𝐂.10

torture week

TW: acts of violence, cruel words, mentions of suicidal thoughtsPLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE TRIGGERED BY THE WARNINGS MENTIONED ABOVE

PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE TRIGGERED BY THE WARNINGS MENTIONED ABOVE.

MARTY DIDN'T REMEMBER BRUNCH, but it's okay, cause after her incident with Rafe nothing really happened. One thing was certain, there was no revenge plan insight.

Sarah and Nicki fully agreed with her statement of killing the malicious Rafe Cameron, but when they offered up very good ideas of how to do so, Martha shut them down.

She was afraid, afraid of her own body being shown to everyone she cared for, and if those pictures would make them see her differently. Would they see her as the slut or whore as Rafe said she was? The worst part was that she believed him, he had all control over her, and she hated it, but there was nothing —in her mind— to do anything about it.

She chose to forgive and forget.

But, how could she really forget when her most suppressed memories of that night came back to haunt her in her nightmares? For the past two nights, she has been awoken by her own screams and cries of agony and pain, she practically wants to vomit at the remembrance of her moaning. She didn't want to moan, and even when she was in excruciating pain, she still tried to feel pleasure in order to make the situation better.

She hated to look in her bathroom mirror, she became disgusted with herself, cried every night to sleep only to be jolted back awake from the ongoing nightmare.

She stared more and more at the Xanax pills she had for her anxiety, wondering if she could just pass out in the tub and drown and no one would know. It seemed like a good way to go.

But she always shook her head out of her thoughts and went to work.

Kie was so complimented by the text that Marty sent a couple of nights ago, that she spoke to her father about letting Martha work as a hostess. He automatically agreed because he knew that his daughter liked her a lot, and letting Martha work for him was a good thing for everyone.

She had morning shifts every day, from 9:30 am to 2 pm. It was good pay, too. Her parents were also very proud that their sixteen-year-old girl worked two jobs... yes, two.

JJ did her a favor, and he loved that she's working as a bus girl for the Oakland Inn restaurant. Martha got the night shifts, almost every day from 5 pm to 11 pm.

Bussing was always fun there, but now he can talk to someone genuinely, as an actual friend, and not as a coworker. He made fun of her ID, even though he found her adorable. He introduced her to Andrew, the sous-chef, and Mama L, the head chef.

It became aware to her that these people were more his parents than his actual father, and this saddened her —but it also made her warm and giddy inside because for some reason she knew, not a lot of people are introduced to his work parents.