Mine

By xBeautifullyFlawedx

Sky moves well more like dragged into moving to Lockbrook a forested area that is in the middle of nowhere. H... More

Mine
Prologue
Green
Not so bad
Hero
Rude much?
Why frown when you can smile?
Nightmares
Kidnapped
Night Meeting
Author's Note
Persuasion
A/N
A/N Two years later

Tired

491 24 5
By xBeautifullyFlawedx

I woke up to the sound of my loud annoying alarm clock beeping. I reached over to the nightstand and pressed the snooze button on the alarm. Like any other teenager I enjoyed my sleeping time but I had another reason to groan and make me want to coward into my covers. 

Toby was making me miserable at school and it seemed like he was on a mission to torment me. I knew he didn't like me but couldn't he just hate me and leave me alone like all the other normal people. 

I groaned again once I realized that I would have no choice but than to go to school, my Aunt Linda would just drag me out of bed and take me herself to school in pajamas and all if I didn't get up. I sat up and felt a difference in the air, there was something missing; I looked around my room to see if I could spot the difference, the decorations around my room were in their place and everything else was just how I had left it last night.

Then I realized what was different, Blacky wasn't next to me anymore, he probably left after I fell asleep. How did he get out though, the window was closed and I knew for a fact that wolfs could not open much less close a window. 

"Sky!" I heard my aunt yell from downstairs. "Get your butt down here or you're going to be late!" I snapped out of my thoughts and stood up making my bed quickly before doing my morning routine exercises. I stretched like a cat, raising my arms in the air and standing high on my toes.

Thankfully my cast had been removed two weeks ago, turns out my leg healed faster than what was expected. I was happy to get that annoying thing off my foot especially after what Zane had written; people took it the wrong way. Those crutches were also getting on my nerves and they had irritated my under arms.

I stretched until I heard a faint pop then I felt my muscles relax. It felt really good but it didn't quite satisfy me, I felt like I needed something more than just a stretch. After finishing my stretch I moved and went over to my restroom grabbing some sweatpants and a t-shirt on my way. As you may have noticed I don't really care what I would wear anymore seeing as it always ends up dirty by the end of the day.

One of Toby's favorite pranks to pull on me was to put some type of liquid in my locker so that when I would open it, it would spill all over me. Sometimes it was milk and other times it was coke or whatever other drink he had in mind.

I would pretend I was okay but it would really bug me, he also liked to throw things at me during classes or make fun of me in the hallways where everyone was watching, when he found any chance to humiliate me he would take advantage of the moment and use it. I wouldn't let it get to me well at least I pretended it didn't faze me and that would just make him do worse things.

What really bugged me the most was the feeling I always got after the pranks. I felt hurt and even betrayed but that would lead into me feeling completely stupid for actually caring. 

I would also get those feelings when I would see him making out with girls in the hallways, classrooms and any other place they would think of. He had a different every week heck maybe each day. It went from Angel to Kayla to Samantha to Karla to Jordan, all different 'spices' as he liked to call them.Hmm I wonder what girl it will be today.

'Maybe I feel like this because he just uses the girls' I reasoned with myself. 'If they didn't like to be treated that way they wouldn't go to him.' A voice full of jealousy argued back at me. I turned around and saw that there was no one there; I had officially lost my marbles.

I shook my head to clear all of my thoughts away and just focused on what I had to do now. I went over to my sink and brushed my teeth after getting dressed. As I put my hair in a pony tail, I examined myself. My face was pale and I had noticeable bags under my eyes as a result of my lack of sleep. 

This nightmare was getting out of control, I couldn't sleep because every time I even attempted to the images of my father being ripped to shreds by the wolves would appear. I could feel the fear that the six year old me felt in the nightmares making me shiver. I was going insane and I knew I was completely crazy.

I had isolated myself from my friends in fear that they would find me to be a complete lunatic, I had even made up lies so that I wouldn't have to go to the initiation on Friday which had been supposed to be two Friday's ago. Week by week I could see them worry more about me but of course I couldn't tell them the truth about what was happening.

I would tell them that I had stayed up watching re-runs of old shows, actually it wasn't a complete lie, and I would sit and watch TV at night to distract myself. I would also tell them that I had stayed up late at night studying for a big test that I would never take. Nowadays I would do things that would distract me so that I wouldn't have to think because then thinking would lead to make me remember of the nightmare and that would not be good. I could now go back to doing track and I was really thankful for that, it helped me relax a bit and it distracted me.

Sighing I went back to my room and went into the closet to grab an extra pair of clothes to take to school, preparing myself for the prank that was for sure going to come my way today.

"Good morning." I greeted Aunt Linda with cheerfulness than I wasn't feeling at all. "Hey honey are you alright?" She asked worried once when she saw my face. "Yeah, I'm alright." I lied. "You don't seem alright, maybe you should stay home." She mumbled as she ran her finger lightly over the bags under my eyes. "No, I'll go to school I mean it's Friday what would be the point of staying?" I argued. "If you think so."

I hugged her before going out the door once I heard the honking of Tyler's car. "Hey." I smiled at him. "Hi." He greeted smiling back at me but I didn't miss the crease between his eyebrows once he took in my appearance. I looked like a mess and I knew it. 

He opened my door and bended down to put me in his arms and carry me and put me in the seat. I looked at him in confusion and he smiled sheepishly "Sorry force of habit." I laughed and off we went “You should take a nap it won't be at least twenty more minutes until we get there and I need to stop for gas." He offered.

"No!" I responded quickly then composed myself. "I mean no thanks I'm not sleepy." I could tell he didn't believe me but he let it go. We stopped at the gas station and I got out and bought myself a coffee if I needed to stay awake at school I would need all the help I could get.

After about my third cup of coffee the cashier was giving me weird glances and Tyler came in and pulled me out of the store and to the car. "Hey I wasn't done with that." I complained as my coffee fell to the floor. "We're going to be late to school." He replied starting the car and driving us straight to school. I crossed my arms I really needed that coffee to keep me awake, I wasn't going to survive the whole day without it. Okay maybe I'm exaggerating.

We finally got to school with ten minutes to spare, I got out and walked with Tyler into the cafeteria where his friends were which were all the jocks. Apparently the ruler of the jocks a.k.a Toby wasn't here yet. I sat on one of the near cafeteria tables by where Tyler was and I put my head on the cold table, my eyes were starting to close and I couldn't let that happen.

After a while I felt something push me and I fell to the floor with a loud thump followed by a nasal laugh that I recognized as Angel. Sure enough when I turned and looked up there she was laughing at me and the mess I was. Toby was at her side and he was laughing as well, some of his friends joined in on the fun. Tyler came over to me and picked me up. 

"Leave her alone!" He yelled at them. I was tired, not only physically but emotionally too, I had been supporting this for way too long now and they had humiliated me in every way they could. I have nothing left to lose all of my weaknesses had been pointed out and made fun off already but I wouldn't let this continue anymore.

I got up pushing away Tyler's hand away and smiling at him so that he would know I wasn't mad at him. "Who the hell do you think you are?!" I asked Toby. I felt the anger surge through me and I could feel my blood boil in range. "Watch it bitch you don't know who you're talking to." He answered in the same tone that I was using. 

'Bitch' there that word goes again. "Don't call me a bitch." I said through clenched teeth. By now there was a crowd gathering around us. "You know it's really sad Toby. It really is sad to mess with a girl; guess that doesn't really make you a man now does it? You use me as your entertainment but guess what buddy? The show's over. You're pathetic." I said before turning around.

I began to walk away "You really want to talk about pathetic." He growled. I stayed frozen in place to hear what else he had to say. "Why don't you tell us about the nightmares?" He asked and my eyes widened. How the hell did he know about that?

"Don't pretend like you don't know what I’m talking about. I know that you can't sleep at all so you have turned into a total caffeine addict to try and stay awake in the day. In the nightmares you keep screaming for your daddy to come. I also know that you live with your aunt I guess neither daddy nor mommy wanted you. Maybe they realized how pathetic you were and they left you. Nobody likes you Sky I mean look at you, you are pathetic."He sneered and I could hear the laughter from his friends as he exposed that painful secret. 

I could feel my nose sting, an action before I started crying. My eyes stung and I could feel the tears forming in my eyes. Tears slipped down my cheeks as I walked up to him "That's so low even for you Toby. I hate you!" I cried out and I watched his face turn into a look of regret. 

"Sky wait!' I heard someone call out for me but I didn't stop until I reached a forest, it was the forest by my house. I stopped once I found a tall beautiful tree where it had the best shade. I put my face in my hands and cried just like I had done on the nights.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...