𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐍 ━━ 𝘫𝘫 �...

By fynnaroo

❚ chum for the sharks ❚ ❝ like baby shark? do do doo... ❞ ❝ mcfly... More

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒
𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊︎ ˢ¹
𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ; 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂.01
𝐂.02
𝐂.03
𝐂.04
𝐂.05
𝐂.06
𝐂.07
𝐂.08
𝐂.09
𝐂.10
𝐂.11
𝐂.12
𝐂.13
𝐂.14
𝐂.15
𝐂.16
𝐂.17
𝐂.18
𝐂.19
𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ; 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂.20
𝐂.21
𝐂.22
𝐂.23
𝐂.24
𝐂.25
𝐂.26
𝐂.27
𝐂.28
𝐂.29
𝐂.30
𝐂.31
𝐂.32
𝐂.33
𝐂.34
𝐂.35
𝐂.36
𝐂.37
𝐂.38
𝐂.39
𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ; 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂.40
𝐂.41
𝐂.42
𝐂.43
𝐂.44
𝐂.45
𝐂.47
𝐂.48
𝐂.49
𝐂.50

𝐂.46

4.5K 76 149
By fynnaroo

i don't want the gold, i want you

CW: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SOME SEXUAL MATERIAL THAT IS NOT SUITABLE FOR SOME READERS. PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.
you're welcome jjswh0re

"MCFLY! WAIT UP!" JJ yells after Martha, who keeps walking on the sandy path. She ignores him with ease. "Martha!" He runs, jumping over leaves and bushes as he chases after the ruby gem of the night.

"Go away, J," she vocalizes, rubbing her tears away. "You didn't say anything before, why say anything now?"

"'Cause," he grabs her by the arm, spinning her around as his heavy pants fan her face. "Because you know I'm not good with words."

"Cut the shit, J!" She yells, anger foaming at her mouth. "She's right! Okay? We both know it!" She pushes him away, turning around to pace back and forth as she begins to ramble. "You've seen my house! My parents— how they act! I'm the fucking definition of an ungrateful spoiled brat!"

"No!" He grabs her again, turning her towards him. "You know that's not true! She was wrong. I called her out on it."

"After I left?!" She yells back, pulling her arms out of his hold in anger. "After the fact that I stood there like a fucking fool waiting for you to say something! Anything!"

"I'm sorry! Alright?"

"That's not good enough," Marty shakes her head, rolling her eyes.

"Well, what did you want me to say?! 'Hey guys, I know pogues versus kooks is a traditional all-out war but let's make an exception when it comes to my girlfriend! Thanks!'" He yells, his voice is extremely sarcastic, almost petty-like.

"Uh, yeah," she shrugs, backing up against a tree. "That would have sufficed, actually."

"But you're not, okay!" He yells, trying to convince her. "I don't care, even if you are! I don't want the gold, I want you."

"But I am, J! I'm not going back to Virginia! I'm not on vacation anymore! I live on Figure Eight! And, if you don't want to date me because I'm a kook, just say so! Because that's who I am!" Her voice cracks as tears begin to fall again.

His eyes soften at her beautiful face, scars and all, she still looks so good. JJ steps up to her, his jaw ticking as his eyes flick over her body. His hot angry breath fans over every inch. Automatically, he places his hand on her face, her thumb rumbling away the tears slipping out from her left eye.

Marty sighs through her nose, leaning into his hand, she's still upset with him but she just couldn't resist. She opens her eyelids, his eyes staring back at her.

"Fuck them, then. You are mine and I am yours."

He lifts her chin, feverishly pushing his lips on hers in a needy compulsion. Marty kisses him with the same passion, wrapping her arms around his face, hair, and neck, as his left-hand holds her neck.

JJ's arms wrap around Marty, his callous right hand on her smooth back, sliding his fingers underneath the carnelian strap; he wants to feel every curve of her skin and remember it like his surfboard.

Her tongue darts out to trace along his bottom lip. JJ answers, a groan rumbling out of him, settling low in the pits of Marty's abdomen. He undoubtedly returns the kiss with equal fervor, melding his lips expertly against hers in a languid, teasing dance that only they would share.

JJ gently pushes her chin to the right, his head dipping low place wet and chaste kissing on her neck and collarbone— to where it pulses in her throat, sucking the thin flesh faintly.

A quiet mewl comes unbidden from within Marty when he sinks his teeth into her, just enough to toe the line between pleasure and pain, she feels his lips turn up into a pleased smile.

"You like that?" he huffs against her succulent skin, going back down to kissing, nipping, and sucking the delicate flesh of Martha's throat.

Marty lifts her head, her fingers pulling on his blond locks as she whispers into the sultry air, "please, fuck me." 

As if she couldn't feel any hotter, she is soon proven wrong. Fire blazing in the wake of one set of his fingers as they skim over to the mid of her back, hastily pulling down the zipper.

The tight fabric is released from her skin, the vermillion straps falling off her shoulders as he pulls the neckline down, exposing her bare breasts to the cold chill of the forest.

Fortune favors the bold. Adrenaline seeping through Marty's veins as she decides to push the boundaries. With her hands slightly shaking, she still could never control her nerves even in moments like this, Martha reaches down and grabs both of JJ's wrists and guides his hands to her perky chest.

JJ quickly pulls away from her neck, looking at her dilated and lusted-over emerald eyes. He smiles at her shyness, glancing down to see her petite hands on top of his own, kneading and caressing at the supple breasts.

"Fucking hell, McFly, you're so beautiful," he praises, his voice bouncing off her skin, off the trees, penetrating the eardrums that rattle her brain.

Heat flocks to Marty's neck, her skin turning red as she blushes under his expert touch, his praises, his everything.

Martha couldn't help but have a whiny moan escape from her tongue as JJ pesters wet kisses down her throat, down the crevices of her collarbone, down to the sternum and the valley of her breasts, as he simultaneously gropes and kneads the smooth skin. The harsh skin of his thumb flickers at the erected bud of her nipples sending shockwaves throughout her whole body.

JJ's lips never leave her chest area as his hands quickly grab her thighs. "Jump," he commands.

Marty grins as she is lifted into the air, only to be pushed against the rough bark of the grand oak tree. She wraps her legs around his hips, pulling him until he's practically on top of her. The hem of her dress jumbled up on her stomach— exposing her lace underwear.

Tilting her head back, her eyelids flutter close. Martha's hips buck on his, as dragging along the stiff denim of his cargo shorts against her throbbing clit. A low moan rumbles out of JJ, his lips attaching themselves to the areola, biting and sucking around, trying to keep his noises at a bare minimum.

Her hands drop from the follicles by the nape of his neck. Her nails scratch up his back as they grasp his t-shirt, pulling it over his head. JJ shuffles as she does so, accidentally rubbing his hard-on near her barely-clothed entrance. Her hips grind in eagerness, trying to feel him fully.

"Needy now, are we?" JJ teases, watching her legs shake in anticipation every time he shifts into her.

"J," she whimpers, trying to sound threatening as she warns him. "If you won't make me come, I will," her hips brush up against his pelvic bone again, rubbing directly on his growing erection.

He smirks, letting out a low whimper, as he leans forward and whispers, "beg for it."

Without realizing he did so, JJ's wet fingers start to rub her clit through the thin fabric. Marty's wet thighs glistening in the moonlight as it shines through the canopy. She yelps in satisfaction as his rings send chills throughout the lower part of her abdomen. He hooks her underwear and shimmies it over to the side.

Marty groans in frustration, her stubborn self hating him at that very moment. Fine, I'll beg to start. I'll just fuck him so hard, he'll be the one who begs me to stop.

"Please, J, I—" she slips out a loud mewl as he slips his long and boney finger into her. JJ twists his hand around, back and forth for maximum abrasion.

"Come on baby, I can't understand you. Use your words," He teases again, flicking his thumb in her clit as he pumps his finger. His ring feels so good as it rubs against her walls.

Marty bites her bottom lip, groaning in frustration and horniness, "fuck, p-please. I need you. Please," her hands trace down his chest, his abs, down to unclasp his belt and eagerly unbutton his shorts.

JJ lets out a slur of curses embedded in whimpers and moans as she grabs the underside of his shaft. The feeling of her innocent fingernails grazing up the side of a prominent vein, following the trail of precome spewing out from his tip.

He shudders as he reaches behind him, pulling out a condom. Hastily, he rips open the plastic wrap and slides it on, wanting to be inside her right then and there.

JJ grabs onto her large thighs, spreading them open and adjusting her legs around his hips.

She moans as soon as JJ gets his hands on her, rough and fast when gathers the wetness pooling at her entrance before he spreads it around her clit. He brings his cock forward, the tip toying with her heat. The kisses on the side of her neck are gentle, as he teases her more.

"Such a good girl," he moans against her skin. "I might just have to fuck that cute attitude of yours away though."

"JJ, please, just fuck me already, Marty moans out.

The blond chuckles, before pushing himself in. They both shut their eyes, tensing at the intimate feeling. He pushes further until he buries himself in. With a low groan, gasping alongside her, he waits for her to relax and adjust.

"Are you okay? Do you feel okay?" JJ asks, nervous that he went too far. He doesn't want to hurt her.

"Yes, please, move. I'm okay," Marty reassures him, grabbing him by the jaw and pulling him in for a tongue-filled kiss. He pushes in and out of her, slowly, building up speed into a nice rhythm.

"Yes! Fuck! JJ!" She moans, biting her lip every five seconds to keep her voice down. "Keep doing it like that, please! Holy shit!"

His grunts and whimpers spew on her neck as she scratches down his back; all encouraging him to take out his anger on her.

"God, you feel so good," he grunts, loving the way her velvety walls were taking him so well. He grabs Marty by the neck again, pulling her to kiss him as he increases his speed. With this new angle, he hits that spot that makes her legs shake and her toes clench. Over and over again.

Heavy pants bolstering and sweat beating down their skin, onto each other as the sultry air clouds around them, swallowing them in a steamy mist. 

He bites her bottom lip as he pulls away, absolutely loving the way her body shakes because of his doing. "Look at you, taking me so fucking well," he praises, his electric blue eyes never quite focusing on one thing, everything was a sight for sore eyes.

Pushing up and back on JJ, she twists her hips up, down, left, and right. Marty starts to spell his name because he clouded her mind. It will forever be him. It will always be him.

"JJ, I'm gonna— shit!" Martha moans into the dark sky above them, her nails grasping on his shoulders as her thighs and legs start to shake.

—"M-me, too, God fuck!" JJ nods, his thrusts getting sloppier and his rhythm starts to break down. He holds her throat, gripping it hard as they both moan into each other's mouths as they come.

fez speaking!!
i told y'all would be rewarded. lol. i hope u enjoyed it.
i hope you guys are satisfied. (not just w the smut but the argument/angry seggs of it all.)
originally, i wanted this scene to be in the last chapter but it needed drama in order for this to happen. but i told y'all it was coming. and finally it's here.
even though this is explicit smut, i did censor it because i'm not comfortable using body parts when the characters are minors lol. it's just my preference. that's why you rarely see "c*ck, d*ck, c*nt, or p*ssy" in this book unless it's a insult.
and ik it says 'making love by the campfire' and they were no where near the campfire but i'm too lazy to fix it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 111K 40
❝ your ass must be jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth. ❞ ❝ i like the noise you make when you shut the fuck up. ❞ outer banks { jj...
535K 17.8K 35
i shut my eyes and all the world drops dead. j. maybank x fem!oc outer banks, season one
190K 4.6K 36
Have you ever thought, just maybe, you belong with me? siivermist © 2023/24. jj maybank x fem!oc...
487K 3.6K 62
„meeting you was like listening to a song for the first time and knowing it would be my favourite." -JJ x fem oc : John b's sister -Outer Banks stor...