...|Dadza+Mumza

(To be honest I didn't know what to name this)
Pronouns:They/Them

I sit up out of my bed yeah being 13 and in an orphanage isn't the best. People that come in arnt usually looking for a grumpy 13-year-old that has their phone always in their face.

I look around my room not wanting to get out of bed. Until I hear a knock at my door.

"What?"

"It's me" I hear my favorite supervisor say through the door.

"Come in" I say grabbing my phone as she walks in.

"Just wanted to let you know later today a couple is coming in look to adopt" I nod seeing that philza is live.

"Just thought I'd let you know so you'll be ready" I look up at her.

"I appreciate it, but I don't think this couple would like a moody 13-year-old" I say looking back at my phone clicking on philza's livestream. She just nods leaving closing the door behind her.

I sigh listening to Phil talk trying to motivate myself to get up. I eventually set my phone on my nightstand listening to Phil talk. Decide to wear some simple but nice-Ish. I just feel in the mood.
(This is what your wearing)

(Any bottoms)

In the middle of changing, I hear Phil mention having to end stream late. I ended up leaving the stream before he explained why he was ending early. I finish getting dressed and walk out into the dining hall.

-

After I finish breakfast, I try to make my way to my room, but the staff make me stay out and watch the other kids.

A couple hours pass an i ended up cuddling like 4 kids while watching tuddo and ranboos meetup stream. I know there's a couple looking around at the kids, but I never saw them.

The main supervisors called us to line up so the couple can get a good look at us. I sigh grabbing my phone and leaving the stream. When I get up there, I see.

Philza?!

I felt like I was having a small heart attack. I tried to keep calm and not start fangirling. Kristen was also there adding to my panic.

I'm here with my parental figures who are planning to adopt. I start getting extremely nervous not really knowing what to do. I look up at Kristen to see her staring at me. Then she looks back at Phil nodding. I start mentally freaking out. As Phil and Kristen walk up to me.

"What your name?" Kristen asks me. I mentally take a deep breath.

"Um y/n..." She nods and looks at the woman that gives the adoption paper and says.

"We'll take y/n" my eyes go wide as I look at my favorite supervisor as she nods, and I just start crying I'm not sad just extremely happy.

Kristen still in front of my looking worried. I hug her tight and quickly and then run to my room to pack my stuff.

I grab the suitcase I was given incase i got adopted and start packing my belongings. I wipe my face while folding my clothes.

-

As I finish packing, I look around my now old room. Sighing to myself how much I will not miss this room. I start out of my room with my stuff. I fine Phil and Kristen sitting outside of my room.

"You ready to go?" I hear Phil ask. I smile and nod.

I follow them as they make their way to their car. I take a deep breath as Phil opens the trunk (or whatever you call it) I hand him my suitcase from him to put in the trunk. I open the backseat door and get in.

-

We get to what will be my new home. I get excited and hope out of the car before Phil could say anything. I stand in front on the car waiting for Phil or Kristen to get out. They both seem to get out at the same time. Kristen leads me to the door as Phil get my stuff out of the car. When she unlocks the door, I walk inside after.

"I'll give you time to explore while I start dinner and your room is the 3rd door to the left" I smile and hug her.

"Thank you" I say softly into her shoulder I let go and leave to find my room. I followed her directions to my room. I open the room to find a pretty blank room the only things in there were a closet a bed and other essentials. I walk inside and look around.

A couple minutes I hear Phil say.

"We decided to let you decorate" I chuckle and look at him.

"Probably the best decision you have ever made Mr. Minecraft" I mentally freak out that I said that. He looks shocked at first but just rolled his eyes a shock his head chuckling.

"So, you know who I am?"

"Think I didn't?" He didn't say anything just laughed.

"Well, I'm going to let you get settled in Kristen will call you when dinners ready" I nod as he makes his way out shouting the door behind him.

-

I finish hanging up and folding my clothes as I hear Kristen yell 'dinner'. I make my way out of my room. Toward the general direction of her voice making, it to the dining room. I sit down in the middle chair left for me.

That's when I knew this was going to be a good time.