𝖡𝗎𝖻𝖻𝗅𝖾𝗀𝗎𝗆 𝖡𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁...

By orchidofstays

"I wanna be your bitch." -',✎ . . . In which Kim Seungmin is the University's bubblegum-blowing playboy and L... More

CONTENTS░WARNINGS
¹🍬: Gotta Figure Like A Doll
²🍬: Just Like A Lost Kitten
³🍬: Gossiping Gumdrops
⁵🍬: Sleepy Napping Beers
⁶🍬: My Hyungie
⁷🍬: Hopelesly Normal?
⁸🍬: Sprinkles Of Kindness
⁹🍬: Tear Marks
¹⁰🍬: Failing At Friendship
¹¹🍬: Dirty Dancer
¹²🍬: Uh-Oh...
¹³🍬: Unknown Number
¹⁴🍬: Call Me
¹⁵🍬: Tears On The Bathroom Floor
¹⁶🍬: Shattered Contrast
¹⁷🍬: Big Boyfie Hoodie
¹⁸🍬: Welcome To The Team!
¹⁹🍬: -Am I Pretty In Skirts?"
²⁰🍬: Pink Carnations
²¹🍬: Don't Be My Friend
²²👠•Promises You Can't Keep
²³👠: Refresh
²⁴👠: A Date To Forget
²⁵👠: How Bad I Need You
²⁶👠: Fool Me
BONUS: All I Want For Christmas

⁴🍬: Keep Your Eyes On Me

1.4K 79 80
By orchidofstays

Most of the time, his largest crowds were during lunch and after hours. However, his favourite times to perform his sensual acts had to be during the morning before all classes. It always felt so much more direct and intimate almost, from how the crowds only ever wound up to about seven or eight people. The only downside was that he could hear the harsh insults the students passing by would throw mercilessly to him. "Bitch", "Whore", "Slut", "Fag". He wouldn't exactly be lying when he says he's heard every insult in the book for just having fun and trying to feel more comfortable in his own skin. But it wasn't like they would know that.

Like any other day, Minho was walking to the University campus with Jisung beside him. Both of them had opted out of staying in dorms since they lived close enough to the school already to just walk it from their houses instead. That was actually the way they had ended up meeting in the first place coincidentally enough. They chatted and got along great very early on and since then, it had just become routine to walk together if their classes started at similar times that day. Today, if it had not been made obvious already, their classes did line up and both start at very similar times to one another, hence why they were walking together right now.

"Hyung..." Jisung said, his tone of voice however sounded a lot less hyper and cheery and more doubting. Almost as though he were contemplating some big issue about his life which Minho honestly would encourage. They're in their university years after all which means there's only so much time they have left to figure out what they're going to do in life before it hits them like a train and then they're left alone in the dark to make their way up in the world. It would be better to figure it all out first and have a small winding pathway to follow than face everything head on with little chance of success. "You graduate soon... only a few more months to go so... what do you plan to do?"

"Hmm... I guess I'll keep up my part time job at KFC and then look at some dance studios and then try my luck at being a professional choreographer... If that doesn't workout, then I'm screwed." Minho sighed, pulling a strained smile. Thinking about failure was something a perfectionist like himself absolutely hated. In Minho's mind, there was no way he would fail in life at what he planned to do. He wants to be a choreographer and a well known one at that but it will take so much work and practice, not to mention patience. But he was willing to do it, he'd do anything it took to do what he dreamed of. To do what he loved as a job was something he considered to be his biggest goal in life. Everything else came second.

"Hmm, I wish I had a part time job as a fall back..." Jisung sighed, covering his disappointment in himself with a light chuckle. "It's gonna be so hard to find work as a producer."

"Hey, you and Chan hyung will be in that together. Maybe he can help you out once you graduate and he'll find you some freelance work to work on, you know how he is, he's never gonna leave one of us hanging."

"I guess you're right." Jisung nodded before frowning. "You know... I had a more solid idea of what I was gonna do when I was still with Binn-Changbin hyung... We planned out our lives together as stay at home producers... it was gonna be amazing, until he fucking cheated on me, the bitch."

"Well, you have Chan hyung for support, remember." Minho pointed out. "It's not like he can really 'cheat one you' can he?"

They shared a few chuckles at that together.

"Mhmm. 'Guess so." Jisung hummed, wholeheartedly agreeing with Minho. "I wonder how Felix is gonna go about life once he graduates... I mean, he's doing culinary arts so he should try to be a chef but... don't chefs travel a lot?"

"Depends, I mean, he doesn't have to be a chef." Minho stated. "He's great at baking so maybe he'll open his own bakery someday. I bet his brownies will sell like wildfire."

Jisung giggled.

"Yeah, I'd eat his whole stock of melon pan as well."

"He could try out being a dancer or something too." Minho suggested. "He's got the competition win and he's been on the dance team since he started."

"Ahh, I guess it would be the same for a lot of the guys and girls on the team? I know most of them don't even take dance or theatre at all."

Minho nodded.

"One of the guys who joined up for the competition, Hwang Hyunjin, takes art." He said, confirming what Jisung said with his specific example. "I was honestly surprised, he dances like there's nobody in the room. It's incredible how much power he has with his movement, there's so much potential in him and I wish I could explore it but I doubt it... he doesn't seem the type to go to dance studios with an instructor or choreographer."

"Shame really. I saw his solo during the competition, it felt like I walked in on him during his most vulnerable moments or something. Like I watched something private and personal. It was strange yet so... I don't know."

"Yeah. He really does dance so magically, huh."

Their conversation trailed off calmly as they approached the gates to the campus. They were wide open and several students were passing in and a few stragglers stood outside nearby it, most likely waiting on their friends or something along those lines. Both Minho and Jisung walked through the gates, looking around the entrance to see who was already here. All of Minho's dance team sat sporadically around with their own friend groups, having a laugh and enjoying themselves as they should. It brought a small smile to his face seeing those guys and girls hanging out and taking a break from all the hard work and effort they put in during their last competition to bring home the trophy. He hoped to be able to squeeze in one last competition as team captain and to snatch another win with them as it would look great on his resume to see that the only times he was captain of the dance team he led them to victory. For now though, he would have to sit tight and let them rest while waiting for another competition to start up. Hopefully before he graduates soon. However, in contrast to Minho's more harmless and almost parental thoughts about his team, he looked over to the other side and saw quite the attractive sight.

Kim Seungmin was hot.

But what he was doing was even hotter.

Standing atop of the picnic bench table by the entrance of the school, he was dressed gorgeously in a black collared shirt tucked into a short pastel pink skirt with dark knee high platform boots covering his legs while dancing so provocatively to the infamous Focus On Me by Jus2. His body movement was fluid and captivating, synchronizing beautifully on beat to the song and swaying perfectly with the switch from verse to pre chorus to chorus.

Movement was one thing but facial expression, a whole other. The cheeky glint in his dark brown eyes with the slight smirk on his glossy lips was incredible especially paired with the sensual nature of the song playing, even poking his pink tongue out for a few moments was so fitting with that gentle and prominent beat. Minho simply couldn't take his eyes away, his footsteps coming to a slow stop as he kept watching, unable to look away as the second pre chorus came to its end and the bridge began. It seemed Minho had been staring too long and intently as Seungmin's eyes scanned the students around the area before locking them with Minho's. His smirk grew slightly as he kept smoothly dancing across the table and did a soft yet flawless turn as the song whispered out "dalkkeumhae", eyes drifting back to Minho's once he was facing him again. Seungmin began to mouth the words of the song, annunciating them so pretty with his plump lips with his eyelids fluttering half closed, clearly trying to rile up the older.

"Nae ibga-e juwi sumgyeoleul."

Seungmin's left hand trailed up from his thigh and flittered over his mouth, fingers waving softly on beat. His right hand was folded into a fist, reverting the dance back to how it was before turning; legs cycling one bent and one straightening before alternating while his arm straightened at the elbow to a diagonal, hitting to the beat like his legs. Just before the song moved into the chorus, Seungmin extended his left hand towards Minho's general direction and beckoned with two fingers while puckering his lips to a kiss before giggling.

"Now focus on me."

Minho let out a breath as Seungmin slut dropped to the beat, hands both resting on the table but situated between his legs as he bounced gently side to side with the music.

"Keep your eyes on me."

His dance only got dirtier as his knees touched down on the table, now kneeling with his legs spread apart. He made soft hip thrusts forward while his left hand trailed up his torso before halting in a fake choking motion around his neck. His right hand swiped over to cover his eyes before moving up, back down and then the ring and middle finger split apart, causing him to move his right hand away entirely. Instead, he brought it slightly behind his body which Minho picked up as a clever thing only a well eyed dancer would know about. However, Seungmin's dancing experience was definitely not at the front of his mind at all. Rather, he was too busy thinking about Seungmin's body and other things he knew were too obscene to visualize yet his mind kept at it.

"Hey! Minho hyung why are you-?!" Jisung's anger-driven voice broke Minho from the immersion with Seungmin's dance and the tense eye contact they had held.

"Ji, I was just... uh..." Minho tried to quabble together some measly excuse but alas he couldn't think of anything. How was he even supposed to defend himself? It was more than obvious what he really was doing anyway. Jisung clearly knew that and knew it well as he stormed over and took a tight hold of his closest wrist.

"Watching some birds hoping it would make your chili peppers grow, huh?" Jisung huffed, scrunching his nose up in disgust and Minho. The pissed boy looked over in the direction where Seungmin was still dancing but notably with a little less enthusiasm. Jisung simply rolled his eyes and spat a fat spot of saliva on the ground towards him, marking up how distasteful he saw him to be. "Come on, let's leave before you make your problem any worse."

Minho furrowed his brows at that statement as Jisung dragged him towards the building. That's when he looked down at himself and saw what the younger meant.

Yikes.

~ 🍬 ~

Note-
I'm gonna be inactive next week, so no updates for a while :)
Also sorry this was bang on 2000 words, normally i try write longer chapters.

Continue Reading