ᴍʏ ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀɪᴏᴜs ᴘᴀsᴛ | BTS FF M...

By KimichiMice

[Slow Update!] Y/n was just a normal girl, Her mother got married to her boss not long after she transfered t... More

1.Moving to a new life
2.Seoul Korea
3.The first day
4.Bunnyface?
5.Boyfriend?
6. Oppa?!
7.Little Princess
8.The sleeping sheep
9. Alarm
10.Rule to follow
11.2nd table
12. Decision
13.Let them tell me
14. Freezer
15. Cutter
16.The big bear
17.Dream
18. The Door
19. Handcuffs
20. Apples?
21. Niece?
22.Box
23.Food
24. Jeong-hoon
25. Carnival
26.Kim's Household rules
27. Gwan Min-yun
28. Jennie
29.The box
30. Among us
31. Poison
32. Return home
33. Garden behind walls
34.Myoui Mina?
35. Playing tag
36.The mysterious doctor
37.Wait! who?
38. Another party?
39. New friend
40.Sang Joonyung
41.On one condition!
42. Taken a drug?!
43. Doctor Tae
44. After the toxin
45. Camp
46. who is this woman?
47. Company!
48. You said he liked to have a normal life?
49. Now I'm curious...
50. The room full of bloody portraits
51. Friends
April Fool's day!
52. Visit
53. common brother to brother conversation
54. Ice cream?
55. Phone
56. The kidnapping incident because of Tae and Kookie
57. Naomi
Fun Facts >w<
58. Candy stacks
59. Hidden Doors
60. Trauma
61. The bunny's bazooka
62. Oppa
63. Mochi Oppa
64. dramatic entrance
65. Home once again
66. Where's Suga?
67. Jungkook what did you say?
68. Protective bros
69. Mingyu!
70. Simple Answer
71. Another accident
72. School Infirmary/clinic
73. New private guard?!
74. Shiny Can!
75. Bloody clothes
Bts biot
76. Oh Sangwoo & Oh Sangmi
77. Missing
78. International dumb@ss bird brain
79. Y/n's depressed?
80. Midnight snack
81. Michin dude 2.0??
82. servants are assassins
83. The problem
Q&A
84. Breakfast
85. His Mentor
Fun facts >w< part 2
86. Thunderstorm
87. Threatening Message
Not a Chapter. But important
88. Punishment
89. Ran away
91. Problematic pet
92. Family argument
93. Family Past (part1)
94. Family past (part2)
95. Free time
96. Casino
97. Jun Family
⚠️Announcement⚠️
THIS IS MY FACE
98. Buttercup
99. Hacker Friend
100. Sister
101. A Mess ★
102. V's Friends
103. Unsolved mystery
KPOP personalities that I need(literally)
104. Forget about her ★
2021 my birthday experience...there's a question..
105. 4 days
106. Beach
107.
107. Jealous
108
109. Stray kids ★
110.We have deal
111. Popsicles
112. Black Cupcake!
113. Luggage

90. Alpha

2.7K 135 172
By KimichiMice

It's already been what?

2 days since you've been kidnapped and Bts made the security even more tight, they didn't made you attend school, they brought you your homework, lessons that you must review and other useless things you need to do from school.

You didn't mind being home though, as long as your not bored your ok..

For God sake your not ok!

You almost forgotten that Min-yun is not allowed to skip school even though his a walking-talking-living genius!

So yeah..you would only mostly watch funny vids, taking different types of photography around your room or around the family grounds, counted how many pens that is total in the mansion (your curiousity/boredom made that challenge out of nowhere ), online shopping, and the most importantly, you train and play with Thunder.

You are in your room now reading a book about trees.
(whatttttttt—)

It was all peaceful.

UNTIL!
*Insert voice of Eugene Fitzherbert from Tangled*

Min-yun: Is Alpha here?!

Author has forgotten to mention, Min-yun has a pet wolf given by Muichiro/Mark yesterday. Same breed as Thunder because Thunder and Alpha are literally brothers.

But in all that.

Alpha was one of those problematic pets, that's why Min-yun would always have him in his room locked up or just tied up on a leash somewhere so he cannot cause trouble.

Y/n: How should I know?!

Min-yun: Help me then you little home puppy!

Y/n: What did you just call me?

Min-yun: Just accept that your little, Don't feel bad that Camille is just an inch away from my height..

You were angry, Seriously what's up with Min-yun all annoying lately?

Or is it because he was recovering?

Y/n: Seriously.. I'm not in the mood to kill somebody right now.

You gave Min-yun a tired look and of course he did the same. 'Let's just see if you can kill me, you can't even kill a butterfly' Min-yun thought sarcastically.

Min-yun: Just help me.. I can't have Alpha running around this mansion, what if he broke something or even worse, he goes in there..

Min-yun said it like it was nothing, but deep down inside his a little bit panicked.

Y/n: Huh? What are you talking about? Where will Alpha go?

Min-yun ignored you and dragged you out of your room and continue the plan of finding Alpha, Thunder was trailing behind trying not to bother both of you as you two look for Alpha, from room to room.

Y/n: How many rooms does this mansion have again?

You asked all annoyed and sarcastic, Min-yun just gave you a 'stfu' (if I'm right the meaning is; shut the fuck up) face.

Min-yun: Please don't remind me.. it's already problematic just thinking of checking every room this huge ass mansion have.

Y/n: You cursed!

You pointed at Min-yun, Min-yun halt and look at you with that signature 'wtf' face.

Min-yun: I curse yes.. but you! miss sassy bitch...your not allowed to do so..

Y/n: What?! Why?

Min-yun didn't answer and just looked away from you and continued his search.

Min-yun: I have no idea.. Just Jin threatening me to always warn you about language.

Y/n: Er...Jin Huh..

Your in shock, better yet speechless, You finally realized how Jin was scary just from Min-yun narrating his stories about random shit just to entertain you, you do admit Min-yun is a great babysitte—

Min-yun: Why did I even agree having a pet..?

He asked himself dumbfound.

Y/n: Because you were deceived by Alpha's cuteness...

You casually replied making Min-yun groan in annoyance.

Min-yun: I'm not deceived!

Y/n: Then tell me the cause???

You said teasingly making Min-yun look at you in disgust and annoyance.

Min-yun: I only agreed because Mark gave it to me!

Y/n: you mean Muichiro? Speaking of him...how on earth did you know each other?

Min-yun didn't reply so you have no choice to stick you foot to make him trip down, and gave him to have a face to face conversation with the floor like mirror.

He stood up slowly and pointed a finger towards you.

Min-yun: What was that for?!💢

Y/n: for not answering me..come on. Muichiro is my friend so I want to know what his connections with my best friend!

You can clearly read what Min-yun is thinking right now,  'what the hell bitch.'

It took a few minutes before he finally decided to answer.

Min-yun: His my cousin..any more question?
(HALF BRO—)

Y/n: NON!

You must admit Min-yun is a little hot tempered right now. Did something happen? After he meet Mark he suddenly became.. cheerful?

Nonono that's not how to describe the cold hearted Min-yun we know. He just suddenly became more Min-yun than before.

We all know that before all this poison thingy, Min-yun became a non caring human being, always Lazy, and sometimes getting caught up on day dreaming.

The real Min-yun is a secret gossip starter in the shadows, his a very mischievous boi, always scolding you, antisocial dude, and also a very good actor, he needs an oscar award. (—after this piece of shit is over—)

(No don't take the shit part too seriously, I just love my story and I'm kinda feeling vulgar today)

But..... who really is the real Min-yun.

The cold hearted lazy dude?

Or the caring lion boi?

Min-yun: Y/n, Don't lag behind.
(Claude vibes..)

Y/n: I'm sorry.

Min-yun: Why are you spacing out again?

Y/n: Nothing!

You gave him a very warm smile and that pissed him off more then he already is.(Seriously.. what's wrong with my baby—)
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Min-yun: That's a lie, it's clearly not just any thing but nothing.

Y/n: It's really nothing Min-yun!

Min-yun: you're lying..

Y/n: how can you tell then?

You frowned and crossed your arms on your chest.

Min-yun: you tend to stand very still, and don't even blink ones when answering me... Those are the two signs I pick up from you, when you're lying.

Y/n: Well damn, I appreciate your observation and keep eye site..

You sarcastically replied.

Min-yun: Fuck....you sound like my ...mom.

Min-yun cursed yet again, but you didn't heard the last word he said, you were about to ask who–when both of you heard a crash, a sound of something crashing like a wooden box and other things.

Min-yun: if that damn peanut brain sized dog do something troublesome, I can't promise that his going to stay alive tommorow..

Y/n: Yah!💢

You picked up Thunder and hugged him, away from the Angry red head Min-yun.

Y/n: Don't you dare! Robin boi!

Min-yun: Oh~ I would...and what's with the robin nickname..

You ignored his question, isn't it obvious? It's his nickname from you!

Y/n: No! Alpha is just a pup! So try and understand him!

You argued with Min-yun as you both walked faster to where the crashing sounds came from.

Min-yun ignored you and you just sighed in defeat.

'Who am I kidding...They literally look bigger than normal 1 month old Pup...'
__________________________________

It's short I know but I have a random question!

What do you prefer?

A cat

Or

A Dog

Explain why you prefer them-»

And I'll be posting once a week from now on....sorry about that .

But good new! 💜💜💜

I might publish 1-3 chapters as I publish on those once a week

And of course!

I'll try and make the Chapters longer!

So anyways..please understand me 🥺🥺🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.4K 1.6K 47
well it's kinda like now I am enjoying making stories so this is my another book please like it bae Yn Yn having a happy childhood but their are s...
804K 24.4K 76
"In a world of crime and violence, seven ruthless mafia leaders, known for their deadly charm, laid eyes on her" - Y/n, a stunning and naive beauty...
65.8K 2.3K 24
"Come on, say it again. I'm a perfect devil. Tell me how bad I am. It makes me feel so good!" Once upon a time, there was a world where some people d...
751K 20.3K 99
well as the title you all know that it is going to be step siblings FF so yn is innocent,kind,cute,childish.But behind this mask she is the scariest...