Rebirth in Hengdian

By patatoh_rou

[DISCLAIMER: I do not own the story.] By: 研研夏日 (YanYanXiaRi) In her previous life, Li Zixi lived in a film an... More

Disclaimer
UPDATE
Chapters 1-4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11: For the first time
Chapter 12: Upstairs neighbor is renovating again
Chapter 13: Are female stars now so ugly?
Chapter 14: Audition
Chapter 15: Have the power not to be a bastard
Chapter 16: Ditched filming for the male god
Chapter 17: Filming is in progress
Chapter 18: Agents and celebrities
Chapter 19: The director's difficulties
Chapter 20: Otaku doesn't watch gossips and loves to eat desserts
Chapter 21 Part 2
Chapter 21 Part 3
Chapter 22: Have you gone for plastic surgery?
Chapter 23: Young Master Ye's gossip
Chapter 23 Part 2
Chapter 24: Acted not shy enough!
Chapter 24 Part 2
Chapter 25: Male god's voice
Chapter 25 Part 2
Chapter 26: Whether or not to buy fans
Chapter 27: Met a friend on the show
Chapter 28: Young Master Ye can you film?

Chapter 21: Thank you for the cake, too polite

841 6 0
By patatoh_rou

CHAPTER 21 PART ONE

Ye Handong said: "En, that, go back and practice Mandarin well."

  Fan: "Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, Young Master Ye talked to me. Young Master Ye spoke two sentences to me today!!"

  "Wow, you are so lucky. I wish he speaks to me too."

  "Wu wu wu, I envy you so much, ah. He didn't say a word to me."

  "If Young Master Ye could say one word to me, I would have no regrets in this life."

  Sitting in his car, Ye Handong frowned tightly. What is this situation, all of you focused on the wrong point? It turns out that his own fans are not only bad in Mandarin, their hearing is also not good. Seems like he still has to write a few more good songs to wash their ears. As an idol, it's really that the *responsibility is heavy and the road is long, ah.

[*responsibility is heavy and the road is long – have to struggle for a long period of time]

  Done pacifying all the reporters and the fans, Guo Kai also got in the car. After getting in the car, he immediately asked the driver to drive. In the car, Guo Kai took a look at Ye Handong's clothes and thought, fortunately, he still knows to arm himself. Although the facts proved that even disguising is also of no use, fans recognized him still. Taking a look at the cake in the hands of the boss again and after holding back his words for a long time, he finally couldn't help but say something tactfully.

  "Young Master Ye, you came out to buy cake, ah? You don't have to do this kind of small errand yourself, just let Ah Li and the others come. Could it be that Ah Li and the others' performance is not good? It's useless to keep a disobedient assistant, directly terminate them." Guo Kai has already made up a lot of things in his mind.

  Ye Handong's tightly closed eyes suddenly opened, coldly looked at Guo Kai and said, "No, no need to change, they are very good." A little thing and will immediately fire the employee. Really capitalistic.

  "Then why did you still go out to buy things personally?"

  Ye Handong asked puzzledly: "Why, can't I go out and buy things by myself?"

  Guo Kai was choked a bit and said, "That's not it. It's because you have too many fans. It's not safe to go out, ah."

  Ye Handong rhetorically asked: "Where is it unsafe. I think my fans are very good, ah. They are not likely to do that, everyone was in harmony. Don't tell me I don't even have the right anymore to buy things on my own?"

  Guo Kai pulled back, took a deep breath, changed to another angle and said: "Young Master Ye, you stayed abroad for a long time and don't know much about the domestic market. There are more people here and your fan base is also relatively large. Even though those fans won't wrong you, but in the downtown district, you may also obstruct traffic. If it causes trouble for others, isn't it not so good?"

  Ye Handong said uncomfortably, "Didn't I already disguised? I also didn't expect to be recognized outside, ah."

  Guo Kai wanted to cry, my Young Master Ye, you look this tall with a great figure. It would be weird not to be recognized, ah. Besides, you have so many fans.

  Before even hearing Guo Kai's answer, Ye Handong thoughtfully asked: "So, I really have so many fans? Tens of millions? Are those fans real and not bought by you and the old man?"

  Hearing this, Guo Kai immediately explained: "I really did not. The Chairman did not order me to do these things."

  Ye Handong, with doubtful look, said, "Is it really? That day, I was outside the office when I heard you want to buy water army for a certain star..."

  Guo Kai instantly broke out in cold sweat on his back and nervously said, "Young Master Ye, you must not talk about such things outside."

  Ye Handong looked at him like he's an idiot and said, "Hehe, do I look so stupid?"

  Guo Kai forced a smile, scratching his head he said, "Young Master Ye, you are the smartest. That, buying water army, this kind of thing is very common in the circle. Originally, when you haven't returned home yet, I did discuss with the Chairman about buying water army. Only that we didn't expect, before we even started operations, a video of you singing on campus would circulate on the Internet. Within a few days, you garnered millions of fans. After that one publicity, you had tens of millions of fans, it's not necessary to buy anymore..."

  Ye Handong nodded with understanding and said: "Oh, turns out to be that it is to save money, so you didn't buy me water army. You and my old man will really save money."

  Guo Kai was feeling awkward and didn't know what to say. Thinking of *wearing nothing but flattery, he quickly added: "That's not it, Young Master Ye. You yourself is very capable, very attractive. Fans? The Chairman's money is your money too. Saving his money, naturally, is saving your money too. Hehe." After speaking, he looked at Ye Handong's expression.

[*wear nothing but flattery – flattery will get you everywhere]

  Seeing that Ye Handong's expression is good, Guo Kai remembered another thing: "That, Young Master Ye, what you said about Wu Xinran today, isn't it, um...a bit inappropriate?"

  "Wu Xinran? Inappropriate? So, who exactly is Wu Xinran?"

  Guo Kai asked in surprise: "No way, Young Master Ye, you really don't know who Wu Xinran is? Didn't I tell you the other day, your new song MV's female lead. Moreover, she's often on Weibo's hot search."

  Ye Handong sneered: "Do you think I am as idle as you, scrolling on Weibo every day? Does Lao zi need not write the song? Doesn't need to arrange the song? Doesn't need to record the song?"

  Guo Kai felt that he really *went out today without looking at the Yellow Calendar. His heart was stunned.

[*went out without looking at the Yellow Calendar – out of luck]

  He took a deep breath and said with a smile: "Right, Young Master Ye, you need to write songs. It's a small mistake. Blame myself for not doing my job properly. I'm here to introduce you to your new song MV's female lead. Her name is Wu Xinran. She is a popular *Xiao Huadan, has many fans on Weibo, more than what you have. Certainly, it's possible that these fans were bought. Hehe. This female celebrity is good-looking, has sweet temperament, graduated from a foreign university, and IQ and EQ are both very high."

[*Xiaohuadan – Hua Dan is a traditional drama role characterized by being a young, innocent and lively woman. Today's entertainment industry in China, they have what they refer to as 'Four Xiao Huadan'. Based on popularity and influence, a female celebrity can be referred to as one of them. Yang Zi, Zhou Dongyu, Dilraba Dilmurat and Yu Shuxin are the current generation's 'Four Xiao Huadan'.]

  After listening, Ye Handong nodded indifferently.

  Guo Kai took out his mobile phone again, opened Wu Xinran's Weibo, and handed it to Ye Handong.

  Ye Handong looked for a while, and asked, "Wu Xinran really pushed off Director Jin's drama in order to shoot my MV?"

  Guo Kai nodded and said, "According to the information I got, it is indeed the case. Look, how attractive you are. Director Jin is one of the best domestic TV directors in the circle, ah. In order to shoot your MV, she even pushed off this big director's drama."

  At this time, the car happened to just arrive at the parking lot of Ye Handong's building. Ye Handong opened the car door and said, "This kind of idiot is what you call very high double-quotient? I think you need to see a doctor."

  Before Guo Kai could respond, Ye Handong threw the car key to him and said before closing the door: "Don't forget to drive my car over later."

  Guo Kai thought about Wu Xinran's behavior and instantly felt that she is explosively stupid, what to do? He patted his face to calm himself down. Not good, this is not good, the rhythm has been crooked by Young Master Ye.

  Just as the car left the parking lot, Guo Kai received a call.

  Sun Min said on the phone: "Kai Ge, wasn't our family's Xinran already selected as Young Master Ye's MV female lead? Why did Young Master Ye said that today about Xinran. Our family's Xinran is still crying until now."

  Guo Kai said with a smile, "Young Master Ye has been writing songs behind closed doors at home these days. He doesn't know about it. We dare not disturb him. Moreover, as you know, it hasn't been long since Young Master Ye came back from overseas. He is still a bit unaccustomed and doesn't know much about the domestic circle. He's in a bad mood today and went out alone to get some fresh air. Didn't expect to come across the reporters, ah. I am to blame for this for not clearly telling Young Master Ye in advance. Please comfort Xinran."

  After listening to Guo Kai's explanation, Sun Min's hanging heart was relieved and said, "That's good, I thought Young Master Ye didn't have the sincerity to cooperate. China is a society that pays attention to relations. Our family's Xinran don't have to shoot this MV. This cooperation can be described as a win-win situation."

  Sun Min is Wu Xinran's agent. Director Jin's drama that was pushed off was also the result of her discussion with Wu Xinran. For a drama with male as the main lead, the role of the female number three has really not enough exposure. To film it or not, it will not affect Wu Xinran's acting career.

  As for whether or not they offended Director Jin, even if they did, it won't be that much. Director Jin was not very satisfied with Wu Xinran originally. Also, they haven't signed the contract yet, they are not in breach of contract. They left suddenly before the filming, which can be regarded as unkind at most, nothing more. Even if this matter is taken out, it can't be said that the fault lies entirely with them.

  Compared with that, the cooperation with Young Master Ye is very important. Young Master Ye is the prince of Dongfang Records, ah, born with a halo. But this kind of person born with a golden spoon, he also has good-looks. In addition to high-level good-looks, he's also very talented. Everything is a powerful tool for attracting fans. If any female celebrity can get in touch with him, it doesn't take much effort to get to the pinnacle of life in minutes, ah

  Although her celebrity, Wu Xinran, is said to be also very hot in the entertainment circle right now, but this kind of fire is still a bit weak. A lot of the hype were from the water army, bought fans, bought topics, and bought hot searches. In terms of endorsements, the quality is also a bit low. Under such circumstances, it is urgent to find an external force to break the current pattern. Young Master Ye is the external force she chooses for her own artist.

  Although her words were not very pleasant, she was really afraid that Young Master Ye would breach the contract. This is why she made this call.

  "I understand, I understand. Rest assured, if we are not sincere, we wouldn't sign the contract. I have introduced Xinran to Young Master Ye just now. Young Master Ye is very satisfied, please don't worry. I am now returning to the company. Once I've returned, we'll issue an official announcement. Please, let's have a meal another day as an apology, I'll be the host."

  "En, that's really great, thank you Kai Ge."

  "You're welcome." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 7.8K 170
Gu Zi transmigrated into a novel and became a character in a story about a true and false rich heiress . While others who transmigrated into novels b...
1M 67.2K 33
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.5M 104K 198
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
1.5M 69.6K 76
မာဗာရစ် + ခွန်းညီလွန်းရန် ( 8.9.2023)