Flowers¿|Tommy

In this AU covid doesn't exist

I grab my bag quickly as I run to catch the bus to my college. I made it just in time i put my hair in a messy bun getting onto the bus. I'm wearing a hoodie and a pair of sweatpants and boots. Fastest thing i could put on I sit in my usual seat and put in my headphones.

Ones we get to the college I put away my phone turning off the music. I'm walk into my editing class sitting down in the back but it's different there's a red rose on my desk nothing else just the rose. I grab the rose and put it in the side of my backpack.

It's the end of the day and I go to my locker, and I leave the rose in there.

The next day

It's the next day and the same thing another rose I mean I'm not mad I'm just curious on who left them there. I do the same thing as I did before put it in my backpack put it in my locker and leave.

1 week later

Just at this point I put a vase in my locker. Every so often I'll use my water bottle to put water in it. I throw away the petals that fall off. Today was a different colored rose today being lavender I like the variety. I smell the rose every time I get it the smell is just enchanting.

I've confronted a couple people about the Rose's but none of them know anything. There's one kid in our class that I just don't talk to. Not because I don't like him. It because he's tommyinnit I watch his streams every day. It just feels strange asking him if he put the flowers on my desk.

When I get home, I see tommy is live I put his stream on my tv so I can watch and cook dinner for myself. I hear a Dono say 'Tommy do have a crush?'. I look up at the screen as my water starts to boil. "Ugh um yeah I do I've been trying to get her attention without her knowing it's me for like a week".

I bite my lip and continue cooking. A come minutes later and another Dono catches my attention. 'What do you to get her attention and TOMMY LIKES A WOMAN' I look back up with my food almost ready. "Why are you guys so interested in my love life... um I've been leaving Rose's on her desk".

I feel my heart jump out of my chest I'm smiling like an idiot. I grab my laptop and pull up his stream. I grab my card and put in my information and Dono ' Hey tommy it's me y/n you know the one from your class thank you for the roses I loved the lavender one today that one was pretty'.

I send the Dono and wait for his reaction. I hear him mumble out the Dono I see his face just go beet red. I chuckle at the sight I smile as he tries to ignore chat spamming that he is blushing. A little while later he ends the stream. I go to my room and go to sleep.

The next day

The next day I get to school a little early when I walk into class, I don't see a rose. I get confused but i sit down and play on my phone. That doesn't last long because I see tommy walking over to me with one hand behind his back. He stands in front of me "Hi" "uh hey can I ask you something" I almost hear a stutter, but he keeps his voice steady. "Sure" he pulls out a bouquet of lavender Rose's "Will you go on a date with me?" I smile and take the roses I stand up walk over to him and kiss his cheek my cheeks go a soft shade of pink.

"Of course, I will"