Sassy Tommo - Larry Stylinson...

By hisoopsforhishi

"The Sassy Tommo just got sassed!" . . . Ageplay - DDLB (If you don't know what this is, google it before you... More

Introduction
1. Ugly Frog
2. The Feisty One
3. Little Did They Know
4. Not Lasting Relief
5. Princess Louis
6. Match Together
7. Maybe
8. A Day with Him
9. Lights Off
10. The Daddy Incident
11. Cozy & Simple
12. Autumn Leaves
13. Secrets
14. Little Princess
15. "Cuddles!"
16. The Prettiest
17. Accidents
18. For Your Eyes Only
19. Bloom & Boom
20. Polaroid
21. Surprises
23. To Give You the Moon
24. Dinner at the Tomlinson's
Cherry Cola

22. An angel in white

3.1K 70 39
By hisoopsforhishi

Harry's mouth hung open once he saw the angel standing in front of him, wearing a lace white lingerie. He sat there on his bed like a fish out of water for few seconds, letting his mind grasp the idea that Louis, his love, is standing in all of his glory before him wearing something this sexy. 

Meanwhile, Louis was freaking out because the two seconds that went without a response from Harry felt like eternity for Louis and his mind was racing with all the negative thoughts, like Harry not liking him in this lingerie. However, before he could run back to the bathroom, feeling embarrassed, Harry stood from the bed and made his way to Louis. His eyes were shining and he was nibbling on his bottom lip, making Louis' heart race. 

***SMUT*** (If you are not comfortable with boyxboy sex don't read until you meet warning like this)

"F*ck baby." That's all Harry could mutter before kissing Louis like a madman. He wrapped his arms around the smaller one's waist and made the kiss go deeper. Soon, Louis is hopping into his hands as they kissed like they haven't done that in years. 

Harry made his way over to the bed while still kissing the blue eyed lad. He bumped onto the night stand, which brought their make out session to an end. Louis giggled at how clumsy Harry can get sometimes, making the older lad pout. 

"You look f*cking amazing!" Harry commented before throwing Louis to his bed. Louis was a blushing mess when Harry climbed onto the bed, hovering over the smaller one. Harry nibbled along Louis' neck, making Louis let out tiny moans. 

"God, you're a f*cking sin" Harry groaned when his dick got harder by Louis' tiny moans. 

Louis giggled a bit before flipping them over, and climbing over Harry's body. He started kissing Harry's skin from his neck and made his way to his torso which had an underwear hanging low. He dragged the underwear down from one side to reveal Harry's hipbone. He placed feathery kisses there as well before giving Harry a hickey there, making the order boy moan loudly. 

"It's big" Louis whispered as he ran his hand over Harry's rock hard dick which was still covered by his underwear. Harry removed his underwear carefully and Louis couldn't help but moan at the beauty of the monster. 

"Am I allowed to curse?" Louis asked hopefully, because he couldn't find any other word that matches what he's feeling right now other than 'f*ck'. Harry chuckled a bit before nodding. 

"F*ck" Louis whispered before taking Harry's member in his tiny hand. He rubbed his hand up and down hesitantly, as he looked up at Harry for any discomfort. 

On the other side, Harry couldn't bear to watch the way his dick looked in Louis' hand because that was a fucking sinister. He threw his head back and moaned when Louis started rubbing it. Louis slowly went up Harry's body again started kissing the older boy stilling giving him a hand job. 

"I'm all yours tonight and every night after this, daddy." Louis whispered in his daddy's ear making Harry groan before flipping them over again. He ran his fingers down on his boyfriend's milky skin making the smaller boy squirm under him. 

"P-please" Louis whispered when the green eyed boy kept on teasing him. 

"What do you want baby?" Harry asked smirking. 

"Anything, just, something" Louis chocked on his own breath when Harry started rubbing his dick over his sinister underwear. 

Soon enough Harry is ripping off those sinister clothes off of Louis body, because Louis' naked body got no parallel. Harry kept on teasing the smaller lad which had Louis frustrated but oh so turned on as well. Louis started whining making Harry chuckle. 

"What's it you want baby?"

"T-touch me please" Louis almost sobbed out because he wanted something, anything, right now or else he will explode. 

"Sure, baby." Harry slowly made his way down Louis body before slowly taking his member into his mouth. Louis let out a loud moan, never having felt that feeling before. 

"F*ck, daddy" He moaned out. He was going crazy under his boyfriend's body. Harry brought the boy to the edge before finally retrieving from the blow job, making the smaller lad whine, because he was almost there. 

"We don't want this to end this early. Now do we?" Harry said in his raspy voice. Louis shook his head with Bambi eyes, making Harry fall in love with Louis all over again. 

"Shit!" Harry muttered. 

"Why?" Louis asked alarmed, thinking he did something wrong. 

"I don't think I have lube around here, baby." Harry said before cursing again. 

"I got it covered." Louis giggled before getting out of the bed and going into the bathroom. He came back with a bottle of lube. 

"Sneaky little shit!" Harry said playfully before smacking Louis' bum. That made Louis moan and that had Harry smirking. 

"Do you love it?" Harry asked. 

"Yes, daddy." Louis whispered shyly. 

"Do you want more? huh?" Harry asked pulling Louis, who's still standing, closer. He squeezed Louis' bum, making the smaller boy moan while nodding. Soon he's throwing Louis onto the bed and giving him spanks as he wanted. 

"Oh daddy!" Louis was a sobbing mess by the end of it. The way his dick made friction against the mattress as Harry smacked his bum made him cry out in pleasure. 

"I'm gonna prep you now. Is that okay baby?" Harry asked, to see if Louis is okay.

"Yes, daddy!" Louis nodded. Harry quickly got to work and grabbed the bottle of lube. He poured some substance over his fingers. Louis kneeled on the bed with his graceful bum up in the air to make it easier for harry to do the prep. Harry carefully entered one finger, which had Louis moaning. 

"I've had more, daddy" Louis whispered when he got used to the feeling. 

"Huh? Such a naughty boy." Harry leaned forward and whispered in his boy's ear before entering another finger. 

Once Louis is prepared enough, Harry quickly lubed his dick. He waited for Louis' consent before slowly entering into his lover. Once he was balls deep in Louis, the smaller lad was a moaning mess. He was clutching the bedsheet, begging for more. Soon enough, Harry started thrusting into the boy, slowly first and then he carefully took up the speed. 

Soon they got enough of that pose and Harry flipped his boyfriend over before enter into him again. Louis' fingernails dragged against Harry's back, leaving scars which will be visible by tomorrow. 

"Can I touch myself?" Louis asked for permission. 

"Yes baby, you can." 

Louis led his hand to his member and took it in his hand. He started to sloppily jack himself because his mind was everywhere and nowhere with Harry hammering him like a madman. 

"Do you wanna cum little one?" Harry asked as he kept on thrusting into the boy. Louis rapidly nodded his while begging to cum. Harry gave him permission and in seconds after that Louis shot white ribbons all over himself and Harry. The expression on Louis' face when he came had Harry cumming with a shout of his baby's name. 

***SMUT over***

Harry took some tissues and cleaned both of their bodies before falling onto the bed next to Louis who was still out, floating in the feeling. 

"Hey, babe." Harry turned to his side and kissed his boyfriend's forehead which had Louis humming and cuddling to Harry's side. 

"How do you feel love?" Harry whispered, leaving feathery kisses along Louis' hair. 

"Happy and loved." Louis whispered. Harry smiled at his boy before placing another kiss on his cheek. 

"Happy birthday again." Louis said before kissing Harry's chest where he can reach without moving. Harry chuckled and shook his head unbelievably. 

"Indeed, the best birthday ever." 

The next day, Harry and Louis woke up a little late, cuddled into each other's naked bodies. Louis smiled sleepily with a little blush at his boyfriend remembering last night's event. 

"Did you sleep good, princess?" Harry asked. 

"The best sleep in my life" Louis said making Harry chuckle. 

By the time they got to the dining room after taking a shower and getting changed, Anne was there taking her breakfast. She smiled at the two boys before speaking. 

"Good morning! I was to wait for you but you were taking somewhat long." 

"Good morning. We just slept in, I guess." Harry answered, giving Louis a sly smile, making the smaller lad blush. 

"Oh, okay." Even though Anne could understand what happened by the look Harry gave to Louis, she decided not to comment on it because she was not that much close with Harry right now. 

They finished their breakfast through small talks here and there. Once done, they thanked the maids when they came to clean the table. 

"Harry, shall we go out shopping today?" Anne asked, hoping his son would say yes. She was really trying to make it up for Harry. 

"I don't know. What do you say Louis?" Harry shrugged and turned to Louis directing the question to him. 

"I-uh I don't know. If you're good to go, I am." Louis said uncomfortably because originally that question was directed to Harry, not him.

"Okay, then, let's go." Harry shrugged once again, like he doesn't care. Anne smiled wide and excused herself from the table, saying she's gonna get ready. 

"She's gonna be annoying." Harry said when Anne was out of the room. Louis just shrugged. 

"I don't know Harry. But I see her trying." He responded making Harry nod a little with a smile. 

-

"I'm ready! Shall we?" Anne asked and both boys nodded before standing up from the couch where they were sitting waiting for Anne. They got into the car Anne came in which had her driver and her bodyguard in it. Harry rolled his eyes when he saw the two buff men as they got into the vehicle. 

"Nobody's going to kill you in the shopping mall, mom." Harry said. 

"You never know, baby." Anne shrugged, with a sad smile. There were some downs of being rich too. 

They got out of the car once they were in the underground carpark of the shopping mall and headed inside the shopping mall. 

"Where are we headed to?" Harry asked as he looked around a little. 

"Where do you boys want to shop first?" Anne asked back and they discussed on some places and started heading to them one by one. Once inside the first store, Anne went through some floral shirts and grabbed one. She walked over to Harry and placed it over his chest. Harry watched her, trying to keep his face straight, but he was happy from inside. 

"You will look good in this kind of shirts, love." She commented. 

"I already have bunch of those, mom." He said before grabbing the shirt from his mom and looking at it. He felt the fabric and he kind of liked the shirt. He turned to Louis with it held up against his chest. 

"What do you think?" 

"You look good in anything, babe." Louis commented and he heard Anne hum in agreement. 

"Okay, then I will take this." Harry shrugged with a little smile. 

-

They kept on walking around shopping mall and Harry wanted to buy Louis some more clothes so they headed to the store that is nearest to the entrance of the shopping mall. When they were looking clothing, a flash went off, making all three of them turn to that side. Of course, Paparazzi! 

Harry sighed. This is what he hates the most when it comes to his family. If he was ever out with his family, there's hardly a day without paps. It's happened only a handful of times when he's alone, so it's a good thing. 

"Just ignore them." Anne said as she looked through some hoodies trying to choose one for Louis. They kind of grew close to each other through their shopping outing.

However, not having an experience of Paparazzi, Louis was freaking out and Harry could sense that, so he wrapped an arm around the smaller boys waist and pulled him closer to comfort him. Louis visibly relaxed making Harry smile. 

They continued their shopping trip and decided to call it quits after two more shops. All of their hands were filled with bags, including Anne's bodyguard's, when they were heading to the carpark. They put the bags in the car and got themselves inside. 

They saw the cameras flashing as they drove out of the shopping mall and away from that as well. They never thought that would be a problem until Louis saw it the next day, on a gossip site with a disturbing headline. 

***

(Word count 2084)

A/N -  Heyyyyy my beautiful baby potatoes! How are you all doing???

Cliffhanger!!!! I hope y'all are happy about this chapter. 

There would be some drama coming up, because you know, books are boring without some drama. 

Anygayyyyy,

stay safe babiess!! I love y'all to death! xx

-Ash

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 31 47
sequel to REVENGE The man chuckles "there's nothing bad about being protective Louis, it just means you care for them" Louis nods "I do... a lot, he'...
78.9K 2.6K 58
Unknown: WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM MCDONALDS HAROLD Mallory: this is not 'HAROLD' but I would like some McDonalds Mallory: I'll have a 20 piece with frie...
290 17 16
Y/n is living a life of a dream or are they? Perfect mans, perfect family but what could go wrong..? Read to see... DISCLAIMER: this is not to be tak...
56.7K 390 53
My 1st ever age play as I been reeding other wattpad aorthers 1D age plays books