แด…ส€แด‡แด€แด sแดแด˜ แดษดแด‡sสœแดแด›s/แด˜แด‡ส€า“แด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด„แด‡...

By gaywvresident

[๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ] ๐™ธ'๐š•๐š• ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š’๐š—๐š ร— ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐™ฝ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด ๐™ธ ๐š›๐šŽ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š ๐™ฝ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŠ๏ฟฝ... More

The Muffin|Badboyhalo
Wings?|C!Dadza
Wings? Part2|C!Dadza
Jealous?|Ranboo
Fluffy~|Tubbo
Sing with me!|Wilbur Soot
Bee's?|C!Tubbo
What to drink?|Niki Nihachu
How they would say 'I love you'
WTF!?|Jschlatt
Cuddles!|Ranboo
Queen?|Royal!Eret
A Father..|Jschlatt
Flowersยฟ|Tommy
Nightmares|C!Fundy
Shopping|Dream Team+Bad|DNF
Alcohol|C!Jschlatt
Alcohol|Part 2|C!Jschlatt
A\N
I Love You!|Tommy
Little Nugget|Dad!Wardensam
...|Dadza+Mumza
Bad|C!Awesamdude
Beautiful..|C!Wilbur Soot
How They Cuddle You
Marry Me?|Jschlatt
Anniversary|Badboyhalo
Pleasee|C!Philza+C!Technoblade
Fuck|Jschlatt
Goats!|Jack Manifold
โ™ก

Sneaky|C!Wilbur Soot

559 4 13
By gaywvresident

TW|Stalking?

I sit there talking to my boss quackity about the opening of Las Nevadas and other stuff that should be done around the area.

We finish up on our conversation and I start to head out when I see a man on the edge of the road looking like he's trying to hide. He seems to see me look at him and he darts off. I shake my head trying not to question it so much.

I get to my fairly hidden house in the middle of the forest. I sigh as I walk into the door and kick my shoes across the floor while taking off my jacket and hanging it up. I make my way to my couch and sluggishly lay down.

I put my arm over my eyes as I slowly drift off to sleep.

-

I wake up from something waking me up but I'm not sure what it was. I stand up and walk to the kitchen and grab myself a bottle of water from the fridge. I stand there sipping on the water trying to ignore the chills I'm getting and the feeling that someone is watching me.

I start trying to look around my house to give me some closure but there's no luck. I look at my clock and see it's only 6am so I decide just to stay up and do a longer morning routine.

I grab some clothes and hop into the shower and the whole time I'm in the shower I still have this gross feeling someone is watching me I make the shower quick. I get out of the shower, and I start get even more paranoid and start looking out every window I pass in my house.

After a little while I just decide to start an early walk to work. As I walk, I feel myself get less of that feeling that I'm being watched as I get closer the Las Nevadas. I get to Las Nevadas and I turn towards a burger van that was just added the quackity told me not to go near it or talk to anyone near it.

I look down at my watch to see it's only 6:30am and work starts around 7 so I have time and my curiosity got the best of me. So, I started my way toward the van I look around to see if anyone around I knew it wouldn't be open because it literally 6 AM who would do that.

I walk around the van like an inspector, inspecting every inch of the outside of this van. I eventually decide to sit at the table and watch the rest of the sun rise when I hear a voice from behind me.
"What a pretty girl like you doing here?"

I almost jump out of my skin at his voice I turn around to see a man dressed in a trench coat looking thing. I chuckle
"He- sorry I was just taking a look at the place"

I say scratching my neck as I stood up watching his walk over to me.

"Don't apologized love" he says grabbing my hand and kissing to top of it.
"Wilbur Soot Minecraft"
"It's a pleasure to meet you Wilbur I'm y/n l/n"
"Beautiful name for a beautiful woman" I just chuckle at his compliment as a check my watch.

"As much as I would love to stay and get to know you Wilbur I have to get to work"
"Ah it's ok love how about we meet here after you finish work, and we can get to know each other a little more"

I'm hesitant for a second thinking if it was a good idea considering I just met this man, but I ended up agreeing to it.

I make my way back to Las Navedas thinking about Wilbur and why he was interested in getting to know me. . .

Would I regret this?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 11.2K 36
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐š๏ฟฝ...
11.8K 214 37
แด›สœษชs ษชs แด›แด า“แด‡แด‡แด… สแดแดœส€ แด€แด…แด…ษชแด„แด›ษชแดษด. แดษดแด‡-sสœแดแด›s แดา“ แดแด€ษดส สแดแดœแด›แดœส™แด‡ส€s (แด„สœแดœแด„แด‹สŸแด‡ sแด€ษดแด…แดกษชแด„สœ, แด…sแดแด˜, แดฬจsแดแด˜ แด€ษดแด… แดแด›สœแด‡ส€s :D) Sแด€ษดแด…สFส€แดษขLแด‡ษขs ยฉ 2024
16.3K 587 79
Crack-shots of the Dream Team, any askers?
765K 23.8K 52
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข...