ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ - ʀᴀɴʙᴏᴏ

By -skellee

"ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ғᴇᴇʟ... ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴍ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ" 𝑖𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑢𝑙𝑠𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑐... More

˜𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠˜
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
COME HERE RN
24
bruh
25
A/N
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34

23

2.5K 111 18
By -skellee

november 14 2020

with tommys stream ended about half an hour ago and the three were just sitting in a vc getting to know each other. of course lucas and elisa knew eachother somewhat, but with all the common interests and similar personalities they had the ability to become the closest of friends.

though only knowing eachother for a few hours, tommy and ranboo seemed to have a love-hate relationship (on stream that is). off stream they were pretty chill with eachother, the bickering only being for content.

tommy was one of those people who are different on and off screen. on screen he was a slightly rude, loud, rambunctious, women loving kid. though off screen he was a softer, nicer, more genuine person.

"so how did you really get into the smp?" elisa asked while looking out her window at the darkening sky. a sunset took over the sky painting it with beautiful pinks and yellows.

lucas explained the whole story how dream dm'ed him while he was playing bedwars. interrupting himself at the near end, lucas asked elisa if she was seeing the sunset to which she confirmed.

tommy requested for one of them to send a picture of the sunset so he could enjoy it with them, to which elisa happily sent a picture of herself with the sunset in the background.

lucas found himself staring at the picture even when he had the same view just outside his window. he was snapped back into reality when tommy then said:

"do you mind if i bring in a friend bossman?"

"oh, no i don't mind" lucas smiled lightly at the thought.

another person entered the call as he confirmed he was comfortable with the addition. a second british voice rang through the call and introduced himself.

"hallo" he spoke cheerily with a smile evident in his voice

"hi!" lucas and elisa matched his energy in sync.

"im tubbo" he continued, realizing this is the first time ever meeting the two. he's heard about elisa through tommy who talked about her recently, and ranboo from the various tik toks that appeared on his for you page, asking to be put in the dream smp.

•VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 137 15
𝙷𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢, 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎..... ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝚂𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜' 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚗...
27.9K 308 25
𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚. 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐝...
455K 9.6K 56
"𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘢𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘵𝘩, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦...
654K 13.7K 65
"𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑛" -𝑔𝑒𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑜𝑡𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑥𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟- George if you're reading this please leave...