a lighning came on top of the temple. Akash still tried going inside but he was unable to . The priest who sat near the old door, felt ill all of a sudden. He felt like dying but he was really happy.

Priest: The new Thakur and the true tribal has arrived! Nothing can now stop him. Thakur!! all your sins are to be payed now!!

He dies saying so. Akash couldn't get inside the temple because he felt some force blocking him. Soon he himself felt something and he ran away hoping not to get discovered. The others who were puzzled of the happenings stayed inside. Akash kept running looking backwards. Suddenly he dashed onto someone only to be dashed on to Thakur. The rain and the thunderstorm suddenly stopped.

Thakur: What are you doing here? How did you enter here?

Akash: That is none of your business!!

Thakur: It is!! I am the Thakur of this village. I know what to do and I have all the rights to decide who should enter this village.

Akash got angry and held his shirt. HE looked straight in his eyes.

Akash: If you are the Thakur of this village, then why did you let Arnav and Khushi go in that forest?

Thakur: They chose that path!

Akash: They didn't choose it! It was you!! You tried misbehaving with Khushiji. Else she would not have taken this decision.