serendipity ; sano manjiro [✓...

By rickkaee

━━ セレンディピティ " You are the greatest surprise that I have had in my entire existence. " Hanagaki Y/n, Takemic... More

serendipity !
info
playlist
prologue : misfortune
time leaper
tacenda
laconic
labyrinth
ineffable
epiphany
quintessential
ebullience
cynosure
incipient
assembly
scrutinize
surreptitious
beleaguer
lassitude
mellifluous
exulanasis
never - ending
lithe
furtive
sempiternal
shibas
choices
ʜᴀɴᴀɢᴀᴋɪ (ʏ/ɴ) ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴘʀᴏꜰɪʟᴇ
team?
christmas eve
talk, church
fight
ongoing
don't
courage
new year, new shits
mission success?
"worst" future
why did you...?
guilty death
annoying
game on
three words, eight letters, i love you
author's note

persistent

5.3K 225 155
By rickkaee

✎ Dangerous Woman - Ariana Grande
" ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ. ɪ'ᴍ ʟᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴀᴅᴇᴅ, ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇʟʏ ꜰᴏᴄᴜꜱᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ɪꜱ ᴏᴘᴇɴ. "

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

» (Y/N)'S P.O.V «

I am here, gripping the tree next to me. Stopping myself from going to them because Kiyomasa was beating the hell out of my twin brother. 

Takemichi's friends were calling at him worriedly, telling him to stop. Making me want to tell him to stop.

Every punch and kick he lay on my twin brother making me bite my own thumb until it bleeds.

Should I help?

Loud cheers were heard in the area while Takemichi's friends and I are hella worried. 

" That's enough!! Takemichi!! " Atsushi exclaimed while in Takemichi's situation he was bleeding, the blood from his mouth were dripping to the ground.

 " Not yet... " Takemichi answered.

My face softened making me clutch my fists.

Of course, he won't give up. He's my brother after all.

Kiyomasa was still beating up Takemichi but Takemichi never falls to the ground even though on how much the impact was.

The crowd became silent in every punch Takemichi received.

" I said that's enough, Takemichi!! " Takuya exclaimed on a verge of tears.

" You're seriously going to die!! " Atsushi said

" Not yet...not yet...this can't heal my heart... that experiences those...12 years... " Takemichi said while rubbing the blood off from his mouth. 

" What the hell are you talking about? " Makoto asked while Atsushi just gave him a confusing look. 

" Running and running and running and running. " Takemichi mumbled while swaying and grinning to himself. 

He was panting and slight tears were visible in his eyes. I gripped my head as Takemichi's thoughts flooded my mind. 

He really is determined to save Hina, huh? 

" Give up already, Takemichi! You've shown us enough of your determination!! " Atsushi said. 

" I ain't giving up!! I have a reason to not give up!! " Takemichi answered while crying that startled the crowd. 

" The Tokyo Manji Gang. Kiyomasa, the only way you'll win is by killing me. " Takemichi said making my eyes widen and jump on the ground. 

" Nope, I won't let you. " I joined in making them look at me surprised.

" (y/n)? What are you doing here? " Takemichi asked.

The crowd started chattering making me roll my eyes and click my tongue in annoyance.

" Who's that? "

" She'll be so dead. "

I slowly approached Takemichi with a reassuring smile and gripped his shoulders. 

" Take-nii, I understand that you want to save Hina but please don't give your own life to that, okay? " I said while Takemichi cried more and put his eyes on my shoulder.  I patted his back making him grin. 

' Sorry. 'Takemichi thought making me nod. 

" And as for you. " I mentioned while giving Kiyomasa a side glare and pulled away from Takemichi. 

I clenched my fists before punching him left, right, and an uppercut before dusting my hands.  Gasps and shocked reactions were heard making me smirk smugly.

" That's not yet enough what you did to Takemichi but...I don't want to go further than that. " I said with an innocent smile.

Kiyomasa who just stood up who came from the ground because of the impact was looking at me with a furious face making me return a glare at him.

" Bring me my bat!! I'm gonna kill this fucking brat. " Kiyomasa commanded making me check Takemichi's situation.

" Oh fuck, you're bleeding. " I cursed another my breath.

" I'm fine... " Takemichi assured.

" You are not... " I said.

" Bat, he says.

" Hurry up and bring me my bat!! " Kiyomasa commanded. 

I thought this was a one-on-one fight?

" Oi, Kiyomasa. " Someone called out making my eyes perked. 

" You've drawn quite the crowd. " A tall boy with blonde braid and a dragon tattoo said making me and Takemichi look at him. 

' Who is that? ' Takemichi asked in his thought making me shrug my shoulders. 

" You sure are worked up, ain'tcha? Even though you're the host. " The same blonde said. 

" A blonde braid. And a dragon tattoo on his temple... " Atsushi started. " That's the vice-president of the Tokyo Manji Gang! Ryuguji Ken. Also Known as Draken!

My eyes widen making me stiffen in my place. 

If the vice-president is around isn't that the same thing as the president? 

" Hey Hey? Kenchin? " Another blonde called out making me squitted my eyes in suspicion. 

" Hah!? Don't call me by that nickname, Mikey. " Draken scolded.

" All my dorayaki is gone. " Mikey said cheerfully. 

" The hell is up with this guy? " I hear Atsushi asked. 

" He can't read the atmosphere at all. " Makoto said deadpanned.

But the crowd started bowing to each and every one of them, nervously and scared to pay their respect to the person in front of them. 

" Good work president. "

I heard it like 4 times making me blink multiple times.

I knew it. 

Mikey on the other hand licked the dorayaki's crumbs on his face with an uninterested look at the crowd.

' No way...this guy is... ' Takemichi thought making me nod. Takemichi gave me a wide-eyed face making me smack his back softly.

" M...Mi...Sano-kun! I'm...with the 3rd special attack unit. I'm Akaishi. " Akaishi introduced but Mikey didn't look at him and ignored him making me snicker. 

" You're in the way. Mikey...doesn't talk to someone he ain't interested in. " Draken said while following Mikey from behind. 

" Oh...I...I'm sorry. " Akaishi apologized, scared. 

" Good work. " Kiyomasa said in an acute angle bow making Draken kick him in the stomach. 

 " Kiyomasa. When did you become so important? " Draken asked. " You're seriously going to greet the president with that shallow bow?

" I...I understand!! " Kiyomasa said while coughing and clutching his stomach bowing at a nice angle. 

Mikey was slowly approaching us, approaching his face close to mine making me back up a little because he was being too fucking close. 

" What's your name? " Mikey asked, making me raise an eyebrow in response. 

 Takemichi nudged an elbow at me making me clear my throat. 

" Ah...Hanagaki (Y/n). " I answered. 

" I see...(n/n)-chin. " Mikey answered making me cough. 

" You got great fists you got there. " Mikey said while smiling.

Mikey looked at Takemichi and did the same thing that he did to me but Takemichi ended up falling on the ground. 

" And what's your name? " Mikey asked. 

" Hanagaki Takemichi. " Takemichi answered. 

" Takemitchy. " Mikey said making me snicker. 

" Are you two somehow related? " Draken asked me, making me nod.

" Twins, to be exact. " I answered. 

Mikey clenched Takemichi's hair from the back and faced it to his face and asked, " Are you really a middle schooler?

Mikey pulled away and stood up taking some glances at the two of us. 

" Takemitchy and (n/n)-chin, from today onward, you guys are my friends, okay? " Mikey said. 

" Huh!?

" Pardon? "

End

【8 / 12 / 21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 45 25
2005 : Reina Hanagaki is Takemichi's older sister. Mikey's girlfriend, she is one of the founders of Toman. 2010 : Reina is killed by a Toman member...
322K 15.9K 46
° . * ✭ tr. characters / hanagaki takemichi ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ↳ hanagaki takemichi found out the only thing toman dislikes - him. it was...
11.5K 369 63
~Currently on hiatus~ and is on AO3 As an ex-delinquent with a knack for ticking others off with his mouth, Danaju Hanagaki has lived most of her adu...
38.8K 2.1K 37
takemichi x reader au slight manga spoilers. • 𝗜 𝗱𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝘆𝗼 𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗴𝗼 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗮𝗸𝗮 r...