「The Butterfly that always Sm...

By AstraeaSoul

(Y/n) Kocho is the remaining survivor of the Kocho clan massacre, also known as the Butterfly Clan. They're k... More

Meet (Y/n) Kocho
「1」 Meeting Naruto in the Hidden Leaf Village
「2」 The Academy
「3」Sasuke and Sakura: Friends or Foes?
「4」 Pass or Fail: Survival Test
「5」 Dangerous mission to the land of waves
「6」 The Assassin of the Mist
「7」 The Forest of Chakra
「8」 Battle on the Bridge (Part 1)
Little Spoilers!
「9」Battle on the Bridge (Part 2)
「10」Meeting the Sand Siblings
「11」Genin Takedown: All Ten Rookies Face off!
「12」The Written Test
「13」The Forest of Death
「14」 Battle with Orochimaru
「15」 Curse Mark
「16」My Own Technique
✿ 100k Reads Special! ✿
「17」 Preliminary Rounds
「18」 Kakashi vs Orochimaru: Lions Barrage
「19」The Rivals get Serious!
🎉 Its my Birthday! 🎉
「 Hashira Meeting」
「20」A Shaky Shikamaru with a wave of Water

💫Night Breathing Techniques💫

5K 174 39
By AstraeaSoul

I know this is not an chapter post, but I'm posting this to let everyone know, I'm making a update of (Y/n)'s breathing forms. Even though she is known as the Demon Hashira, she is mainly the Night Pillar. I created these myself. The gif above is what it would look like basically when (Y/n) uses it so the guys below, ignore it, replace it with the color with the gif above.

I also created these myself, so it took my a long time of thinking by creating these. I'm sorry if the descriptions are terrible, I'm not the best at describing attacks.

Also, the next chapter will be out very very soon! I'm almost done! Just give me a little bit more time. I might be done by this weekend. Or, I'm trying to...

Here's also a note of this; (Y/n) prefers to use the other pillars forms instead of hers so she can honor them the best she can! Her form is also dangerously strong, so she's always trying to be careful with it so she doesn't cause a lot of ruckus.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

First Form: Nightfall

- When the user jumps up into the light of the moon, they do a little spin attack, and do a simple slash to the neck, or any part of a demons body.

- If the user wants to, they can inject poison if they want.

Second Form: Azul Moon Impact.

- This form is somewhat similar to the seventh form of water breathing.

- The user stabs either an attack of a demon, or just stabs them directly, while also sending a big blast of energy.

Third Form: Azure Evening

- The user sends multiple slashes on the demon or it's attacks.

- (Forgot to mention this.) It's more effective if you turn it into a whip.

Fourth Form: Dusk till Dawn of the Bright Moonlight.

- The user gives a less harmful slash to neck of a demon if they ever surrender.

Fifth Form: Everlasting Midnight.

- This form requires two nichirin swords for the user.

- This let's the user to give the demon deep slashes or stabs, and slice them with all of the energy they have. Even if they are feeling weak.

Sixth Form: Nighttide after Dark

- The user sends a big and deadly strike to the opponent, sending them flying, or dead.

Seventh Form: Spiraling Gloom.

- The user whirls around the demon, and gives them multiple slashes all over the front of it's body, and the back of the body.

Eight Form: Starry Sky-Line.

- This form requires two swords as well.

- The user runs at full speed in a zig-zag, to take out multiple demons or opponents.

Ninth Form: Nightlight of Mogen.

- The user jumps and runs at full speed, and teleports in a star of David motion. As a result, it makes the energy or power explode.

(Small fact: Mogen is another word for Star of David)

Tenth Form: Bedtime Lullaby of the Songstress.

- User sings a song or a Lullaby to the demon or opponent, and hypnotise them, giving the user the chance to finish them off.

Eleventh Form: Twilight Oculus.

- A focusing technique that raises its users vision to the maximum, to which they can see anyone's weak spots or pressure points right through them.

- This also increases the users physical strength and speed.

Final Form: ???

That's all I've created so far! Hope you guys like it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

573 37 7
A long line of Samurai has led to a young man, Y/N L/N. Hailing from a small village, he trains day after day to become a great swordsman, like his f...
57 5 6
The (L/N) Clan. Said to have fallen into poverty after a Hashira in their clan was killed, the (L/N)'s had once been a prestigious family among those...
65.4K 2.4K 49
Y/n Kochou the younger sister to Shinobu and Kanae Kochou. Y/n has incredible strength but hides it without realizing it, will her true strength come...
64.1K 945 57
A world of massive monsters, crazy powers, yet her I stand. One of the few left. Once we were a mighty clan, now there's only me... and a few others...