Chaos and His Flames

By _gremlinzz_

A little twist to the original anime. Fairy tail does not have a fire dragon slayer, but a CHAOS dragon slaye... More

Fateful Meeting
Starting Line
First Kiss
Mission Complete
Going Undercover
The Calm Before the Storm
A Promise to Keep
A Trip to Galuna Island
Deliora...?
Lyon and the Purple Moon
Defeating Deliora
Goodbye Galuna Island
Phantom Lord?
The Sleepover
Goodbye Lucy (pt. 1)
Goodbye Lucy (pt. 2)
Goodbye Fairy Tail
My Birthday!!
New Mission
Our New Home
Author's Note!!!
The Training Begins!
Wendy's New Magic
A New Friend
Miracle
Mest
Change of Heart
Loke the Lion
Sakura Village
Wendy and Mest
Returning
Queen Reina
Gaining and Losing
Resolution
Home
Mystogan
Edolas
Signal
Going Home
S-Class Trial
The First Fight
The Conclusion
The Next Morning
Master Mavis
The Kingdom of Alvarez
Helping Hands
Zeref and Mavis
The End of the Battle
The Conclusion

Acnologia

1K 39 3
By _gremlinzz_

The group on the island watched in shock as another flying figure appeared. Only this time it was far bigger and with wings.

"That's definitely a bird. It has wings!" Natsu pointed out, still offended about the members not agreeing with his previous statement.

"What kind of bird is that big?! The only thing that could be that big is a dragon." Levy stated.

"Aren't they extinct though?" Erza asked as they watched the figure fly closer to the island.

"Don't tell me it's going to attack Tenroujima too!" Wendy picked up an injured Carla and the members found themselves together on the edge of the campsite.

A sudden gasp was heard from Gildarts before he shouted," everybody needs to get away now!! If I'm correct that dragon is Acnologia, one of the most dangerous dragons to exist!"

"Acnologia?! But what would an extinct dragon have to do here?!" Elfman yelled back at Gildarts.

"I'm not sure but he's too dangerous to fight! He's the man that took my arm and my leg!"

The members grew into a panic once they heard what Gildarts had to say. They ran into the forest, only looking back when they realized that not everyone was with them.

"Oi pinky! Hurry up and get over here!" Gray yelled, stopping the rest of the members in their tracks.

"Gray's right! Don't try to be a man now! Your life is more important!" Elfman added.

"Don't do anything foolish! Hurry up and come with us!" Mira cried out.

The cries of their guild members didn't seem to reach them as the six of them stood there, only moving closer to the figure as it approaches the island.

Finally, the creature stood ahead of them, only a few feet away. It stared at the group curiously, wondering why they hadn't gone along with the others.

"Natsu! Lucy! Wendy! Get over here and bring your exceeds! You can't face him alone even if you're all dragon slayers!" Gildarts roared, running back towards them.

'Dragon slayers?' The creature thought as it tilted it's head to one side and wondered what that was. It seemed like a familiar term.

Once he reached them, Gildarts grabbed Natsu by his scarf and turned him to face Gildarts.

"Listen to me you can't beat him with the way you are now! He's ruthless and won't hesitate to kill you!" Gildarts started dragging the group back to the forest when the creature let out a roar, so loud that it was deafening.

Everyone became frozen in their spots, most by fear. Gildarts stared at the dragon, a wave of emotions washing over him. It seemed as if he was too scared to move an inch.

Without warning, the dragon picked Natsu up with his claws and tossed him onto his back before taking off into the sky.

"Natsu got kidnapped!" Erza exclaimed once the thought soaked in.

By then they were only a speck in the sky.

"He'll be okay so we don't need to worry." Lucy stated, watching where the two had disappeared.

"Have all of you gone crazy?! That creature was dangerous! Anyone could tell from his aura!" Evergreen exclaimed, panic heavily coated in her voice.

"Trust Natsu. He'll be okay. On another note let's head back to the guild." Wendy said with a smile.

The rest of the members could do nothing but agree and go back onto the boat that was taking them back to the guild. It was silent on the boat, some members still not having soaked in the thought of Acnologia appearing before them.

The only part of the boat that didn't seem to be completely silent was in Lucy's room.

They talked animatedly about what Natsu was up to at the moment and how he would react to Acnologia.

Speaking of Natsu, he had been taken to a cliff with no towns nearby and only a single house standing on top of the cliff.

"Where did you take me?" Natsu asked as he looked around the place.

There didn't seem to be anybody there except him and Acnologia.

"My house." Acnologia answered simply.

He walked towards the house, looking back and waiting for Natsu to follow him inside.

In the house, was a single bed, a stove and fridge along with a table, and some chairs. There was also a fireplace next to the bed along with some some flowers on top of it.

"You live here? That's kind of sad." Natsu said with a teasing smile.

Acnologia glared at him," I didn't pick it because of the quality. I just wanted to get away from people."

After an awkward moment of silence Natsu spoke up again.

"So... Why'd you show up blowing random things up in the sky?"

"Cuz I felt like it."

"Where have you been all these years?"

"Asleep. I've been in a coma for a decade or so and just recently woke up for who knows what reason."

"Then do you remember me?"

Acnologia nodded his head.

"Natsu. The little boy I raised for a few years."

"Then..." Natsu smiled," were you looking for me too?"

"Partially."

Natsu pouted a bit, silently sulking in the corner.

Acnologia rolled his eyes dramatically," don't be so upset kid. Tell me about what you've been up to."

The pinky smiled again," well I'm in a guild now. It started kind of rough but we're okay now."

"Are you unsatisfied with them? If you are, I can deal with them for you."

"No, I think that would make Lucy sad. Talking about Lucy she's someone very important to me! Her and Wendy both helped me through the tough times I'm grateful to them."

"Do you mean those two that were standing next to you?" Natsu nodded.

"Hmm the daughter of Igneel and the daughter of Grandeeney. You've picked some troublesome companions to have around you."

"How come?"

"Igneel is a too reckless and Grandeeney is overly strict."

"I mean they can't be that bad right?"

"Igneel used to go around setting everything on fire when we were kids. It got so bad that he had to be put in detention." Acnologia stated, half smiling.

Natsu smiled," but aunt Reina said you were always picking fights with him too!"

Acnologia turned away sheepishly," you've met my sister I see. Well, she's wrong. I merely put a stop to his crazy antics."

The two continued talking about various things until it turned dark.

"It's about time I take you back to that guild you like so much." Acnologia said, basically scowling.

"Can you make it there when it's already this dark?" Acnologia nodded.

"Don't underestimate me kid. I may be old but this body is still as strong as ever."

Natsu smiled as the two headed to the Fairy Tail guild. Once they were at the docks, Natsu got off and gave a wave to Acnologia.

"Come visit again!" Natsu shouted with a smile still on his face.

He made his way to Lucy's place, still smiling happily. It seemed as if that smile was going to be stuck on his face forever.

Natsu looked into the bedroom that he was so familiar with to see Lucy and Wendy talking on her bed.

He knocked on the window, drawing their attention.

"Natsu! Welcome home!" The two girls exclaimed as they opened the window and welcomed him in.

"Hello to the both of you too." He laughed and hopped into the room.

"So? How was it? What happened?" Lucy asked, pulling him to sit on the bed.

"I can't say I'm disappointed." The pinky said.

"Well tell us about him! Don't leave us in the dark like that!" Wendy urged him on.

He laughed and willingly talked on until the sun rose and the three had no choice but to go to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.8K 2.2K 10
After being ignored and called names... Lucy, Wendy, Gajeel, and Yukino decided to leave their guild and form a new strong guild known as Dragon Key...
90.7K 3.4K 21
What if after what happened with Tartaros the guild didn't disband? What if Natsu went missing along with the dragons? What if danger builds as death...
97.2K 2.8K 35
The land of Fiore has been thriving for a long time. In recent years dragon's have begun to plague the land. The guilds have barely been able to figh...
936K 28.7K 23
- - - - Lucy is a passerby, stopping in the town of Magnolia to replenish herself before continuing on her lonely journey. She has a rare...