Their warrior gxg

By brettmanng

Werewolf vampire and witch were not strange terms in the kingdom of Esteban after all their the whole land wa... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
News

Chapter 22

7K 342 9
By brettmanng

3rd POV

"Your mother was the dragon queen!?"

Marley looked up at the shopkeeper, a little surprised at her outburst.

The lady's eyes were wide and mouth agape.

Marley narrowed her eyes a little and spoke.

"Yes that's correct, my father was Drystan Veles, the king."

The shopkeepers expression didn't seem to change as the information was given to her.

When she seemed to come to her senses she spoke up again.

"Wait so what's your name?"
"My name is Marleen Rosalina Sanchez, though I prefer to go by Marley."

The ladies eyes widened a bit if that was even possible, as she registered the information.

"So wait your Marleen, making you the oldest child right? I heard the stories of the king and queen. The oldest was Marleen, they had 4 children in total, is that correct?"

The shopkeeper asked.

At this point the three queens were too shocked to say anything.

This new information presented so many more questions.

Though they also felt a large amount of sympathy for their mate.

They all knew that the dragons royal family were the last to fall, since they stayed behind to try and fight back against the hunters.

The three felt bad for Marley, more so then what they originally did.

If this information was true then not only did Marleys parents die but so did her siblings and probably anyone else of her kind.

She was truly alone.

That thought saddened the three.

They realized now how much Marley would really need them.

Sure Marley doesn't know it but they are all four mates, and recently Marley had been falling further and further towards love, and it was directed towards the three.

They knew that Marley would surely be surprised at their words and probably be really skeptical about them once they told her the truth.

But in reality Marley needs the three just as much as they need her.

It goes full circle with the four, like a never ending loop of emotion, one only they can understand.

"So if your the oldest and after what happened wouldn't that technically make you a queen?"

The shopkeeper asked.

Marleys brows furrowed in displeasure, her mouth remaining a straight line,

"No, I am not."

Marley stated.

The lady and the others shared a somewhat confused expression at her answers.

Well all but Ambree who understood everything that Marley was talking about at the moment.

Seeing their confusion Marley spoke up again,

"My family and people no longer own this land, it was taken and given to other monarchs making them the rightful rulers, also I was never coronated so I am not queen,"

"So then you are a princess?"

The lady asked still confused.

Marley shook her head and spoke again,

"I am not royalty, I am a warrior of Catrana. I guard and protect princess Ambree, she is my princess and I am her warrior, that is what I am."

Ambree then nodded at the answer and the shopkeeper seemed to understand a little.

The three queens were not so satisfied with that answer.

Sure they didn't care if Marley thought
Of herself as a warrior or a royal, but the way she said it made the three uneasy.

Marley called Ambree her princess and said that she was Ambrees warrior.

Almost insinuating that she belonged to Ambree.

That thought made its way to the three, and they could not stop the doubt that clouded their mind.
If they really thought of it, Ambree knows everything about Marley.

Her past, and what happed to her.
She's also been living with Ambree for who knows how many years.

They seemed to have a good friendship, but was it really friendship, or was it something more.
These thoughts swarmed themselves around the queens.

The thought of losing Marley to another woman made the three angry.

Though it wasn't an impossible thought, after all Ambree was there for Marley when the three couldn't be.

The shopkeeper asked Ambree more questions as Marley looked around.

She glanced at the three.
They seemed to be deep in though, though they almost looked sad.

Marley didn't know why but she didn't like that, seeing the three sad made her upset.

She thought for a bit and got a small idea.
She found a tiny rock on the ground and picked it up.

Ambree and the shopkeeper were to busy talking to notice Marley and the three were too deep in thought.

She thought for a minute,

'out of everyone I'm probably closest with Demitri since I talked with her for so long, the other day.'

With that in mind Marley aimed and flicked the rock out of her hand.

It hit Demitri right in the forehead,

'bullseye!'

Marley thought as Demitri snapped her head up to see what hit her.

She looked towards Marley who was motioning for Demitri to follow her.

Confused, she went with her.

Marley led the two to an isle at the other side of the store so they could talk privately.

Once they got there Marley turned around and began talking,

"I don't mean any offense in asking but are you alright your majesty?"

Demitri tilted her head a little and asked,

"Yes, why do you ask?"

"Your eyes were cascaded down and your eyes looked heavy towards the ground. Your mouth was slightly downwards, possibly insinuating that you were upset or thought of something to make you not happy."

Demitri widened her eyes a little. She hadn't even realized that Marley would notice her features so much. She thought about how long Marley would have to be looking at her to see all of those features in her face.

"Ah well it's just a small problem, but don't worry it's all ok, I can assure you,"

Demitri said putting her hands up.

Marley took a step closer to Demitri. She was shorter than the queen, so she had to look up at this point.

"Are you sure? I don't want you to have any displeasure"

Marley said as she looked up worriedly to Demitri.

Demitri looked down at Marley.

She smiled a little upon seeing Marleys worried face at her extent. It shows how much she cared for the other.

"Yes don't worry I'll explain it to you some other time,"

Demitri said. In all honesty she really want lying, since she did plan on telling Marley their thoughts at some point.

Though probably after she knew that they were all mates.

Demitri put her hand out. Marleys head just below her neck.

Demitri put her hand on Marleys face, warmth radiating off the two at the action.

Marley was confused but found herself leaning into the touch, it was warm and soothing, just like Demitri.

For once Marley didn't fight her thoughts or emotions, she just let the action happen with out thought.
Demitri smiled warmly at Marley, she brought her face a little close, noticing the pink covering Marleys cheeks,

"I promise to explain everything soon, an you will no longer be confused,"

Marley widened her eyes a little as Demitri left and walked to the three, explaining what happened.
Marley stayed in her spot, almost completely still.
She thought about Demitri's words.

'Did she know what I was feeling, is that what she meant when she said that I would no longer be confused?'

Marley put her hand up to her cheek, the one that had Demitri's hand on it previously.

She recalled the warmth the other brought to her, even with such a simple touch.

Marley smiled the slightest.

She wanted to feel that again

She wanted to feel the warmth of love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.4K 5.7K 36
Being born into a family of the most powerful witches is something Isla felt she would never get used to. There was always something going on, but sh...
338K 16K 37
Grace did everything she could to separate herself from the supernatural world. Little did she know, one moment of weakness would destroy all of her...
1.4K 498 26
When a Vampire from an infamous family discovers his fated bride is the daughter of Merlin, the most famous Wizard the world has ever known he starts...
5K 374 35
He felt her presence and his eager wolf rose to the surface to get a peek at the beautiful female. ...