24

"hi tubbo!!" elisa greeted excitedly

"hi tubbo!!" elisa greeted excitedly. meeting new people, especially online was always fun; so you can imagine the overwhelming joy when she found out the funny guy she was laughing at on twitter went to her highschool and also enjoyed minecraft pocket edition on the floor of bathrooms.

"hii!" he said once again, carrying the same energy as before. normal small talk was given between the four teens, mostly getting to know each other better without doxxing themselves.

the main thing that tubbo noticed about his two new friends was how incredibly similar they were in so many aspects. their humor, personality, the way they speak, and even their laughs.

just as elisa was about to start another sentence, probably some anecdote of something stupid she did in the second grade, when her brother called her down stairs.

sticking her airpods in her ears and shoving her phone in the pocket of her skirt, elisa trotted downstairs with her friends still on the call to see what karl wanted.

he was at the counter eating a bowl of cereal for dinner and swallowed his bite before gesturing to sit down on the chair- opposite to the side she was on.

"i have something i need to talk about with you" her brother stated, looking somewhat nervous, making elisa furrow her eyebrows and slowly sit down. the three boys were listening intently from her phone, being the nosy little shits they are.

"is the boy who you were studying with the other day your boyfriend?" he asked before continuing and not giving her a chance to deny it "of course i'm happy for you, but make sure you're safe, because it happened within the time span of a week or so and-"

"karl!" elisa exclaimed, highly confused why everyone thought her new friend was her boyfriend. "he's not my boyfriend-" she then claimed, highly embarrassed that her online friends were hearing every word, including lucas.

"alright" he breathed a sigh of relief with the knowledge that his baby sister wouldn't have anyone that would try anything bad with her.

elisa let out a small laugh, gave her brother a short hug and went off to her room once more with a nod of the head bidding farewells.

the second the three boys heard her bedroom door close, her headphones erupted with loud laughs before the questions started flowing in.

"boyfriend? you?" tommy asked rhetorically and fell into another bout of lung-breaking laughs.

"it's not that unbelievable that i'd be able to pull a boyfriend!" she quietly exclaimed in faux-offense while lucas just blushed from the other end, elisas brothers conversation replaying in his head.

"so! who was the lucky lad?" tubbo asked, another giggle daring to fall out his mouth.

"the guy who i met in the bathroom at the school party i told you about, tombo" she directed her answer towards tommy, knowing tubbo had watched the stream where she told the anecdote to him.

"ooh, spill the story" lucas chimed in enthusiastically since he hadn't said a word yet, and acting as if he totally wasn't the guy who the story was about.

"ok ok, so i went to this party right? but little did i know that there were gonna be more people than i expected and i lowey started having a panic attack so i decided to camp out in the bathroom like i did at a past party. i shut the door and sit down to calm myself right? then all of a sudden i hear this voice say 'uh- hi?' and i look up and its a very pretty boy sitting on the opposite side of the bathroom from me."

• VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED •

DUDE

I HAVE A BAKUGOU X OC BOOK OUT RN 5 CHAPTERS PUBLISHED GO CHECK IT OUT ITS GOT A LOT OF POTENTIAL