๐ƒ๐‘๐Ž๐–๐๐„๐ƒ ๐๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ (+๏ฟฝ...

By kehlanidark

๐‘ซ๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘พ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ๐‘ซ ๐‘ฉ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ถ๐‘ซ, Book 1 in ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐‘๐Ž๐–๐๐„๐ƒ ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ a dark enemies-to-lovers gang/mafia r... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
00 | drowned blood
01 | drowned blood
02 | drowned blood
03 | drowned blood
04 | drowned blood
05 | drowned blood
06 | drowned blood
07 | drowned blood
08 | drowned blood
09 | drowned blood
10 | drowned blood
11 | drowned blood
12 | drowned blood
13 | drowned blood
14 | drowned blood
15 | drowned blood
16 | drowned blood
17 | drowned blood
18 | drowned blood
19 | drowned blood
20 | drowned blood
21 | drowned blood
22 | drowned blood
23 | drowned blood
24 | drowned blood
25 | drowned blood
26 | drowned blood
27 | drowned blood
28 | drowned blood
29 | drowned blood
30 | drowned blood
32 | drowned blood
33 | drowned blood
34 | drowned blood
35 | drowned blood
36 | drowned blood
37 | drowned blood
38 | drowned blood
39 | drowned blood
40 | drowned blood
41 | drowned blood
42 | drowned blood
43 | drowned blood
44 | drowned blood
45 | drowned blood
46 | drowned blood
47 | drowned blood
๐ƒ๐‘๐Ž๐–๐๐„๐ƒ ๐‹๐”๐’๐“

31 | drowned blood

15.5K 399 233
By kehlanidark

WARNING: Contains major triggers & SEXUAL CONTENT.

Even if I was offered the choice to leave this desolate world would I be capable to?

Would I be able to leave without drawing something like a magnet pulled its force?

Once you are held captive and flee you have to live with the dread that someone may come after you for shushing, rating them out.

You can never outrun the past, it's closer than you think it is.

No matter how fast your feet take you, the past takes the one step you took twice because you didn't close a door before it.

It lingers there like hair when it falls down your head and sticks to your clothes. You don't feel it but once it moves down to your skin you feel the string.

The past affects you, impacts your decisions whether you learned from your mistakes or keep making them.

In times like these, thoughts to which I had no answer or better said an answer I was petrified to consider rushed through my starved, nonfunctional brain.

That maybe I was competent to kill a man. Not any man but this specific man who was the purpose of my downfall.

Closing my eyes to rest my hourly worked brain the door to the sinister, lonely room opened, and in fell a half-woken woman in minimal ripped clothes.

"Do you think I can get another drink?" she asked behind her as Jud one of Remus's men led in grinning.

"You can as much as you want sweetheart." He slurred reaching for her waist to which she took a few steps aside from him clearly looking uneasy.

Blinking my eyes to clear my vision I immediately remembered her.

She was one of many women who had been delivered to this warehouse to be hauled away, far from their home.

I wanted to scream tell her to get away from him, I craved to rib these chains from my body parts and refuse the screams that would rib through me once my ankle and hand would plunge off my body.

But I couldn't. I couldn't because they had made sure even if I settled to leave body parts behind, I wouldn't have the strength to.

"Oh, come on baby, don't be like that." He cooed trailing his finger over her lips biting his own.

"Please don't touch me." Why would he listen? Men like these didn't refuse to endorse others' limits, they did what they did and ignored other pleas.

Just like he did in the present.

Even though she walked out of his reach multiple times, rocking her head no and whispering stop he went on laughing, torturing her, and refusing to listen to her.

As soon as she ran for the door, he trapped her hips pulling her back to his now uncovered genitals.

"Just a little fun." He sighed into her left ear as she opened her eyes fully sober aware of her surroundings now.

Running his hand down to her fabric-covered vagina he pulled her underpants to the side and stretched her walls out pounding into her before throwing his head back in satisfaction while she sobbed into her palm.

I had seen it all. I had seen this happen to a woman in front of me countless times and knew he was aware of what he was doing and that I was sitting in the corner crying to myself.

Crying because I couldn't stop him, stop the unbearable sins he was acting right in front of my tear-filled eyes.

As he wrapped up, he made sure to throw her to the floor and thrust his thumb aggressively into her collecting any sperm he had released into her.

Looking back his dark eyes fixed on me. Grinning he uttered, "You didn't help her? How could you, you apparently wanted it to happen to her, to feel what you felt. I will make sure to high-five your rapist since I know how good it feels now... Oh, wait he is just in the other room."

I wanted to scream no; I didn't want it to happen to her. I wanted to scream that I had considered tearing my joints off my body part just to pick her up, but I couldn't because they had drained me psychologically as well as substantially.

I was a body with pure blood and no muscles.

Shutting the door behind him, I watched as the girl cried until a small little water puddle formed at her feet.

Opening my mouth, I choked a few times needed any sound to come out of my throat.

Please, just one murmur, one scream, anything. I couldn't just leave her like this.

"C-Come here." My voice rasped out. Thank God, praise God. Now all I requested was that she didn't believe him and came to me.

"Wha-What?" her own cracked voice responded. Now that I got her attention, I let my heavy head fall as lolling it limo against my shoulder and gestured her to come to me.

Crawling to me she stared at me for a decent amount of time just glancing at my fractured form.

"Don't believe him, please." I scraped out, trying to reach for her gently, but she beat me. Placing a soothing hand on my cheek, she cried, shaking her head.

"I would never, I would never believe him, not when you went through the same thing as me, when not worst." She cried out, wiping her tears.

Taking a deep breath, I sat up, pulling her head to my chest and holding her mirrored much smaller broken frame to mine, hearing her crying louder as I did the same, just silently.

"I am going to get us all out of here. I will. All I require is your food and water and I promise to give you the life you and I both deserve." I whispered, wiping her tears away from her young cheek while mine ran down my broken, grimy skin.

I despised being out of control.

So naturally, I only drank the amount of alcohol I was sure I could consume without having to let my head be at another place as my body.

Having a best friend like Isa you required to drink rather a lot since she loved letting go of everything, control, her surroundings, and having to not care about anything that was currently happening.

That was also one of the many reasons why I had never been drunk in my life. Because simply I couldn't let that appear what had happened to Summer and a lot of women including me in that now burned warehouse.

I understood her nevertheless. Not wishing to be aware of what was going on and just letting go but I couldn't allow these thoughts even if it was appealing.

Hearing the loud music change from a further off-beat old song to a strong cheerful song, I felt Isa pulling onto my underarm closer to her.

"I love this song, let's give them a show, shall we?" She smiled waiting for me to give her any sort of reply whether it be with phrases or acts.

Laughing I accepted whatever had gotten into her not wholly sober head and played along.

Nodding her grin grew ten times bigger as she grinded her hourglass body against mine running her hands through my locks.

Doing the same I spotted from the corner of my eye, Octavia and Cecilia making themselves to us grinning and shorty joining us with their ice cubs filled drinks.

All eyes were on us. Men sought to get close to us but knew better and women followed us with envy filled in their eyes, trying to max it as much as they could so we wouldn't see.

"Do you mind girls, if I buy you some drinks?" Came a voice from nearby.

Turning around we were met with a petite velvet-haired girl in a splendid velvet dress carrying a champagne glass in her hand.

"Yes, you can beautiful. By the way, your heels match perfectly with your dress." Isa replied grinning.

"Thanks, your golden dress is everything, come on come with me then." She answered back beaming.

Walking behind her I examined her starting her up to down.

Nothing was weird about her she actually seemed more like us than anyone in this club and this place was loaded with criminals.

"What's your name?" I asked curiously taking the drink she offered and spinning the transparent glass in circles.

"Oh, my name? ...My name is Odessa Valentino." She smirked taking a small sip out of the drink.

_______

Reaching the mansion, I stopped the car watching the girls step, more, like stumbling out of the car holding onto the car roof even for a few seconds, and closing their eyes as if they had just run at the Olympics.

"You girls need any help?" came the voices of the Sinners.

Turning to them they all looked like models ready to run down the runway.

While Leonardo was leaning against the wall one foot crossed over the other starring intensely at Isa, Augusto was next to him looking excited. I knew he was enjoying this.

Surprisingly Silas looked concerned as he watched Cecilia look exhausted. Lorenzo had mirrored Enzo's past looks, angry and by the way he was leaning his elbow on his cousins' shoulder, ready to argue as he watched Octavia walk up to him smiling all brightly.

They both truly were similar when it came to behavior, yet utterly different when it came to their looks.

Black hair had my man and blond was the other, one had green eyes and the other dark blue. While Lorenzo's eyes were set on his girls, Enzo was busy smoking his cigar giving me not one glance.

"Why are you asking? Did we ask you yesterday when you pulled a stunt like that?" Isa asked her brother narrowing her eyes.

She still was half sober with the amount she drank which frankly was ten times more than any of us could have drunk without getting alcohol poising. That girl truly had a gift.

"We will manage," I answered waiting for them to walk before me. By the look of Enzo's face, I knew that wasn't the only thing I had to manage this night.

"You better manage." He whispered into my ear smoking his cigar finish before holding his hand up blocking my way to walk into the mansion.

"Not so fast." He announced in a hushed yet angry tone.

"Well, mommy and daddy are about to fuck so let's go kids." Augusto trailed off happily helping the girls and pushing the boys in leaving Enzo and me alone.

KATY PERRY - HALEYS IN HAWAII

As Enzo took a step forward, I took one back. As he took one more, I took another one back. Taking one more I was ready to take one back, but he beat me to it and held onto my shoulders pushing me back causing me to land into the center of the pool.

Going down for a few seconds I quickly swam up running my hands from my cheek over my eyes and up my head.

"What the fuck?"

"Clothes off." He demanded throwing his suit jacket on the floor following his dress-shirt, pants, and boxers leaving him all naked in glory.

Stroking his cock, he ran his hand through his hair stepping down the stairs onto the pool standing in just a few seconds in front of me.

Tilting my head up he smirked placing his not preoccupied hand on my chest pinching my nipple harshly causing me to moan.

"Leaving even though I said no. Tsk, tsk, tsk I am convinced you want a punishment." Replacing his hand with mine I stroked him as we both looked down to his now standing cock.

"Let's do this." He suggested as I stroked him faster tightening my hand around his cock.

"I will hold your head down in the water while you suck my cock and if you get me to cum, you can get out of the water."

Pulling my hand away I asked amused "What makes you think I can't get out without your approval?"

"Because if you get out without my approval you will have to lay awake and cum on my tongue all night. And that would mean you would be exhausted and sore the next day."

That wouldn't be that bad, would it? I asked myself to which my more resented brain answered.

If you want to explain to everyone why you can't walk and grunt every two seconds go ahead, let the man worship your body.

"Fine, whatever you will come as soon as I put you in my mouth." Tangling his hand in my hair he pulled me impossible close, his nose and lips touching mine.

"We will see." He smirked before he nudged me down underwater.

Taking his cock in my mouth I held onto his hips taking him in and out while bubbles flew up beside me.

I bathed in his warmth needing to feel his velvet hardness between my open lips. It was as if I needed it to survive, I needed this body part everywhere where it would fit.

My fingers looked fucking tiny compared to his cock and each time I had him in my mouth I would place them somewhere where I wouldn't see them just because it scared me how big he was.

Trailing my index finger from the base up to the tip while I yet had him in my mouth, I felt him twitch inside me.

Kissing the tip twice I dragged my tongue over his base and sucked on it as if it was my personally designed lollipop.

Feeling my lungs give out soon I hurriedly tried to swim up, but he held me down tapping my cheek softly.

I knew this was one of his further plans to dominate me, fail me. But I was going to have it.

Sucking him more and moaning around the head I knew by his groans he was close, closer than he wanted to be.

His fingers tightened around my hair forcing me to take more of him, deep-throating his length while he lost himself for a few seconds in the new sensation skittering across his insides.

He enjoyed it as much as I did. He enjoyed as I gaged, as tears spilled down my eyes and got lost in the water surrounding us and most of all he enjoyed our sexual games - the thought that I was a pleasure vessel for his taking.

Moving my hand from his thighs to his balls he quickly beat me to it pulling me up and going down himself.

He wanted to come inside my mouth, his second favorite place to stick himself in but what he wanted more was to win, he wanted to win his first favorite place. My pussy.

"So now it is my turn?"

As soon as I finished that sentence, he pushed me against the end of the pool causing me to moan loud my back hurting badly while he pulled my leg up letting it rest on his shoulder and instantly pounded inside me unsympathetically.

Moving inside of me fast and hard I held onto his shoulders moving my own body forward and backward causing the whole friction to double.

"Right there.... yes." I moaned filling him plug in and out of me each second.

Throwing my head back he ran his hand through my hair pulling me gently back up and kissing me. It didn't take him long to come inside of me and it didn't take me a minute later before I did the same.

Resting my head on his shoulder we both inhaled loud, holding onto each other while his cock was still buried deep inside of me as if our bodies were molded into one stone statue.

After catching our breaths, I felt him pick me up and walk up the stairs out of the pool. Sensing a towel over my body I closed my eyes.

"If I tell you to stay in the house, I fucking mean it. I really don't do it to dominate you as much as I like to, but I have my fucking reasons Royalty." Taking a short breath in he fixed his eyes on my open ones now walking through the mansion doors.

"We got a signal at the bar you went and yes we out at which bar you girls were. There was a man and not just any man but Carlos Gonzalés himself. As it seems he has crawled out of his hiding after you made sure Roberto Roderico's vanished for good."

"Why didn't he attack us then?" I asked interested.

"Because before he could come too close the girl who offered you the drink dragged you away first." By his expression, I knew he was glad that, that girl had come to our rescue.

"Well, then it's good that we met Odessa Valentino."

A serious voice interrupted, causing us to turn to the sound. By the look on his face, I knew something was wrong. "Did you just say Odessa Valentino?"

"Yes... why?"

"Where is she?" he asked the expression, a few minutes lost and replaced with nothing, which was unusual for him. He was the happy one, not the serious one out of them all, yet I had never seen such an expression on his face.

"I don't know... Augusto."

"She came back." He whispered shocked.

_____________
update: every week
To get more information on my update schedule visit my Instagram page.
Link in my bio

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386K 9.4K 53
๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ: โธป ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด! โ๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—”๐—ฆ ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—•๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—”๐—ฆ ๐—›๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—›...
9.8M 87.8K 25
TW This story is under EXTREME EDITING!!! Dark, cold, emotionless, Ruthless, is what you'd expect from Killian Lorenzo. With one look you can be si...
504K 7.9K 15
โ”๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐…๐ˆ๐€ ๐๐”๐„๐„๐ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ˆ๐“๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐€๐ ๐‚๐€๐๐Ž โ›They call you the temptress of the night. A woman trained to kill; a weapon equi...
349K 8.3K 31
BEWARE: the writing in this is from when I was younger, and is extremely cringey and cliche. I advise you not to read this because the writing in thi...